Melinda's Obsession 01 (College)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda ignored my question saying, "Hope you can stay longer. I'm happy with your performance as long as you keep your appointments and produce enough cum."

"What are your plans for the future?"

The girl told, "After graduating from the university, I will have the IUD be removed and advertise the opportunity in mass media encouraging young healthy males to apply for the conception of my child. That will be the best way to meet the third requirement from my father's will."

"Aren't you looking for a husband and a family?"

"Nope!" Melinda told. "I just need to meet a whim of that 'old fart' who will never see his grandbaby anyway," and she giggled again.

I was confused, "Who will want to make you a baby and then pay child support for 18 years?"

Melinda chuckled, "I'll publicly renounce any of my rights for child support from the potential father and clearly state in the ad that there was no marriage expected.

"After several men apply, I'll ask them all to bring certificates from doctors about their health status, genetic background and police clearance certificates showing no criminal records. Then I'll interview three or four of the best candidates pretty the same way as in a hiring process."

"Really?" I was astonished, "What interview questions will be about? Will you ask candidates, 'How do you fuck and what is the size of your penis?'"

The girl chuckled again saying, "No. The interview questions will be about the guy and his ancestors, psychological nature of candidate, medical and criminal backgrounds of his relatives, their health, and habits. I'll question him about all living ones and those who passed away."

Now it was my turn to laugh, "Will he get a job offer?"

Melinda continued with a tone of HR manager, "The winner will get a contract and appointment to come and inseminate me when I'm ovulating and ready to get pregnant.

"If pregnancy starts, our interactions will be over, and he shouldn't expect to see me anymore."

I said, "Pregnancy is a tricky deal. It hits often when nobody wants it. But dare to start it from the first sex if you really want it."

Melinda shrugged saying, "If the first attempt to impregnate me fails, the man will have two more attempts after next periods. If still no luck, I'll switch to the next candidate."

I still didn't understand Melinda's point and asked, "Why any dude in good sanity would want to do it for you?"

The girl smiled, "The father of my child will get fifty thousand dollars of pension per year from me until the child turns 21. However, it will be one condition. He should never attempt to meet a child until that age and nobody on his behalf should help to establish such a contact between the child and father.

"Nevertheless, if it happens, the whole deal will be over regardless of who's fault and the man will have to pay big penalties for breaking the contract."

I chuckled saying, "What can prevent the guy from going public revealing all your business with him to the entire world via mass media and the internet? Reporters and newsmen will be happy about the huge scandal of a wealthy young girl involved in tricky business. Maybe they will even pay the man for information."

Melinda winced, "It's best for the guy to stay away from that to avoid any complications. There will be a legal contract between me and him signed by both parties. It will include provisions and harsh penalties for any information leak."

"Do you want to keep the father's identity secret from your own child forever?"

The girl continued, "When the child reaches 21, he or she will get some fortune on the bank account from me and become introduced to the father. Then the child can decide whether to have any relationship with the father or not."

To say honestly, such pragmatic business-like approach to sex, family, parenthood, and human relations in general was shocking to me.

Certainly, life is life, and many men will apply for Melinda's offer to have a child-millionaire and getting tons of free money for a couple of intercourses. However, in my opinion it was a totally inhumane hellish business.

I confronted Melinda with that, and the girl told me casually, "I absolutely don't care. I stay with you partially because we are friends in a general meaning, but mostly because you are a good producer of semen giving me more than others."

The girl rummaged in her purse and gave me a booklet from her doctor with recommendations for males about food diet to produce more sperm saying, "This might help."

Melinda added seriously, "Sorry, there is nothing personal. But if in the future you'll want more than just sex by appointments or cannot produce enough juices for me, I'll have to tell you goodbye."

Suddenly she asked, "Do you want to apply for my offer about child conception when it comes? However, it will be fair competition with other candidates. No personal preferences. The winner will get a contract."

I mumbled, "Dunno," being highly shocked.

Our 'relationship' with Melinda continued for the next several months. Leaving for spring break, the girl told me the date and time of our next appointment.

I spent a week with my parents, having no sex with anybody. Then I had a flat tire on the way back to the campus and a dead battery in my cell phone. When I finally reached my destination, I quickly took a shower and missed Melinda's appointment by more than two hours before I finally got to her room.

Melinda was alone there. Instead of greetings, she told me, "You are 2 hours and 35 minutes late. What's up?"

I said, "Sorry, I had a flat tire," and then asked, "Are your roommates coming? Can we still have made love?"

Instead of answer, the girl's asked, "Did you have sex or masturbated during vacation?"

"No."

"I'm not happy with your tardiness. Don't be late next time. But you should have a lot of semen now. I don't want to miss it. So, you can still dump your juices in me."

I repeated my question about Melinda's roommates.

She answered casually, "Don't worry. They'll come directly to classes tomorrow morning. So, doff your pants and briefs and let's start." Then she took off her skirt.

To my surprise, Melinda was already in those tight gray briefs she usually wore after sex. The girl took them off together with a soaked pad inside and I saw her wet pussy with pearl droplets of fluids on her vulva.

I sensed the familiar smell of sex, a mixture of semen with female fluids from pussy and asked, "Did you just had sex with anybody before me?"

She nodded asking, "Do you care?"

After few seconds of thinking, I answered, "No," as I always had a dream to go into woman after somebody else just unloaded into her before me.

This time Melinda used tissues only to wipe her groin and vulva, however not the insides of her pussy. Then she spread her legs in her usual Doggy position.

I saw the girl's pussy leaking with a creampie some guy left just before me. I moved my foreskin back and entered Melinda. This time her pussy was neither tight nor dry. Her vaginal muscles were relaxed and the semen there was a great lubricant. So, my penis slid down to the end without any resistance.

It was easy to make deep frictions by retracting my dick completely out and inserting it balls deep back in. When it exited, it was drawing out juices from the girl's pussy and producing smooching noises. And when my penis went in, some cum popped around it.

The smell of pussy, other semen and my own juices made me very horny, and in a few minutes, I unloaded a lot of my cum deep into Melinda's vagina inserting my dick down to the bottom and touching her clitoris with my testicles.

Melinda gently squeezed them with her hand milking even more juices into herself. It looked like she knew the limit to do it in a pleasant way, not painful for me.

My ejaculation was over, and I was still inside of Melinda plugging her pussy with my cock.

The girl asked, "Don't pull out your penis yet. Please stretch your arm and give me some fresh panties and a pad from the box."

After I did it, Melinda swiftly moved forward.

My penis left her with smacking sound, and she instantly pressed a pad tightly to her pussy preventing juices from leaking.

Then we took the usual procedures: Melinda's panties and skirt on, cleaning my genitals with tissues and drinking coffee with donuts. However, this time the girl told nothing about fundraising, charity, donations, etc. We just sat silently sipping our coffee, eating pastries and looking at each other.

I asked Melinda, "How many guys do you have besides me?"

"Five total. Usually, I milk one donor every day on a schedule planned a couple of weeks in advance. That keeps my vagina always full of sperm," she answered casually.

Then the girl added with slightly agitated voice, "But you had 'no call, no show.' So, I called one of my cum producers outside of his regular schedule to fill me up with his juices. I was going to redo the entire schedule and send it to all my donors right before you showed up."

I said eagerly, "Melinda, you can use me more frequently. I can easily produce more sperm for your and my own pleasure with our sex."

She said, "Ok. I'll keep that in mind."

Our meetings continued and one time when I came to Melinda on a scheduled appointment, she was sitting in the room wearing a nice silk robe of pink color instead of her usual skirt and blouse with a stiff bra under it.

When we said our regular "Hi" to each other, the girl instantly took off that robe and appeared completely naked in front of me.

Melinda said, "Today is my birthday. So, I decided to pamper myself with juices of all my five donors on the same day."

I asked her, "Am I first?"

"No, you are fifth and my pussy is already full of juices."

I saw that. When Melinda stood up, white jelly slowly leaked from her insides down her legs producing lots of smell. The girl looked at it with regret.

Suddenly Melinda grabbed an empty glass from the table and collected all semen to it. She even pressed it to her vagina and pushed more juices out of her body by playing with her muscles.

When it stopped leaking and the glass held lots of fluids, the girl glanced at it for about 10 seconds turning it there and back. Then she slowly drank it all to the bottom, licking her lips after each sip with a sucking noise.

Melinda fell on the bed on her back, spreading her legs widely and told me, "Go!" with excitement skipping any usual preparations.

I didn't wait and instantly pierced her with my dick down to the balls. I heard a wet splashing noise and felt the leaking cum from other men was flowing down my balls.

Melinda collected it with her hand and licked it off. Suddenly she grabbed my head with her hands and kissed my lips, her tongue deeply penetrating my mouth.

I had shared French kisses with girls before. However, her kiss had a totally different taste and smell. It was tart and slimy like unripe persimmon fruit. I realized it was a taste of semen from other males Melinda just ate.

I never tried any sperm before as I never had any homosexual relationship with other men. Certainly, I masturbated periodically, like any normal guy lacking sex. And many times, I was going to taste my own sperm when I was aroused.

However, every time I cum, my arousal went down and the desire to try sperm vanished. So, this was the first time I've ever tried it, the semen from Melinda's pussy transferred to her mouth and then to my mouth with her kiss.

The taste of sperm was very strange for me and in general -- not pleasant. However, it made me even hornier, and the girl started moaning, pushing her vagina towards each of my thrusts.

Suddenly, a wicked idea crossed my mind. I extracted my dick from Melinda's body and pressed my lips to her vulva, rubbing it with my tongue inside and sucking out the juices. My mouth was full of cum, and I swallowed it. Then I sucked her more and more, until she went dry.

When the girl's vagina got empty, I licked her clitoris pressing the tip of my tongue to it and her urethra.

Melinda moaned and pressed my head down to her vagina using her hands. She whispered in a hot voice, "Eat me. Lick me. Suck me out!"

Male juices were still sipping out of the girl mixed with Melinda's own fluids she was producing more and more. Her pussy and belly muscles started twitching following each motion of my tongue on her clitoris.

I switched position and pushed my tongue to Melinda's mouth with a deep kiss rubbing tongue on tongue and slid my dick deep into her vagina again.

The girl moaned loud, and her pussy squeezed my dick with a powerful grip. When Melinda relaxed her muscles, I pulled it out and pushed it back again. Her grip repeated, now more powerful. So, we continued over and over again.

I was very surprised, how powerful her vaginal muscles were. I thought, perhaps she did a lot of exercises to train her vaginal muscles. Who knows?

Melinda squeezed my dick inside of her body, giving me a lot of pleasure. Her tongue was deep in my mouth and her boobs were tightly pressed to my chest. The girl pressed her vagina towards my penis every time it entered her and gripped my dick inside when it was all the way down in her pussy.

The speed of our romp became faster and faster. Suddenly, Melinda grabbed my butt with her hands and pulled it very strong to stay inside of her. The pulsations of her internal muscles became very powerful following each pussy contraction by contraction of all her belly muscles and pulls from her hands.

Melinda yelled loudly in orgasm squeezing my dick inside of her and suddenly I exploded. Each spray of my semen into her body was followed by a twitch of her vagina squeezing and sucking my juices down to her insides.

That process was totally out of our mutual control and seemed like lasting an eternity. I couldn't believe I could keep cumming such a long time without stop, dumping lots and lots of my juices in Melinda's thirsty twat. And her belly muscles kept pulsating and sucking them deeper down to her womb.

We both finished at the same time and our bodies relaxed. I stayed in Melinda for a few more minutes until my arousal went down and then slowly pulled off my penis from her. It was all wet and slimy glistening with a mix of male and female fluids.

Melinda whispered, nodding to my cock, "I want to clean it with my mouth."

I gave it to her, and the girl collected all remaining juices with her tongue and lips.

Melinda suggested me to do the same with her vagina. However, my arousal had already vanished, and I refused.

Her pussy showed a nice creampie leaking out of it. Melinda grabbed a glass and repeated the whole procedure with collecting and drinking cum. Then she put on her regular grey 'after sex' briefs with a panty liner inside.

Melinda's face was smiling after orgasm she just experienced. The girl looked totally happy and apparently wanted some afterplay. I noticed that when Melinda rolled on her side and asked me to rub her body a little with my hands focusing on her tits and belly.

When we came to classes next morning, Melinda radiated a heavy smell of perfumes with light but distinctive notes of sex. I told her politely about that and asked, "Did you take a shower today?"

"I cleaned everything on my body with wet tissues except for my vagina. And it's still dripping juices. So, I put an absorbent pad in my panties to prevent sperm from leaking and smelling," was the girl's answer.

Apparently, it wasn't sufficient. So, other students exchanged covert glances with each other. Especially two of my friends, Ben and Cory, were constantly glancing at Melinda. I saw bulges on their pants showing they were sexually aroused.

After classes were over, Melinda waved to me, Ben and Cory to step aside on the walkway to the dorm, saying, "Wait, guys. I need to have a conversation with all three of you."

Then two more men, Dave and Bill, joined from another group.

Melinda said, "Hi!" to them and suddenly added, addressing all of us, "Guys, I want you to realize why I brought you five together. I want you all to fill me up with your juices again today, doing it at the same time. It will be an interesting experience for all of you and a peak of male vitamins for me."

We looked at Melinda and then to each other with awkward glances. That was something very new and we didn't know how to react. Certainly, none of us was virgin. But sharing a girl with other guys had big chances of touching their privates and other interactions. That looked homosexual. And none of us, as I knew was gay. So, we all were pretty much concerned.

Looking at our embarrassment, Melinda exclaimed, "What's up guys? Are you afraid of me or each other? Come on!"

We exchanged glances with Melinda and the other men in the group, said nothing and followed the girl to her room. When we arrived, we stood in the middle making it crowded.

Melinda ordered, "Please undress completely. I want you all to be fully naked," and she took off all her own clothes including the wet panties soaked in cum. Her pussy was still glistening with yesterday's juices, and that time Melinda didn't care to clean it and didn't ask us to clean ourselves.

I and all other guys complied looking awkwardly at each other. We felt totally embarrassed standing in front of other men with aroused dicks and didn't know what to do.

Cory tried to cover his small penis with his hands while Ben turned away from the crowd to avoid exposure of his huge bone-hard endowment.

Bill and Dave just stood casually watching other people. Their cocks were also aroused, ready to work, and those guys appeared as they didn't care about exposure.

Dave was circumcised and small drop of juice popped from his urethra while Bill moved his foreskin up and down several times with his hand lubricating his glans with similar juices sipping from him.

Melinda yelled, "Hey, Ben. Lie across the bed on your back and put your feet on the floor."

Ben slightly jerked and complied. His huge dick popped up high standing plumb. He was also circumcised, and prostate fluids were leaking from the tip of his penis down the shaft.

Melinda touched his glans with her finger and smeared his juices around it and the entire penis thoroughly lubricating it. She squeezed the root of his cock under the scrotum causing the guy to produce more juices for lubrication.

When Ben's entire penis was glistening with lube, Melinda instantly sat on it, pointing the guy's dick deep into her body. She was sitting in that pose for half minute slightly adjusting the cock inside her body with brief movements forward and backward and listening to her internal sensations.

Then the girl poked her tummy under bellybutton several times using her index finger. Melinda's face was happy when she found the tip of Ben's penis inside of her and she rubbed it with her hand through her skin.

Ben quietly moaned with pleasure and pinched Melinda's nipples.

The girl hissed. But it looked like that little pain was pleasant for her.

Melinda nodded to me, saying, "Enter my anus."

I tried it, but it was pretty tough, and I couldn't get in.

The girl commanded me, "Grab some juices from my vagina with your finger and use them as lube," after doing some movements on Ben's penis to make previous cum leaking out of her.

I scooped those juices with my middle finger and tried to insert it into Melinda's back door. Her anal muscles instinctively contracted preventing my penetration. Then the girl relaxed a little and I pushed it slightly farther repeating the process several times.

Finally, I felt void in her intestine and my finger was already deep in her body. I rubbed her gut from inside and suddenly felt Ben's penis through the thin wall between Melinda's rectum and her vagina. I pressed it with my fingertip and heard his and her moaning of pleasure at the same time.