Melinoe Ch. 01-05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joon saw that look on Max's face and said, "But I still want to meet her, maybe I can teach her a thing or two."

Max gasped at her wife.

She smiled at Max, "Alien pussy just might be too hard to pass up, love of my life."

Then Max smiled with a lustful gleam, "I'm not yet finished with my tale."

Max continued her detailed account of the past week.

"Twins?" Joon exclaimed her hands clenched into fists, "I have got to meet this girl!" Joon tilted her head to the side, "Or is it girls?"

Max clarified using Agatha's own self-definition "multi-sapient."

Joon had her cute little smile as she looked at nothing specific but had naughty thoughts. "And she's been only wearing your knit jumper the whole time, no panties?"

Max nodded sagely, "She is... filling out."

Joon blinked, "When can I meet her?"

They both giggled.

"Lets go ahead and walk to the corvette, so you can meet Agatha."

Max slowly stood up, picking up her helmet and nanoweave hood. She shouldered her weapon and held out her hand to her diminutive, better half.

Joon slipped her hand into Max's.

Max spotted the 'pressy' her dad gave her last year. "Did you think to bring that, or did Howard suggest it?"

"Daddy rather insisted." Joon replied, "I think he was honestly worried about you."

Max grew sober.

Joon's situational antennae pinged loudly, "What is it?"

Max slowly shifted her downcast gaze to Joon's eyes.

Max spoke as though death itself would be a relief.

"The Federation is being invaded by the Kintark Empire."

Joon lost herself in Max's soft brown eyes, "Oh, Max..." conveying everything to her wife in that moment.

Max finished her tale as they walked slowly and carefully down the other side of the ridge.

Joon took in the unmarked charcoal grey ship as she processed the information Max had told her about what she had discovered.

Joon shook off her daze.

Max could only admire her mental flexibility as Joon easily shifted to 'meet the new alien mode'. Max and Joon approached the ship and Max thumbed the DNA lock at the Cargo hatch.

The cargo bay door started to open as the hydraulics whined up into place and the boarding ramp came out and eased to the ground.

Joon froze.

A slight figure appeared deep in the cargo bay just visible through the door. Stark white skin glowing from the reflected noon day sun.

Wearing an oversized black jumper that stopped at mid-thigh Agatha slowly stepped forward. Agatha's eyes were huge with barely discernible vertical slits. Steel grey irises gilded in silver on incredible display. The reflection of their beloved cat was obvious to anyone who knew her.

Agatha gawked at the arboreal paradise visible beyond the open cargo bay door; the vast green environment was overwhelming. Agatha saw Max and assumed the smaller human next to her was Joon. It was extremely difficult for her not to ignore them and just observe those surroundings.

"She's gorgeous!" Joon exclaimed.

The petite woman walked right up the loading ramp to stand in front of the alien girl.

Max followed behind her wife, standing beside her.

"Jooniper, allow me to introduce Agatha, my crew." Max smiled fondly at Agatha.

"It is my honor to make your acquaintance," Agatha said with a soft unsteady voice, obviously nervous about meeting Joon.

Agatha was a full head taller than Joon but felt somehow smaller than the petite buxom woman. Joon's grass-green eyes surveyed the alien girl. Joon looked up into Agatha's eyes, "I have heard a great deal about you today, but I want to talk with you myself, care to sit with me?"

Max rubbed Agatha's back in reassurance and smiled, "She won't bite... much."

Joon poked her towering wife with a finger, "Go... patrol the perimeter or something useful."

Everyone laughed at that, easing the tension.

Max replaced her helmet and nanoweave hood with Agatha's assistance.

Max headed down the ramp, activating her nanoweave and fading away as the optical camouflage bent light around her.

Joon stared into thin air, "That's so cool!"

Agatha glanced at Joon in surprise, "You've never seen her do that?"

"No, not at all! She's never even told me about it." Joon turned and smiled at Agatha, "I have a feeling a lot of things are going to be changing for us."

Joon turned and sat down at the cargo bay door opening, her thin legs stretched out on the ramp, and glanced up at Agatha while patting the spot next to her. Agatha was distracted with the verdant environs while sitting down next to Joon; her black jumper riding up and flashing Joon in the process.

Joon's eyes danced, and her smile grew.

"I think you and I are going to go clothes shopping in the near future, or no one's going to get anything productive done."

Agatha looked confused for a moment then gasped as she felt Joon's emotions. "My apologies, that was not intentional." Agatha explained as she pulled at the hem of the jumper.

Joon giggled, "You never have to apologies for giving me a nice look, sweetheart." Joon turned her body slightly and leaned back against the edge of the doorway.

"Okay," Joon smiled again at Agatha, "Max told me she trusts you completely. She told me what she saw and felt, her mission, and meeting/rescuing you." Joon continued, "Now I'd like to hear your side of it and I want you to be honest with me and leave nothing out."

Agatha listened closely to only her second human contact, then nodded in agreement. She told Joon everything she could remember, every detail.

Max moved along the ridge. "You okay Ags?" She asked over her com.

"Yes Max, I am fine, I love this planet, it smells so good." Agatha's voice responded.

Max recalled, "It's pretty spectacular, I remember my first time too." "Are you doing ok with Joon?" Max asked while descending down the the ridge side facing the archery range.

"I am giving her a detailed account of my experiences over the past few weeks."

Max stopped, "From before the Quinton also?"

Agatha responded, "Yes Max, I don't know who it was that discovered and sequestered me, I did not spend enough time around any one individual to get a detailed impression."

Max continued moving, checking the range shelter. "How is Joon reacting?"

"Your wife is listening attentively, she is quite perceptive, Max." Agatha commented.

"Of that I am very aware, sweetheart," Max walked across the parking area. Max quietly approached her and Joon's hover car, she did a walk around and even checked beneath it.

Max then did a full slow and meticulous visual scan of the area. Satisfied there was no TFMC kill squad ready to strike, Max calmly walked to the pilot side door thumbing the DNA lock on the door open.

The pilots seat automatically went from the furthest forward position to the furthest back position.

Max hated how slow the seat adjustment took, it was a familiar annoyance though and she cherished it. She slid into the seat and felt it travel and lock into the last bit which it would no longer do on its own.

With her weapon across her lap, Max started up the hover car, she listened to the cyclics, noting they sounded like they needed maintenance again. Max found the observation amusing.

"Okay Ags, I'm moving the hover car: don't freak out and shoot me out of the sky."

"I'll try not to, Max." Agatha said with a giggle.

Max put the hover car in flight mode and brought it up to about forty feet before easing the car forward and gently banking around. Following the tree line, Max gently threaded the old hover car through the openings in the trees.

Max coasted up to the corvette and tucked in behind the ridge. She parked the hover car a few yards from the corvette. Joon and Agatha were sitting in the cargo doorway. Joon was completely focused on Agatha, even as they both glanced at the hover car.

Max got out and stretched, feeling very grubby from sweating in her mission gear.

Walking up to the ramp she disengaged the nanoweave.

Joon reflected that Agatha was precise and detail oriented. Her story was filled with emotional context and her impressions were amazing. Agatha was only able to examine Max in detail while she was dreaming and within a few days decided to pattern herself on beings that Max held with the greatest emotional value.

Unfortunately, now she was in trouble, the container she was in would kill her in only a short time in this form. She did the only thing left open to her, ask Max for help. Having an imperfect lexicon and no practical experience in verbal communication, Agatha put all her strength into her native communication.

She somehow was able to summon Max to her; then Agatha realized her mistake. Max felt she was under assault and Agatha knew she had badly miss-stepped. She apologized to Max for the offense then Agatha resigned herself to suffocation and death.

Then a miracle: Max agreed to release Agatha from her prison.

Smelling that air for the first time in a new form was overwhelming: learning to articulate unfamiliar limbs was difficult. Pushing up and changing her perspective was exhilarating. And then opening her ocular receptors gave her visual input for the very first time.

Tragedy! Max made an intuitive leap but misinterpreted my intent. Max was going to destroy me! I had to explain to her, I had to use her language.

I did my best, and Max listened. She kindly listened to my explanation, and we came to an agreement.

The hover car landing next to the ship had distracted Joon momentarily from the detailed account Agatha was giving her.

Shortly Max appeared out of thin air, Joon blinked. "That is so awesome Max."

Agatha immediately stood up.

Max removed her hood and helmet, her face covered in sweat.

Agatha helped Max with the nanoweave

Joon smirked, "Are you satisfied that we are safe?"

Max nodded, "Yea, it's deserted, I think we may be completely under the radar."

"I want to take Agatha clothes shopping," Joon declared watching Max's reaction closely.

Agatha glanced at Joon with wide eyes.

Max's face was thoughtful, "She's going to stand out, I don't want her to suffer."

Agatha looked down at herself, only wearing the black knit jumper.

Joon replied, "I think she looks just fine, there are plenty of people who look more outrageous, especially in the entertainment industry."

Max seemed to weigh the options, looking at Agatha. "Is she dressed enough to go out shopping?"

Joon knew then, she and Agatha were going out: "She'll have a whole new outfit at the first shop."

Max blinked, "First?"

Glancing at Max, Agatha looked hopeful.

"Oh, sweetheart," Joon beamed, "I'm going to blow my clothes budget for the year."

Max covered her face with her hand. "Ok, my love, just: please be safe."

Agatha's second self walked into the cargo bay.

Joon eyes grew huge, "Oh wow!" She stood and looked from one Agatha to the other several times.

"It's one thing to know intellectually that there are two of you but seeing it in the flesh is very impressive!"

The two Agathas closed ranks and put arms around each other's waist.

Both smiling at Joon, one Agatha spoke, "Max really likes seeing me like this, she even suggested I learn how to act independently and pretend to be twin sisters."

Joon's face lit up, "Yes! That's inspired Max, good job!"

Max shifted side to side, spreading her legs a little at a time until she was standing in an "A" configuration.

Standing like that was an obvious invitation.

Joon beamed and immediately walked right up to her, face to face.

"Hello beautiful," Joon said less than an inch from Max's nose: they kissed deeply.

Agatha smiled at the display of affection and feeling the immensely strong emotions, she both closed her eyes as she began reveling in them. Joon stepped away from Max, adoration clearly visible on her face. "Okay my love, I'll be careful, I'm going to get some groceries also, any requests?"

Max slowly recovered from the kiss with a lazy smile and stood back up to her full height. She gave the question some thought, "Have Agatha choose, she is an aspiring chef."

Joon beamed at the two Agathas still standing together. "That's fantastic! I can hardly wait to sample your cooking!"

Joon reached out a hand to both Agathas. They untangled and one put her hand in Joon's. Max grinned as Joon and Agatha walked down the cargo ramp as the remaining Agatha walked over to her and Max put an arm around her shoulders, pulling her in.

Joon thumbed the door open, the seat adjusting to allow the smaller pilot ease of control, Joon snarked a giggle.

Agatha waited at the other door, having seen enough holo feeds to know it was customary. Agatha just kept looking around at all the sights the forest had to offer.

The passenger door opened, and Agatha climbed in. Both occupants of the hover car glanced at each other. Joon just grinned: looking like a little girl finding a full cookie jar. She started up the hover car and gently backed away from the grounded corvette.

Max waved to her wife and thumbed the cargo door closed.

Joon waved back and the hover car began to rise in altitude.

Once above the tree line, Joon tapped the nav-com to life, reoriented her trajectory, and tapped in the proposed destination. "Oh, I think Stacy's is going to be our first stop, they will have something nice for you to wear immediately."

Agatha's hands were in her lap, her eyes scanning the green landscape around her.

Cruising at a moderate velocity, the old model hover car held its course as Joon glanced at her passenger. "So, continue your story, I am very curious how you have learned so much," She raised her eyebrow, "And how well someone taught you."

Agatha immediately looked at Joon, feeling a spike in her emotions. "Yes, of course." Agatha calmly replied, still enjoying the feel of Joon's thoughts.

Returning to the story, Agatha recalled the first moments Max had shown such understanding and kindness: cooking for Agatha, feeding her the cinnamon spiced oatmeal with cream cheese, bathing her, showing her the toilet and how to use it.

Joon listened while piloting and giggled at some of the situations: she was courteous and commented on why she did and explained the humor.

Agatha then told Joon about Max's recommendation of refraining from projecting emotion and to adhere to verbal communication instead.

Joon stopped her and asked for an example of the emotional projection.

Agatha obliged and gently gave her some of the feeling Agatha had for Max and in less than a moment tears were streaming down Joon's face, she just stared wide eyed at Agatha and wordlessly began pulling her closer into a hug.

"Oh fuck, Ags," Joon said, while holding the alien in her arms, "I completely understand why Max reacted the way she did, if that's how you normally communicate, it is very different and very powerful."

"Max was right, you can't just do that all the time," Joon sniffed, "save it to when you're safe and only with us."

Agatha nodded in understanding as she felt the affectionate hug.

Agatha continued her story, accurately describing Max's instructions on human interactions and basic human pleasure. During Agatha's detailed account of Max demonstrating physical pleasure, Joon's emotions were so strong Agatha had to stop and explain to Joon she was distracting, to the point where it was difficult to think.

The flight to Stacy's was coming to an end as Joon parked near by the shop and took her Agatha by the hand and walked in. Stacy's was one of many shops in an area known for commerce and humans were everywhere. Joon said it was actually mostly deserted and most shoppers were still at lunch.

The shop was brightly lit and there were scores of clothes racks completely full, showing off a kaleidoscope of colors.

Joon steered Agatha to the left side of the entrance; pulling out bright print frocks and frilly dresses. Her face scrunched up in scrutiny and Joon quickly went to the next rack.

A few minutes went by and eventually a young woman with brilliant blue hair and dark blue eyeliner approached Joon and Agatha. "Good afternoon my name is Megan; can I help you or your friend find anything?" The store attendant offered politely.

"Hi Megan," Joon smiled, "This is Agatha, and she needs clothes right now. I'd like to get her into something practical, but her coloring is making it difficult," Joon asked, "Any suggestions?"

In less than ten minutes Megan had half a dozen complimentary outfits for Agatha's stark skin tone.

Joon gathered them all up and had Agatha carry them. "Thank you, Megan, we're going over to lingerie next: think we can rely on your expertise there as well?"

Megan beamed a smile, "Kim might be upset; but if you insist, I would be delighted to help you."

Joon nodded, "I'm afraid I must Megan; you seem to know exactly what Agatha needs to look and feel her best."

Agatha just blinked, looking from Joon to Megan and back.

Joon glanced at Agatha and gave her a wink.

Max and Agatha walked to the armory where she racked her unfired XR75 and divested her cache of munitions. Agatha helped her properly remove and store the nanoweave apparel; strip out of the armor and return it to the storage area with the other suits.

Max and Agatha went up to the command cabin and Agatha helped Max step out of her tactical boots and strip out of the body sleeve. Pulling off her jumper, Agatha headed to the bathroom and turned on the hot water.

Max followed right behind her stopping briefly at the toilet; she flushed and joined Agatha under the delicious, hot spray.

Max glanced at Agatha, "How are you doing?"

Agatha nodded, "I am good, Max, thank you."

"Any problems with distance?" Max asked with a raised eyebrow.

Agatha blinked, "Oh, that's what you meant. No, I feel no discomfort."

Max thought about that answer, "Is there a distance where you might feel discomfort?"

"I'm not really sure Max; but I am having no problems with this current separation."

Agatha smiled, "I have to admit, the different locations and interactions are stimulating."

Max nodded, "Let me know if you have any questions."

They finished up showering and went back into the cabin, Agatha put her jumper back on.

Max dressed, and Agatha took a particular interest in Max's underwear. Max favored a light grey sports bra style top and matching "boy shorts" style panties. Practical, utilitarian, and comfortable.

Max modeled her underwear for Agatha before she put on her soft BDU's

Agatha thanked Max and they both went to the bridge. Settling down in their chairs, they both started in with holonet news feeds.

Agatha on another screen scrolled though butt shapes and panty styles.

Joon's blessing and curse was her breasts, she knew she got them honestly from her mother whose bust was even larger. With a 40e and her stature, her breasts were literally larger than she was. She was forever thankful for the advances in technology that allowed women with large breasts some manner of comfort.

Joon loved her tits, she knew Max enjoyed them, too; but sometimes they were more trouble than they were worth.

Agatha showed interest in a racer back bra style which was an easy win. Agatha's breasts were not large; but they did accentuate her figure.

Joon looked over the variety of panties as she glanced at Agatha. "I don't know what style you would be most comfortable with," Joon whispered to Agatha.

Agatha, with her arms full of outfits to try on, looked over the selection. "Max likes 'boy shorts' what do you prefer?" inquired the white skinned girl.

Joon smirked, "I'm a bikini girl, but everyone is different."

"Can I try them all?" Agatha asked.

Joon knew the answer and knew she needed to explain some of the hygienic implications to Agatha. Agatha took the explanation well and nodded her understanding.

1...7891011...14