All Comments on 'Melisa, A Daughters Infatuation'

by Nikkiejanes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No, it didn't work for me.

Just a total lack of credibility, nothing new, could just have been a cut and paste from half a dozen other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Excellent!

Damn that was great. I could easily picture her getting dressed. The seduction was incredibly well done. Had me raging hard by the time her panties came off. This was lovemaking not monkey fucking like a lot of other trash dad/daughter stories. I believe this is the first I've read of you author. I will read the others. Magnificent.

3 stars

DragonRider55

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I was taking my time as I got ready for my date, I had one chance to get this right, everything had to be exactly right, everything had to be perfect, I could make no mistakes, leave nothing to chance.

I stopped right there.

<P>

A first sentence is important. It can set the tone of the story. It can indicate whether or not the writer put an real effort into the story.

<P>

You posted it as one sentence. You posted it as one long, drawn out, run-on sentence. You started your story with a sentence that should embarrass anyone past the age of 10.

clitlicker4uclitlicker4uabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Made my cock throb and wish i had a daughter to fuck.

Hope there is more

horny2doithorny2doitover 4 years ago

I normally don't read Father-Daughter stories but this one was with a lot of love, that his daughter loves him and they both mutually wanted to act on something and share it. That she and her Dad took it one step at a time and made it a loving event, not just screwing each other - it was love filled and she wanted this for years and her Dad finally gave in. I hope there is a part two so we will now how much she drained him overnight and how he felt after. Very good and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jealous

Exactly what I want to do to my Dad Rick. I'm stacy18_bi at Hotmail. Hit me up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNikkiejanes@Nikkiejanes
I'm mature and longtime happily married. I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to...