Melbourne Filipina Wives Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DO you give or not you little CUNT...!,"

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaah. "Another moan of pain as her foot found its mark.

"I couldn't hear you, BITCH," the ecstatic Dhianne screamed at Vivalyna's face, as she grabbed her swollen right tit in her bare left hand and raked it with her fingernails before twisting it back and forth eliciting a loud scream of submission from her rival this time. She continued her twisting assault as Vivalyna begged her to stop.

"Now that's more like it, so tell me, who is the best catfighter?"

A few more twists of the Vivalyna's nipples soon had her whispering, "You are...," her face twisted in complete agony from her triumphant rival's mauling of her already suffering right tit.

"If you feel like trying this again let me know, honey... I had sooo muchh funnnn with you!!," smiling like the cat that ate the mouse as she sauntered out of the ring, leaving a defeated Vivalyna sobbing on the mat in pain trying to recover from the beating.

I was sure she would get a great fuck from her aroused husband Ray that night. It may not be politically correct but having your Filipina wife fight for you sure gets you horny.