Melinoe Ch. 21-25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paula blinked, "You resisted it."

Max made a face, "I definitely felt something, I feel nauseous."

Paula tilted her head and removed the Hex, which she realized was far easier than casting it.

While Astrid and Samira were already into one of the large crates that held a Battle-drone, the rest of the family were gathered in the cargo hold and were lined up along the bay wall. Joon and Vika sat next to each other with three Hands of Agatha lined up beside them. Paula tried several more times, each time she felt Max resist the bulk of her Ability.

Max pouted, "Is it me?"

Paula glanced at Agatha, who raised an eyebrow.

Max could feel it when the Hex landed and when Paula took it away again.

"Why am I resisting it?" Max asked.

Paula thought about that, "Maybe you have a naturally high resistance to Abilities."

Max blinked, "Do I?"

Paula closed her eyes briefly, she studied the Fortune in the hold.

Every one of her wives were brimming with it, Max especially so. Paula opened her eyes, waved her hand pulling Fortune from her Captain-wife then threw her Hex again.

Max dropped like a rock.

For a split second no one reacted, then suddenly everyone rushed to Max. Joon and Vika joined Paula on their knees around Max's prone form.

Max was unconscious.

Paula's face was covered in concern and despair.

Joon turned her eyes to Paula, "Take it off."

Paula immediately did so.

Max's eyes fluttered open, "Whoa..."

Paula looked into Max's soft-brown eyes, "I am so sorry."

Max smiled, "Don't be... Holy shit, don't be!"

"This means you are one bad-ass Witch," Max nodded with enthusiasm.

Everyone giggled nervously as Max sat up.

"Let me get a breather before you do that again." Max inhaled.

Paula blinked, "You want me to do that again?"

Max nodded, "Oh yea, as of right now, you are our number one advantage in a fight."

"No blood, no bruises: just an unconscious adversary."

"But if they resist?" Paula started.

Max responded calmly, "How did you hit me with it?"

"I stripped away your Fortune." Paula replied.

Max nodded, "Apparently, that includes my resistance to Hex."

Paula nodded, "I see that now, a two step process."

Joon asked, "Did you strip away Nef's Fortune?"

Paula shook her head, "No, I didn't."

Max smirked, "Let's keep you practicing, then we'll see what you can do with multiple targets."

Paula restored Max's fortune and practiced on Max for another half an hour. She called out what she was doing every time and began altering the amount of Fortune she pulled from Max. Everyone discussed the results of each throw. They discovered that Hex was versatile: depending on how much of it landed the effects graduated from feeling a little nauseous, to cramps and vertigo, to severe weakness and finally unconsciousness.

Whenever Paula removed the Hex, Max's recovery was almost instantaneous. Max and Joon were discussing multiple targets with Paula when Astrid and Samira walked over.

"Can I try something?" Samira asked.

Max and Joon looked at Paula.

"Of course you can." Paula replied.

Samira nodded. She walked to the spot Max had been returning to for every Hex.

"Hit me." Samira requested.

"Just Hex..." Paula announced.

Samira nodded.

Paula cast her Hex but Samira didn't even wobble.

"Wow... completely resisted." Paula reported, astonished.

Samira nodded, her face neutral.

"Misfortune then Hex." Paula announced.

Paula stripped Samira of her Fortune, then threw the Hex.

Samira grunted loudly, and dropped to one knee, anguish showed on her face.

Somehow Samira remained conscious and viable.

Paula quickly removed the Hex, "How?"

Samira gasped when the Hex was lifted.

"Cyborg..." Samira panted, "You need to take that into account."

Everyone who witnessed the event nodded.

"Okay, let's try this." Samira stood, and took a deep breath, bringing up her Aegis.

Amber brilliance filled the hold, the glowing golden tattoos seen under transparent summer glory.

Paula blinked, "Okay."

"Misfortune and Hex." She announced, "Casting."

Samira stood in her 'Castle' defensive stance, with a single archaic shield. Again she grunted, but not loudly, She remained up, and fully viable.

"Half of that was... Deflected?" Paula blinked.

Samira nodded, "My armor seems to have its own inherent resistance."

"Very good to know." Paula smiled, "Thank you, Sam."

The Witch removed what little of her Hex that stuck to the Paladin and restored her fortune. Samira's Aegis faded and Paula pulled her into a hug.

"My turn!" Astrid proclaimed.

Everyone looked at Astrid with surprise.

"What?" She asked, "I need to find out what my Barrier can do."

Everyone nodded.

Astrid went to the spot in the middle of the cargo bay, she turned and faced Paula.

Her face was anxious, "I want to feel how it works, first."

Paula raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure?"

Astrid nodded, biting her lip.

"Hex," Paula announced, "Casting."

Astrid gasped, she staggered, "Fuckmuffins, that's nasty!"

"You resisted about two thirds of it," Paula replied.

"Oh Fuck." Astrid swallowed, Paula pulled the Hex off and Astrid looked immediately better.

Paula shared a look with Astrid, "Are you ready for a full Hex?"

Astrid winced, "Yes?"

Paula paused, "You don't have to do this you know."

Astrid gathered her resolve, "I know, but I need to."

Paula nodded, "Misfortune and Hex."

"Casting." Paula gestured at Astrid, she crumpled to the floor.

Paula pulled the Hex off of Astrid immediately. Astrid awoke on the floor, her wives standing over her.

"You okay, Asa-chan?" Samira asked.

Astrid looked up, "Holy fucking shit!"

Everyone nodded.

Astrid slowly rose to her feet.

Paula pouted, "I'm sorry, Astrid."

"I needed to know, so thank you." Astrid smiled.

Everyone went back to spectator's row. Astrid raised both her hands on either side of her, palms up. A clear wet lavender bubble appeared around her.

"That looks so cool." Vika commented.

Everyone muttered agreement.

Astrid raised an eyebrow and said something, but no one heard her. The bubble faded, "No sound through the Barrier, or anything other than light so far." Astrid commented.

Everyone nodded. Astrid took a deep breath, and raised her hands again, the wet lavender sphere reappeared. Paula nodded to Astrid, she nodded back.

"Misfortune and Hex... Casting." Paula thrust out her hand in the gesture once more. Astrid crumpled again to the floor inside the bubble without a sound.

"Shit!" Paula rushed to Astrid.

Everyone followed.

But the lavender sphere was still up, and blocked all attempts to get to Astrid. Paula removed the Hex and Astrid blinked her eyes open and sat up groggily; she smiled and the bubble faded.

"Oh Astrid, I am so sorry." Paula started to tear up.

The rest of the family also looked forlorn at the lack of protection the Barrier had from Paula's Fortune and Hex.

Astrid looked confused. "What are you all sad about... This is awesome!" Astrid smiled broadly.

Everyone had blank expressions, except for Agatha who wore a soft smile.

Astrid explained, "My sweet wives, what if Paula was on the inside of the Barrier with her targets outside?"

Samira smiled, getting it, "She would be safe from any reprisals, great combo!"

Max beamed, "Oh nice, very nice."

Joon hadn't said much, but her staring at nothing got Max's attention.

"What's up beautiful?" Max asked softly.

Joon smiled, then changed her focus to Max. "I was thinking about combos." Joon said softly.

Samira raised an eyebrow, "Like what?"

"Well, nothing specific, yet." Joon began, "We all have some solid abilities, we need to see which combines well with what?"

Vika yawned. Samira nodded in agreement, then she yawned.

"It is getting late..." Max yawned also.

"Cantrip." Samira muttered.

Max blinked, "What?"

"Yawning... It's a cantrip, see someone yawn or even think about it..." Samira explained.

Astrid and Joon yawned and everyone giggled.

Nine members of Deirdre's crew who were sitting together on the deck of cargo bay slowly got up and dragged themselves to bed. They would arrive on Nethril soon but would most likely sit there for a number of hours resting while Agatha collected intel.

0o0

Ambassador Zess was incredibly excited, she was sitting in the co-pilot's chair as Nomissa flew. Agatha sat behind them enjoying the emotions from both of them. The flight wasn't too long, but long enough to amp up the anxiety so Agatha gently pushed calm into both of them.

It took a little time for Agatha to coordinate with the Daurazu and the Dauchazi but they soon decided that the protected subterranean grotto where Joon had performed was the safest place all parties could meet. The Samava Hive Queen elevated one of her young warriors to fulfill the role of a diplomat as the Queen herself was practically immobile.

She chose a young warrior for the flexibility needed to grow into the new role and, technically, the warrior could now be considered a Princess of the Hive. Not unlike Tizzy, the Dauchazi companion of Less, the Ambassador's sister.

Agatha offered her a name and title, both of which she gratefully accepted. Representative T'chi of the Dauchazi Hives. T'chi was learning at an accelerated rate and Agatha taught her what she needed to know.

Agatha was also learning how to install information into another, her first learning experience as the process required absolute cooperation and trust. She installed knowledge in the Daurazu Representative as well although Agatha was pretty sure Sepii had anticipated the process.

The two Representatives would be the voice of their respective peoples until they were solidly established into the Dau cybernet community. T'chi and Sepii's meeting was the first time in many millennia the two peoples had even seen one another.

Zess trusted Agatha to handle all of the arrangements.

Nomissa brought the small craft in close to the terrace carved from the rock of Jherish-Milas and the three disembarked the small Diplomatic Courier class shuttle: there was an identical one just ahead on the beach.

"Am I just fashionably late?" Zess inquired with humor.

Agatha giggled, "Precisely on time, your Excellency."

Nomissa put out her arm for Zess as they followed the Terran First Secretary into the opening. Agatha led them through the tunnel which was now softly illuminated with walk lights. It lent a sensation of walking through the night sky as the walls sparkled in the dim illumination.

Zess could feel the weight of this moment, she felt immensely honored.

The final guests arrived, as Zess and Nomissa turned the tunnel corner to see the soft glow of installed indirect lighting in the grotto. The Ambassador immediately recognized it from the concert, the broad flat rock just a little off the shore. Nomissa handed Zess off to Agatha, then found a comfortable place to sit, keeping watch as her position required.

Agatha escorted Zess to one side of the rock, in the opposite location across from her to her left was a towering Dauchazi warrior and upon the flat rock to her right appeared a shimmering bioluminescent Daurazu. Agatha's other Hand sat on the shore line between them, holding an offered chitinous leg and rubbery tentacle.

Zess nodded in understanding as the Hand that had brought her sat on the opposite side of the flat rock from her sister. The moment Zess sat down on the edge of the shore and held Agatha's hand, she found herself welcomed by two additional brilliant minds...

Eager to expand the horizons of their respective peoples.

0o0

Max was roused by someone straddling her and a familiar weight occupying her chest. Soft lips kissed her gently, Max's little friend softly thumped the already damp folds in close proximity. Max opened her eyes a sliver to see an elfin smile, as Joon's hand reached down to guide the hard cock inside her.

*Good morning, my sweet* Max thought to Joon.

Joon eased herself onto Max's length, *Good morning, my incredibly sexy wife!*

The warm, wet and tight sensation was delicious to Max and, as the senior wives began to move slowly together, Max pulled her legs up to gain more leverage. Joon could now engage Max in a deep kiss, while her larger wife worked her from below.

*Oh, Max, I love this... But, I can't let you fill me up.* Joon moaned into Max's mind.

*I don't think Paula would mind sucking it out of you.* Max's tongue swirled with Joon's.

Joon eased back from the kiss, a look of concentration on her beautiful face. *No, no... Remember, Agatha changed your cum.* Joon bit her lip as Max pistoned inside her.

Max smiled, *Ah, yes, it will now get absorbed no matter where it goes.*

*Thank you for reminding me...* Max kissed the tip of Joon's cute little nose.

Joon's eyes popped open, another sensation suddenly flooded her senses as Agatha had quietly slipped between Max's upright legs and began to tongue Joon's rosebud. Joon took the steady thrusts from Max and the loving licks from Agatha for only a few minutes before she gasped and climaxed. The orgasm was soft and long, causing her to shudder and buck on the stiff cock while Agatha kissed her little round ass cheeks.

Joon moaned happily, pulling herself off the very lubricated shaft. Then in just moments someone found an equally warm and wet place for Max's little friend. Both Max and Joon could hear Paula moaning while Max let through her own climax, filling the brunette's mouth with delicious vanilla.

Max turned her head and Joon laid her cheek on her first wife's. They were now watching Samira pounding Astrid with the tool-belt, as Vika straddled the Engineer's face. Vika and Samira were embracing and in a deep kiss themselves.

*I love this family so much* Joon thought to everyone listening.

*Oh my god, right?* The thought's of Astrid answered.

Max smiled, *Talking with your mouth full, eh Astrid?*

*Yes, thank you so much, Agatha!* Astrid's mental enthusiasm was glowing.

*It is my pleasure, Asa-chan.* Agatha responded happily.

Paula finished her morning smoothie and laid her head on Max's thigh, watching the actions of her other three loving wives. Samira slowed down after Astrid came on the inflatable phallus then Vika gingerly dismounted Astrid's glazed face before Samira took her time licking her clean.

Paula got a smooch from the diminutive redhead as she headed for the edge of the bed just before Samira gently pulled the strap-on out of Astrid; the Engineer gasped softly.

Joon carefully swung her leg over Paula then slid down to smooch her Administrative Assistant. Paula sighed happily then pushed herself up on her arms prior to Max sitting up and giving her a kiss. They shared a smile, both licking their lips.

Vika headed to the bathroom soon followed by the others.

*Thank you for the cum alteration, Ag's* Joon thought as she sat on the toilet next to Vika.

*It was my pleasure, Mistress.* Agatha answered.

Joon finished and attended to hygienics, *I don't know why I didn't think of it earlier.*

*My apologies, Mistress, I should have anticipated it, I know you enjoy Max's appendage in a myriad of positions.*

*No, it's okay, I was happily distracted by throat-gasms,* said Joon to Agatha.

*Completely understandable.* Agatha responded.

Paula sat down for her turn at biology and Joon raised her eyebrows as she stepped up on the fold-out with Vika.

Vika peered at Joon in the mirror.

"It's coming up on ten o'clock," Joon reported softly.

Vika's eyebrows also rose, "Agatha let us sleep in?"

Joon nodded, then inquired on another topic, *How did the Dau Cultural meeting go?*

*It was a huge success Mistress, Ambassador Zess is moving forward to the next step.*

Max and Astrid walked in together taking their seats, followed by Samira. *She is composing a proposal for the Dau Council, I believe it will be transformative.*

Joon smiled and finished washing up while Vika dried her face on a hanging towel and hopped down, heading out. Samira sat down and sighed in relief. Agatha waited at the doorway for an open toilet.

Joon nodded to her, "Thank you for letting us sleep in."

Samira checked her wetware chronometer application: a feature she mostly despised as it set a digital display in her field of vision. "Oh... it's 09:53" Samira blinked.

Joon shared a smile with Agatha when Paula got up and flushed to give space to Agatha who took her place. Joon dried her face as Paula was having her wash and in just a few minutes the seven ladies were walking down into the cargo bay together. Agatha went to the aft of the bay and turned around.

Six women spread out in front of her with just enough room, considering the large crates and the morning kata began as it always did, with a bow. There was a sense of excitement during the routine inspired by the sense they were warming up for an exciting adventure.

Three rotations were performed with the most notable improvement coming from Paula. She had requested help in learning the kata from Agatha in the dream party, so Agatha applied some of the techniques she was using to instill knowledge in the Dau Representatives.

It wasn't nearly as efficient with humans, but it did work.

The time was well spent, for Paula knew all of the stances, her form was still atrocious, but it was miles of progress. Paula received high praise from everyone as they went to the showers chatting about Abilities, Nethril and the adventures that awaited them.

The after-kata shower became unexpectedly randy when Samira requested a vaginal scrub with Max's cock. Giggles echoed, but soon five wives were waiting for their own turn at a plunge as they lined the shower; Legs spread, asses up, the wives waited while holding the grab bar that encircled the room as Max eased into them.

She fucked them gently, just long enough to stretch them a bit but those six brief sessions under steamy showers left everyone with smiles.

Max did not seem terribly put upon and took the added step in hygiene as good for morale: at least that's what she said out loud. It wasn't disputed, though giggles continued to echo.

0o0

Teffa was in between interviews so she was reading her datapad at the reception counter. She scrolled through her list again and noted she now had eleven solid picks. Most were looking to color resumes and boost their long-term career paths. Her list included a core of experienced clerical and public relations personnel and a pair of brilliant, young engineers eager to be Embassy staff.

Every one of them passed Agatha's personal scrutiny. Unfortunately, there was a gap in Teffa's list, one she had mixed feelings about.

Agatha as Una had been a filling in as a pilot, she was more than capable; but a full time pilot would allow "Una" to fill the bodyguard role she preferred. Teffa considered contacting her former employer to get someone qualified as a licensed, experienced pilot would be a welcome addition.

Maybe someone who could fly an Embassy starship, not only atmospheric transports. Teffa looked up as the Embassy door opened...Her eyes grew large.

A long, thin Slarmian slithered in, with sharp features and delicate fins. Teffa loved fins. The Slarmian gracefully slithered up to the counter and Teffa was mesmerized.

"Hello, my name is Zuki, Sam said I should stop by?"

Teffa gazed into the bright-yellow eyes of the visitor, "Oh, that's amazing."

Zuki smiled, "It's amazing that I'm here, or that Sam sent me?"

Teffa blinked rapidly and shook her head slightly, "Pardon me, let me see what we have for you." She tapped in the name, and it produced a very detailed file written by Agatha. There were notations regarding work history and cooperation in important matters on Depot 03.