Melissa and Gilbert

Story Info
Married wife fucks other and hubby sucks cocks.
1k words
4.26
5.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissia and Gilbert (Lisa & Gil) had known each other since childhood. Their parents had been close good friends, and as teens, became sweethearts.

During their third-year-of-College they got married as Lisa had become pregnant. They had a beautiful wedding and both sets of parents were elated. Eight months later, little Lisa arrived. All was wonderful. They were deeply in love and little Lisa only cemented that love.

Lisa dropped out of school for one semester but managed to graduate only one semester behind Gil.

As both were excellent students, they quickly found employment. Lisa with an advertising agency and Gil with a local newspaper.

Lisa had been left a stately house by her late grandmother in a very nice section of town. Lisa and Gil began hosting parties and were a social hit.

All was good in their young lives. Two years after little Lisa arrived, little Gil arrived. Lisa and Gil decided their family was complete and Gill secretly got a vasectomy.

But things were not as perfect as it would seem. Sex with Gil had got rather mundane, so when a coworker hit on her, Lisa fell prey and for the first time was fucked by someone other than Gil. The thrill of new and illicit sex had lit a fire in Lisa. Soon he was on her third affair. She loved the thrill of being fucked by new and different men.

She messed up royally when she had unprotected sex with a black man and got pregnant. How was she going to explain to Gil who had a vasectomy. She opted for an abortion. Problem solved or so she thought.

Gil became aware of the situation when a bill from an abortion clinic showed up. Lisa thought the clinic was all paid for but some additional charge was made and Gill saw the bill.

Gil was devastated and demanded to know why Lisa was receiving bills from an abortion clinic. Finally, out of utter frustration, Lisa blurted out she had been impregnated by a black coworker. Gil stormed out of the house and went on a bender going from bar to bar. He ended up in an unfamiliar bar in a seedy part of town. Little did he know it was a gay bar.

Needing to relieve himself, Gil headed for the restroom.

Once inside he was shocked to see a little guy performing fellatio on a guy with a huge cock. At first Gil was disgusted, but as he let his urine flow, his eyes returned to the big cock being sucked. He was fixated on that big cock.

"Wanna suck it," Gil heard.

A very stunned Gill beat a hasty retreat and headed home. A drunken Gil fell into bed and was soon sound asleep, but began dreaming of that big cock being sucked. He heard the words over and over, "Wanna suck it."

Gil orgasmed in his sleep, his first wet dream since he was a teenager. When he awoke, Gill was shocked to find he had cum in his underwear. He managed to shower and get dressed and headed off to work. But all day he would hear. "Wanna suck it."

After work Gill headed back to the seedy gay bar. There were only a few patrons and the guy with the big cock did not seem to be there. Gill actually felt disappointed. After a couple of beers, he headed to the restroom and once inside was stunned to see the guy with the big cock in the corner slowly stroking his monster.

"Ah, I thought I would see you again," Gil heard.

"Look I don't know what you think, but I'm not a cocksucker. I was just taken back by the size of your cock," Gil said.

Laughingly the guy asked, "You do wanna suck it don't you?"

Gil was about to leave when the guy grabbed Gil by the shoulders and pushed him to his knees. The big cock slapped Gil across his face. He opened his mouth to speak, but the cock entered his mouth. Unable to speak, Gil instinctively began sucking the cock. It was like Gil had no control over his actions. Then the cock hit the entrance to his throat causing Gill to gag. The fact the cock was dripping precum did not help. A gagging Gil thought he was going to choke to death. But the guy began a fucking motion giving Gill some surcease. Gil could feel the cock throbbing as it fucked his mouth.

The taste of the precum was very sweet and give Gil the idea he wanted to taste the guy's load of cum.

Gill began bobbing on the big cock and shorty the guy's fucking motion and Gil's bobbing were in sync. Gil was sucking off his first cock.

Not bad for a first timer, the guy thought.

Gil's mind was in a whirl and his unknown instinct for sucking cock had taken over.

Crazy thoughts were running through Gil's mind including a big black cock buried in Lisa's tight cunt.

Lost in his thoughts, Gil was brought back the world of reality when a huge load of cum was deposited in his mouth. Gill savored the bittersweet cum as he slowly swallowed it all. Damn, so that is what cum tastes like he thought. He loved it.

Gil had sucked his first cock and swallowed his first load of cum and knew he wanted more.

"That was good cocksucker, but it will get better when I teach you to deep throat. Next lesson tomorrow at the same time," the guy said.

Gil could only nod in the affirmative.

Gil sucked the guy off for the next three days in a row, but had not mastered the art of deep throat. The guy told him it would take time.

Lisa assumed the reason that Gil had stopped fucking her was because he found out about the black guy knocking her up and the abortion. She finally confronted him and was literally stunned to hear him say he had been sucking cock.

She was further stunned when Gil said she could keep fucking others, if she went on birth control, and would come home with her pussy full of cum for Gill to lick out. Gill had become a jizz junkie.

They had come to an arrangement and remained one happy family with little Gil and Lisa.