Melinda's Real Estate Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EOUL
EOUL
224 Followers

Melinda mumbled something. It was gibberish, partly yes, partly it wasn't part of the deal. But it came out unintelligible."

"Tell me what you want Melinda."

"I ughh, want you to put your penis into my pussy."

Jackson slapped Melinda's clit with his cock, she felt like she was hit with a baseball bat, and she had another mini-orgasm.

"That's white talk Melinda, if you want to be blacked, you have to talk black. It's a cunt not a pussy. A pussy is a house cat. It's a cock, not a penis and it's the biggest cock you've ever seen. Now what do you want?"

"I want you to put your cock into my cunt. I want you to fuck me."

"See how agreeable you can be, now watch."

Melinda got up on her elbows. She never watched anyone fuck her, not even her husband. It was like watching one of her husband's porno movies and she was the star, or Jackson was.

Jackson started working his cock in, slowly back and forth. Melinda had her first orgasm when he barely had the head in. She had another when he was deeper than any man had gone before.

"Are we in virgin territory Melinda?"

She growled a yes. DeeDee had come over and sat behind her, helping Melinda watch Jackson's cock disappear into her cunt. Jackson lifted her legs over his shoulders and used her thighs to pull himself deeper. DeeDee started playing with Melinda's nipples and Melinda came again. She had now come more times with Jackson than she had in the last year with her husband.

"Does my cock feel good in your cunt Melinda?"

"Oh my god yes!"

"Ready for the last inch?"

A moan escaped her lips which Jackson took as a yes, she felt and watched that last inch slide in and she came again.

"Now it's time to get truly fucked Melinda."

Jackson pulled back and then slammed his cock into her, she screamed through another orgasm. DeeDee had moved away, and Melinda was now laying back. Jackson kept pounding into her.

"Look at me Melinda, look at the black man fucking your married white cunt. Your cunt was made for black cock, your mouth was made for black cock, your whole body was made for black cock, to be a slut for black cock."

Melinda looked at Jackson as he pounded into her, she had never been fucked like this before and her orgasm kept going. She could feel her eyes rolling into the back of her head. She needed a break.

"Please stop for a second," she managed to whisper.

Jackson pulled out, grabbed her hand and guided her through the office and into the bedroom. All Melinda could really think about was how empty she felt now that Jackson's cock wasn't in her cunt, and she wanted that cock back in her cunt. She hesitated for a second when they passed through the reception area since Brian and DeeDee were at DeeDee's desk. Brian would see her naked and he would know that Jackson was fucking her. As they got closer, she saw that DeeDee had her tits out and Brian's cock was in her mouth. Watching his black cock fuck her face while his hands mauled those huge breasts sent another spasm to her pussy. Jackson handed her another bottle of watermelon infused water and told her she needed to keep her liquids up. Melinda guzzled it down and felt lightheaded again, but Jackson was there to steady her.

Jackson led her into the bedroom and onto the bed, telling her to get on her hands and knees. The lights were so bright in the bedroom, Melinda had to close her eyes. She was anxiously waiting for him to start fucking her again. She didn't wait long before he slammed into her causing her to come again. Melinda felt his balls slapping her clit every time he shoved that beautiful black cock into her cunt.

"What did I tell you Mrs. Epstein, you were made for black cock."

"Yes, I was made for black cock. It feels so good when you're fucking me."

"Your married white cunt loves the black dick."

"Yes, my married white cunt loves black dick."

Melinda felt Jackson poor some liquid on her ass and then begin working it and his fingers into her ass. She tensed up, no one had ever played with her ass, and she would not have let them if they tried.

Jackson felt her tense up and said, "The customer is always right Mrs. Epstein."

A yes escaped Melinda's lips as she felt Jackson start fucking her ass with a couple of fingers and then a third. She was distracted when she felt someone get on the bed with her. She opened her eyes, Brian was kneeling on her left with his cock right in front of her face, DeeDee was kneeling to her right who began sucking on Brian again. Brian grabbed Melinda's hair and pulled her head up and DeeDee started kissing her. Melinda tried to pull back but Brian's hand full of her hair restricted her movement and then Jackson gave her a sharp slap on her ass.

"I'm running out of patience with your lack of agreeability. As you said, you were made to please black men and black men love watching some girly action between a couple of white sluts. Now it would make me happy to see you and DeeDee doing some girly love. And you want to make me happy don't you."

Jackson gave her another sharp slap on her ass and Melinda started kissing DeeDee back. DeeDee broke the kiss and then went back to sucking Brian's cock. For the first time since she met DeeDee, Melinda noticed the engagement and wedding rings on her hand. It was hard to notice anything the way Jackson was pounding into her, like a goddamn fucking machine. Melinda closed her eyes as another orgasm overcome her. Then DeeDee was kissing her again and someone was pulling on her nipples.

DeeDee broke the kiss again but this time, Brian began trying to push his cock into Melinda's mouth. Melinda was turning her head when two hard slaps hit her ass.

"Agreeability Melinda, that means never saying no to a black cock. I want you to show Brian how your mouth was made for black cock. Now open up and let him fuck your face while I continue to fuck your cunt."

Melinda hesitated for a few seconds wondering how she got here and why did she let it go far. Jackson gave her ass a few more slaps. She resigned herself to opening her mouth, the whole afternoon had been so absurd, this seemed like a silly place to try and regain some control. As Brian began fucking her face, using her hair as leverage, she came again.

It felt like Jackson had pushed more fingers into her ass and Melinda was beginning to enjoy the feeling. He had been pouring more and more stuff into her ass which was giving her a nice warm and relaxing feeling down there. All of a sudden Jackson pulled his cock out of her pussy and Melinda want to cry out. She may have been able to if Brian hadn't chosen that moment to push his cock down her throat. Melinda panicked for a moment until she was able to breath with a cock in her throat and her nose pressed against his belly.

Melinda was just beginning to calm down when she felt Jackson press his cock head against her virgin ass. She tried clenching to block him, but he started slapping her ass really hard and she let him take her anal virginity. There was a burst of pain and Jackson's massive head was inside her rectum. Like when he fucked her cunt the first time, he slowly worked his cock back and forth until she felt his balls slapping her cunt. Then the two men found a rhythm pounding her at both ends. Melinda felt her body begin to shake, starting with contractions in her ass that spread to her cunt and then all the other muscles in her body. The two men gave her a chance to let her orgasm subside and went back to work.

"Now black men own all your holes and you'll be a whore for black cock just like me," whispered DeeDee in her ear.

Melinda felt troubled, this isn't the way she expected her day to go. Thoughts of bragging to her husband that she was the listing agent for a multimillion-dollar building were replaced with images of black cocks fucking her at both ends. Then she realized DeeDee was taking pictures.

"Don't worry Melinda, I got some good shots of Jackson's cock buried in your ass, and Brian's cock buried in your throat. You'll be able to look back on this day forever."

Jackson announced he was going to cum in her ass and she felt his cock pulse in her ass. As soon as he was done, Brian pulled out of her mouth and was pushing her to turn over. He started pushing his cock into her cunt as soon as she was one her back. DeeDee was holding Melinda's head up so she could watch Brian's cock enter her cunt.

While on her back, DeeDee went back to kissing Melinda and sucking on her tits. Melinda especially enjoyed DeeDee sucking on her tits and caressing her nipples. It didn't take long for Brian to announce he was coming, and Melinda felt the second cock pulsing inside her and another orgasm overwhelmed her.

"Maybe he put a nice black baby in your belly," whispered DeeDee.

The thought scared Melinda as she could not recall the status of her birth control. She had sex so rarely with her husband she thought they may have switched to condoms. Her thoughts were muddied, primarily because of the emptiness she felt. Compulsively, her handed drifted down to her clit which was still on fire after all the orgasms she had that afternoon.

DeeDee had left Melinda's breasts and was sliding down her body, positioning herself between Melinda's legs and eyelevel with her pussy. DeeDee started taking pictures.

"I got some good shots of come leaking out of your ass and pussy," announced DeeDee. "And you never want to let black men come go to waste."

Then DeeDee applied her mouth to Melinda's nether regions. Melinda thought she would have been horrified if another woman had her tongue of her clit, but on this day, it felt great. After sucking on Melinda's pussy for a few minutes, DeeDee came up and planted another kiss on Melinda's lips, forcing her tongue into Melinda's mouth. Melinda realized it wasn't just her tongue DeeDee was pushing into her mouth, but a load of Brian's come she had sucked out of her cunt.

"Doesn't that taste great," said DeeDee. "I love the taste of black come, so much better and so much more than a white man's come. But it tastes better when you suck it out of a woman's cunt."

DeeDee went back to Melinda's clit, licking and sucking until Melinda had another orgasm. Melinda pushed DeeDee away, rolled over and fell asleep.

DeeDee walked into Jackson's office and announced that DeeDee was sleeping.

"What are we going to do with her," asked Brian, "send her back to her husband tonight?"

"No," answered Jackson. "I spoke with her husband while you were fucking her. He suggested that we keep her through the weekend if she doesn't put up too much fuss. We're to tell her that he had to run down to their shore house for some emergency repairs and would be gone the weekend. He really enjoyed the live feed from the bedroom, that was a good idea DeeDee. He was very happy about the peace and quiet he was enjoying without Melinda rambling on about something."

"Thank you, but we may have put too much of your love juice into that watermelon water. After all those orgasms, she still could not keep her hands off her clit when you two were done with her. I'd love to take her to the strip club with me tonight. We could auction her off?"

"Way ahead of you DeeDee, I've already called the club and they are expecting you at nine," said Jackson.

Melinda woke up and noticed the sun was going down. She also noticed that DeeDee was laying beside her and rubbing some cream onto Melinda's ass and pussy.

"Hey girlfriend," said DeeDee. "I hope you had a nice nap. This cream will make your ass and pussy feel better after the pounding you took today."

"Oh my god, I did let two black men fuck me. I thought it was a dream. What time is it, I need to get home to my husband."

"Relax Melinda. Your husband was trying to get in touch with you earlier and spoke to Jackson. There was some type of emergency at your shore house, and he was running down there and said he won't be home until Sunday night. Now wasn't that the best dream you ever had."

"I can't believe how fantastic and powerful my orgasms were. I also can't believe I sucked on two black cocks, let two black men fuck me, let a black man fuck my ass while choking on another black cock in my mouth. My husband will hate me."

"Maybe, the first time I saw Jackson's cock I was in love with black cock. I could not get enough of it. Brian and Jackson took turns fucking all my holes. Then a couple of their friends came over. I went home with splattered come all over my face and tits, I had come leaking out of my ass and cunt, my hair was full of come. I walked in the door and my husband said, 'oh my god what happened to you.' He could not believe it when I told him I had been a slut and whore for a bunch of black men all day."

"He had an odd look on his face and then offered to pour me a bath. While he washed me, I gave him all the details. His little penis kept getting hard as I talked. I would suck him off, but he would be hard again in minutes."

"Now we have a great love life although we don't really have sex anymore. I can't feel his little dick after Jackson and his friends stretched me out. Fucking me isn't satisfying for him either. Plus, Jackson wanted me to go black only. My husband loves to help me dress when I'm going to meet one of my black lovers and always prepares a bath for me when I come home. Maybe your husband will feel the same way."

"I don't know about that, he's pretty conservative, a staunch republican, I can't imagine him being so accepting. I expect he'll divorce me as soon as he finds out. I need to get dressed and head home."

"I have a better plan. Let me take you to this club where there ae a lot of black men. White girls like us usually do a striptease and the black men bid on who's going to fuck us. It gets very specific, whose first and which hole. As a new girl, you will incite some vigorous bidding, especially when they find out you've only had two black cocks before. So, you do a little strip and get everyone's cocks hard, then you go into one of the backrooms and have fun. The rooms have two-way mirrors so other men, usually white men can watch you. White men can watch but can't bid. My husband will be there, and you'll get a chance to meet him."

"I've already crossed the line, but I can't believe how horny I still am. My husband can only divorce me once, so I'll guess I'll go."

"That's what happens when you get blacked, images of black hands on your tits or cunt, images of that massive cock stretching your cunt, all those images fill your head making you wet again. Here, have another bottle of watermelon water and let me get my mouth back on that cunt."

EOUL
EOUL
224 Followers
12