Melisa, A Daughters Infatuation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers

I was riding him hard towards a climax and my head was rocking from side to side as he pounded up into me time and time again his hot cock powering into me. I had abandoned any thought of control by now and was going along for the ride as my orgasm grew and grew. My pussy started to twitch and clamp on him as a hot glow built deep in me, growing and building in intensity until at last, it burst over me like a wave of hot desire. My head shot back, my back arched and I slammed my pussy down hard on him clenching him time and time again as my orgasm overtook me and my fluids coursed out of my body.

Aftershock followed aftershock as my father continued to pound into me fucking me harder and harder as I came. He was merciless in his attack on my pussy, and his hands were pawing and grasping my boobs. I felt him stiffen as he shouted, "'Lissa, I'm cumming."

I pulled off him as fast as I could and took his cock into my mouth holding it half way in, ran my tongue around his glans and sucked as though there was no tomorrow. I could taste my cum on his cock as well as the tangy taste of his pre-cum as it leaked from his little opening. I was soon rewarded for my efforts as he wrapped his fingers in my hair and the first shot of cum, hit my mouth and leaked over my tongue, hot salty and tangy, this was the first of many more spurts as he came and came again in my mouth. I knew I had told him I wanted so much cum that I couldn't swallow it all, but this was even more than I expected, as fast as I swallowed more cum shot from his cock, into my mouth. As well as holding my hair his legs had come up and wrapped around my head and were holding me in place, I couldn't have pulled off him if I'd wanted to, his groin was forcing itself up at me all the time as he thrust time and time again deep into my mouth, hitting the entrance to my throat.

At last, he slumped back onto the bed, cock softening in my mouth and then slipping out as I opened my lips and pulled away. I looked up at him and smiled, his face was a mask, unable to read, but there was a look of pleasure just visible, that and pain and regret.

I crawled my way up his body crushing him with mine, kissed him gently on the lips and said, "Dad, don't regret that. I know you enjoyed it, but don't beat yourself up over what we have just done, I told you what we were going to do. That was one of the best orgasms I've ever had, and I've never swallowed so much lovely cum."

Dad just smiled and kissed me back, then shocked me by saying, "No regrets, we should have done this a long time ago, I know we both wanted to. Now didn't you say there were no limits tonight?"

"Yes, why?"

"Oh just some things I've got in mind, some things I'd like to try, something your mum would never do. That's if you're willing and true to your word."

"I'm always true to my word, and for you, willing for anything."

Dad got me onto all fours facing away from him and I had a sudden idea of what he wanted, he wanted my arse, I'd never done that before but was more than willing to try, and was happy that I was able to give him a virgin part of my body, his for the very first time.

"Dad, I'm happy to do what you want but this will be my first time, please be gentle at first."

My father just sighed with delight at the idea he would be the first to fuck my bum.

My father positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy, pushed in nice and deep and fucked me for a few minutes, then pulled out, I knew he was nice and lubricated now, he pushed his middle finger in my pussy then transferred it to my arsehole, easing it gentle into my tight opening. He moved it in and out gently, then changed to rolling it round and round, then he pulled it out as far as it would go and when he pushed it back in another finger had joined it, opening and stretching me even more. I moaned in both pain and pleasure, "Dad, don't wait too long, just do it, just get it in me." Dads response was instant as he pulled both fingers from my bum, got his cock into place and eased it past my protesting and clenching sphincter ring and just into me.

I let out a louder moan, this time only of pain. Knowing what he was asking of me, and that this was my first time, he held back for a few seconds then inched just a little bit more of his cock into my arse, I felt myself stretching to allow him access, then a bit more, until he was halfway in. God, I was stretched, my body was shaking, my mind forcing my body to relax and obey and allow him access. To ignore the hot pain in my arse.

Dad pulled back out, until just the head of his cock was in my arse, then pushed his cock all the way in, in one fast movement, I felt his balls slam into my pussy as he came to a stop deep in my arse. I screamed in shock and pain.

"Fuck, that hurts, please take your time, dad please take it easy, but dad, don't stop, I want this to be good for you.

I forced myself to relax as dad held his cock deep in my arse, I could feel the throb of it, as my anal muscles held it, then I started to move, pulling off him, then ever so slowly and gently pushed back onto him, feeling him stretch and fill me.

All the time this was going on dad hadn't said a word to me, nothing in encouragement or letting me know how good it was for him. But now as I moved on him he was letting out grunting noises, like an animal rutting. These noises increased in loudness as I fucked back onto him, increasing the pace as I became accustomed to what we were doing.

Now we were into it dad took up the pace and fucked my arse as much as I fucked him back, he took hold of my hips and pulled me back onto him, time after time, one continual pounding in and out of my arse, the full depth of his cock penetrating me on every thrust.

I found I liked it now I had got used to it, I liked it a great deal, I wanted more, but knew I couldn't take much more, I had to get dad off quickly now.

"Dad, cum in me, please cum in my bum."

"Oh 'Lissa," dad moaned in delighted response, as he increased the pace and force of his fucking of my tender but willing arse. "Fuck 'Lissa, I'm cumming, I'm cumming"

"Daddy, cum in me, fill my bum with your cum, please, now."

Dads cock stiffened, held still and fired his hot, sticky cum into my arse, filling it, flooding around his cock and seeping out of me. I screamed and collapsed forward pulling his cock out of me as I did so, not meaning to but not being able to do anything more.

Dad held still for a while then got between my legs and licked me to a magnificent climax, making me cum, lasting a long time as I came and came.

Afterwards, we lay together, looking lovingly into each other's eyes. "Dad, you can stay the night you know, please stay at least tonight. I want to sleep in your arms and wake up next to you, if just for one time. And I want to make love to you early in the morning."

Dad just smiled at me hugged me even tighter and rained soft gentle kisses over my eyes and nose and face. He was staying the night.

"'Lissa, you know you said this is a one-time thing, something you needed to do, did you mean that or...or do you want to do it again."

"Again, if you want, but not too regularly, not every week, just when we both feel like it."

"OK, I'd like that."

"But dad, you can have my bum anytime you want, and it is just for you only."

Dad let out a big sigh at that last statement.

Nikkiejanes
Nikkiejanes
1,456 Followers
12