Melinda's Obsession 01 (College)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda started riding on Ben's penis, and I kept rubbing it through the girl's intestines. Gradually her anal muscles relaxed.

I withdrew my finger and was able to push my penis slightly into girl's gut after that.

Now the whole process repeated. I pushed a little and Melinda's muscles strained. Then a few seconds later, a little relaxation and I pushed deeper. As I produced more juices, they lubricated the entrance and finally I got all the way in, causing a deep hoarse moan from Melinda.

It was a very different sensation than entering her vagina -- drier and tighter. However, it gave more intensive feelings reminding me of the pussy of an 18-year young virgin girl I had in my High School senior class.

Melinda resumed her motions, having two dicks in her body at the same time. And I felt Ben's penis with my cock through the thin wall of Melinda's guts.

Meanwhile three other guys stood nearby watching our intercourse. Dave and Bill slowly masturbated just to keep their erection. And Cory was still covering his dick with his hands for no purpose.

"Hey, Cory," said Melinda chuckling. "Would you like to hide your dick in my mouth instead of your hands? It will fit perfectly for nobody to see," and the girl giggled.

Cory blushed and mounted the bed to give Melinda access to his penis.

She grabbed it with her lips and swallowed it down to the root.

Cory lifted his elbows and covered his eyes with his hands.

Melinda released Cory's penis and swallowed it again, repeating the process and lightly massaging his scrotum.

With each penetration of her mouth, Cory's belly muscles contracted like he was trying to resist some imminent process. His small nipples popped up and Melinda noticed that. She pinched them several times with her fingers making the guy moan.

Cory's butt was very close to Ben's face and the latter couldn't resist poking his friend's anus with his finger. Cory jerked, but then he relaxed, saying nothing.

Ben asked Cory, "Are you ok with that?" and heard just, "Ummm...," from him.

So, Ben reached Melinda's pussy with his hand, collected juices from it with his middle finger and thrusted it deep down to Cory's anus.

Corry growled and suddenly went out of control. His scrotum started twitching and pumping cum down into Melinda's mouth while his entire body was shaking and jerking. He moaned loudly dumping more and more cum into the girl.

That lasted for more than a minute until Cory fell exhausted on the bed near his friends. His dick was hanging limp and his entire body looked soft. He closed his eyes, saying nothing and lying in relaxation.

I didn't see Ben's face as it was behind Melinda. However, I felt his dick starting to pulse inside of her passing those pulses to my own penis through her intestine. That instantly triggered my own orgasm. My pelvic muscles contracted and a powerful stream of cum was ejected deep into Melinda's rectum.

The girl's guts started twitching as well, interlacing contractions with relaxations. That made my and Ben's orgasms stronger and our entire trio moaned and growled loud in ecstasy.

I placed my hands under Melinda's boobs and pulled her torso to mine. At the same time Ben pulled her down to his body with his arms pressing her breasts tight to his chest.

When the orgasm of our trio ended and the flow of my and Ben's juices into Melinda slowly subsided, we remained linked all three together for some more minutes.

While I still enjoyed staying inside of Melinda and feeling leftovers of my juices sipping into her, I saw the girl and Ben were kissing, tasting and sharing Cory's cum that Melinda still had in her mouth. They were laughing and whispering something to each other very quietly.

I noticed Dave and Bill standing nearby and still fondling their dicks. Their faces showed impatience and didn't look happy.

I got up and then Melinda did the same. Both her bottom orifices were gaping and a large lump of thick cum was building up on her crotch ready to drop down.

Melinda commanded David, pointing between her legs with her finger, "Scoop it from there with your mouth and feed me."

The guy was shocked for a second by her rudeness. But being horny beyond any limits he complied thoroughly scooping and sucking all fluids from Melinda's bottom parts to his mouth.

Then he pushed Melinda's shoulders, laying her on the bed and thrusted his rock-hard dick into her pussy, kissing her lips at the same time. It looked like they were chewing on cum swapping it there and back to each other mouths.

Melinda swallowed the fluids and pushed David's torso away from her with her hands while he continued banging her twat.

Meanwhile Bill was already near the girl's head.

When David stopped kissing Melinda, Bill instantly thrusted his dick deep into the girl's mouth making her jerk. He pulled it out in a second and Melinda gasped for air breathing heavily. Then she yelled hoarsely, "More!"

Bill repeated the process over and over again giving Melinda 'deep throat' while David banged her twat thrusting his dick violently and pulling it out making juices squirt and splash out of there. It looked like both guys took revenge for their long waiting.

David finished first when his body started twitching sending lots of cum into Melinda and the orgy ended with Bill's cum deep down the girl's esophagus. Then both guys laid next to Melinda asking Cory to move a little aside.

Me and Ben were sitting still naked on another girl's bed, enjoying the free porn in front of us feeling relaxed. There was total silence in the room for about five minutes when nobody moved. We only heard a random fly banging against the window, trying to escape the human trap.

Suddenly Melinda glanced at the wall clock and instantly got up. She yelled, "Guys, you need to leave NOW! Please hurry up!" and added more calmly, "My roommates can come at any moment."

We, all men, got up as well and wanted to clean our privates with wet tissues as each of us usually did before. But suddenly we heard the noise of the elevator stopping on our floor. So, we rushed to put on our clothes as quickly as possible.

Melinda's pussy, butt and biggest part of legs were glistening with cum, and fluids were still leaking down to her feet. She didn't have any time for cleanup either. Hence the girl grabbed her jeans from the closet and put them on followed by a thick wool pullover over her naked body.

All six of us were already dressed when the door opened, and two girls entered. They said, "Hi," with nice smiles and suddenly asked wincing, "What are you doing?" sniffing the air with the strongest smell of sex I have ever experienced.

They glanced at Melinda's jeans with wet spots everywhere and the biggest dark spot on her crotch.

Melinda answered with hoarse voice coughing, "I have a cold with fever and my friends brought me some medicines," then she added for us, "Thank you guys. I'm still sick and very tired. See you next time."

We said nothing and left gently closing the door behind us.

After exiting Melinda's room, Ben chuckled, asking everybody, "Do you love Melinda? Does anybody want to apply for fatherhood of her child?"

We all answered at the same time as a choir, "Fuck that bitch!" and laughed giving High Five to each other.

Thanks to VE '29wordsforsnow' for editing my story and suggestions on its improvements.