Melissa

Story Info
Interracial portly friends finally have sex.
2.9k words
4.22
17.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,092 Followers

Melissa and Warren had been best friends since they were both five years old. They lived across the dead-end street from each other and their fathers both worked for the local steel mill. Besides being neighbors, they also tended to gravitate together because both of them were little butterballs that grew in to big butterballs. Both of them had hoped to thin down when they reached high school, but it wasn't to be.

When they were seniors in high-school, Melissa, who was white, was 5'5" tall and weighed 155 pounds. She had big breasts and measured in at 38 -30-42, which was somewhat pear shaped. Warren was a six-foot-tall black boy weighing 250 pounds and sported a 44-inch waist. Neither dated at all in high-school. Melissa was never asked and Warren got turned down.

Finally, when it was time for their senior prom, the two best friends decided to go together. The boys ignored them, but some of the girls laughed at the mixed-race couple that everyone knew were just friends. In spite of that, the two friends had a great time. On the way home, Melissa asked him to pull to the side of the road.

"Warren, we've been best friends forever," she said. "Thank you for going to the prom with me." Melissa looked down at the floor. "I've never had a date. I've never been kissed and I've never had sex. And now I can check one of those off my list, because I'm counting this as a date."

Warren grinned at her and said, "Let's knock two off your list, OK?" She had a puzzled look on her face as he continued, "Let's kiss." She smiled and moved towards him. The first kiss was just a quick peck. The second kiss was a little longer and on the third kiss, they put their arms around each other. Ten minutes later, the two kissing virgins were breathless.

"Whew!" Exclaimed Melissa. "If kissing gets my motor running like that, I can't imagine what sex would be like." Warren nodded his head. She said, "I'd like to experience it at least once before starting college this fall." Warren nodded again. "Maybe we could, uh... you know, uh..." Warren slowly nodded a third time with a growing smile on his face. She said, "Let's talk about it tomorrow, OK?" He nodded and they kissed again before heading home.

The next day, the two friends talked all afternoon and agreed that they would go out Friday night and end their virginities as long as they could still do it and remain friends. They both felt that the many hours they spent playing together, consoling each other, laughing with each other, enjoying each other's families and being best friends was more important than trying to date and ruin it.

On Friday, they each left their homes separately and met at a small motel about 10 miles away. Warren's hands shook and it took him several attempts to unlock the door, and Melissa's stomach was so upset that she thought she would be sick. The evening was almost comedic. They spent more than an hour talking before the first kiss, and then almost a half hour before they both burst out laughing. Melissa finally said, "Warren, let's not try to make this a romantic evening. Let's just strip and have sex. OK?"

"Sounds like a plan, Mel," he agreed.

Both of them nervously removed their clothes and then spent a few minutes studying each other's portly bodies. Finally, Warren got on the bed and Melissa followed. He awkwardly grabbed her breast and squeezed as she closed her eyes and reached for his semi-hard cock. When she squeezed his cock, he yelled, "Ahhh! Whew. Not so hard, Mel." She had a look of shock on her face until he smiled at her. Eventually she reached out and began jerking his cock while his hands squeezed her breasts before moving to her pussy. He began fingering her and she immediately climaxed as she continued to jerk his cock. A few minutes later, her hand was covered with Warren's warm cum.

The two friends caught their breath and then lay next to each other. She looked at him and smiled. "I think we're still virgins, Warren." He smiled and nodded. "Let's rest for a few minutes and then try again." Warren quickly nodded and then put his arm around her.

After a few minutes, Melissa reached down and began jerking Warren's cock again. It didn't take long until it was fully erect. Warren rolled over and began fingering Melissa's wet white pussy which gave her a quick orgasm. "Uuunnnnggh!" She moaned.

He rolled on top of her and easily slid his black cock into her white pussy. Since he had already cum a few minutes before, he lasted almost 20 minutes before pulling his cock out and ejaculating on the sheets. The two collapsed and held each other tightly.

"Wow," she said. "That was amazing!"

"You got that right! I wanna do that again before college just to make sure we got it right." She laughed and quickly agreed.

Over the summer, the two friends became 'friends with benefits.' It's hard to say which of them enjoyed sex the most, but they never missed an opportunity to couple. The small motel hosted them a few more times, and they added each other's homes, their vehicles, the park and another friend's house. As is the case many times when friends become 'friends with benefits,' their feelings towards each other began to subtly change.

Melissa attended college in Pennsylvania and Warren went to Colorado. They linked up over Christmas break and again during the summer. Both of them had put on a few extra pounds that they didn't need. They discovered that neither of them had dated a lot, but both had gone out a few times. And they both confessed to having sex with a couple of their dates.

Their sophomore year went much like their freshman year. The only time they saw each other was at Christmas break and during the summer. They spent the summer together attending movies, concerts, going swimming, fucking and going for walks.

When they began their junior year in college, Warren was put into an apprenticeship program with the state auditor's office in Denver as part of his degree program. As a result, he only visited his parents for three days at Christmas before flying back west. He didn't see Melissa for the holiday and he didn't come home for the summer, or the following Christmas, choosing to complete his apprenticeship instead. Melissa was heartbroken and missed her friend, but they talked on the phone every week and used social media every day.

When they graduated the following May, it had been more than 20 months since they had seen each other. Although they had both dated a little, they had both missed their best friend and were actually horny for each other. They agreed via email to meet at their old motel.

Warren was no longer nervous when he unlocked the door and entered. When Melissa arrived, she knocked. Warren stepped behind the door and opened it letting Melissa inside. She tossed her purse onto the dresser and then turned to her best friend and lover. As she was about to step forward into his waiting arms, she stopped and stared in shock.

"Who in the hell was this gorgeous hunk of man standing here?" She wondered. As she continued to stare at him, saw that he had lost all of his fat. Not only that, but he had the most beautiful male body she had ever seen as he stood there in a pair of shorts and a tight tee shirt. His geeky glasses must have been replaced by contacts.

Melissa realized that she had been standing there with her mouth open and a look of total shock on her face. She closed her mouth and said, "Wha... uh... when d-d-did, uh... I, uh, I..."

When Warren stepped forward to hug his friend, she put up her hands and stepped back. "Wha- what's wrong, Mel?"

"I... I, uh...!" You're beautiful, Warren. How d-did... When did you lose... I don't, uh..."

Warren took control and stepped forward, pushed her hands down and enveloped her in a big hug. "I have missed you so much, Mel. I'm so happy to see you."

"But... I don't..." She struggled to say.

Warren held her arms and leaned back to look in to her eyes. "Mel, I want to date you and I want to have sex with you. I've missed you so much. I think I'm in love with you." He hugged her again and she buried her face in his chest and cried.

"Wha-what's wrong, Mel?"

She cried for another minute and then pushed back from him. "I... I'm not, uh..." She hesitated and looked into her best friend's deep brown eyes. She has loved Warren since they were five years old, but now...

"What, Mel? Tell me."

She looked again at the hottest man she had ever seen. His flabby gut was gone and his chest was hard as a rock. His legs had muscles instead of looking like fat tree stumps. He was handsome enough to be a model. She thought, "What in the heck does this gorgeous man see in a fat slob like me?"

Melissa pushed back from him and mumbled, "I... I'm sorry, Warren, but I can't..." She turned and ran out of the room. Somehow, she managed to get into her car and get the motor started before he made it outside. Melissa raced from the parking lot leaving a stunned Warren standing there.

Warren raced to Melissa's parents' house, but she wasn't there, and her parents thought she was with him. He tried for the next couple of days to find her, but to no avail. He asked his friends to let him know if they saw her and finally, one of them called. "Hey Warren," he said. "I just left Jack's Pub and saw Melissa there. She looked like she planned to be there for a while."

"Thanks buddy. I owe you one," he said.

When Warren walked into Jacks, he immediately saw Melissa sitting with two of her friends at a table. He slowly walked over to the table and noticed the three women look at him in surprise. Melissa was surprised that he tracked her down, and her friends were surprised that he was as handsome as Melissa had told them he was.

"Hi girls," he said. "Can I speak to Melissa, please?" The two women never removed their eyes from him as they got up from the booth and left. "Thanks," he shouted after them.

"Whadju want, Warn?" She mumbled. "Uh, well, uh... I been drinkin a lil bit."

He smiled at her and put his hand on hers. "Why did you run out on me, Mel? I've been looking everywhere for you."

She was silent for a long time before she said, "Yer a beautifu... uh yer handsome Warn. Yer too handsome fer Mel the fatty. You kin be with pretty girls and not fatties, Warn. I mean Warren. I, uh... I don't think, uh..."

Warren smiled at her. "I know you won't remember or understand what I'm saying, Mel, but I love you. I don't care what you look like. I think I've always loved you. And I..."

"Hey stud! You lost a ton of weight. Lookin good, baby!"

Warren turned to see one of the girls who had turned him down for a school dance many years ago. She had always been cute, but Warren wasn't the least bit interested in her. She sat at the booth next to him. She turned to Melissa and said, "Hello Melissa. You look the same. Like you never aged at all."

He said, "Lacey, Melissa and I were having a private conver... Wait, Melissa!" He shouted as Melissa slid from the booth and ran for the door. Warren was stuck in the booth by Lacey. "Excuse me, Lacey, could you please let me out? I wasn't done talking with her."

"Oh come on, babe. Let her go. Maybe we could..."

Warren stood in the booth and hopped over the table and raced for the door. When he reached the sidewalk, he saw Melissa staggering down the street. "Mel, wait up," he shouted while running after her. Melissa tried to run but tripped and fell on the sidewalk. AS she struggled to get up, Warren reached her and easily lifted her to her feet. He put his arm around her and helped her walk further down the street to a bench. When he looked at her, she was crying.

"Why Mel? Why don't you want to be with me?"

She sobbed loudly for a few minutes. Finally, she looked up at him and said, "Warren, you've always b-been a nice g-guy. That's what attracted me to you when we were five years old. And back then, we were both fatties. People laughed at us. And we were fatties all through school, but we had each other. But you've always been a nice guy. And now you're the most attractive man I have ever seen." She hesitated and held up her hand when Warren looked like he was going to speak. "When we had sex and went to the prom and hung out together, we were both loners. But now I'm not in your league. You look like a Greek God." She chuckled to herself and said, "Maybe I should have said an African God. Anyway, I'm still a fat white chick, and I have no business wasting such a handsome guy as you."

She watched as his expression changed from sympathetic to anger to fury. She knew he would never hurt her, but she had never seen him like this. She moved back a few inches as she watched him bite his lip. Finally, he said, "Listen to me, Mel. I don't want to be with anyone else. I want to be with you. Now, if you have someone else you're interested in, then...?" He hesitated and looked at her as she quickly shook her head no. "Well, if you're not interested in anyone else, then how about we get together?"

She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "But, but I d-don't..."

She stopped talking when he stood up and pulled her to her feet. He lifted her and carried her back towards the bar. When they reached his car, he put her in, got in the driver's side and drove the two miles to their old standby motel. When she started to object, he put his finger to her lips and whispered, "Sssshhh!"

Warren ran inside, checked in and came back. He helped her from the car and in to the room. Once they were inside, he pulled her to him and held her as she cried into his chest. When her tears subsided, she looked up at him, and as she was about to speak, he said, "Don't say anything. Take off your clothes and get on the bed. I'm going to fuck my girl and I don't want any arguments from her. Do you understand?"

He watched her expression go from sadness and self-pity to anger to confusion, and finally to happiness. As a smile slowly came to her face, she asked, "You want to fuck your girl? Did you really mean that?"

Warren smiled and nodded his head. "Why are you talking instead of getting naked?" Melissa quickly peeled off her clothes and jumped on the bed. After Warren took off his clothes, Melissa couldn't help herself from staring at his perfect body.

He moved to the bed and began kissing her neck. He moved to her big breasts and then to her stomach and finally her pussy. He licked and sucked her to two orgasms before moving back up her plump body and slipping his hard cock into her waiting pussy where he gave her two more orgasms before shooting his cum deep inside of her.

As they lay beside each other, she said, "I hope I don't get pregnant from this, Warren. I'm not on the pill."

Warren smiled at her and said, "Actually, I hope you do. Then maybe you'll marry me."

"Wha... what?" she screamed.

"I want to marry you, Mel. I want to sleep and fuck that fat white body every night. And I want to raise a family with you. After all, how many men get to marry their lifelong best friend?"

She rolled over and put her arms around his neck. "I love you, Honey. Now let's rest up a few minutes before you pump more of those little swimmers into me to get me pregnant."

"So, you're done with all this nonsense about not being good enough?"

She smiled, slid her hand to his cock and nodded her head. "I guess I need to take a self-defense course so I can fight off all the women who will be hitting on you."

As he pushed his future wife and the mother of his children on to her back, he said, "I'm only interested in you, Honey." As his cock rested at the entrance to her wet pussy, he said, "Put it in and let's make babies."

"Yes dear."

BJB69
BJB69
1,092 Followers