Melinoe Ch. 01-05

Story Info
The first five chapters of a TSM fanfic.
47.5k words
4.59
3.7k
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
478 Followers

This work is dedicated to Tefler and is my humble homage to his wonderfully written work.

Fanfic by Recurve33.

Based in the TSM universe.

If you have not read Tefler's works here on Literotica, you definitely should. The following is a fanfic by one of his devoted fans. The author has since passed away, but, as her chief editor, she asked me to continue her work after her passing.

With great humility, and with Tefler's permission, I offer her work for your enjoyment. Be patient with the first chapter. Recurve was writing about her real-life loss. Her cat of many years, Agatha, had just recently passed. The reading gets much easier after the first chapter. But, this first chapter will grab your heartstrings.

Max Intel: Melinoe

Chapter 1 - Loss

Max raised her hand to the DNA lock and paused. Standing outside the comfortable flat she shared with her wife of ten years, Jooniper Smith, her mind began to race.

This wasn't going to be the joy-filled leave she usually experienced.

Max was on a three-day pass she managed to wrangle from her unit command by cashing in a perfect record for compassionate leave.

Agatha was dying.

For twenty years this sweet, intelligent, and very pushy black and white fuzzball was in Max's life. Her only childhood friend on Galon Prime and her constant companion through the months of safe house living during the exhaustive investigations and trials of the mass murders in her residential unit.

0o0

Denby square was riddled with criminals and gang affiliations. Someone stepped on big toes and the response was the Denby Square Massacre. Thirty-seven murders in less than four minutes: the only survivor and identifying eyewitness was an eight-year-old girl hidden in an air vent with a black and white kitten.

0o0

Max thumbed the DNA lock, stepped inside, and took off her armored mil-spec BDU jacket, hanging it up on a hook near the door. It was late; but she knew Joon would be awake.

Joon poked her strawberry-blonde head around the doorway from the living room. Speaking softly but with the sound of dread permeating her voice, "Max?", saying that one word conveyed her emotions perfectly.

Max gathered the petite woman into her arms, her warm massive breasts crashing like surf on the rocks of Max's abdomen. Holding her was just magic to Max, but that magic was dampened by the reason for this trip home.

"H-how is she?" Max stammered, already feeling the raw edge of emotions she knew would be slicing into her for the foreseeable future.

Joon peered up at the strong, towering woman who was her wife. "She's sleeping in your chair, I had to make some stairs for her so she could get to it last week, but she was struggling to walk when I called you."

Joon's eyes were brimming with tears. Glancing up with a soft smile, "Agatha will be so happy to see you."

Max and Joon walked together into their small, cozy living room and Max quietly kneeled down in front of a wing backed chair that once belonged to Dierdre Gilmore the TFIS inspector who issued twenty-three arrests and convictions for murder and conspiring to commit murder on the Denby Square Massacre case, severely crippling the Fulmetter crime syndicate on Galon Prime. The same woman who adopted a skinny, dirty, malnourished, illiterate, physically abused child... and gave her a chance.

Max leaned into the seat of the chair that Max herself used most; it fit her frame and was comfortable. Her face now mere inches from the soft coat of her oldest friend. Max softly whispered, "Ag's", the instant purry chirp of recognition and steady purring filtered into Max's soul as it always did.

Agatha opened her eyes, steel grey gilded with silver.

Her purrs increased with a breathy urgency that was deeply concerning. Gently sliding long fingers under the edges of the cat, Max carefully lifted her up, cradling Agatha into her own chest. She was very gentle as she carefully turned and sat back into the chair.

Joon leaned over, running fingers through marine-short dirty-blonde hair and kissed Max on the forehead, she left the room to make preparations, painful as they would be.

Joon's departure wasn't consciously noticed by Max: she was falling through years of memories, seeing flashes of black and white throughout, arriving on Jericho, never seeing so much green in all her life.

0o0

Daily sessions of education broken up with exercise that Deirdre always led by example. Agatha's purry chirp echoed in her mind. Growing taller throughout the painful years, Max was soon topping her guardian by several inches in height, and she was not showing any signs of stopping. Going to school for the first time, Max was not one to be afraid of asking questions; but she found herself being excluded from the popular social groups. "Being tall and smart isn't popular." Max remembered the words she said to Deirdre as she explained her problem; and her guardian looked up into Max's eyes and said, "Being popular is good for five minutes, being smart is good for the rest of your life... and being tall means, you can reach the top shelf without fetching a step." Deirdre smirked. "Find a friend, just one: someone who will like you for who you are, not what you look like."

0o0

Max blinked, a glass of chilled water was on the side table next to her chair, she didn't even realize Joon had been there and placed the water there for her.

0o0

Joon.

School was a micro expression of humanity and being tall had one very obvious advantage for Max; she was practically immune to intimidation. At age twelve she was six feet tall. No girls, no boys, no teachers were able to look down at her: it was a psychological game changer. It also allowed her to see things from a different perspective; especially how girls treated each other and particularly how they treated ones who did not appear average. Three girls who were "popular" were tormenting a much shorter and thinner girl; one who made up for her lack of height with advanced development of her bust and curiously large hands.

"You must be a slag." Proclaimed the one girl, the most popular of the trio, "To have tits like that. I know you just give it up all the time."

The smaller girl's face turned bright red as she was trying to get to her locker.

"C'mon Joonie! Tell us about your boobies and man-hands." Chimed in the next girl, seeing the ice broken, she decided to go all in for her taste of dominance. All three girls giggled at the jibe.

The petite girl slammed her locker shut, spun on her heel and eyed her tormentors, then looked past them, and up, and up.

Max stood behind the first girl, easily head and shoulders above her. The other two girls turned to see what Joonie was looking at:

and just stared.

Max placed her very large, for a girl of any age, hands on the shoulders of the first girl in a show of complete dominance over the situation, looked over her straight into the grass-green eyes of the petite girl and asked. "Hey Jooniper, are you ready for math class?" noting the book in Joon's hands.

Joon's eyes grew huge, "Oh my, erm, yes, thank you, let's go."

Joon wasn't bullied again after that. Max had found that friend; and eventually much more.

0o0

Agatha purred softly as she curled up in her usual spot on Max's chest. The comfortable space between her small breasts was reinforced with muscle but was still comfortable for the feline. Those muscles came from years of archery, a sport at which Max both enjoyed and excelled.

Joon tried it, just so she could say that she had, but the binding to keep herself from very painful injury was restrictive and she decided she rather preferred her six stringed bow, and practiced her guitar while Max launched bits of wood and feathers downrange at colorful targets.

Joon's talent, to anyone listening, was obvious. Her hands were large for her body; but she did know how to use them. She practiced her music every day for hours.

It turns out that Agatha is somewhat picky about her servants. Deirdre wasn't a suitable candidate for this very important staff position. When Max introduced Joon to her universal mistress, there was almost a conflict. Agatha observed Joon for a staggering ten minutes. weighing and measuring the smaller human with the very comfortable looking pillows.

Deidre immediately took to Joon, and quickly became acquainted with Joon's mum and da. Dr. Mercedes Smith and Howard Smith TFMC CCI (ret.) Looking at Joon's mother you could see where she got her exceptional proportions, and Joon inherited her father's hands. Max had never met anyone with larger hands.

Max blinked, realizing she felt dehydrated. She began carefully sipping at the now room temperature glass of water. Max again slipped back in time, remembering the last time she was dehydrated like this. Her mind began recalling images of Agatha curled up on her as she saw the concerned looks on Joon, Mercedes, and Howard. Endless tears she never shed for her own family poured out of her.

Deirdre had been murdered in cold blood just outside her monthly downtown law enforcement stratagem council meeting in broad daylight.

The investigation was thorough, but the investigators were unable to find a suspect. It was a professional hit; and it sent a message. Max swore Justice the day after the quiet funeral. She was taken in by the Smith family and she approached Howard immediately about martial arts. Howard was skeptical at first; but he watched as this long slip of a girl, who had followed Deirdre on every run and mirrored her every workout routine, accepted and passed his every test.

A kiss on her forehead woke Max from her troubled dreams.

"Hey sweetheart, I'm going to make some breakfast, would you like some?" Joon whispered to her wife.

Max nodded a little, Agatha made an attempt at a purrmeow, but just squeaked. Max's brown eyes flooded in response.

Joon laid her hand on Max's head, fingers caressing her dirty-blonde hair. "How is she Max? What do you think?"

Max was startled at the question, but realized immediately it was a perfectly legitimate one to ask. The tears welled again as Max gazed down into those feline eyes; one open, the other only partially.

"Joon," Max started, "Is it the right thing to do?"

Joon's green eyes were pouring out compassion, and she broke down too. With tears streaming down her face, she replied, "Oh yes, Max. Honor her with a painless passing, she has earned it a hundred times over."

They gazed at each other and Agatha, "Oh-kay", said Max softly, unable to be more articulate.

With extreme care and reverence one can only perform for a loved one, Max rose from the wing back chair. Her oldest friend cradled in her arms, Max and Joon walked in a slow procession, a death march to the kitchen, where Joon had made preparations for allowing a sister to depart in peace without suffering.

Many hours later and after a hot shower, Max stretched out on her bed wearing a big t-shirt and some house pants. Still hurting from the morning, she marveled at her lovely wife; clearly seeing the many steps her wonderful wife went through to make this difficult moment easier. Joon had been a nurse for years and she knew how to help.

She started medical school when Max joined the TFMC and could get the correct anesthetic and drugs for a euthanasia. She set up so many things to make it easier, precooked meals, took days off from the hospital, even arranged the burial. Agatha had adored Joon, sleeping across her breasts at every opportunity, sometimes forsaking Max for the luxury of that massive bosom. Max couldn't blame the cat at all.

Joon never asked about the "Job" she just made sure it hadn't "taken its toll" yet. Her mother and father told her about the signs of PTSD. From Joon's perspective, she had only seen Max come apart twice: once for Deirdre and now for Agatha. She hoped the love of her life wasn't suffering, she was very protective of her towering wife.

Joon walked into the bedroom, climbed up on the bed, and snuggled up under Max's left arm. Nuzzling her wife's breast, Joon asked, "How are you?" peeking at Max with grass-green eyes.

Watching Joon peeking up at her, Max then glanced up at the ceiling of the bedroom, like she was gazing into nothingness, "I think I am going to miss her very much, I loved that rotten cat."

"Me too." Joon said quietly, "Me too."

Joon reached over and grabbed the remote; Max's eyebrow rose, Joon glanced at Max. "What? You've been introspective for fourteen solid hours, a little reprieve is in order sweetheart." Max nodded and gave in to her wife without argument.

The Holonet was all ablaze about 'The Lion of the Federation and his Lionesses'. Both Max and Joon sat up in bed together watching; completely mesmerized by hour after hour of replays, testimony, interviews and footage. It was a massive TFNN media recap of the heroic group.

Max and Joon made food and returned to their binge viewing leading up to the historic ceremony on earth to honor the heroes who had single-handedly saved Terra from destruction.

The Lion's pristine, white, Raptor-class gunship landed just meters from an incredibly ornate stage. Row after row of thousands of TFN personnel lined the path up to it. Joon and Max had never seen anything like it. They had both watched the interviews on TFNN with Jehanna Elani, but this was levels of magnitude more impressive.

The cam angles shifted many times, showing the massive battle fleet in a sheer wall across the sky, all facing the same way, towards the Invictus.

The Lion began his steady perfect march to the stage; the TFN anthem playing in the background. At least half a million TFN personnel saluted, and the Lion was immediately followed by his Lionesses: all of them in sparkling white uniforms with gold trim. Two Lionesses followed and were dressed in some kind of white power armor with huge rifles. They all proceeded in parade march; everyone was the epitome of perfection.

When they were all lined up on the stage the anthem ended, and the speeches began. Admiral Devereux, who had given the Lion his title, began to speak. The words were important, but Joon didn't seem to hear them. She was too busy looking at the Lionesses, Calara Fernandez and Alyssa Marant.

"Hmm," said Joon.

"What?" asked Max.

"I got the feeling Alyssa was giving Calara the 'fuck me' eyes," remarked Joon.

"What? No!" exclaimed Max.

"How often do I miss stuff like that?" asked Joon, rewinding the holo a bit.

"Like... never," Max conceded with an affectionate smile. She studied Alyssa's face. "Yeah, I kinda see it now."

"Too bad," said Max a moment later. "The look Calara gives Admiral Blake can't be mistaken."

"But they all give him that look," said Joon.

Max looked at her in surprise. "You're right! Wow, they are a very interesting group of people."

"I know we've talked about this before... are you sure they aren't special operations?" asked Joon with a slight tilt to her head.

"I don't know everything sweetheart," she replied, before pointing at the Lionesses in white power armor: "But I do know that armor is like nothing I've ever seen before! It's amazing! I bet it's like wearing a tank!" Max sat back and stared at the holonet. "Those rifles are definitely not off the rack. I don't even recognize the tech... they look like railguns... and that's just insane!"

Then, Admiral John Blake approached the podium. Max and Joon were drawn into the most emboldening speech they had ever heard. The broadcast soon ended and Joon turned off the holonet as they both just lay there in thought.

"THAT was seriously impressive," Joon muttered. "Makes me want to join up."

Max raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Joon said, "Only if I could be on a ship with you."

"Y'know,.. I think I'd be okay with that," Max said, a broad smile lighting up her face.

Joon giggled and cuddled up with her wife. "So, I know we're still upset about Ag's... but I was wondering, if I might persuade you to work off a little stress? It's therapeutic, just to keep us healthy."

"Healthy..." said Max, looking skeptical.

"Yeah, healthy! I am your personal medical professional and I recommend two orgasms, then call me in the morning." Joon fluttered her eyes at Max.

Max always enjoyed her wife's libido. Joon had moments verging on nymphomania and her concern for Max was reflected in her grass-green eyes. So, in answer, Max slowly removed her shirt, revealing her modest breasts. Joon's eyes went half lidded, and slipped a delicate nipple into her mouth as she pulled a soft moan from Max.

Joon's hand pulled the soft fabric of the house pants down from Max's waist, kissing her tummy and moving slowly down, licking every sensuous inch of her. Sitting up, Joon began pulling off her pants completely. She then pulled off her shirt, and bra, revealing her impressive E-cup breasts.

Joon gazed lustfully at the woman on display in front of her. The long woman, Max Anders, was muscled in a very pleasing way. Joon couldn't help noting the perky tits and sensitive nipples she found so alluring. Max's muscles added a level of physical attraction that Joon found impossible to resist, shoulders, abs and thighs. Joon spread those strong thighs as she leaned into a kiss. Resting momentarily on Max's tummy, she began brushing her erect nipples along max's skin. Immediately Joon headed south, kissing randomly on the way. Joon's hands began caressing Max's thighs, lifting them up and pulling Max's arms over to hold her own feet.

Looking down at the spreading vulva of her delicious wife, Joon licked her lips and kissed Max's clit, feeling her wife's whole body twitch at the touch. Watching her face, Joon put her whole mouth on Max's sex as she lightly pushed her tongue onto it.

She began lightly and slowly swirling her soft tongue around her wife's now spasming clit. Max gasps soon turned to moans as she gripped her own feet and felt the waves of pleasure resonating through her. Little sparks began flaring up and down her spine as her wife slowly made her climb the wave.

Joon licked down and circled her opening and then back up to the hardening little nub of Max's clitoris. Two fingers found their way into the soft flesh of her vagina. Joon suddenly and gently curling them upwards to rub on the soft ridges there while a warm wet tongue continued to flick the sensitive clit with increasing frequency. After three minutes of this exquisite torture, Max's eyes rolled back, and she was overwhelmed by a delicious orgasm. Letting go of her feet, she passed out from the experience.

Joon smiled as she licked her lips and wiped her face. Pulling long limbs into comfortable positions, she pulled up the duvet and cuddled in with her darling wife, falling asleep just moments later.

Max Intel: Melinoe

Chapter 2 - Mission

Max slowly opened her eyes to see a set of green eyes looking at her. Joon's elfin features instantly went from a solemn expression to a wide smile.

"Morning, sweetheart," Joon whispered, "How was your nap?"

Max rubbed her eye, with the back of her hand, and stretched out on the bed making a long grunting noise. Joon's eyes danced as the stretch did interesting things to Max's perky breasts. Max smiled at her, "Careful, with looks like that you could get into trouble."

Joon giggled. She did that a lot around Max. "Okay, my love, let's go take a shower, then I'll make us some breakfast."

The two got up and Joon stripped out of her pajama bottoms and panties as they made their way into their bathroom. The shower was large enough for both of them.

This bathroom was the selling point of the flat for both of them as they did quite a lot of bathing together when Max was on leave. Washing Max was something Joon usually insisted on and she was also very thorough and attentive. But today Max was focused on her petite wife's hygiene; lathering up her body, paying special attention to area's Joon especially enjoyed.

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
478 Followers