Melinda's Real Estate Adventures

Story Info
An inexperienced real estate agent gets a great opportunity.
6.3k words
4.38
7.2k
25
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers

There are some who will say this has all been said before, but I certainly had fun writing it.

Jackson sat at his computer searching the list of real estate sales. He wasn't interested in buying or selling, he was looking for the right kind of agent who had not had a sale for a long time. An agent who would be desperate.

On the other side of town, Melinda Epstein sat in her office in despair. She had been a real estate agent for a year and had not sold a single property. This was her fourth career since graduating college. She wanted to be a teacher and quit after several years. The principal had moved her between different grade levels but none of that worked and she finally realized she hated kids of all ages. She was an administrative assistant for less than a year at a construction company but could not handle all the men hitting on her. Her husband was happy when she quit that job. The worst part about quitting this job was how kind and supportive her husband would be. He would console her, remind her that he made enough money that she didn't have to work, and she would have to restrain herself from punching him in the face. He did not understand that she wanted to be successful.

As she sat in her office chair, ruminating on her fate in life and staring at the clock, her telephone rang.

"Epstein Real Estate Agency, Melinda speaking."

"Good afternoon, my name is Jackson Jones. My company owns several apartment complexes in your area, and we are looking to sell some of them to consolidate in other areas. Would you be available to represent us."

"Yes, I would, can you give me some more details."

"The name of my company is Blocks, Buildings and Condos. We started out buying condos and subletting them several years ago. Then we moved into buying apartment buildings with some renovation work. Now we're more interested in consolidating our holdings in small areas, that's where blocks come in. When we own the whole block, we need less people to manage the properties and we have more control of the current rental pricing. So, I have a few apartment buildings in your area that I would like to sell and there are others I would like to buy. Would you be able to handle that kind of workload."

"I am sure I can make it work. Can you give me the addresses of the buildings you want to sell, and I can start working up some comps."

"Let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Let's do one building and see how well we work together. I'll agree to pay the full commission on the first building but if that works well, and you take over our full portfolio I will be expecting you to reduce your commission on future properties to 4%. If that is acceptable, the first building is located at 1241 Fourth Avenue. It's a six-unit building but we've been using one unit as an office. When do you think we could do a walkthrough, maybe tomorrow morning?"

"Let me check my calendar. Hmm, I do have something in the morning but I'm sure I can move it. How does 9:00 sound?"

"Perfect," he said.

Melinda started looking at comps in the area and quickly realized the building, if in decent shape, could easily sell for a million dollars, maybe more. The thought of showing her husband a $60,000 commission brought a smile to her face.

Jackson and Melinda both sat back in their office chairs with big smiles on their faces, but for different reasons.

Over dinner, Melinda rattled on to her husband about her good luck. Her husband said it sounded too good to be true which meant it probably was. It escalated into an argument, Melinda complaining her husband wasn't being supportive and why couldn't he just be happy for her. Her husband was complaining he did not want to see her hurt again like with the construction office.

After her husband went to work in the morning, Melinda showered, shaved her legs and her pussy. She always felt more confident when she felt sexy, and a bald pussy always made her feel sexy. Besides, maybe there would be some makeup sex tonight when she showed her husband the freshly signed contract.

Choosing what to wear was more difficult. She'd love to have something sexy on for her husband that night but didn't want to look like some bimbo for Mr. Jones.

She chose a sexy lingerie set her husband loved, thigh high stockings, white lace thong panties and a matching white lace bra. The bra was very thin, and Melinda was worried that her nipples would pop through, especially if she was hit with a cold draft. Melinda settled on a white dress, not too short but she would still be showing off a lot of leg. Maybe showing Mr. Epstein a little leg may help seal the deal. Her six-inch heels finished her ensemble. Just in time, she entered her white Lexus. White lingerie, white dress, white shoes and a white car mused Melinda as she drove. She felt sexy and confident.

Melinda was very pleased when she pulled up in front of a beautiful old building in a gentrified neighborhood. She doubled her original estimate to two million and pictures of a $120,000 commission check danced before her eyes.

She entered the building and was greeted by a beautiful blond receptionist with some of the biggest boobs she had ever seen. The receptionist introduced herself as DeeDee and Melinda couldn't help connecting that to her bust size. Melinda was offered a chair while DeeDee hunted down Mr. Jones who was somewhere in the building. Shortly later, a very well dressed, very large and very black man walked into the room and introduced himself as Mr. Jones. He escorted Melinda into his office.

"Let's keep the door open, makes things look better," Jackson said.

The office was impressive. So far, the interior was as impressive as the exterior. The walls of the office contained a bunch of football paraphernalia along with a couple of degrees. They sat in armchairs on opposite sides of a coffee table. Melinda was struggling to keep her dressed from riding up.

"Can I get you a drink, coffee or water?"

"A bottle of water would be nice, that you."

Jackson handed Melinda a bottle of watermelon infused water.

"I hope that's okay. I thought we had some plain water, but that infused stuff is all DeeDee drinks, so we always have it on hand. This was originally a two-bedroom apartment we began using as an office but only for the short term."

"The building looks impressive from the outside and from what I've seen so far, the interior looks just as nice."

"It's a grand old building, the first one I bought. This neighborhood was just beginning to turn around and I got it for a very good price. People complain about gentrification, but it has served me well. This is the only building I own within 20 miles of here and I don't see the prices going up much further. There's an empty apartment I would like to show you too. Unfortunately, that one's on the fourth floor. And then there's the basement. Not much down there but it gives you a good idea about the fine construction of the building."

Jackson asked if she wanted another bottle and Melinda realized she had almost finished the bottle. She politely said no.

"Before you ask, yes, I did use to play football but not for very long. I could do a lot of things right, but I wasn't very fast and fast is the name of the game these days. Most of this stuff is really from my friends who were fast enough. My wife threatened to divorce me if I brought one more football memento into the house."

Melinda's mind started to wander as Jackson was talking about football. Her mind wandered to an interracial porn movie her husband brought home one night. Generally, she didn't' mind watching porn, but she could not believe he would think that she would like something like that. It turned into a big fight. She remembered the size of the penises on the men and assumed they were all fake. And how could any woman fit those things into their vagina's. Jackson did look like the guys in the movie, big strong and good looking. She wondered if he had a big penis. Then she heard him say...

"The most important thing is we find that level of agreement. I'm certainly interested in your suggestions which I consider very important, but once I make up my mind, that's the end of the debate. Afterall, it's my money and I will be the one hurt if I make the wrong decision. Can you live with that Mrs. Epstein, can you be agreeable?"

"Oh yes, I am very agreeable. After all, the customer is always right."

"Very good Mrs. Epstein, let's take a look around."

"Certainly, but please call me Melinda."

Melinda wasn't sure if it was deliberate or not, but she happened to be looking at Jackson's crotch when he stood up and it looked like a sock was hanging down the leg of his pants. There's no way that could be his penis. When Melinda stood up, she had a feeling of light-headedness and had to hold onto the desk for support. Jackson was quickly by her side supporting her.

"Are you okay, do you want to sit back down?"

"No, it's passed. I am sorry for scaring you like that."

That's what Melinda said, but it hadn't passed. She felt a warm rush to her vagina. She also felt Jackson's groin pressed against her ass as he supported her. She did not believe that was a sock in his pants. She assured him she was okay, and he led her on a tour of the apartment they used as an office. One room was kept as a bedroom, so Jackson did not have to take the two-hour ride home every night.

Jackson guided her to the stairs that led to the basement with Melinda leading the way. As they headed down the stairs, Jackson said something. When Melinda turned to answer him, Jackson bumped into her almost knocking her down the steps. Melinda realized that Jacksons groin and penis bumped into her face almost knocking her down the steps, but he grabbed her shoulders before she fell. He definitely kept her from falling but now her face was pressed against his groin. She knew that wasn't a sock and that he did not have any underwear on. She also knew that his penis was twice the size of her husband's and Jackson wasn't hard.

Jackson was apologizing and Melinda assured him she was okay. But she knew she did not feel right.

The basement contained an office for the maintenance manager, Brian. He was almost as big as Jackson and almost as dark. Jackson introduced them, they shook hands and she felt like a little girl as his use hand swallowed hers. Brian lived in a basement apartment that they walked through. Melinda caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and was shocked to see her very hard nipples poking through the dress. Melinda led the way back up to the office knowing that Jackson's face was inches from her ass. She knew her vagina was wet and hoped that Jackson couldn't smell her.

Jackson led her to the fourth-floor apartment, leading Melinda up the stairs. Halfway up she took off her heels. Jackson kept turning around to point out some features, like the hand-turned posts on the stairway or the new electrical work in the building. Every time he did, his groin was right at her eye level. Melinda was convinced that not only was it the biggest penis she ever saw, but it was also getting bigger. Jackson was getting an erection. She could not believe she had the urge to reach out and touch it, to feel how much it weighed. Melinda knew she would never cheat on her husband, but would a touch be cheating, that is the way to hell she thought.

After the tour of the apartment, they headed back to Jackson's office. Melinda was struggling to maintain her composure. Possible images of Jackson's penis kept flashing through her head along with flashbacks of that porn movie her husband brought home. Her nipples were aching to be touched and she was dying to give her clit a little rub.

Back in Jackson's office, they sat back in the armchairs on opposite sides of a coffee table and Jackson wanted to get down to business.

"Here is our standard retainer agreement Mr. Jackson, feel free to have your lawyer look at it but it is all very standard. I also think we should get a professional appraisal, maybe two. I tried running comps yesterday and there just aren't a lot of sales in this area in the last couple of years and I don't think any of those were nearly as nice as this building."

"And what did you comps lead you to believe this building is worth."

"Before looking at it, I would have said at least a million, but I think it could be worth twice that which is why a professional appraisal would be well worth it."

"I agree a professional appraisal would be appropriate. So, you would earn a $120,000 commission selling this two-million-dollar building, right?"

"Well yes, we agreed on six percent over the phone for the first building."

"Listen Mrs. Epstein, I believe in getting to the point and I want to know what else are you going to do to earn my business, how agreeable you really can be."

Melinda noticed that Jackson was sitting in his chair with his legs spread wide and he was rubbing his penis through his pants and that penis was now enormous.

"Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting Mr. Jones, because I never..."

"Yes, you never, and you never sold one piece of real estate before. So, if I'm going to trust you, give you a chance, you have to make it worthwhile to me. So, to be blunt, come over here and suck my cock, you've been practically drooling over it all afternoon. Look how hard your nipples are and I bet your pussy is gushing."

Melinda found herself getting up, maybe she was going to garner the courage to slap his face, but she needed this sale, to be successful at something. Instead of slapping him, she knelt in front of him, undid his fly and pulled out the biggest cock she had ever seen. As big or bigger than the ones in the porn movie and it weighed a ton. She was about to put it into her mouth when Jackson stopped her.

She looked at him confused.

"That is a beautiful dress Melinda, and you look absolutely stunning in it. I'd hate to see anything happen to it. Why don't you take it off, so it doesn't get stained."

That made perfect sense in her mind, she would have a hard time explaining to her husband why there was a come stain on her dress. You could feel Jackson's eyes running over her body as she stood before in her lace bra and panties.

"You are truly gorgeous; did you wear that lingerie for me?"

"No, I always feel more confident when I'm dressed well."

"Well, you should be feeling very confident."

Jackson started running his hands up and down the back of her legs, sending a thrill down to her pussy. He grabbed her ass and pulled her to him, pressing his nose against her pussy.

"You are certainly on fire, now I believe you were about to wrap that beautiful mouth around my cock. Have you ever sucked a black cock before?"

"No, I haven't."

"Are you a good cocksucker?"

"I believe I am, when I was in college, I wanted to save my virginity for marriage, so I tried to please my boyfriends in a different way."

Melinda was back on her knees stroking Jackson's cock, watching it get bigger.

"Were you successful?"

His question caught her by surprise.

"Were you successful saving yourself for marriage."

"No, I fell in love with an older man who wasn't satisfied with a blow job."

"Look at your hand Melinda, stroking that very black cock with your white hand, look at the contrast. Look at the engagement and wedding rings on that hand, rings from your very white husband. Well, show me your cock sucking talents."

Melinda started licking his shaft and then slowly put the head into her mouth. She was in her underwear, cheating on her husband, with a black man's cock in her mouth.

She was bobbing her head up and down, she could deep throat most of her boyfriends and her husband, but this thing was a monster. Every once in a while, she could see movement along her side, but her hair prevented her from seeing anything. Anytime she tried to pull her head off to look, Jackson would push her head back down. She wondered if they were still alone.

"Look at me while you're sucking my cock. I want you to remember you're sucking a black man's cock and I want to see in your eyes that you are truly enjoying this."

Melinda looked Jackson in the eye. She wasn't sure she was enjoying this but the shame she initially felt when she knelt in front of him had passed.

"You are a good cocksucker; maybe sucking cock is your true calling."

Melinda felt a strange sense of pride as he spoke. She did not resist when he bent down and unhooked her bra.

"Let me see those titties."

Melinda stopped sucking and leaned up, letting her bra fall to the floor.

"You are being very agreeable Mrs. Epstein; you know I like that. Most white women loved seeing a black man's hands on their titties. They love the contrast of those black hands against the very white skin of the breast. What about you Mrs. Epstein, have you ever let a black man play with your titties before?"

Melinda was able to get a "no" out before Jackson's hands were on her tits. She was trying to say that playing with her breasts was not part of the deal, but her tits had been dying for stimulation since she first sat across from Jackson and his hands felt so good.

"Do you like that, Melinda?"

Jackson gave her nipples a pinch and a loud moan escaped Melinda's lips.

"Look at your titties Melinda, watch those black hands playing with breasts, nipples that having been dying for attention all morning, haven't they Melinda?"

"Yes, they have."

"Maybe you dressed a little too sexy this morning, got yourself too worked up. Maybe it was staring at my cock, wondering how big it was, wondering how it would feel in your mouth or how would it feel in your pussy. Is your pussy wet Mrs. Epstein?"

Melinda was holding back a yes when Jackson slid his hand down the front of her panties and began running a finger up and down her slit.

"Look down Melinda, has a black man ever had his hands on your pussy?"

Melinda looked down. Something about Jackson's black hand against the pale skin of her belly, the white of her panties made her fall forward, holding onto Jackson's arm for support. She felt a mini orgasm spread through her body.

"Now didn't that feel good Melinda?"

"Yes," she moaned. "But that wasn't part of the deal."

"Do you really want to go back to the deal, or would you rather go bend over my desk."

Melinda found herself getting up and walking over to Jackson's desk. Almost like a robot, she bent over the desk, her ass in the air. She saw DeeDee in the doorway. Melinda wanted to say something, anything. Then she felts Jackson's hands on her ass as began sliding her panties off. He began squeezing her ass, pulling her cheeks apart, exposing her pussy. She could feel his hot breath on her privates and then his tongue was licking her slit sliding up until she felt in pressing into her ass.

"You have never had a black cock in your cunt before, have you."

"Pussy please, not the 'c' word. And no, I haven't."

"That wasn't very agreeable Mrs. Epstein. I thought you told me you would be agreeable, and that the client is always right."

"Of course you're right, I will be very agreeable Mr. Jones."

"Very good, Mrs. Epstein. Let's see how agreeable you can be. Roll over onto your back."

Melinda quickly rolled over onto her back. There was an alarm running through her head. She was naked except her stockings and shoes, laying on her back, in front of a naked black man who was spreading her legs. And that other woman was watching her. Where was that other black man, was his name Brian? The feel of Jackson's cock on her slit made her jump. This black man was going to fuck her, and she couldn't wait. She had never felt so sexually excited before.

"I want you to watch Melinda, I want you to watch my black cock slide into your cunt. You want that don't you?"

EOUL
EOUL
226 Followers
12