All Comments on 'Melissa And Daddy Ch. 04'

by writedoctor

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
.

Please do a part 5.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 11 years ago
?

Where is the next installment? You stated that you'd continue this.

This is a good story. Too good to not continue.

writedoctorwritedoctorover 11 years agoAuthor
Working

Sorry for the delay with the next chapter. Working on it but others are in the way, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is a great story, 5 stars, at least

It's wonderful when a girl loves her daddy like Melissa does, with her whole mind, soul, and adorable little coochie. Her pretty little twat is the best gift a girl can give her beloved dad, and the most desired by plenty of fathers. Can you imagine the joy and fatherly pride of Melissa's dad when she tells him she needs her daddy to unload his big fatherly balls up her cute little cunt, fill it with the same sperm that made her to begin with? Melissa's father has found a new home for his fat veiny daddy-dick, it's up his darling baby girl's sweet little slit. I think his daughter wants her daddy to fuck a baby up her cunt.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

After 2 plus years, don't think we'll be seeing a chapter 5.

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Ok story

The story was ok but had plenty that detracted from the characters and story. First you made Melissa a little too free at college with her constant reference to the guys she fucked at school making her sound frustrated and not lonely. You also gave her the default lesbian lover it seems every writer thinks every female character needs to have nowadays. You writers pass those out like they grow on trees and thinks they add to the character's sex appeal but really just makes her a slut. The last thing is that you really like clinging to the myth that incest couples will have kids with birth defects and every male in your stories can't cum in their partners. You write a fantasy so make up your own rules and get away from that incest myth. Sorry but writing about condoms and having the talk about why he can't cum in her kills any mood you established before hand. Wish you still wrote on here you had potential.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous