Melinoe Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max nodded to both of them, "Let's go look in the armory again."

They walked back to the armory, eventually finding closets worth of nanoweave in the far corner.

Joon discovered several uncut bolts of the high-tech optical camouflage cloth.

"Why have so much nanoweave like this?" Joon peered at Max.

Max explained how sometimes equipment would have their own sleeves made out of nanoweave, she gave the example of the rigs that were used with her high explosives.

"We should take these then, better to have it and not need it." Joon recommend.

"Oh hey!" Agatha smiled, opening a cabinet, pulling out a very familiar looking shape; but in black.

"Pressy!" Joon saw the exact same purse shaped folding SMG.

"There are about a dozen of them in here, they seem slightly taller though." Agatha reported.

Joon held out her hands, and Agatha delivered one to her. With expert handling Joon discovered why it seemed taller, "Whoa, huge magazine."

Max watched Joon closely inspect the weapon's magazine.

"Two hundred rounds." Joon hefted the chunky brick of a clip.

Agatha loaded the cart with ten of the weapons and a number of extra magazines before loading the cart with three crates of the 5mm ammunition.

Joon glanced at Max, "I think we're good now, sweetheart."

Max nodded, "I want to pick up gear and my dress greys from my bay, then we can depart."

Max, Joon, and Agatha off loaded the two full grav sleds inside the cargo hold and then left them at the docks.

The Deirdre powered up and slid out of Oxbow as she headed directly for the hyper velocity limit, skirting the edge of the asteroid belt.

It would take hours to get all the new gear squared away. Agatha was excited to have so many sets of clothing. Joon was experimenting with her visor and showing Agatha how to tint the visor and even the color variables. Joon noted Agatha looked stunning and very intimidating with a black tinted visor.

"Where to next... Captain?" Joon straddled one of Max's legs hiking up her skirt, eyeing her wife with a predatory look.

"Mmmm..." Responded Max, "Olympus."

Joon's eyes widened, "Really?"

Max nodded, "Yup, I got it from Boggs himself, before he left."

Joon curled up on Max's lap as she began to ponder what might happen to them on Olympus: The primary Naval shipyard of the Terran Federation.

Travel to Alpha Centauri was a very short trip: barely ten minutes by hyper-warp. For the first time, The Deirdre entered a system without engaging it's sensor baffle suite. Agatha peered back over her shoulder at her Captain, a look of anxiety on her exotic features.

"We'll be okay, Ags." Max reassured her girlfriend who smiled as she was fully aware of exactly how nervous Max felt about the situation.

Upon approach of the absolutely colossal space station, they were hailed by ATC. "Incoming corvette, please identify yourself and your business at Olympus," a military communications officer politely requested.

"Max Anders on The Deirdre to see Admiral Garbert-Smythe," She replied with a neutral tone.

There followed a drawn out pause before the officer replied. "Please approach docking bay 47 Captain Anders. Sergeant Major Boggs will meet you there."

Max nodded to Agatha who now looked more relaxed.

As the Deirdre flew closer, they could see sections of the station that had been blackened by plasma bolts only a couple of days previous. Joon focused on the many large green ships moored off one of the arms of the titanic station, she knew them to be the Kintark carriers that had surrendered to the Lion during the siege of Olympus.

A slow sedate pace eventually led the Deirdre to docking bay 47. Max could see the tiny figure of Boggs there.

"I guess I should talk with him," Max muttered as Joon hopped up off her lap. "Joon, you have the con." Max smiled watching her reaction. Joon squealed as she jumped back onto the command couch. Max giggled, then loudly whispered to Agatha, "Don't let her blow anything up."

Agatha nodded with a playful glint in her eye, as Joon feigned a pout and muttered, "Well that's no fun!"

Max headed down to the cargo bay.

She didn't wait for the ramp to fully deploy; she just dropped off to the side and walked over to Boggs.

Max greeted Boggs with a nod.

Boggs' weathered face reacted with an uncharacteristic smile.

"How does it look, Sar-major?" Max asked cautiously.

"Not too terrible, Anders." Boggs continued, "I'd like you to stay put until the morning."

"I managed to talk your new boss into temporarily designating this bay with a classified status so there are a couple of friendly marines posted on the other side of this door. They are good lads, so don't kill them," Boggs smirked this time. "They are there to keep nosy types out, not to keep you in. Tomorrow morning at zero eight hundred you and I will be in our best greys waiting to have our first official interview. I understand he is a real stickler for protocol: so, unless he asks you a direct question, let me do the talking."

"I will be right where I am standing now at zero seven thirty, and we'll go up together." Boggs paused to breathe, and Max jumped in with a question. "What about Joon? She's going to demand to go along."

Boggs blinked, "Jooniper will be able to wait in reception if she really wants to come along; but the interview is strictly a Navy matter and until she outranks you, you're it."

Max nodded in understanding.

"We've got one shot to make this work." Boggs reached up to put a hand on Max's tall shoulder, "So let's not fuck it up." Before Boggs departed, he introduced the two marines to Max, so they understood who she was.

"No pressure..." Boggs narrowed his eyes, "You still have the best timing, Anders." Boggs departed and Max walked back to The Deirdre while glancing down at her service com watch. Max walked up the cargo ramp and spotted two Agathas deep in the bay: they were holding XR75's.

"Everything okay, sweetheart?" Max asked, a little concerned.

"Yes, honey, I was just prepped and ready if you needed back up." Agatha smiled.

Max gazed at Agatha, "I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend."

Max thumbed the DNA lock on the cargo door, and it began to close.

"I'll tell you everything, but I want to brief Joon as well." Max watched the Agathas go in different directions as she walked up to the bridge. Joon slid out of the command chair as Max stepped onto the bridge and let Max sit before she climbed into her lap. Agatha stood up from navigation and came to stand next to the command station.

Max glanced at her, "What else are you doing, right now?"

Agatha replied in her soft clear voice, "Monitoring sensors in the FCQ, cleaning a XLR120, and making some dinner for the crew."

Joon commented, "Best girlfriend ever."

Max smiled at Joon, "Okay, Boggs and I have a meeting in the morning with an Admiral Garbert-Smythe who is in command of TFNI.

"I'm going too," Joon immediately chimed in.

Max gave a slightly pained expression.

"Why not?" Joon asked looking hurt.

"I really wish it wasn't, but I'm afraid this meeting is strictly Navy personnel," Max explained.

"Boggs said you could wait in reception while he and I attended, apparently this Admiral is very strict about protocols."

Joon took that explanation well enough, and just nodded.

"Are you going in your greys?" Joon inquired.

Max nodded, "Yea, most personnel on Olympus live in them, so it's expected.

Joon gave a funny look, "I will wait in reception like a good girl."

Max knew that look, and peered curiously into her wife's eyes, "What are you planning?"

"You have to wear that stuffy costume, but I don't, " Joon grinned mischievously, "I'm going to be dressed to the nines."

Max had no doubt it was going to be spectacular.

"Dinner's ready," Agatha softly noted.

Max, Joon and four Agatha were seated around the galley table, Agatha had made a light dinner of Garlic-Ginger Pork Lettuce Wraps and Sheet-Pan Greens and Feta Frittata.

Max and Joon complimented Agatha on the meal saying it was just enough; but not too much and the flavors were excellent.

Max told her crew about the temporary classified status of docking bay 47 and the two marine guards at the access point were assigned to keep out the curious. All of Agatha looked into thin air for a brief moment, then she said, "They are both bored, not under any stress, I will 'keep an eye' on them, in a manner of speaking."

Joon decided she was going to have Agatha 'bodyguard' tomorrow, and she wanted to get the look just right, so Joon and two Agatha went to the FCQ to refine the desired effect.

Max wanted a hot shower, but she checked her 'greys' first to be sure they were in order.

In an odd sort of way, she wished she could just wear BDU's: her tac boots didn't have a noticeable heel whereas the shiny black boots of her dress uniform were two inches high, and she felt too tall already. Her 'greys' were in fine shape: she would look appropriate and correct come morning.

By the time Max stepped under the hot water her tiny wife was right there beside her with Agatha as additional support.

Joon knew Max was nervous, and of course Agatha felt it.

After the relaxing hot shower and a soft towel dry, Max stretched out on the blessedly long bed with Joon and Agatha in their usual places. Max tried to let all the stress go but found it difficult.

Joon whispered, "You're not relaxed at all, so I'm pulling the wife card." Joon flung back the duvet and bullied her way between Max's thighs. Agatha helped her tiny girlfriend by comfortably arranging Max's long limbs.

Joon started with gentle kisses along inner thighs and vulva while Agatha copied the technique on abs and breasts. Max closed her eyes and just let go, allowing the sensations to build with a slowly increasing warmth. She had a feeling Agatha was helping the process a little, but it didn't feel forced and was very subtle.

As the heat spread from her tummy to more accessible places, Joon's cunnilingus brought the desired lubrication. A pair of skilled fingers found their way inside Max, gently rubbing the ridges deep and up inside her and in moments Max crested the wave and felt the flood of release. Max didn't pass out; but she felt immensely better.

"Thank you, my loves," Max said a little breathless, "I really needed that."

"Any time sweetheart," Joon's face was being licked by Agatha's helpful tongue.

As Joon and Agatha cuddled up again with Max, they both snuggled in with the duvet around them. Max slipped into unconsciousness.

The alarm started softly then grew slowly louder, eventually waking the occupants of the room.

Agatha turned off the alarm and got up. She walked around the bed and stuck her nose behind Joon's left ear and began sniffing rapidly moving her nose into Joon's hair in a seemingly random manner.

Joon giggled and turned to kiss her girlfriend.

Half asleep, Max watched the interplay, but understood the technique and reached out and grabbed Agatha pulling her forward, she made a purrmeow as her breasts went into Joon's face. Joon quickly helped herself to a nipple. Max kissed Agatha soundly as everyone was waking up nicely.

Max checked the time... 0635: There was not a lot of time before her meeting, so she got up and went to the bathroom, followed by Agatha and Joon.

"Kata?" Joon inquired.

"Yea, I need it this morning." Max responded.

"Nude with door open?" Joon smirked at her own question.

Max stuck out her tongue, "No free shows."

Joon giggled maniacally.

In the cargo hold the six women performed their daily ritual and by the third rotation Max was feeling better and more positive. Hot showers were thorough but brief, not having the time to linger or become distracted. Max suggested breakfast first then dressing so that is what they did, all of them wearing minimal clothing to cook and eat in.

With less than thirty minutes, they proceeded to dress up.

Agatha went to assist Max with her 'greys' as only two of the four Agatha were going to be leaving the Deirdre. Max was fully dressed and ready in ten minutes, looking very formal with her campaign ribbons properly displayed.

Joon took a bit longer, and after twenty minutes Max was feeling anxious.

Then two Agatha stepped out of the FCQ with a single long thick braid, chunky boots, knee-high socks, belted pleated skirts just above knee-length, undershirts and tucked blouses, long arm warmers, each carried a 200 round 'purse' over the left shoulder, making it easily accessible for a right-hand grab. Of course everything was in black; and to top off their ensemble, blackened visors cut a wicked style to the look.

Max was very impressed.

Then Joon walked out between them.

Max just stared, never having seen her look so completely gorgeous.

She wore a knee-length, long sleeved, iridescent green dress with an ivy-vine pattern in the material and which was tailored to accentuate her 40e bust. She sported hunter-green leather clad, three-inch high heeled gladiators and her strawberry-blonde hair was in an immaculate French braid. Understated cosmetics were perfect; just enough to showcase her elfin features.

"You haven't looked at me like that in a while! I'm glad you approve." Joon beamed at her towering wife, "time to scoot."

Agatha opened the cargo bay door remotely so that the troop didn't even slow down their purposeful stride.

Boggs was standing at the docking bay access with a glower that immediately melted away at seeing Joon.

"Good god, girl!" He stood gawking at the display.

Joon beamed and walked right past him, "Good morning, Ira."

Boggs stepped in next to Max as they followed a dynamic Joon and the exotic twins.

Max had never seen Boggs in dress greys before and immediately noticed the time in service stripes on his sleeve, Max had just earned her first red chevron for ten years, Boggs had seven of them.

The marine sentries who had admitted Boggs just moments earlier were caught completely unprepared for what just strolled pass them and they were obviously enjoying the view...with wide staring eyes and open mouths.

Max could tell Joon's 'game was on' and she was in rare form. The close proximity of the station transit with the black and grey background allowed her to stand out even more. Boggs led them to the appropriate offices and the five of them found themselves in a large reception area for a collection of offices deep in the central spire of Olympus station.

Joon claimed a single armchair set slightly away from the general seating. She eased into the seat with the grace of a monarch, crossing her ankles with legs together set slightly at an angle. Joon gave no indication of notice to the myriad of looks and stares from the office area denizens.

Agatha took standing positions to each side and slightly behind Joon: they stood at parade rest and slowly scanned the area.

Agatha's mannerisms screamed professional bodyguard, regardless of the unconventional apparel she was wearing. Boggs cleared his throat as the lieutenant behind the reception desk was one of Joon's appreciative observers. He immediately signed in Boggs and Max and forwarded the request to the appropriate office.

Max and Boggs waited at the desk and in just a few minutes a pretty Lieutenant Commander came out of an unmarked office and led them back to the door. She glanced at Joon a few times on the return to her office, but Joon seemed quite oblivious; reading a data pad, perched on the edge of her claimed armchair.

After entering the well-furnished outer office, the Lieutenant Commander closed the door behind them and offered Boggs and Max a seat. She then sat at her desk and began tapping an update. A few minutes later she tapped again and said, "The Admiral will see you now."

Boggs and Max promptly stood and walked briskly to the door. Boggs knocked once and opened the door. They both entered the opulent office and Max closed the door behind her. They approached the antique desk and Boggs and Max came to attention and both saluted.

"Sergeant Major Boggs, Sergeant Anders, reporting as ordered, Sir." Boggs rattled off in perfect cadence.

The Admiral behind the desk stood and returned the salute. He was a handsome man in his mid-forties. He nodded in greeting and said in a cultured, well-spoken voice, "Sergeant Major Boggs, the Terran Federation owes you a massive debt."

"Your selfless service as the single greatest intelligence asset during the Sutton and Buckingham administrations with both broad and specific details of the Int Ops "ghost" division of the TFN has not gone unnoticed. My predecessor, Admiral Pierce, and I have received over thirty years of documentation from you detailing volumes of illegal and immoral activity by those who abused the power and trust of the Terran Federation."

"It is my distinct honor to promote you to the rank of Command Sergeant Major under this office and to award you a Stellar Cluster for your stalwart duty above and beyond the call. I understand you have refused a commission; I also understand why. Unfortunately, I cannot award you or promote you in a public ceremony due to the nature of your service."

"So, tell me Command Sergeant Major, what can I do for you?" asked the Admiral who was still standing.

"Thank you for your consideration, Admiral Garbert-Smythe, you continue the great legacy of this office," Boggs replied.

"Please be seated." Garbert-Smythe responded smiling.

Everyone sat, and Boggs produced a data fob and said, "Sir, if you would allow me to submit this proposal."

Garbert-Smythe's eyebrow arched, "Alright Boggs, I think that should be easy enough."

He accepted the fob and placed it into the com on his desk, Boggs' proposal was outlined in exquisite detail.

Admiral Garbert-Smythe read through the proposal once.

Then again more slowly, occasionally stopping and looking at both Max and Boggs several times.

He finished reading and shifted his gaze to Boggs', "This operation... is a magnificent proposal: it's just what we need."

Garbert-Smythe peered at Boggs, "How soon can this operation begin?"

"Immediately, Sir." Boggs responded.

Garbert-Smythe looked thoughtful, "If I may offer a suggestion?"

Boggs respectfully replied. "Of course, Sir."

"Allow me to inquire about getting..." He broke away momentarily looking at the proposal, "The Deirdre... the latest ship upgrades to ensure the highest success and survivability of the operation?"

Boggs' eyebrows raised, "That would indeed be a most welcome boon, Sir."

Garbert-Smythe nodded, turned to his com device and tapped a few things as he pulled up a call.

"Admiral Harris?" Garbert-Smythe inquired.

"Well, hello there, Garbert-Smythe, isn't it?" Admiral Harris replied.

"Yes, indeed... I know our paths don't cross much, but I have a bit of a delicate issue and I'd like your advice." Garbert-Smythe's cultured tones rolled out in a very impassioned plea.

"Please, call me Charles." Admiral Harris replied.

"Thank you, Charles, I am Hamilton." Admiral Garbert-Smythe responded.

Boggs stole a glance at Max, who looked mystified at the proceedings.

"So, Charles, I have this boat in docking bay 47." Admiral Garbert-Smythe began.

"It's the essential part of an operation that I really need to get underway, do you think it's possible you might be able to slip it into the front of the queue for a complete refit?"

Admiral Harris listened, "How classified is this boat, Hamilton?"

"Class four, I'm afraid." Admiral Garbert-Smythe responded, "I may have stepped on your toes by putting a lock on that bay, my apologies.

"Civilian Captain Max Anders, corvette Deirdre?" Admiral Harris looked up from his com.

Admiral Garbert-Smythe nodded, "She's one of mine."

Admiral Harris nodded in understanding, then tapped a few more times on his com.

1...34567...18