All Comments on 'Melanie's "Wardrobe Malfunction"'

by LexxRuthless

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Absolutely fucking loved it!! So hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81over 4 years ago

Holy Hell Perfection Great story My wife and i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! thank you for it

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950over 4 years ago
Fantastic as usual!

I have been waiting for your next installment and you didn't disappoint.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Spectacular

Oh My God, one of the hottest stories I've ever read.

DickMarksDickMarksover 4 years ago

Terrific! What a sweet and sexy story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
kindaq nice especially early on

Blow jobs MEH! Big tits double MEH! I like perky never droopy. A and B cups never droopy D cups. I like board flat over fake. I like a very nice butt and a beautiful trimmed hairy pussy. By nice butt I don't mean anal I'm not gay. I just can't understand ANY man who wants anal when there is a pussy near by. AND the perfect place made just for a dick and cum is a pussy. Pulling out is the worst feeling I have ever had and will never do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bikini

more more more !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You read my mind...

The first paragraph echoed the same thoughts that I have every time I read those completely ridiculous statements. I do have another pet peeve, as well. Why do so many authors have their sexy women with huge asses and wide hips and thighs?

Do they all lust after Kim Kardashian? My ideal woman would be in Playboy or Sports Illustrated. Anyway, I thought that this amazing story deserves 10 stars.

Whenever I see that LexRuthless posts a new story, I read it immediately.

Thank you forth is submission,

ansdguy.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 4 years ago
^__^

Absolutely out of the charts hotness! I loved it. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work! ^__^

KawablurKawablurover 4 years ago
The window scene is wonderful

Being able to casually do exactly that is my relationship goal #1... That's got to be the sexiest thing I've ever read.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601over 4 years ago
Fantastic story!

This was one of the hottest you’ve written.

How about continuing CENTRAL HIGH BLUES?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful loving story

A very good knife's edge of sexy/slutty on one side and loving on the other. You walked that fine line like a pro. Thank you.

Robinius1Robinius1over 4 years ago
Pretty Good!

I liked the story until the focus turned entirely anal. As usual the unpleasant part of anal sex was ignored as if Melanie's ass was pure and clean for three days. There are health issues with ass to pussy fucking that were ignored. I know - that doesn't help with a story's sexiness but shit happens, pun intended.

Your story was still pretty good and I'd have given five stars instead of four if you hadn't gone overboard with the anal stuff half way through. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anal

Lovely five anal stars!

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 4 years ago
great story but...

what happens now? did they become exclusive? inquiring readers would like to know. please continue.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
A great beginning

This was a great start to a brother sister love story but it really has so much potential and really needs to be continued. More please, real soon.

This gets my 5 star vote!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good grief

Thank goodness you have a big dick.

What would you have written about otherwise?

And she had, quite fortuitously, large breasts. Everyone knows that boys with big dicks have sisters with large breasts.

And that big dick is just too large for other girls to accommodate? Lucky that babies are smaller than penises, isn't it...

I got about two thirds down the first page and decided that this needed to be in the fantasy section. Then I gave up, because I was not looking for cliched fantasy.

Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anal

Yuk, I'm not gay. Blow jobs, MEH...3 stars

lwiltonlwiltonover 3 years ago
Second time I've read it and still a great read

This is a great bit of fantasy. I'm continually amazed at the commenters that don't seem to understand that the stories here are fantasies. OF COURSE all brothers have huge dicks and all sisters have huge breasts! What fun would it be if they didn't? :-)

englishnospeakenglishnospeakabout 3 years ago

To Anonymous, fucking girl's ass is the hottest thing a guy could ask for. You must the gay one to think it's gross but you hate to admit how gay you are.

Damned_But_Not_ForgottenDamned_But_Not_Forgottenalmost 3 years ago

Great writing but once again as in the two wonder woman stories you packed too much into a short time period. This guy came 6 times in the first hour of sex. I know it seems stupid, but I want my fictional characters to be realistic unless the story is called super cum machine from another planet.

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

Great story. Good fantasy.

Very hot and romantic.

Reminds me of my honeymoon without the anal. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice premise, good sex scenes. My only complain is the two dimensionality of the characters. There were a few "What? When did that happen?" moments that were never addressed. Melanie openly admits she's fantasized about him for a long time, and at one point she mentions the first time she saw his hard dick in the shower. When did that occur? There were hints of character development and the psychology behind their actions, but they never came to fruition. It is my biggest complaint about these short stories; the lack of explanation for why the characters so willingly break the taboo barrier. My brother stared at my naked breasts...I must now have sex with him because it's been my secret fantasy for years, and now that I know he finds me attractive, there is nothing holding me back. At least throw in a confession paragraph or two where they explain their feelings for each other.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Who doesn’t luv a big cock buried in their ass?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never before have I seen such horrible writing choices mixed with such wonderful writing. You clearly have talent when it comes to writing, but some of your story decisions were just awful. I don't have a problem with the eight inch dick (thank you for not making it ten or twelve inches), but the notion that he literally couldn't fit his dick into any of his girlfriends, even after they were relaxed and fully lubricated, was just unbelievable. It has been said that truth is stranger than fiction because fiction needs to make sense (within the context of the story), and his dick literally not fitting into any other woman just didn't make sense. If you hadn't included that ridiculous aspect of the story, it would have been awesome.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Since several commenters have already pointed out what I wanted to say I won’t go on about it again. I’ll just say it’s on the critical side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLexxRuthless@LexxRuthless
8752 Followers
May 16, 2022: Hey. Sorry, folks, I have not written anything new in quite a while now. I've obviously got a lot of series in progress, languishing, and I have another dozen stories in various states of completion. I am an amateur, part-time author, and never expected to spe...