Melanie's Miscalculation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me..." Melanie said softly over and over in time to each of Mark's thrusts, the hot college girl letting go of her final inhibitions and allowing herself to be taken.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me..."

"We're going to make you come so hard, Mels," Cam said, kissing her softly while massaging her breasts and drawing down on her hard pert nipples.

"ohhhh....fuck me..."

"We're going to make your pussy gush everywhere," Dario said blurring his fingers across her erect and pulsating clit.

"OH!...fuck me!"

"We're going to make your body feel things you've never felt before," Anton said, inserting two fingers into Melanie's pussy, gently stroking her spongy g-spot over and over.

"OH!!!!! FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME!!!!"

"You're going to feel so good when I come in your ass," Mark said, pumping into her at full speed.

"OHGOD!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

The sight would have been unbelievable had anyone been watching Melanie's ravishment taking place...

...but no one was watching. It was just Melanie and her section...her guys.

Mark began slamming the full length of his shaft up Melanie's ass while hands roamed her body, massaging her breasts, pulling her hair, pinching her nipples, torturing her clit, fingering her pussy, stroking her g-spot...

"OOOOOOHHHH MMMYYYYYYY GGOOOOOOOODDD!!!!!" Melanie screamed about to climax harder than she'd ever come in her life.

Everyone could feel it when Melanie's pussy contractions began. Someone, she didn't know who, gently placed his hand around her neck and began to lightly choke her while another hand covered her nose and mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMPPPPFFFFHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" Melanie tried to scream, her eyes going wide and then rolling back in her head as she was overcome simultaneously by a lack of oxygen and tidal waves of orgasmic pleasure crashing over her.

"MMMPPPFFFHHH!!!!! MMMPPPFFFHHH!!!!!!!" Melanie was in another universe as her pussy first squirted and then gushed everywhere, her entire body going into orgasmic convulsions.

"MMMMMPPPPFFFHHHH!!!!!!!!" Melanie's entire body jerked and convulsed as a cycle of rolling orgasms, one after another, pummeled the college girl relentlessly, the liquid from her gushing pussy splashing all over each her boys. Many of the hands exploring her gorgeous body went from touching her to holding her down, just to keep their leader from injuring herself as she rode out the orgasmic onslaught.

"THAT'S IT, MELS!!! OH FUCK YES!!!" Mark called out as he felt Melanie's ass muscles clinching down on his cock, causing him to fire everything he had into her depths, filling her completely.

"MMMMMPPPPFFFHHHH!!!!!!!!"

When Melanie's ass had finished milking Mark's cock dry, he gently pulled out of her while the guys stifling her oxygen released their grip. The hands holding Melanie down all transitioned to caressing her lovingly as she collapsed.

Panting heavily from the most intense workout of her life, Melanie rested in the arms of her guys, each and every one of them having been inside her tonight.

"Good girl, Mels," Mark said softly.

"You did it, Mels," Cam added.

The drum line captain looked up at her boys with a weak but cute smile, her loving eyes glazed over in a post-orgasm euphoria.

That night, all eight of them took Melanie back to her apartment. The guys helped the exhausted Melanie shower, found some very cozy pajamas for her, and tucked her in the silk sheets of her bed. They thought it was adorable that their leader had a stuffed animal duck next to her pillow that she apparently cuddled while sleeping.

Melanie fell asleep instantly as her boys each kissed her gently on the top of her head.

"Sweet dreams, Mels," Cam whispered as they all quietly left, dimming the lights in her room and closing the door behind them.

EPILOGUE

The following Saturday, Melanie and her section were having a dinner celebration for the end of the competition season. Even though Melanie had technically lost the wager they had made, the guys agreed to still give her a hundred dollars each for being such a great leader through the season. Melanie decided to use the money to buy a really nice dinner for everyone and have a limousine drive them. All the guys had dressed well for the occasion and, one at a time, packed into the limo as it came around to each house to pick up the drum line members.

Melanie was the last one to be picked up. When the beautiful section leader hopped out of her apartment building with her gorgeous curls bouncing on her shoulders wearing the cutest sky blue, knee length dress, and tan slingback heels, all the guys applauded and cheered for her as Melanie curtsied and twirled around.

She looked absolutely adorable.

The guys took turns gallantly holding doors for her, taking her hands to help her out of the limo, pulling out her seat at the table for her to sit down, and essentially being perfect gentlemen. Melanie loved every minute, flashing her cute smile at her boys as they treated their leader like a princess.

Melanie had booked a private dining room at the restaurant with one large round table for everyone. Throughout the meal, they talked, laughed and told stories together, having the time of their lives.

After the main course, Melanie stood up to address her section.

"Guys," Melanie began, looking at each one of them in turn, "before we have dessert, I just wanted to say thank you for letting me lead the section this year, and how much you all mean to me. We shared a lot more than I ever thought we would, and I'll always remember each one of you."

"We love you, Mels," Cam spoke for everyone.

"I know," Melanie smiled sweetly, "I love all of you too, but before we start getting too emotional, I wanted to give you these."

Melanie handed each of her boys an envelope. Inside was a card on which Melanie had written a lovely personal message to each of them...

...there was also a folded sheet of paper in every card.

Melanie flashed her cute smile as the guys examined the paper.

"It's a copy of our recap scores from last week's finals competition," she said, trying to contain her excitement, "from our little wager."

"That's right," Mark snapped his fingers as he remembered, "we never actually saw them because you stormed back to the bus after you told us we had won."

"Umm hmm," Melanie nodded, smiling as if she were keeping a secret.

Anton was the first to notice...

Melanie gave him a cute little wink.

...and then everyone realized.

"We came in 2nd..." Dario spoke.

"Umm hmm," Melanie softly bit her lower lip and tugged playfully on her dress like a little girl who had just been busted for doing something naughty.

"You lost the wager on purpose?" Cam asked, as if he needed to hear her admit it.

"Duh, great work, Sherlock," Melanie rolled her eyes at her longtime friend...who could be a little thick sometimes.

"Why?" Dash asked.

Melanie shrugged.

"It sounded fun."

"But you were so scared on the bus," Mark spoke up.

"I was," Melanie admitted, looking around at each of her boys, "very scared. I thought about backing out of the wager by showing you all the score sheet, but you guys were so loving to me on the bus afterwards that I felt I could go through with it. Somehow, I knew you all would take care of me..."

Melanie's eyes began to water as she smiled lovingly.

"...and you did...all of you."

Without any words, the nine friends all smiled sweetly at each other as they exchanged glances around the table.

It was Knox who broke the silence.

"I don't think I've ever been so glad to come in 2nd at a competition."

Melanie rolled her eyes and sighed at the comment.

"You all are such guys," she playfully responded.

"You really are an amazing girl, Mels," Anton spoke for everyone.

Melanie flashed her adorably cute smile.

"So..." the drum line captain got down on all fours and crawled under the table in her cute dress and heels, each of her hands reaching between the legs of two of the guys to gently stroke their cocks through their trousers...

"Who wants dessert first?"

FIN

***

A lot of time went into writing this chapter, so please be kind with any comments or feedback. If you're going to be mean, don't bother because I won't respond, I'll just delete the comment. My stories are for people who appreciate the immense work and effort that goes into creating this content. If you enjoyed this story, please have fun reading my other stories as well. I hope all of you remember to love yourselves as well as others. - xoxo Daphne.