Melanie's Present

Story Info
Melanie's secret is known.
7.6k words
4.21
4.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started about six months ago, someone at work decided we would have one of those Mystery Present things. You know where you get a present from some one but you don't know who? Well I had to buy for Mrs. Prentice so I thought very hard about it and got her one of those mugs with a funny Star Sign, wrapped it carefully and brought it in to work. We opened the presents at morning tea time and everyone in Accounts was there with some of the higher ups along as well.

I guess you're dying to know, well Mrs. Prentice loved her coffee mug and showed everyone the funny Star Sign so that was a relief and gradually everyone got to open their present and towards the end I got to open mine. It was wrapped but it was obviously a card or an envelope. It was handed to me and they watched as I carefully undid the wrapping paper trying not to tear it then opened the envelope. I did that thing where you hold it up close to you and go all secretive, peek at it then clutch it to your chest and cover it with your arms.

Well it was supposed to be my attempt at humor and I thought it might be a ten dollar bill or a book token, McDonald's voucher, something like that- but it wasn't. It was an engraved card and it read:

"Admit Melanie Jane Prescott to

Life Studies Appreciation Class,

2PM Saturday August 17,

Level 1, 16 Howard Avenue.

Tutor Mrs. E Lovegrove."

My blood ran cold and I went through the actions but now they were done in desperation.

"Book token?" one of the guys asked cheerfully; I managed a little smile and nodded.

Thankfully time was running short and they moved on to the next opening. I looked at the card again and my tummy felt hollow.

Have you ever had someone read you just perfectly? Not the good bits, the "oh have you seen this girl dance?" or " goodness what a voice, sings like an angel does Melanie", no not them, the side of you you so want to hide.

I had turned up for work everyday modestly dressed. No bending over for the cleavage shot or short skirt for acres of thigh on display, none of that. Not that my figure was horrible, hopefully far from it but I had a secret- I was an exhibitionist. No, I'll rephrase that, I had exhibitionist tendencies. I knew, well aware of it thank you and kept them well in check.

So why would someone give me a present like this? I had never shown the slightest interest in painting- none. In any case it wasn't "painting" as in a bowl of fruit, landscape or something harmless it was painting someone's naked body and whoever it was who had given it to me knew how I would react. Was it someone's idea of a joke? Well if it was it wasn't very funny as far as I was concerned.

I was too embarrassed to show it; everyone else had their coffee mugs ( three- but mine was best) photo frames ( two) and vouchers, chocolates and so on on their desks. I left the envelope there and hid the card in my purse - hoping no one would want to look. Thankfully no one did and at five I left with it safely in my purse.

As soon as I got home I took it out and looked at it. The thought of being the model, nude, every eye on my body while I was in a pose looking off into the distance came to me as I held it.

"No, no," I thought,"that is just sick-disgusting."

I put the card down on the bench to get on with getting my dinner ready and getting the washing

out of the drier to fold. At seven the phone rang. It was Mrs. Lovegrove herself. She was ringing to confirm numbers she said, I was coming?

I wanted to say," no, sorry not my thing to be honest but thanks for calling" but I couldn't. Her voice was overpowering, well it was to me, and I found myself wanting so much to please her so of course I told her yes I was coming. She was obviously pleased with my answer and I felt myself glowing at her tone- she was so nice I thought as I hung the phone up- after her.

So I was going after all. Well it sounded legit and I was sort of looking forward to it and in any case I could surely manage one session of seeing someone nude without it affecting me too much. And that is just so much c r a p, isn't it? I was going because I wanted to please Mrs. Lovejoy but I was glad to be going because, well, just because.

Anonymous Presents Day was a Tuesday and I wondered every day who might have given me that present but no one said anything and before I knew it it was Friday evening and time to start my weekend- on my own, as usual.

Saturday morning I thought I should get a few things otherwise I'd be going along empty handed so I went into the Arts Supplies Shop. The lady was very helpful asking what I would be doing.Encouraged I took the card out of my purse and showed it to her- there was a Silver Star next to my name and she scraped at it with her fingernail then said a thoughtful "hmm" and left me standing there while she went and got some " things" for me and put them in a carry bag. When I offered to pay she put her hand up,

"No Melanie, all included in the Ticket. Enjoy the session."

Well I was buzzing, I mean free stuff and obviously she could see I was thought of as pretty important- although why I couldn't work out. Anyway I took my stuff home had lunch and tried to decide what to wear- nothing too frumpy but not too showy either. I went with a knee length skirt, button down blouse and black mesh pantyhose. as an after thought I grabbed an old blouse to put over the top in case of paint spills or something.

I arrived at twenty five past one but the car park was full. There was one parking space left- in the middle and I went in there and left the motor running because there was a card taped to the wall in front and I figured I might need to move my car.

It was for me,

"Dear Melanie,

Glad you could come, park here dear and come straight up.

Kindest Regards

E Lovegrove."

So I turned the motor off, got my things, locked the car and went up to the first floor. I had no idea why the car park was full but I was too nervous to think much about it. The door on level one had "E Lovegrove" on it so I put my hand on the knob-it turned- and I pushed the door open a little. I saw people standing at easels, a stage, yep this was the place. Suddenly the door was jerked open and with my hand on the knob still I was dragged into the room to end in a heap on the floor. The lady who had opened it, I had to assume Mrs. Lovegrove, came over and put her hand out for me.

I took it and as she pulled on my hand our eyes met; she could see straight through me. I was terrified and shut my eyes to stop her.

'Open your eyes Melanie," she told me her voice calm, knowing.

I opened them and found myself unable to look away.

"This way Melanie thank you," she looked away, thank goodness, but she was leading me to the stage. She lead me up with her hand while she stayed on the floor.

'Our model is here- at last," she said to the class. An appreciative chuckle at her dry humor then all eyes were on me.

I stood there with my arms across my chest,

"But I thought, I mean, I mean the ticket," I rambled trying to get my thoughts together," I 'm not the model I'm supposed to be here to paint," I finally managed to blurt out. I saw indulgent smiles.

'You? Paint? I hardly think so Melanie. I think," she raised her voice to do another aside to the class," someone has ideas above her station. Now we don't really want to paint five year old fashion so if you don't mind you need to strip -now."

My mind was racing and I was terrified. She had turned away and I decided it was now or never so I threw my arts supplies carry bag to put her off and rushed for the door. Two of the men closed me down and dragged me back to the stage- there was no escape.

I stood there knowing Mrs. Lovegrove was angry with me and silly as it must sound I was more upset at making her angry than I was at not escaping.

She didn't say anything for ages then she spoke.

'There won't be anymore of that nonsense - will there Melanie?"

I was looking down unable to meet her eye and answered,

'No Mrs. Lovegrove. Sorry Mrs. Lovegrove."

She nodded,

"Top half first."

I was going to strip naked in front of all these people and I was terrified. Reaching behind my neck I undid the button and pulled my top up over my head folded it neatly ( to delay proceedings as much as I could) and placed it over at the side. My bra was next and I waited until she gave me a look. I unhooked it,slipped my arms out and let it fall into my hands. My breast were now on display. I folded my bra carefully then put it on my top.

'Stand up straight, shoulders back, hands, hands behind your neck. Turn, right across so we can all see."

My 34c chest was on display and I was humiliated,. I gritted my teeth and tried to avoid eye contact as they all studied my breasts. I felt like dirt; I felt dirty because they were looking at my tits like this but even more because I could feel my nipples hardening and that must mean this disgusting performance was arousing me despite my earnest attempts for it not to.

Mrs. Lovegrove had noticed too.

"See the nipples hardening," she commented like a biology teacher doing the frog's life cycle as she pointed to them. I stood there for minutes as they examined my breasts and the stupid thing is I was getting used to it. It wasn't such a big deal now, I mean,oh shit, you're going to think I was such a slut but the truth is I was beginning to enjoy it. I started pushing my tits out a bit more and moving my chest sideways to vary the posing.

Finally though she looked at my skirt and I knew it was time for it to come off. I reached behind me (five years old? Really?) undid my zip then slid the skirt down a bit, hooked my thumbs in the waist bands of my knickers and pantyhose and pulled the lot down. I hadn't taken my shoes off and ended with all these clothes at my ankles then was hopping round on one foot then the other while I got my shoes off followed by my clothes. I just dumped them on the neat pile and stood there with legs a foot or so apart and my hands behind my neck.

I was right into it now, the dirty exhibitionist side of me was in control as I lived out one of my masturbatory fantasies- naked in front of others. Mrs. Lovegrove got me to do a turn so everyone could see then told me it was time for my first pose.

I listened as she got me to stand, right foot forward, left hand on hip, right hand stretched forward, up, higher, higher, there. It felt pretty cliché to me but I was just the model so I held the pose looking into the distance as I imagined real models must. Mrs. Lovegrove was going round the students giving them a quiet word of encouragement and I felt a bond with her, like we were on the same side.

She passed across the stage behind me and I saw their focus move from me to just behind me and I remember being momentarily disappointed - then she hit my bottom. She used a paddle and she hit hard.

I shrieked at the top of my lungs and collapsed to the floor curled up in a ball.

" Oh dear."

They roared.

'What have I done?" she continued innocently; the laughter surged again.

'Are you alright Melanie dear?" she asked with exaggerated concern.

I glanced up at her then buried my face back in my little ball. She had destroyed me; she had let me get over the humiliation of having to take my clothes off in front of these strangers, she had got me to think I was part of a team that I was just a bit important but there was no team- it was her and them not her and me and right now I was lying naked curled up in a ball and wishing I was dead.

She didn't let me stay in my ball, the two men who had stopped my escape came up on stage and one held my head while the other uncurled me.

"Resume the position," she told me. I had no choice so I put my right leg forward, left hand on hip, right arm up in the air. The difference was that before I had looked confident now my face was pursed and I watched her anxiously. She had the paddle in her hand so it wasn't if it was when. I counted trying to do something to take my mind off what was going to happen to me. I reached twenty two before she struck me again.

I screamed and rocked off balance but I was able to recover to resume the pose. Now my jaw was clenched as I tried to hold together. The third I just managed to cope with but the fourth which came quickly after did me and I collapsed to the stage again lying there in my little ball sobbing.

"So, low pain threshold and very little self worth," she said addressing the audience," we can achieve interesting results for not much effort with this type of lower quality subject. Now I know this is territory some of you have covered before so if you wish to withdraw I can only apologize but I would remind you we can't know for sure how the subject matter will pan out as it were until its tested."

There were several voices saying they would withdraw, grateful for the opportunity to see a fresh one but agreeing it was of disappointing quality. I lay there growing more and more resentful. I had never ever been hit by anyone in my entire life, never needed to be and now I was hit so hard, so painfully, well what did they expect? I mean it wasn't that I couldn't face up to difficult things, it wasn't that I ran away whenever the going got tough it was just..it was just that I did. Every time I ran away. Well stuff it, not this time.

I got to my knees then pushed myself up with my hands and stood feet spread and hands on hips.

'Who the fuck do you cunts think you are!" I shouted at them," have any of you had your ass hit as hard as mine has been? Huh? Anyone want to fucking join me up here? Well? Want to see how well you can take it? Well?"

I finished in absolute silence then I heard a slow clapping- it could only be Mrs. E for effing Lovegrove. She stood directly in front of me and I weighed up my chances of getting to her before those bastards could pull me off.

"Well about bloody time! So you do have a backbone." she said to me.

I glared advancing towards her. She let me reach the front of the stage before those men overpowered me. I fought them this time trying to knee one in the groin and to get an elbow in the other's throat. I didn't harm them and they soon had me pinned.

Suddenly a rope was tied round my wrists which were behind my back, then I felt my ankles bound and pulled up to my wrists and the lot tied off- I was hogtied. There were eyelets front and back at the edge of the stage and now as I struggled ropes were secured through these and the one holding me bound then pulled tight. I was virtually locked in place.

"So anyone want to join our little firebrand? Donna would you?" Mrs. Lovegrove asked pleasantly.

"No, I'd like to thrash the cheeky little slut though," this Donna replied.

I was about to make a sarcastic remark but my adrenalin was fading and the reality of my situation was hitting home- I was in really big trouble- so I closed my eyes and my mouth. They lifted my head and put a ball gag in my mouth then secured it tightly. My eyes they left uncovered so I could see what was going to happen to me.

She used a riding crop and struck the first blow straight on my slit. I screamed and jerked in my bonds. They roared. She hit again and I screamed into my gag twisting this way and that but achieving nothing. I looked up at her face and saw the cold relentlessness in her expression. It hurt so badly and each one was worse. I jerked involuntarily at each blow but my noise closed to a piteous whimpering as she hit and hit and I submitted. I had no more fight left so I lay there with eyes closed my face an expression of pure misery.

This was another fantasy of mine, being punished unmercifully naked in front of a crowd but in my fantasy there was no actual pain; here there was actual agony as the crop struck me again and again. Finally as I lay limp and utterly defeated I heard Mrs. Lovegrove say,

"Stop. Thank you Donna, excellent work."

I opened my eyes timidly and saw Donna handing the riding crop to someone then leaning over my pussy as she studied it intently. Her eyes met mine and I looked down unable to hold her and feeling compelled to submit.

"Matthew, Charles, please," Donna commanded and the men lifted me, still bound, and carried me out a side door.

For all I knew they were going to dispose of me and I felt terrified fearing for my life but after what I'd been through it didn't seem to matter as much so I relaxed and let myself accept what was going to happen to me.

As it was they didn't cut my throat; they untied me instead. They had carried me into a sort of large bathroom and Donna was running a bath. She put eucalyptus in it and once it was half full turned the taps off and gestured for the men to lower me in.

She had it lukewarm and the relief was immediate. I relaxed my body after tensing as I was lowered to the water She pushed the water up at my butt and I felt it, loved it, surging over my ass cheeks and into my pussy. My modesty was completely gone by now and I watched her as she did what she wanted with me.

Her expression had changed; she had been so intense, so cruel when I had looked at her at the start but now it was as if she was, well, fond of me. I hadn't dare look directly at her since the time when she had just finished punishing me but from my side vision I thought she looked happier with me. I had been wrong before so I wasn't going to jump to any conclusions. Now though she put her arm under my neck and lifted my head up.

" Look at me," she commanded and I rolled my head over to look in her eyes. Her superiority was overwhelming and I lowered my eyes again. She stroked the side of my face affectionately.

'That's a good little Pet," she told me in the way you tell your dog he's just the cleverest little thing. And I know its going to sound pathetic but I loved what I was hearing and pushed my face against her hand. She smiled,

"You took that really well but it worries us you haven't learned to get off on the pain because you are definitely a pain slut- oh and an exhibitionist humiliation slut as well of course."

Of course. I was? It was that obvious?

She patted my cheek and got the men to lift me out. They laid me,wet, on a slat bed and stepped back. Donna had a jar of salve which she plastered on my still sore but better than it was pussy and it just felt so much better. She made me roll on my side and did the same for my poor butt then rolled me on my back again. I was starting to feel cold with being wet but I knew I wasn't allowed to complain so I kept silent. Donna reached up and turned a switch; a fan started. It was a powerful one and the draft it created blew straight at me. I t was positioned ahead and to my right. The draft was freezing cold over my body but I knew better than to move my hands from my sides and cover my chest with them. The draft up my legs was nice though and I forced my legs a little wider and shifted round a bit to try and get the draft straight up my legs. It was turning me on and I was raising my butt a little when I felt such an intense pain on my nipple I screamed.

Looking down I saw she had put a bulldog clip on it. My face contorted in agony as she held the second one up for me then brought it down wide open to spring shut on my other nipple. I gasped with my teeth clenched and my fingers digging into my thighs to stop me from trying to free my self from the clamps. Now I did look her in the eye trying to get her to have pity and take them off.

She looked at me and I could see she wasn't pleased.

'Are you just stupid? Is that it?" she demanded as I turned my head away having given up on mercy from her.

"Its pain. You're a pain slut! Hello? Earth calling. Look, pain arouses you, that's what it does for pain sluts, that's why they 're called pain sluts for goodness sake. Look feel it- here!"

12