Melbourne Filipina Wives Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Curses gave way to grunts and moans as the two rivals battled on the floor. Mesila was relentless, driving the dildo deeper and deeper, enjoying the feel of Gemmalyn's dildo trapped between their stomachs as hers drilled into Gemmalyn's cunt. Gemmalyn's curses turned to moans and her legs tightened harder around Mesila's waist. Suddenly, Gemmalyn cried out and squirmed beneath her on the floor. She shuddered through a tremendous orgasm and then with a hard uncontrolled orgasmic involuntary shudder and twist, rolled Mesila off her and onto the floor, breaking them apart.

Mesila struggled to sit up, but Gemmalyn lunged on top of her. Mesila knew what was coming and tried to roll away, but it was too late. Gemmalyn's dildo slipped smoothly inside of her, filling her to bursting.

"So you want to fuck you overweight bitch," Gemmalyn growled. "Good let's fuck."

Mesila tried to roll away, but Gemmalyn was on top of her and in her. Breast to breast, flat on the floor, Gemmalyn began rocking her hips steadily and there was no where to hide from the sensations building deep within Mesila's loins. Building and building until all Mesila could do was grit her teeth and scream as wave after wave of pleasure rocked her body to its very roots. Eventually the feelings subsided a little and Marlyn, her private display finished called a stop to make it one all..

Staggering to their feet the two women glared at each other with hate and lust.

"So you want a fight," Mesila snarled, "OK then come on, no more dodging around. Come here and fight me cunt to cunt if you dare."

"Fine," Gemmalyn shouted. "No more kid's stuff. Just a stand up fight, woman to woman."

Before they could continue they were separated so a smaller thinner 8 inch strap-on suitable for the arse could replaced their well used thick 8 inch ones. Their hands were untied and to give the fight a different flavour both sweat covered nude women strapped on 6 inch heel, 2 inch platform shoes.

"No rules except putting 8 inches into the other's arse," said Marlyn, as she displayed to the crowd how 8 inches could go into her arse. The final round started.

Mesila immediately sat down on the floor and started trying to take off her shoes. Not realising the younger girl's strategy, Gemmalyn charged straight at the Filipina and jumped on her.

"You fucking bitch!" Gemmalyn yelled, pumped full of adrenaline. "I'll show you who's boss!" She slammed Mesila backward, but the younger Filipina had removed her left shoe.

Gemmalyn grabbed Mesila by her short hair with both hands, raised her hand, and slammed it down onto the floor. Mesila yelped with pain, but quickly slammed Gemmalyn hard in the stomach with her right fist. Gemmalyn let out a whoosh, as the air rushed out of her, and her grip went slack. Mesila reared up and head-butted Gemmalyn right in the forehead, and Gemmalyn went tumbling backwards.

Mesila quickly turned her attention to her right shoe, working frantically at the buckle on the ankle strap. Gemmalyn picked herself up off the floor and staggered toward Mesila, but the extreme high heels slowed her down, and her ankles wobbled badly. She flung herself at Mesila again, but this time the larger Filipina saw the older woman coming and rolled to the side. Gemmalyn missed her target.

The men and their wives in the crowd were going wild.

"Get her! Fuck her in the arse! Make her hurt!" we screamed. We weren't rooting for either woman, just wanting as much pain and degradation as we could see.

Mesila now had her right shoe off, and she sprang nimbly to her feet. Too late, Gemmalyn realised how smart Mesila's strategy was as she sprang forward, unencumbered by wearing high heels. Gemmalyn tried to recover, but Mesila was in front of her in a second. The Filipina lashed out her right foot in a flash, and kicked Gemmalyn square in the chin.

Gemmalyn fell back, her world a mass of pain. She saw nothing but red for a moment. Mesila was all over her like a rash, and I was amazed that despite her obvious lack of body tone how tough and scrappy and how fast the younger girl was. She copied one of Gemmalyn's previous moves, grabbing Gemmalyn's long black hair in both hands and yanking her head up. Mesila started to slam Gemmalyn's head back down, but Gemmalyn grasped what was coming and lashed out her hand. She caught Mesila's large nipple and twisted it as hard as she could.

"Mother-FUCK!" Mesila screamed in agony, as Gemmalyn tried to rip the swollen brown teat right off the her tit. As she yanked, Mesila's large tits swung from side to side, and the audience noise went up several more notches. But Gemmalyn's hand slipped off Mesila's sweat covered nipple and she escaped.

The two Filipinas faced each other, and Gemmalyn realised her disadvantage. The shoes were really slowing her down. Mesila circled her opponent quickly, leaping on the balls of her feet, trying to get behind Gemmalyn so she could jump on her from the rear and work the dildo up into her arse. Gemmalyn clumsily turned in circles trying to face her.

Mesila kept bouncing around Gemmalyn, looking for an opening. She moved clockwise, running circles around the older Filipina, who didn't dare sit down now to take off her own heels, or else Mesila would be in for the kill. After several clockwise turns, Mesila suddenly reversed and moved counter- clockwise. Gemmalyn tried to spin to keep Mesila in front of her, but a combination of dizziness and the stilettos caused her to lose her balance. She fell to her knees, and Mesila pounced on her like a lioness on a gazelle.

Gemmalyn was on her hands and knees, and Mesila clambered onto her back, in order to keep her down. A roar went up from the audience as the heavier Filipina started thrusting her pelvis forward, trying to stab her dildo into Gemmalyn's arse. Finally, Mesila felt her fake cock slip forward unimpeaded, and she let out a cry of triumph: "Yes!!" She pushed forward with all her might, but Marlyn had moved to where he could see better.

"Nice try, but that's her pussy. Take the dildo out and start over again." Gemmalyn thought the referee was ordering the younger girl to climb off and relaxed momentarily, but instead Mesila maintained her dominant position. She pulled the dildo out of Gemmalyn's wide open pussy and levered it upward a couple of inches, lining up the head at the brown puckered rosebud of Gemmalyn's arsehole.

Gemmalyn's mind reeled under the combined horror. Her rival had her down and was about to ram a dildo up her arse, and it was being watched by almost all the club members including her husband. She knew what would happen when she went home as a loser.

"Noooooo!!" she screamed, and summoning all her strength, bucked up like a horse in a rodeo throwing a rider. Mesila flew off. Gemmalyn stood and whirled, but no sooner had she turned around than Mesila was right there. Mesila threw a solid right that caught Gemmalyn, sending pain shooting through her. She bent over, and Mesila let loose a kick that caught Gemmalyn square in the cunt.

"AHHHH!" Gemmalyn bellowed. Her pussy was open from all the stimulation before, with the lips peeled back, and Mesila' foot had landed squarely on the sensitive inner tissue. Gemmalyn's hands went to her cunt. In a flash, Mesila had taken two steps and was behind Gemmalyn, jumping on her back like a piggy back rider. There was nothing shy or restrained about the formerly modest religious Filipina as she reached around and grabbed a tit, and the older Filipina went down hard on her hands and knees again.

Gemmalyn was in agony all over. Struggling to stay on her hands and knees, her pussy lips felt like they were on fire, and she had Mesila's weight on her back. She tried to reach back with her right arm desperate to grab any part of the younger Filipina. But as she did this, Mesila reached around and smacked her left elbow, which caused her left arm to cave in. Her face crashed to the floor.

And then she felt it. The heavily lubed dildo touched her anus, and Mesila gave a mighty thrust from her powerful thighs. A good three inches travelled up Gemmalyn's arse, and she bellowed with pain and frustration. "Noooo! Help! Stop!"

"Unnnhh!" Mesila grunted, thrusting again, and another two inches moved in. The crowd were really into it, and a large number had sprung from their seats. Husbands and their Filipina wives jostled around the ring, trying to get a better look, yelling obscenities, pure beasts of the jungle.

Gemmalyn tried to buck Mesila off again as she had before, but the Filipina had learned, and had planted her center of gravity lower this time. Gemmalyn, bucked, but Mesila held on. And to Gemmalyn's horror, the sudden movement actually made the dildo slip in even further!

"No! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!" Gemmalyn wailed, trying to reach around and grab Mesila. But she was in a hopeless position, and Mesila reached around and put both index fingers into her mouth fish hooking her by the cheeks, pulling her head back and body further on to the dildo. She screamed with pain, and Mesila drove the dildo forward relentlessly into Gemmalyn Edwards, formerly Gimenez well-used rear passage.

Gemmalyn had lost.

"We have a winner!" the referee yelled.

"Fuck! Her! Arse! Fuck! Her! Arse! Fuck! Her! Arse!" the audience began to rhythmically chant.

Gemmalyn felt Mesila pull the full 8 inches of thin rubber cock out of her arse . It felt as if her insides were being pulled out. And then she was slammed forward, as Mesila thrust the entire dildo deep, deep and deeper still into Gemmalyn's arse. "Ang butas ng puwet mo ay malaki" (The hole in your arse is really big) she screamed as she fucked her beaten rival.

The next event was to be the auction of the new brides. But the Prez made an announcement. Vivalyna had attacked the victorious Dhianne upstairs and rather than let them settle it there, another public bout had been organised. This time a boxing bout.

By the time Dhianne had entered the ring Vivalyna was already warming up in a pair of black shorts and yellow boob tube with bare feet. Dhianne would be wearing red shorts and boob tube and also be bare footed. Soon Dhianne was in the ring and the 2 Filipinas again glared daggers at each other, their fist enclosed in 12 oz boxing gloves.

"Sisipain ko puwet mo," (I'll kick your arse). I figured I would give you a chance; a chance to get the Filipina Fist Fuck again," Dhianne taunted Vivalyna who replied cattily, "It's a wonder you can came up again so soon because your husband told me I can take him 5 times a day and it takes an old hag like you 5 days to recover after a fuck."

Dhianne looked pissed at the old hag crack and ready to explode.

"Remember our last little meeting? I can't wait to make your tits a matching set, complete with matching teeth marks BITCH." she taunted Vivalyna again who replied, "You can try cunt, Masyado maliit ang suso mo (Your tits are way too small) and I see you could use some help with your puny 30 inches of tit and they will be swollen after I finish," she fired back at a now enraged Dhianne.

Her face blazing with indignation at her rival belittling her little tits she launched herself out of the corner like a fireball as the bell rang to signal the start of the fight.

Vivalyna was waiting for her as Dhianne swung at her and she sidestepped, taking the blow on her right shoulder and slammed a gloved roundhouse right into Dhianne's head causing the 32 year old's face to twist in pain from the blow. She swung again at Dhianne's chest and connected with the left tit, mashing it into Dhianne's chest who again grimaced in pain and stepped back. Vivalyna followed up swinging like a thrashing machine and drove Dhianne into the corner. There was no science in their boxing. To these Filipinas a jab was an injection to guard against the Flu, and a hook was something to do with fishing. They simply swung their arms at each other often with their heads turned not even looking at their opponent. Contact was made with the glove, the inside of the glove or their forearms. As long as contact was made and hurt inflicted they were happy.

Vivalyna unleashed another round-arm swing and pounded Dhianne's with it before Dhianne could bring up her arm, but as the younger Filipina cocked her arm back to deliver an even harder blow, Dhianne, her eyes shut, beat her to the punch, her glove somehow driving into Vivalyna's face bloodying her nose. Dhianne followed up by charging shoulder first into her taking them both to the ground. Vivalyna let out a bellow as Dhianne's weight crashed down on her. Vivalyna let loose a scream and struggled to turn around when Dhianne used her teeth to pull her boob tube down, exposing her breasts and raked the laces from the inside of her glove across her previously abused and still reddened and scratched right tit.

Dhianne took immediate advantage and wrapped her legs around Vivalyna's waist before she could do anything, one arm holding her as she rained blows on her. But this was a fight between Filipinas. Although they often lack the skill and technique of other Asian women they will absorb pain and agony after the others have submitted in the chance they may do something that hurts their opponent. The 27 year old grimaced at the strength of Dhianne's scissors and reached over, sending a weak blow to the underside of Dhianne's left tit, followed by slamming her fist into Dhianne's belly with a slightly stronger punch. Dhianne's scissors was slowly taking the steam from Vivalyna, but her continued pounding of Dhianne's stomach and the bottom of her left tit was soon too much and Dhianne released her scissors, kicking Vivalyna in the belly hard and driving her back. Vivalyna recovered quickly and grabbed Dhianne's ankle and was about to twist her leg when Dhianne's knee came out of nowhere and rammed into her belly, sending her sailing backwards across the ring.

As there was no tape on them Dhianne untied and threw off her gloves and all but flew at the winded Vivalyna, her forearm crashing painfully into Vivalyna's face, stunning her for a second and sending her to the canvas. There Dhianne trapped her in a head scissors from the right side. She reached over with her left hand, grabbing her foe's right nipple, crushing it in her hand as Vivalyna first grunted in pain, then cried out in agony. Dhianne now twisted the trapped and crushed tit over and over, again and again, enjoying the results. Vivalyna's face and screams showed the pain she was experiencing as she struggled against Dhianne's assault. She managed to breathe when Dhianne's thighs momentarily uncovered her mouth as she bucked and twisted between her antagonist's leg scissors, like a wild horse being broken. Unfortunately for her, Dhianne had her by a very painful tit grip, and was trying her best to all but rip the tit off the challenger's chest delighting in her cries of utter anguish.

"What's wrong, I thought you were supposed to be so tough, well at least both your tits will be swollen and matching,"

Dhianne's released Vivalyna's tit bringing a small look of relief to her face until Dhianne unleashed punch after punch on Vivalyna. Vivalyna's face and body twisted in agony, her cries of her pain echoed throughout the room. Dhianne was ecstatic as she crushed and pounded at her hated rival. Vivalyna managed to shake off a glove and used this hand to try and pull the fist off her red, swollen and ravaged boob, her facial features a mix of agony and determination, as she struggled strongly to get out of her rival's devastating clutches.

Frantically changing her tactics Vivalyna reached out and jammed the fingers of her free bare right hand right into Dhianne's shorts from the bottom and grabbed at her pussy hair tugging and ripping at it over and over causing Dhianne's face to grimace in pain . She abandoned her own knuckle grinding assault on her rival's right tit to pull Vivalyna's arm away from her cunt. Vivalyna bucked and twisted even more wildly then and managed to twist out of the head scissors and grabbing a handful of Dhianne's medium length hair from behind, she tugged Dhianne's to her, snaking her legs around Dhianne's chest, crushing her tits under her leg as she squeezed the air from older rival's lungs.

Between drawing gulps of air to her lungs Vivalyna taunted the trapped Filipina as she got rid of her other glove,

"I thought I would help you out with a little breast reduction and make them 28 inches, BITCH, they getting any smaller yet, no? Here, let me add a little more pressure," she snarled at her trapped rival.

What muscle definition was is in her legs stood out like steel cords as she squeezed with all her strength. Her rival's ragged gasping breaths and cries of torment gave Vivalyna's renewed effort to crush her chest between her legs. Dhianne's face erupted in more pain as Vivalyna slammed her fist into Dhianne's stomach a few times.

'Filipina fist fuck time soon ', she taunted her trapped opponent as she shifted her leg under Dhianne to the small of her back and started to shift the other to Dhianne's throat so she could stretch her bow like and maul her tits.

As her leg moved to Dhianne's throat she desperately fired a punch at Vivalyna's undefended cunt. The blow was weak, but had enough force to give Dhianne a needed second to roll out from between her legs. Vivalyna's hand clutched at her hair in a vain attempt to pull her back. Dhianne came back alight in true Filipina fashion right at her opponent. She was on her knees facing Vivalyna as she punched her rival in the face as Vivalyna pulled at her hair. Dhianne's bare fisted tit punches had more effect than Vivalyna's hair pulling and she forced Vivalyna back in pain all the way onto her back. Dhianne grabbed her tits, burying her fingers deep. Despite her pain as Dhianne's fingers crushed her tit Vivalyna grabbed at Dhianne's right tit as it hung above her face and then pushed it upwards as far as it could go. Both Filipinas engaged in a final test of strength and pain. After two minutes both were screaming and bellowing but refusing to let go. Then Vivalyna released her hold and tried to tear Dhianne's fingers from her nipples but her strength was gone.

Releasing one hand and reaching behind her as she sat astride Vivalyna, Dhianne used her finger nails on Vivalyna's cunt. Seeing the bitches pain gave Dhianne even more energy and she got on her knee's and crawling, she dragged Vivalyna around the ring, pulling her tits so Vivalyna was forced to follow like a dog on leash being walked. Vivalyna was on her one hand and knees behind Dhianne. Dhianne released her hold and smiling like a devil turned and kicked out, knocking the Filipina's arm from under her so she fell onto her face. As she struggled to her knees with her one hand, she was met with a foot to the belly that doubled her over. Dhianne sent another kick into her left side. Vivalyna weakly reached out for Dhianne as another foot slammed into her right side sending her down to the floor.

Dhianne pulled Vivalyna upwards by the hair with her left hand and then rammed her knee into her stomach twice. Tugging the spent, younger, bigger woman up again by the hair she drove her knee into her cunt this time. Dhianne taunted her as she ground her knee in savagely,

"Guess I win, Bitch. I thought you would fight better than this though, especially as you were fighting an old hag," she spat out, enjoying every second of her domination now.

"OOHH... wait, I forgot you didn't submit did you, you cunt of a husband stealer." With that Dhianne drew her leg back and unleashed another kick it into Vivalyna's cunt. This time she let the ravaged Filipina fall onto her arse and she added another kick to her stomach as she walked around her asking,

"Well do you want some more, BITCH,"

A long groan came from Vivalyna as she slammed her foot into her stomach again.