All Comments on 'Melissa & Her Loving Sons'

by lohengren99

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love

man o man great story, really got me horny, well done,maybe your next story could include a well hung dad with some man and son banging thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
got my dick hard

fucking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
My Gawd!

Very hot,loved the descriptive lead into the actual sex act(s). Nothing like a Mother welcoming her sons from back from whense they "came".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
That shit is sick.

All you incest losers should seek professional help to deal with those sick and disturbed feelings of yours. Seriously, anyone who writes on enjoys crap like that is clearly sick.

Get a life you losers.

dliterdliterover 14 years ago
Very erotic

Loved the story and the portrayal of a loving family. One thing I can not understand is why a reader such as the previous one gets so bent out of shape over a story he doesn't enjoy: no one made him read it or any others in this group! The group is clearly identified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
what a lucky mom with two lusty motherfucking sons!

This is a fine story of hot motherfucking! The mom is real lucky, she's got two handsome well-built boys, Patrick and Kevin, who are hot for their mother's cunt. No surprise there--all boys are. The sons are real lucky too, 'cause mom's hot for what her boys have jumping around in their pants. Her revelation comes when she thinks, "Suddenly the idea of the incestuous taboo made no sense whatsoever." THAT'S the key to why motherfucking is becoming so popular all over the country! A boy's got a stiff young prick he'd love to shove up his mother's cunt. A mother's got an empty cunt she'd love to have filled by her boy's hard young cock. Moms know that no cock's harder than their own boy's and that he's got a pair of loaded balls brimming with that warm filial semen that's so darn good for a mother's system. Every day thousands, tens of thousands or more boys and their moms are waking up to the fact that a boy's prick BELONGS up his mother's twat--shit, it's his own birth canal! Who has a better right to blow his balls up in there than a boy who popped out of it 18 or 20 years ago? And then the boy makes his own mother pregnant! A son's potent young sperm making cute incest-babies in his mother's belly--a joy to the smirking young motherfucker and his happy son-fucked mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Incest is best.

My sons fuck my wife since I cannot get it up any longer, because of Diabetes.

We all love watching and participating,

as for that bible thumping fuckwit, go and fuck your dog.

JonnyfliesJonnyfliesover 11 years ago
Lucky sons - Lucky Mom

Nice story with a happy ending.

Have anyone else noticed that the "This is sick" brigade, will never put their name to what they write in their comments. I also very much doubt that they have ever written anything in their lives, they just peep in from the outside and deliver their inane, comments and then run away!

If you find 'Incest' so sick and disgusting - What are you doing reading about it? The section is clearly marked, so you must have known what the story was about. Surely the title was something of a hint?

Like the rest of us I am sure you read it with an erection, so who are you trying to convince that you found the story distasteful?

Could I explain how this works? You seem to be in some doubt.

This is a fictional story, and a good one too, written for an erotic story website for those who want to read it, to read it!

If erotic stories upset you - DONT READ THEM! Try 'Noddy in Toytown' instead.

If it's Incest that upsets you - DONT READ STORIES IN THE INCEST SECTION!

The rest of us don't want, or need, your 'Holier than thou' opinions.

At least have the courage of your convictions and have the guts to 'sign' what you write.

Now I have got that off my chest:-

Thanks Lohengren99 for another good story. I, for one, like many others, enjoyed it.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Loved it. Wished there were some followup chapters for the next day!!

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryalmost 10 years ago
What a wonderful time for them all

First of all I wanted to remark about the comment that said this was sick and we who read it are sick. Well the poster left no name for one thing and the other is he had to read it to know it was sick so therefore he must be as sick as the rest of us.

Now to the story.........it was great. I enjoyed it more than any story in a while. the story had a good build up and did not just jump into things. It was obvious the boys were embarrassed at first but slowly became around to their mother. It was also obvious that the mom was arroused also but she didn't just jump the boys like in some stories. It reminded me of how my sons and I got started, well one son at least. My youngest son and I got started because he was watching a porn video and I walked in on him. My oldest was when I caught him masturbating. I am going to check out some other stories by this author.

Mary

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
thanks

I had a torrid experience with my mother when I was 29 and have been looking to experience that story with someone (discuss it). It was hot and I have kept it secret out of fear of judgement for years - your story made me feel better, and turned me on - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope your two sons did double vag on you where both cocks in your cunr at sametime got you pregnant. I got my mom pregnant and her sister which is my aunt both are in their 40s me 25. I even got . y cousins to fuck them in gangbang. We fucked them to where they had hard time walking and they said we are to sore anymore fucking. They had marks on their necks and tits and I told both woman you have been marked you belong to us now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every son should have his mom at least once just as daughters with their dads

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous