Melinoe Ch. 06-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This arrangement should offer the best comfort for... long watches," Astrid blushed.

Joon nodded at her, and she seemed to hesitate, but then turned around and headed off the bridge so Max followed.

Astrid went into the command cabin and stood in the middle of the room.

Max followed her in... then the door closed and an audible click was heard.

Max turned around and looked at the door with a confused expression.

"This cabin has been redesigned as guest quarters but can be utilized as a brig if necessary."

Max looked at her: Astrid was blushing, and she was watching Max's eyes, her own beautiful lavender orbs were dilated.

"I need you to know, this wasn't my idea." Astrid confessed.

Max peered at Astrid, "Joon put you up to this?"

Astrid blushed harder, her beautiful fair skin was flush, "It was her plan; but I happily went along with it."

Max's eyes widened in surprise, "So, what was her plan?"

Astrid looked nervous, "I think I need to tell you what happened first."

Max nodded, "Okay, would you like to sit down?"

Astrid sat; her long, beautiful legs crossed at the ankles as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Max leaned up against the wall.

"When I saw you this morning... I was taken completely unawares." Astrid confessed.

"Somehow, your executive officer knew, I mean, she just stated matter-of-factly that I found you attractive."

Astrid gazed at Max, "She was completely correct, I've never seen anyone like you."

"Astrid, Joon is my wife, and I think she's playing a prank; though she's never done anything like this before," Max sighed.

Astrid shook her head, "I know she's your wife, we spoke for quite a while."

"What did you talk about?" Max listened to the beautiful platinum-blonde.

Astrid told Max her story, obsession with ballet as a child, working very hard in school, earning an engineering and business double major. With her hard work she never found the time for a relationship. She then had a three-month engagement to a man she barely knew, and she eventually found him with his secretary: that was eight years ago.

She knew she found some women attractive; but today her heart came alive when she saw Captain Anders... Max.

"I think I understand, at least I hope I do." Max pushed away from the wall, sitting next to Astrid on the bed.

"Joon must think very highly of you, and I do trust her with my life." Max told the tech angel.

"She wouldn't have locked us in here, if she didn't want us to..."

"I think you're an amazing woman," Astrid whispered, "but I've never done this before."

Max nodded in understanding and gave Astrid a soft smile, "For as long as you like, I will do whatever you want, you're in complete control... this is my gift to you, to help you expand your horizons."

Astrid's eyes grew large. Then half lidded in desire, she tentatively reached out with a delicate hand, gripping a handful of Max's BDU and pulled it to her. Max went with it, moving slowly to Astrid until they were face to face. The smaller woman gazed deeply into Max's soft brown eyes, leaning into a gentle kiss. They both closed their eyes, letting the sensations of the soft touch of lips envelop them.

Astrid very slowly put a gentle tongue into Max's mouth; and was welcomed. The kiss slowly deepened, and Astrid's breathing became increasingly heavier. The platinum-blonde released her hand from its tight grip, reaching around to the back of Max's neck, the gentle hand exploring, rubbing... caressing.

Astrid pulled back from the kiss, her mouth still open, her breathing heavy. She looked at Max's BDU and started removing the top, fumbling with the closures. Astrid stopped, then smiled, "I want you to take off your clothes," She gasped, "Slowly."

Max softly smiled at Astrid and slowly stood up from the edge of the long bed. Taking her time, Max slowly remove the BDU top, revealing her dark grey undershirt. Max knelt down and unfastened her tac boots and slowly stepped out of them.

Astrid was staring at her, unmoving, watching every little movement while biting her lower lip. Max continued to remove clothing until she was down to her grey sports-bra and boy-shorts panties.

Astrid suddenly said, "Stop, don't move." Astrid stood, and kicked off her dark-blue office pumps and then stepped closer to Max. She looked very closely at Max, examining her long well-toned physique. Astrid then knelt down next to Max and began to kiss her body, deeply smelling her scent.

Max looked down at her: Astrid's eyes were so dilated the delicate lavender irises were difficult to perceive. Astrid started rubbing her cheek on Max's thigh, then a hand started caressing her leg. Soon Max felt both of Astrid's hands across her body. Astrid moved slowly around her on her knees, rubbing her face all over her lower body breathing in Max's scent.

Max was really enjoying the sensual attractive woman exploring her. Her soft caresses were doing a number on the temperature of her sex. Then before Max knew it, Astrid had buried her nose in Max's crotch, and stayed there, inhaling Max's musky aroma over and over.

The blonde was in quite a state: she trembled while holding both of Max's muscular cheeks in her hand's, pulling her own face into Max. Astrid opened her eyes and while looking up at Max's face, she kissed Max's pussy through her panties. She moved back a little, "Please remove your underwear, and lay on the bed."

Max smiled and nodded.

Astrid stood up and watched her, stripping off her business attire with a great deal of alacrity. Max watched Astrid quickly undress as she stepped over to the bed and laid down in the nude. She stretched out; her arms laid out to either side and her legs comfortably spread.

Astrid's body was trim but not shapely, she had long legs and waist. Her breasts were small but pert, with erect nipples on rose colored areola. Astrid stood staring next to the bed and Max saw her golden halo of soft blonde pubic hair. Astrid took in all of Max lying on the bed: the smile on her face was unconsciously honest.

"This is better than any fantasy I've ever had: I want to do so much..."

"Just enjoy yourself, Astrid," Max closed her eyes, trusting her. "Take your time, I'm not going anywhere."

The trembling blonde took a deep breath, reaching out with a loving caress along Max's long muscled thigh. Astrid moaned softly, leaning down and kissing Max's thigh. She climbed on to the bed as Max spread her legs wider. Astrid laid out on her stomach, her face inches from Max's vulva. Gently leaning in, her mouth moved to the soft flesh, and she began feeling the warmth of Max's sex on her lips and cheeks.

She breathed Max in, relishing her first time with a woman. Astrid had watched lesbian pornography of course; but she had no idea what it would be like in reality. Astrid opened her mouth and tasted another woman for the first time.

Max felt the tentative first steps of Astrid's intimate education with the fairer sex. Enjoying the gentle probing tongue and soft kisses, Max crossed her arms and began pinching her own nipples. The long session between Max's legs had really gotten Astrid wet and her own fingers had been teasing her throbbing clit nearly the entire time.

Astrid suddenly remembered, Max was married to Joon, she must know exactly how to please a woman.

"Max..." She started, "I want you to make me cum with your mouth, show me how it should be done."

Astrid was panting again, her anticipation of unknown pleasures pulling at her heart. Max sat up and pulled Astrid into a hug; her legs threading around the long legs of her new lover. Astrid lost herself in Max's soft-brown eyes as she was drawn into a deep, wet kiss; the tart juices covering her face being licked clean.

Max easily lifted the woman into her lap and then gently laid her down while still embracing her. Astrid was completely taken by Max's gentle strength and loving demeanor. Max gently kissed her on the lips, then a cheek, then her neck. She kissed the platinum-blonde's shoulder as she moved to her throat on her way down to lick a pink nipple.

And Astrid gasped.

The kisses continued all over her chest where Max sucked her other nipple into her mouth, gently flicking the hard tip with her tongue.

Astrid moaned softly.

Max placed kisses on Astrid's soft tummy; her cute belly button also receiving tender attention. Max found the bony edges of her hips and kissed them very slowly.

Astrid's panting increased; her moans more frequent.

Finally Max laid soft kisses across the delicate woman's waist and hips, stopping to smell the top edge of her pubis. Lifting the long legs, Max slowly kissed back and forth across her inner thighs, working her way to Astrid's warm, wet sex.

Astrid was in a completely aroused state and on display were the glistening lips of her labia minora. Unlike Max, Astrid's pussy wasn't trimmed in any way and her delicate folds were surrounded in a light blonde nimbus. Max felt honored, seeing this attractive woman in such a natural state.

Kissing her hood gently, Max could feel her react to the touch. Astrid gasped as her body spasmed at the electric pulse it sent through her body. Max began with a long slow lick, trusting in her wife's training, and hoping Astrid reacted the same way to the stimulation. Max's tongue techniques were completely geared to her wife's preferences: Agatha didn't seem to mind them; but a more informed lover would be aware of what buttons to push and when. Following her training, Max licked and sucked in a variety of ways, and when Astrid wrapped her legs around Max's head and screamed through an orgasm just minutes later, Max felt fulfilled.

Gasping Astrid asked, "Can we... do that... again?"

Max gave her a soft smile, "Of course... there are a few other things we can do, too."

Max cuddled Astrid and cradled her in her arms as she recovered. The platinum-blonde's almond-shaped lavender eyes stared into her soul.

Astrid smiled in relief and elation.

There was a knock at the door and a muffled "Can I come in?" could be heard through the portal.

Astrid's eyes widened. Max pulled the duvet over Astrid who nodded.

"Come in." Max projected.

The door opened and Joon walked in, looking down and walking slowly.

"There is my sweet, darling, manipulative wife." Max said with a humorous lilt,

Joon bit her lip, "I know I was bad, but it was for a good cause."

"Astrid, did you have a problem with my wife manipulating the situation ending in you and I having sex?" Max inquired the beautiful woman in her arms.

Astrid's lips twisted in contemplation, "I was worried before, but now, not in the least."

The smell of delicious food, now wafted through the open door.

Astrid's stomach growled loudly, "Oh my gosh, I am so sorry!" she said with a blush forming on her cheeks.

"That isn't your fault, Agatha is making a really nice dinner for all of us." Joon smiled.

Max coaxed Joon over and kissed her deeply... Astrid stared at the kiss.

"I really like the way you two are with each other, I am so envious." Astrid smiled weakly.

Joon turned to Astrid and kissed her, too, lingering a bit with tongues swirling.

The kiss had Astrid staring wide eyed at Joon.

Joon sat on the bed and held Astrid's hand, "Anytime we are together, you can have fun with Max."

Astrid glanced at Max, then looked at Joon, "What about you, Joon, can you have fun too?"

Joon looked at her wife, tilting her head a little.

Max smirked at Joon, "I'm pretty sure your wife wouldn't have any problem with that."

"But you might also want to get the okay from our girlfriend."

Astrid blinked, "Who is your girlfriend?"

Joon and Max both replied, "Agatha."

Joon skipped out of the command cabin.

Astrid inquired, "Is her sister being left out?"

"It's not as big an issue as you might think." Max smiled at Astrid.

Max and Astrid dressed, and they both went down to the galley. Astrid stood there at the door of the galley, staring... at four identical women. An Agatha walked up to her without a visor and smiled a greeting at her. Lavender met steel-grey gilded in silver as eyes met close up. "Your eyes are so pretty," Astrid murmured, "What species are you?"

Agatha responded happily, "I'm Oneiran."

Astrid studied Agatha's facial structure, "I've never heard of that species."

Agatha posed her hands under her chin.

"Are you Agatha?" Astrid asked.

Agatha nodded, "Yup."

"Do you mind if I am... Intimate with Max and Joon?" Astrid asked hopefully.

Agatha giggled, "Not at all, fuck their brains out."

Astrid blinked as all of the identical girls giggled and stopped in unison. Everyone was seated around a beautifully set table... Spring Pasta with Salmon, Peas, Dill and Peach also Basil Salad with Fresh Mozzarella.

Astrid was given a pair of bowls and utensils to help herself.

From Astrid's perspective, the conversations were oddly different than she had ever heard before. Agatha's name was brought up several times, but neither Joon nor Max even looked at Agatha, the girl sitting next to Astrid. Max asked Agatha's sister a question, Astrid wondered what her name was, maybe that one was Una. Then Joon mentioned Agatha by name, and every identical girl looked up and smiled. Astrid froze... she slowly turned her head to look at the girl next to her.

The girl glanced at her; a sly smile appeared on her face.

"Are... You really Agatha?" Astrid whispered quietly.

Agatha swallowed her mouthful of salad, and leaned in close and whispered in Astrid's ear, "We all are, honey."

Astrid stared off in thin air, her pretty face expressionless.

Joon pouted, "Agatha, did you break our guest?"

"I'm sorry, but she asked; did you want me to lie to a new friend?" Agatha asked Joon with a hopeful expression.

Joon shook her head gently, "Of course not, but I don't want her to be scared either."

"I promise not to scare her, she is very nice: cute too." Agatha smiled at Astrid.

Astrid kept eating, her face blank while her mind was processing the evidence her eyes and ears had collected. After the meal finished everyone was still talking while Agatha collected, washed, and put away all the dishes and utensils.

Agatha said out loud, "looks like I gauged that perfectly, no leftovers.

"Well done sweetheart." Max winked at her.

Astrid slowly surfaced out of her processing haze as she listened to Agatha's initial report on the Minor Empires data Boggs had given them and some positive efficiency feedback on the new com's hub.

Astrid immediately responded to the feedback, "So all of you can utilized them simultaneously. That's inspired, and it totally makes sense now.

Joon beamed at Astrid.

Astrid continued, "I assume you all share a common... processing point?"

An Agatha clarified for their new guest, "There isn't an 'all', there's just me."

"Think of every one of my bodies as another hand on one person, I use them all in concert or on separate tasks." Agatha smiled at Astrid.

"Ooooh." Astrid stared at Agatha at length, then blinked. "I apologize, I don't mean to be rude."

The Agatha next to her put her arm around the blonde, "It's ok, I kind of like it."

Astrid turned and gazed at her beautiful Cat-like eyes, "Are Max and Joon intimate with all of you?"

Agatha tapped her chin and thought about it, "Mostly, but we didn't have a large enough place to try it safely; but thanks to you we do now."

Astrid blinked, "A..a..an o-or-gy?" she asked nervously.

Max adopted a naughty expression while Joon just stared off into the distance and sighed.

Agatha leaned forward, "I'd like to invite you to join us this evening."

Astrid's eyes slowly went half lidded and a smile crept onto her lips. "This day keeps getting better and better." Max and all of Agatha got up and went to the coms hub to look at data.

Joon held Astrid back and they both sat at the galley table.

Joon adopted a serious look as she explained Agatha to the platinum-blonde tech rep. Astrid was now part of a very exclusive group and if Agatha herself had not fully vetted her, none of today's events would have occurred.

"That's how you knew," Astrid blinked, "Agatha 'felt' or 'tasted' me?"

Joon nodded, pulling the tiny spy-tech earbud out and showing it off to Astrid, she immediately replaced it.

"I told her to actively feel, or taste, everyone we come in contact with, and tell me the results."

Astrid nodded in understanding, "But, why me?"

Joon nodded, "Two reasons."

"Agatha said, 'You were on fire as soon as you saw Max... And that you were so alone and lonely; you had no friends in your life.'"

Astrid gasped and tears started rolling down her cheeks, "That is a completely accurate assessment."

"Oh sweetie, come here." Joon wrapped Astrid in a hug, "It's ok."

"This entire crew is willing to be your best friends as long as you want us."

Astrid wiped away her tears.

"Oh..." Astrid started, "I understand you're leaving; so I may never see you again."

Joon pursed her lips in thought, "I will make sure you can always send a message to us."

"But... I just found you... " Astrid looked worried.

Joon's face saddened, "It is so unfair, but we can't ask you to leave your job and home."

"Why not?" Astrid retorted.

Joon blinked. "I just assumed you'd never want to do that."

"I may be very good at my job, but it doesn't bring me any joy." Astrid sniffed.

"These feelings... Since meeting all of you, have been the best I've ever experienced in my life."

Joon held up her finger to pause the conversation, her mind raced for a few seconds.

She stood, pulled Astrid to her feet, and walked to the com's hub dragging Astrid with her.

"Max?" Joon almost shouted.

Max heard and knew that shout and while leaned over a com's station said, "Uh oh."

Joon walked in through the doorway, "Max, what's the policy for adding crew members?"

Max blinked, "I don't know, we don't have one yet."

"I propose hiring Astrid as our chief engineer." Joon stood with her legs spread apart, her arms crossed under her massive bust, the green jumper straining.

Max knew what that stance meant, she was both passionate and stubborn on the subject.

So, Max said the only thing the commander of an ultra-secret intelligence gathering platform would say to adding a beautiful, brilliant technician to her crew.

"Okay."

Astrid gasped.

Joon turned and faced her new crew mate, "What do you need to be ready to leave?"

After thinking about it, Astrid said she would need to go to her flat on the station and collect her possessions. She wanted to resign from the Voss Corporation on good terms so she would send Abigail a message.

"Max, I want you and Agatha to go with her, help her with her stuff." Joon nodded.

Max smirked, "Of course my love... does this mean she's our new girlfriend?"

Astrid stared at Max, cheeks bright red.

Agatha giggled.

Joon's brain chewed on that for a few seconds.

"Right now, she is chief engineer, until I've had my way with her... I mean assess her, then she and I will determine the relationship status."

Joon winked at Astrid, who smiled so hard she covered her mouth with both hands and closed her eyes for a few seconds.

Five minutes later Max, Astrid, and two Agatha geared up and walked down the lowering cargo ramp. They walked past the sentries who nodded to them, and the transit took them to a stop in one of the many hab sections; it was clean, but not pretty.

Astrid thumbed her way inside. It was a small flat and it looked barely lived in.

Pulling out three cases Astrid started filling them, one was large enough for dresses to be laid out in. Astrid Komatzu did not own a single dress. However, she had ten business skirt suits in various dark colors, four pair of office pumps...none of her clothes were utilitarian or social.

1...56789...18