Melissa 2nd Fantasy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa simply shook her head and told her husband that she will help out his cousin and come right home afterward. Jack looked disappointed as Melissa sent Jenn a text saying Jack said she could go to dinner on Friday. Jenn was thrilled that things worked out as she had hoped.

Over the next couple of days, Jack teased Melissa about her "date" on Friday. Melissa would never let on that his teasing was putting more and more ideas in her head and really making her think about having sex with Frank, even though she had never met him. They had sex on Wednesday and Thursday night, Jack told her in detail about his fantasy of how her date on Friday would play out, of course, it was with her fucking Frank before coming home to him.

On Friday, Melissa could barely concentrate at work with her eyes constantly on the clock. She had a nervous anticipation of her dinner date later that evening. She had to keep reminding herself that she was only going to go to dinner with some friends, nothing more, in order to calm her nerves. She kept telling herself that Frank was probably fat, bald, and ugly and there was no chance of anything happening despite Jack's constant teasing and expression of his fantasies. Boy was he going to be disappointed when nothing happens and she is home early.

Just as Melissa was packing up to leave work, she got a text from Jenn saying Marc wanted everyone to come back to his place and enjoy his hot tub after dinner. Melissa replied she was pushing her luck and made it clear she wouldn't make any promises. She wanted to talk it over with Jack first and secondly, she didn't want to be stuck with a guy who might turn out to be boring and ugly. Jenn said she understood but continued to plead with her, to at least go back to Marc's for a little while.

When she got home, she relaxed with a glass of wine and then took a shower before Jack got in. By the time she was drying herself off, he was home and joined her in the bathroom, running his hands over his wife's naked body and rubbing himself up against her ass. She playfully pushed him away but he still reached between her legs and slipped a finger into her pussy.

"Um, nice and wet already. A little excited about your date dear?"

Melissa was a little annoyed, mostly because she didn't want to admit it was a little bit true.

"There's something I've got to ask you, Jack. Jenn said Marc wants us to go back to his place to use his hot tub later tonight. I told her I'd have to check with you first. I'm not sure I want to go but I want to know what your thoughts are."

Melissa wasn't surprised by Jack's response, "I think it's a great idea dear. You could wear that bikini you bought in Jamaica on our vacation."

"Are you out of your mind? I'd never wear that in front of them. That thing barely covers anything. It's like two dots and a dash. No way. I was planning on wearing that one piece I have. Don't even bother trying to convince me otherwise."

The bikini Jack wanted her to wear was a very thin, unlined string, thong bikini that only covered her nipples and had a small patch of fabric on the bottom that barely covered her pussy. When she wore it, it showed a very distinct camel toe in front. She only agreed to wear it while on vacation because it was thousands of miles away from home and in front of people she'd never see again.

Deep down Melissa was really beginning to think this might be the night she fulfills Jack's fantasy but she couldn't admit to herself that she too was excited. She still wanted it to be her husband driving her to do it, so if there were any problems. she was not to blame or feel guilty for wanting it as well. Jack on the other hand had decided the best thing for him to do was not pressure his wife any further. He had made it clear that he was fine with whatever happened and that's all he could do. He even realized nothing was probably going to happen but he could dream. He left letting his wife finish getting dressed in peace.

It seemed like hours to Jack but Melissa finally emerged from the bedroom and his jaw dropped. Her makeup was more done up than normal and even more than when she dressed up to go out with Jack on special occasions, it was far more dramatic and she really resembled a woman on the prowl. Jack saw that she had put her hair up into a high ponytail to show off her long neck and show even more flesh. Her skin was like porcelain, white, and soft. Melissa stood there in front of him like a model and twirled. The dress she had on was new, it was a flouncy black mini dress with a very generous plunging neckline that would offer anyone looking a nice view of her breasts which would be even more on display because she chose not to wear a bra because the dress was backless.

Jack cleared his throat in a way that made his wife smile. For the first time, she thought she saw some doubt in his eyes. He continued his assessment of her, her legs seemed to go forever and the heels screamed "fuck me". He loved the bright red color of them and the thin jeweled straps that fastened around her ankles. He felt a twinge of jealousy as he looked at her, she seemed legitimately excited to be going on a date, the feeling was unexpected but not enough for him to stop her from going out with Jenn.

Melissa let out a sigh and asked, "Well, how do I look?"

"You look damn good darling. I'm telling you right now Frank is going to want to get you in bed as soon as he sees you."

"You don't ever let up do you Jack? I keep telling you, nothing is going to happen."

Melissa turned away to check her makeup in the mirror one last time, her phone buzzed and it was a text from Jenn who was waiting outside in the car. It said they would meet the guys at the restaurant and to hurry up. She quickly gave Jack a peck on the cheek and told him she'd be home early.

Jack was thinking, "I hope not," but told her, "Have a good time. Tell Jenn I said hi."

Melissa grabbed her small clutch purse, slipped her phone inside, grabbed the plastic bag with her swimsuit inside, and skipped out the door. Jack listened to her heels clicking on the hardwood as she went to the door and closed it behind her. Jenn was thrilled to see her and happy she was dressed to impress. Jenn was also wearing a nice short dress but unlike Melissa's that showed off her legs and teased down to her ass in the back, Jenn's dress accentuated her large breasts. There was no denying her cleavage and she knew how to flaunt it. The girls raved to each other before heading out to meet the guys.

Jenn was super excited to show off her new boyfriend to Melissa, she kept reminding Melissa that all she had to do is be there and talk to Frank. After thanking her for what seemed like the hundredth time Jenn let Melissa know she hoped Jack wasn't upset at her doing this for her. Melissa laughed and told Jenn not to worry, Jack didn't have a jealous bone in his body, everything was just fine.

When they got to the restaurant, the maitre d showed them to a booth in the corner where the men were having a drink, waiting for them to arrive. Jenn's eyes lit up when she saw Marc and quickened her pace towards him. She greeted him with a short kiss and quickly introduced him to Melissa. Marc was more handsome than she imagined standing over 6 feet tall, with an athletic build, a touch of gray around the temples, and a nice smile. He touched her hand lightly and told her he was pleased to meet her and how Jenn told him all about her.

Frank was standing now waiting to be introduced to the two lovely ladies. He looked about the same age as Marc, which made sense seeing they were friends but a little shorter. He looked athletic but a touch heavier than his friend but was equally handsome. Melissa was pleasantly surprised. The men told the ladies how lovely they looked and Melissa noticed Frank's eyes checking her out from head to toe. She felt a tingle inside when she saw him smiling as he gazed at her body.

The men had the ladies slide into the booth first with them sitting on the outside. Drinks and appetizers were ordered and the men were sharing old stories from their younger days. Melissa noticed Frank kept glancing over at her but she didn't realize that from his vantage point, he could see down inside the front of her dress and was enjoying what he saw. Her pert breast was almost entirely exposed, except for her nipple but that was part of the tease for him.

After the initial ice was broken, the conversation turned to Melissa being married. Jenn explained that she pleaded with her friend to accompany her to make Frank feel more comfortable. Melissa explained her husband wasn't the jealous type and gave his approval to enjoy the evening. Frank got an evil grin on his face wondering what type of man would let his gorgeous wife go out with other men without him.

As the conversation switched topics, Melissa could see that Jenn hung on every word of Marc's, like a smitten school girl. When Jenn and Marc talked about their growing relationship, Melissa got the feeling that Marc was asserting control over Jenn in a very subtle way. Jenn seemed to have taken up all the same interests as Marc, they watched sports together which Melissa always thought Jenn found boring since she refused to do it with her ex-husband. She even sounded like she shared the opinion of pretty much everything. Melissa even noticed how she let him order their meals and drinks without even asking her what she wanted. It wasn't a big deal, she guessed but made her wonder about their relationship and if Jenn simply did everything he told her to do.

Just before the main course arrived, Frank told a funny story about when he and Marc were growing up and as everyone was laughing, he casually placed his hand on Melissa's knee wanting to see what she would do. She didn't think too much of it but he let it linger. She had to admit to herself that it felt good to have his attention. As he caressed her, she felt anxious as he slid his hand up her leg a little higher. She placed her hand on top of his stopping him from going too far and then casually brushed it aside. She looked over at him making eye contact, her heart skipped when he gave her a sly grin. He had a confidence about him that she found irritating but at the same time attractive.

After they were done with the main course, the men excused themselves to use the restroom and Melissa used this opportunity to text Jack.

Melissa let her husband know that Frank put his hand on her leg and tried to slip it up her dress but she stopped him. Jack encouraged her to let things happen naturally and see where it went. She still wasn't sure what she wanted and was a little annoyed he wasn't jealous and wanted her to stop. A part of her just wanted to see a reaction but it was also nice to have such freedom. She had several drinks by this time and decided to have a little fun, that didn't mean she had to sleep with him.

Jenn asked her what she thought of Marc and Melissa told her he was handsome, charming and liked him a lot. She said Frank wasn't bad himself. Jenn kept thanking her for coming to dinner and being a great friend. It made Melissa happy to see her enjoying herself after her failed marriage and it was nice to know she appreciated her help.

When the men came back, they were smiling like young boys who were up to something. Everyone ordered dessert and while they were waiting for it to be served, Frank placed his hand on Melissa's knee again, this time she kept her eyes forward continuing the conversation like nothing happened. Not getting any resistance, he gradually inched his hand higher and higher. Melissa glanced down at his hand and he stopped but she still didn't resist. After a few moments, his hand crept up further, now on her lower thigh. Feeling a little nervous, she stopped his advance but didn't brush his hand aside like last time, again he tested the waters leaving it there for a few moments longer before slipping it up a little more.

His hand was only inches from her thong so she closed her thighs tightly but he managed to slip his little finger between her legs anyway as he ever so lightly touched the satin material. Melissa swallowed hard, having to make an instant decision. She remembered what Jack had said in his text and figured if that's what he wanted, that's what he'll get. Melissa parted her legs slightly as a silent signal to Frank that he could continue touching her under the table. Melissa wasn't positive but it looked like Marc was doing the same to Jenn. She wondered if this is what they were plotting while in the restroom.

Frank was now working his middle finger along Melissa's pussy through her thong when the waiter approached with their desserts catching a glimpse of what Frank was doing. Melissa blushed profusely as the waiter grinned at her. She pushed Frank's hand away so they could continue with dessert but there was a spark that was lit in her pussy. Frank made sure to reach over and slip his hand up her dress a few more times so he didn't lose the momentum of his attempted seduction of his date.

During an after-dinner drink, Marc asked the ladies if they'd like to go back to his place for a nightcap and to enjoy the hot tub. Melissa's heart started to beat faster. This was the moment of truth. She knew what would be expected of her if she went with the men especially after letting Frank touch her under the table. She had pretty much given the man a green light. She and Jenn excused themselves to use the restroom and so she could text her husband once more, she just needed to make sure he was okay with her going back to Marc's.

Their text exchange went like this:

Melissa: "The guys want us to go back to Marc's place for a drink and into his hot tub. Are you still okay with this?"

Jack: "It's more than fine by me. I'm fine with whatever happens."

Melissa: "It's just drinks, so don't get your hopes up, or anything else LOL"

Jack: "Too late. LOL I can't wait to hear the details."

Jenn really wanted Melissa to accompany her to Marc's so their date wouldn't end and she anxiously asked, "Well, what did Jack say? Is he still okay with you going to Marc's?"

"He was super reluctant but I finally convinced him to let me go."

Jenn was so excited, "Oh, that's great. Thank you, thank you. I owe you one for this."

To which Melissa replied, "You sure do Jenn. It will cost you too."

Melissa had mixed feelings about going back to Marc's. On one hand, she was nervous because there seemed to be an unsaid expectation, especially after Frank's massaging of her pussy during dinner and on the other hand, she is a faithfully married woman. She was conflicted but clearly had her husband's permission for whatever she decided to do with Frank.

The men decided that Marc and Jenn would drive to his house in one car while Frank and Melissa drove in the other car. Melissa was nervous; she hadn't been on a date with another man in over 10 years and she still had the feeling she was cheating on her husband even though she had his full permission. She had a moment of clarity, realizing her doubt was coming from how she was raised and her time when she did go to church. Though she had long since abandoned the one, she could still hear her parent's voices in her head.

Frank wanted to ask her about her relationship with Jack, wondering if they had an open marriage, but decided to leave well enough alone. He had a gorgeous blonde in a car going back to his friend's house for more drinks and hopefully some real fun, and decided not to bring up her marriage. Melissa fought the urge to rush home to the security of her marriage, she'd had enough to drink to lower her inhibitions and give her some courage to want to explore what the rest of this evening had to offer.

Marc had a gorgeous home in the suburbs, much larger than a single man needed with four bedrooms, a finished basement, and a large backyard with a patio. It was a warm summer night and they decided to have a drink out on the back patio where he had an outdoor bar, kitchen, fire pit, pool, and hot tub. Frank sat next to Melissa on a loveseat while Marc and Jenn sat on a sofa having a drink. Marc offered a joint to pass around while they chatted. When it was passed to Melissa, she hesitated because she hadn't smoked a joint in a long time. She also knew it made her horny but feeling the peer pressure, she took a drag. She coughed afterward but did better the second and third time it was passed her way.

Melissa was now drunk and high and there was definitely a sexual tension building especially after the men made several remarks and innuendos about having two beautiful women alone with them. They continued to tell them how attractive they were and it made both Jenn and Melissa feel special. Melissa's heart skipped a beat when Marc suggested they relax in the hot tub.

Melissa declined at first, mentioning, "I'm not sure I feel like going into the hot tub."

Jenn tried to persuade her, "Come on, it'll be nice and relaxing. I know I need to relax after working all week."

Frank quickly responded, "Come on, you don't want to be the only one not sitting in the hot tub."

Melissa was only toying with them; she had every intention of joining them but felt like she should at least put up some resistance. When she finally conceded, Jenn smiled and they ran off to change into their bathing suits. They went together into one of the bedrooms where the ladies went ahead and stripped out of their clothes. After seeing Jenn naked, Melissa couldn't help but compare herself to her friend. Jenn's breasts were much larger but not as firm, she also had thicker thighs and a rounder, fuller ass. Melissa really thought Jenn looked sexy and very womanly. Jenn was also comparing herself to her friend. While Melissa's breasts were smaller, they didn't sag and her legs and ass were much more firm. Jenn was a little envious of her body because she could see the guys thought she was hot. It was unspoken but there seemed to be some competitiveness between them, both of them hoped that the guys would pay more attention to them and not the other.

When Melissa reached into her bag to retrieve her bathing suit, she shouted out and laughed, "That son of a bitch. I'm going to kill him. I swear he's gonna pay for this one."

Jenn was shocked and asked what was wrong. Melissa pulled out the tiny bikini Jack switched on her and held it up for Jenn to see.

"Jack switched suits on me. I can't go out wearing this."

Jenn laughed and chimed in, "Well, it's either that or nothing. You can't back out on me now."

Melissa sent Jack a text: "Nice trick you pulled on me by switching suits."

Jack replied: "LOL. I thought you should wear something a little sexier, that's all."

Melissa responded: "Well if that's what you want, that's what you're going to get."

Jack replied: "You know that sounds good to me."

Melissa was visibly annoyed with her husband but he chose her suit and put it on. She thought if that's what his perverted little mind wanted, then he'll have to live with the consequences. She felt like her husband was serving her up to be taken by another man.

Jenn's bikini showed plenty of her ample breasts and her bottoms, while not a thong, still showed plenty of her ass cheeks. The ladies checked themselves in a full-length mirror with Melissa trying to adjust her bikini trying to cover more of herself but there just wasn't enough material to work with. She took a gulp of her drink and declared herself ready to meet the guys in the hot tub. The men were already in the hot tub and it took all of Melissa's courage to open the patio door and join them. Their eyes widened as the ladies presented themselves.

Marc told them, "Wow, you ladies look great."

Frank joined in, "You both look so sexy."

They were afraid to comment too much on Melissa's revealing suit but they were looking at her like hungry wolves, their cocks getting hard as they watched both women slowly come down the steps. Melissa quickly got under the water but Frank already had a game plan in mind, he was going to seduce her, and seeing her half-naked only made him think she was open to anything. Melissa's thought was correct, Jack had basically offered her up to Frank by putting that skimpy bikini in the bag.