Melanie's Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She tapped hard on my clit and I writhed, gasping. This time she took my hood between her fingers and massaged popping my clit out then using her index finger from her other hand to stroke it. Now I was getting it and the whole pain, stroking thing was getting me hotter and hotter. I was wet down there and open and I dared give her a look. She was smiling now as she worked me, watching as my pussy started.

Now, after my orgasm it all made sense- it shouldn't, it wouldn't for a normal person but it did for me. They were right, my fantasies had been right, this was what I was born to do- be abused for their and my pleasure. The clamps, which had caused such agony only a few minutes before, were still in place and now I found the discomfort they brought excited me. I won't try and tell you they weren't still painful, they were but it was, somehow, now an enjoyable pain.

She reached over and kissed my cheek,

'That's my girl, knew you could do it, knew you'd get there." I opened my eyes, looked at her and gave her a timid little smile, pitifully seeking her approval. She smiled back at me and I knew she was pleased. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven.

The clamps came off soon after- I missed them. She leaned over,cupped each tit and sucked hard on my nipples, right first then left. I arched my back to push my tit up at her wanting her mouth on them, my legs were wide open as I craved her touch there as well. All my inhibitions were gone and it felt wonderful, amazing.

'Who's little Pet are you sweetheart?" she asked me tenderly.

"Your little Pet please Ma'am," I answered glancing up hopefully at her then bringing my gaze down respectfully. She stroked my cheek then told me I needed to stand. We were going back in and I would know what to do. That had me terrified because I didn't but I followed her in trusting her to be right but worried I would get it wrong.

All eyes were on me when we entered and I was ushered by Donna to the stage. I went forward, up on the stage and stood, naked, facing the people, my head lowered and my hands clasped behind my back.

'Melanie," Mrs. Lovegrove started," what do you have to say to these people you were so rude to before."

She was feeding me- I had to apologize.

"Um I'm truly sorry, I didn't understand but I do now and, um, I'm truly sorry," I said to them glancing up once part way through otherwise speaking to the floor. There was a murmuring of approval so I had to guess it went reasonably well.

"Melanie," Mrs Lovegrove addressed me. I looked up at her and she pointed two fingers at me then lowered them. I knelt as instructed. She turned to address the audience.

"I believe we have before us, thanks largely to Donna's patience and persistence," she waited till the applause died down," a genuine submissive. Donna, your thoughts?"

"I have no doubt, she took longer than we hoped," a round of good natured chuckling followed," but she is there now. Melanie," she spoke to me," as a token of your penance I want you to come to come down off the stage, turn and bend over with your hands on the stage so that everyone of these people you offended before may punish you as they wish."

"Yes Ma'am," I replied trying to mask my excitement. I stood up and went to stand in front of the stage. They were forming into a line and some were nonchalantly undressing, men and women, while others were selecting something to hit me with. I knew it wasn't my place to stare, especially as that was what I wanted them to do to me, so I turned round and bent over the stage with my back horizontal.

The first in line was male and from the cold on my asshole I was going to get ass fucked. I had had plenty of things up my holes but never a penis and I waited curious as he pushed the head into my ass hole then pulled out, squirted some lube up inside me and put it back in then shoved it in one smooth motion all the way till I felt his tummy on my butt. He got into a rhythm and I found myself twisting a little to get as much from his cock as I could.

He came inside me then pulled out and went away to clean himself up. Not before giving me an affectionate little pat.

I heard a crashing smack and turned to see the man who had just ass fucked me reeling and clutching his face as a furious Mrs. Lovegrove stood before him.

"You disgusting piece of filth," she told him her voice oozing contempt.," you put nothing on it and you come inside her? You are banned, get dressed and get out of our sight."

He got his clothes, weighed up the chances of an apology, decided they were nil and left without turning round. I knew this because I was standing watching, we all were.

An only slightly less livid Mrs. Lovegrove addressed the remainder.

"I have never seen anything like that in all my years. Might I remind you she is here to be enjoyed and shared by all present. If you want to fuck her, put a condom on. Girls, I see a few of you with a strap on, have you washed them? I don't know so I want you all to go and have them sterilized before they get put inside this girl. And those of you with canes, and so on, what planet are you on? She has had a severe pussy spanking and her bottom is badly bruised from the four I gave with the paddle earlier. Smack her with your hand, this is symbolic- not a one on one full on session. Meantime we need to get Melanie flushed out."

I had my first enema soon after, two of the helpers brought a frame out, I was bent over as I was before and all present watched as the nozzle was pushed into my anus and the liquid ran into my rectum. It isn't very pleasant once you start getting full and I had to hold for a few minutes there then hobble out to the toilet and have the most amazing bum explosion. One of the helpers went with me and used wet wipes to clean me off but when I got back a fresh lot was ready and I had a second one. After that the helper took me to the bathroom and washed me in the shower paying close attention to my ass hole.

Now I was returned to my bent over position and the next was a female with a sterile plastic penis which she lubed and pushed against my vaginal opening. Trouble was I'd lost the wetness after all the carry on with the silly man and having enemas etc and I had lost the excitement altogether. It was still kind of fun but I really wanted some time by myself, like they could look at me but I didn't want to be touched. She could see that and lay over me with her hands under me cupping my breasts. That felt nice. Then she pulled down on the nipples,tweaking them as she did. She rubbed her body over mine as she fondled and teased my titties. Next she brought one hand to my pussy and started fiddling and tickling me down there and as she did that she stretched forward, took her other hand briefly off my happy titties and used it to tilt my head so my left ear was up then licked my ear for me pushing her wet tongue right in. Her hand I'm happy to report resumed its work on my tits.

Now she re positioned the cock and pushed it in. I was wet and wide open and it slid all the way till her tummy butted up against me. She stood straight with her hands gripping my body and rammed the cock all the way in each time. Sadly she wasn't allowed more than a few minutes and the others followed, some smacking my butt with their hands,others groping me- I didn't mind; both were lovely- until all were finished.

'Well," Mrs Lovegrove remarked ironically, "I'm not sure how much punishment was involved there," deathly silence," but she's a changed slut anyway, aren't you Melanie?"

I kept my head down,

"Yes Mistress," I replied and got the pat on the head I craved.

You won't believe it but now they actually painted me and I got to do two more poses for them. Some of them were really good and one girl would come up close and peer at a part of me then go back to her canvas. When she came up a fourth time I whispered,

"Can I see, after?"

She smiled at me and nodded. She was one who had fondled me and nearly got me off. The session continued and I loved being the center of attention but it was getting to closing time and they started packing up with only this girl and two older ladies still at work.

'OK, that's it, Melanie thank you, your clothes are here dear."

I had been in my pose and nearly collapsed.

"Over?" As in "time to go home over?"

"Um please Mistress do I go um, home now?"

Donna had gone, I hadn't noticed her leave and I missed her terribly feeling awful that I hadn't said good bye but really because she hadn't taken me with her. Now I was going to get dressed and go back to my dreary life on my own in my apartment.

"Well you can dear, we can give you some more of that lotion for your tender areas, should be able to move freely by Monday. I expect you'll have lots to tell your workmates won't you?"

I felt sick to my stomach, I was being forced out and I was supposed to go and tell everyone at work how I was beaten and turned into a submissive Saturday afternoon and "how did your week end go?"

"Um, I guess, oh um, thank you Mrs. Lovegrove," I managed and went to get my clothes. I dressed and wanted to say good bye but she was speaking to another lady and after waiting a minute or so to get her attention I gave up and left, my unused art "things" still in my Arts Supplies carry bag. I couldn't believe it, all my dreams of a life of belonging to someone and it had vanished into thin air. As I got to the ground floor I fished in my purse for my car keys- they weren't there. Panicking now I stopped and tipped everything out - not there. I was sure they were there when I left the car. Had my car been stolen, was that it? Were they in the ignition and the doors locked?

I went out the door in terror; I hated it when something went wrong. I couldn't cope; I was the most orderly girl in the office for just that reason. Then I realized, yes my car was missing. Oh great, well walk home- but my apartment's locked, hope the Building Manager is in but it is the weekend...So I stood there with my hand over my mouth not knowing what to do and wishing someone would come and take charge but no one did so I had to get walking I guessed.

I heard the door open and turned to look, it was Mrs. Lovegrove. Was she going to claim me? Maybe just wave good bye?

"How do you feel Melanie?" she asked.

"Miserable Mrs. Lovegrove, Ma'am," I replied sadly.

"We thought you would be, you don't want to go back to your old life, do you?"

"No please Mrs. Lovegrove Ma'am, no I don't."

I had answered honestly; I was miserable. She smiled for me and held her right hand out. Perhaps I should have walked over to her but I didn't, I ran. When I got to her I grasped her hand in mine then knelt to kiss it. The car park was private and she patted me on the head as I knelt beside her.

"Everything is going to be fine Melanie dear, we will take care of you," she moved her hand from my hair down to my left shoulder and stroked me there. It felt wonderful.

'Your car was removed dear, everything from your old life has or will be removed and your new life has already started- it did when you opened your present."

I nodded and forgot myself to press in against her then remembered and knelt straight as a good submissive should.

"Come on," she told me as she turned and went back inside. We climbed the stairs to level one again and she held the door open for me to go in. The easels had been taken away and instead a group of five of the ladies from the "Art Class" sat in a circle with two empty chairs in it. They had looked up and smiled at me when I walked in. I blushed and followed Mrs. Lovejoy to the group.

Mr Lovegrove indicated for me to sit then sat next to me. I was shattered after all that had been done to me then finding the car missing and thinking I was being sent on my way so I was very subdued and struggled to respond to the smiles I was getting- although I did like to see them. She reached over and took my hand, giving it a squeeze. I gave a little squeeze back.

I had looked at the faces and Mistress Donna was missing which I found very disappointing but it just seemed to follow that whenever it seemed I could rely on something it stopped. So I shrugged mentally at her absence and wondered what would happen next.

"We've become very fond of you Melanie," the lady opposite me said and the others nodded keenly in support of her statement. I perked up not just because it was nice to hear but because I hadn't been sure what their thoughts were about me and if I had been thought of as a person or a thing. I nodded in acknowledgement and waited for her to continue.

"You have been studied for about two, is it two?" she asked the others.

"More like two and a half," the Lady next to her, who looked to be at least in her sixties, commented after doing some mental arithmetic.

'So two and a half months, thanks Beryl, you have been studied. The present thing was set up a part of this but we knew from early on that this life was right for you. Are you following me or" and she pushed her hand over her head," fly by?"

"Not really, I mean why me? What life? No I'm really confused," I told them and I was, my mind was in a whirl.

"OK, lets start with right now, you're sitting with us and holding hands with Elspeth, um, Mrs. Lovegrove. We want you to feel secure, do you?"

I did, it was like lunching at school in the teachers' room so I managed a a little half smile and nodded for her.

"Your car was removed,by us, your job has been removed, by us and your apartment is now empty and ready for the new tenant- who has already signed up. Also done by us," she paused and I went cold. Its one thing to talk about not wanting to go back to your old life but its another thing altogether when its been taken from you. I loosened my grip of Mrs. Lovegrove's hand and pressed my thighs tightly together.

'If we had had any reservations, any doubts -no matter how tiny- that we were making a mistake we would not have done any of these things, but we don't." She gave me an encouraging smile again and I cheered up a little.

"Sweetheart you were born to be a slave; to have someone control your life and bring you total happiness. This is all new for you right now so you are going to have to trust us on this: your life will be strict, there are boundaries but there is a security too that you will love. Now Mistress Donna will own you, yes own- you are hers and we will visit to see how you're getting on. She is out arranging all the things needed for you to be her slave and we have a wait of another three quarters of an hour or so. The easels are away but we have our sketch pads here," she rolled her eyes for me this time and my heart felt like it would burst.

In no time at all I was naked and posing up on that stage for them. I just loved it and to make it even better for me one of them went and got a fan and positioned it so it blew cold air straight at my pussy. The thing about being an exhibitionist is that you can't relate to your watcher; you can't catch their eye because that ruins everything. You have to look somewhere else so they can watch you without you watching them.

What happens is that you sense it and that awareness you have, like say when you have to stand up to read a passage or a poem and everyone's looking at you and you're aware of it but you have to look at the page so you get all tense well that's how I am when I stand naked but for me its a huge turn on. The draft from the fan was another huge turn on then one dear old lady went and got a bucket of cold water.half full which was quite enough. She couldn't lift it so she had put a cloth in the bucket and and washed me in liberal amounts of very cold water. The aim was to make me break my pose but though I shivered a few times they didn't manage to do it.

For me it was exhilarating and when the lady who had been sitting opposite me called time I was grinning from ear to ear and they were smiling and gave me a nice round of applause. The day was getting on, it was late afternoon by this time with the air starting to get a chill to it, even in the art room which had no form of heating save the sun shining through the windows and now there wasn't much of that. I was freezing.

It was a test; I suspected it was and stood where I was as they put their sketch pads and charcoals/sketching pencils/ watercolors away- freezing.

They left me like that for a few minutes until the lady nodded at me and I had one of those feeling so happy moments which probably seem really strange but made me feel wonderful in a way I had never gotten to feel in my previous life. I worried about the transition: what did I tell my parents, my friends, the ones on face book as well because I was sure Mistress Donna wouldn't want thirty TV crews on her doorstep wanting to speak with Slave Melanie anytime soon.

I was having just such a moment when they wrapped the towel round me. It must have been very expensive being both huge and fluffy. They put it round me twice and suddenly I was warm. They might have been reading my thoughts, I seem to have been a pretty easy read for them so far but their timing was perfect- if there is a problem they will sort it. In other words stop worrying about things Melanie, they will sort it. Whatever it is, they will sort it.

I got to be back amongst them again, wrapped in my big fluffy towel. and kneeling at their feet. There was to be a ceremony when Mistress returned where I was formally invested as her slave. Mrs. Lovegrove was to give me away, the lady who was obviously in charge would conduct the ceremony while the other ladies who were also on the Committee would be Witnesses for The Society. It all sounded a bit overwhelming but very exciting and the idea of being made her slave like this made me feel very special. They mentioned there would be some pain but were confident I could handle it.

That was just part of what they had to say, mostly they enthused about how much I would love my new life and how glad they were they had decided to pick me and not one of the other girls they had been considering. Well, did that make me feel special? Yes it did; nervous too. Not about my giving myself to her; I had had quiet times to think hard on what I was doing and all the thinking had done was make me even more certain that this what I wanted to do.

My fear was that she would change her mind; that somehow she might have gone cold on the idea. So I was a worried little Slave in Waiting for a while.

As it happens Mistress did return and she most definitely did want me. It was a lovely ceremony and after it I was led away by my Mistress to start my training for my life as her slave.

I couldn't wait.

12