All Comments on 'Melanie's Chinese Take Out Dinner'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Good Read!!!!!1

Good complete story with no fill in. Thank you for a great read and for sharing your story.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Revenge is a DVD of soon to be destitute wife inhaling illicit cock coated with sweet & sour sauce !

Slam dunk five star story ! I almost deducted a star for author spoiling my appetite for Chinese food for the indefinite future ( love those won tons). Fortunately there is a Indian Buffet with sublime Tandori chicken across the street .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
aside from 1-2 minor edit goofs

an excellent, if laconic, little story - thanks for writing

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FREE AT LAST FREE AT LAST

and the little wimp came out on top at the cost of a little lost ego. TK U MLJ LV NV

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
story could use an editor

You have some rough ideas but it needs working on

zed0zed0over 12 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING

No "Flash," just a great well written short story. It would have been fun if you had "fleshed" it out a little more. But all in all a very fun read, thanks for sharing.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 12 years ago
Should have divorced her sooner

Just the audio would have been enough to turn her parents against her; not sure why he waited so long to kick her out. Maybe he has some wimp cuckold voyeur genes inside himself after all. And I doubt a judge would give her alimony when she was cheating for a whole year of their three-year marriage. They had no kids and it's not as if she were out of the workforce for 20 years keeping house . . . Still, except for a few typos it was smooth, short, and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good

Good story line but as in most of your stories you leave to many on answered question.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
Some unsolved questions in this story

- How could he stand it so long after his discovery? (He kissed her lips after blowjobs to her lovers - did they also have sex? Didn't she get any hints to suspect that he found out? He obviously was as good with acting and lying as she was!)

- Was she ever in love with him at all? (What was this marriage like?)

- When did she dump him emotionally?

As I often commented before: stories like this would be better with a chapter written from the wife's POV. As it is now, the whole development stays a mistery and the reader is unsatisfied.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Disappointing. He got out of the marriage but still there was very little consequence to the wife. She deserved to hurt alot more. He she have sent copies of the video to her parents church members. It would have been cliche but maybe have him hook up with the billionaire's daughter after the fact and the two of them haunt the ex-wife and ex-fiance till their lives were completely ruined.

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Thank you for a newer good revenge story. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
any chance RandomHardon

can get his creampie?

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

The exhusband should send this song to the ex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NO4sxK6c_RE

Do not paste you must type

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
He Should Have

He should have sent the DVD to her folks. When she complained that he promised her he wouldn't he could say "Well, you promised to forsake all others when we married. I guess we both lied."

As far as the story is concerned, I felt the fact that you did not include how and why her affair started was just a cop-out to avoid the effort. Also, I would have enjoyed the story more if you had spent a few paragraphs describing how bad her and her boyfriends lives were after he lost his job.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
perfect.

Perfect. These kind of stories are so refreshing when you see a lot of cuck writers out here all the time. She deserved what she got. Good read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Just Fair

Not enough revenge. Should have sent the DVD to her parents.

HA

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I agree with better ending. Mel got off almost scot-free.

I thought this was a revenge story. She was still free to put her pussy out there and if she looked halfway decent she could fuck around without penalty for twenty more years. More revenge on the cheating wife. So what if her BF lost his job, he can get another one. This bitch was almost through with her husband, anyway, she said so. Where is the revenge on her? And I most certainly would have sent the DVD to her parents, she had no mercy on him, her husband. Otherwise a good story.

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
It should actually be written in law

That a cheater only gets to walk away with the clothes they are wearing.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
From my point of view...

From my point of view he did the right things, except he should have get a way to beat up lover boy, after the divorce and after he had lost his job!!! And he would have sent some pictures to her work...Then she had to become a street whore to live...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG! A man with balls!

And a plan to dump a cheating wife. You okay Murphy? Your male characters never have balls and usually end up cowering in the corner like the wimps they are portrayed as. Where did this guy come from and where can we get more like him? Finally a Murphy621 story I like! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WHEN A WOMEN FAILS...

to contribute equally to joint finances, is a very big red flag. adding to joint finances means you are investing in your future as a couple & are positive of the relations sucesss.

This story highlights very well, that its just not men who can be dogs, women too can get high on their own supply of entitlements.

the guy was lucky to have gathered evidence in the right time, but irl, its not always so easy/possible, to be fair adultery should be considered as NON-Violent SEXUAL OFFENDER

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
serial cheating wife TRUE STORY

Details on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

She was college instructor in Helena Montana until college administrator was given the Facebook profile info and more.

More being a sex photo, a detailed chronological history of her sexual harassment and coercion of younger married male student of hers and excerpt of IM where she orders him that they were going to ''fuck on Friday''

She is grandmother, married to 3rd husband who knows she cheats. In 2000 for 50th birthday she got black widow tattoo above left shoulderblade to go with purple rose one on lower right abs. She has significant scar above right breast where skin cancer was removed

Last profile knew she was working for Montana's Secretary of State she may still be working part time as real estate agent

Before anyone gets panties in a bunch, she is one that likes talking about her numerous affairs

She knows her husband knows she cheats and while screwing student she left cum-filled panties on floor for her panty-sniffing husband to find.

She laughed about that in IM to student. After emailing student how she got chills feeling his seed oozing into panties on hour commute home later in IM she wrote how husband came into bathroom and watched her bathe while pressing panties to his face getting aroused for Friday night bj

Her 36C breast implants had hardened and her student lover told how feeling those lumps repulsed him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I would say this is a side account for JPB

But he can spell better than you. Terra bite. Ridged. Yikes

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

More like a side account for Mat Moreau. Weak fucking shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Weak

Weak revenge, but revenge just the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

No actual ending, so 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Boring . As a story it really has nothing going for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another closet gay writer !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reading your stories.. one gets the inkling that deep inside of you lies a frightened gay faggot .. who needs to come out but is too wimpy to do so! So he lives through his stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"The key was her parents; they were Evangelicals, ridged in their beliefs about sin and fornication...valleyed in their concept of hell, and torred in their passion for justice."

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Boy that was a ridiculous and pointless story.

I plan to sue for the time I spent reading this. Rest assured if a pack of fucking morons can still say an election was stolen, and laughed out of court, me suing for a story REALLY wasting my lifes precious time can win in court.

Just_WordsJust_Words7 months ago

I liked it, but no way could most people go weeks without confronting the cheater.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A Great story I give you 5 stars I hate cheating women and she got everything she deserved (jaybee186)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous