All Comments on 'Melissa and Roland Ch. 03'

by chloejacobs83

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
The warning...

You warned, so I'll not comment or rate it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who cares about a slow build up?

If you can't hold our interest due to the bad writing, the build up, slow or not, makes no difference. This was simply badly written. Not clever, interesting or entertaining. It simply wasn't worth the time spent reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Total cuck crap

Boring

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Aside from the content...

....which I really don't like, the story is making little sense to date. That could be because you gave no background info to begin with. When the story is posted as an entire story you can get away with that. But when it comes chapter by chapter with breaks in between it's hard to get back to the sense of the story without an adequate background. Oh yeah it was about that! Rather than huh what did I miss before....well I'm not going back and it's time to abandon reaction. This one is made worse by the apparent need to read two previous stories to understand where this one is coming from.

So sorry I'm abandoning!

deadonedeadoneover 9 years ago
Mind numbing stupid

Beside being a total Cuckold love fest it is just out and out stupid and boring.

Idea blowup your computer and never ever thing about writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK you have my attention

Going to be interesting to see how this evolves. Keep going. This is very different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bah, not even a cuckold story, more like an

"I'm a loser and should be living at home with my parents" story. Honestly, more in love than ever? Da'fuq?

Thanks but no thanks. This story is too ridiculous for words.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Well you have the power, that is for sure

How did you get to the power to make trolls read your work so they can bitch and complain after they read it? LOL Don't know why you tease them like that.

As for the story, it is fun reading about a group of cuckolds getting together and comparing notes. Hearing or reading that there is only one eater in the group does not sound right. Cuckold's naturally want to eat. Oh maybe not right away, but in time they crave it. Also a lot of cuckold will clean the studs cock and balls as well. All in the name of service to their wives and studs. But this new guy, what a work of art he his. More pussy time out for bad behavior. Does he never learn anything? He needs to be sent to a well hung tranny to train him in his full list of duties. Punishment with the Tranny will be painful at best. Also none of these cuckold's are in chastity? Seems a bit strange to me. But it is your story. Keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CUNT

Melissa couldn't stand to work around a group of women in a legitimate workplace. Now she's at a hen party happily chatting with the other subs before they service some Brothers. How did she go from being a respectable wife to a CUNT?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
2 or 3 times

A month she lets her soul mate, the love of her life, the one for her in the bad times eat her. The other 27 or 28 days a month she's servicing Roland and his friends. I wouldn't want to be her soul mate. He says he's not an eater. With that much black dick in her there's bound to be some seed left when he eats. He just doesn't want to admit he's an eater

Rdr4865Rdr4865over 9 years ago
Melissa's training regimen

What is it and what is it for? You mention items like this and then don't explain them or complete them. Leaves me confused about what happening in story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pussy time out

Why would Jeff get a pussy time out for calling Melissa a slut? She IS a slut. She even admitted to being one. And she's Roland's whore and slut, so why would he punish Jeff for stating the obvious. There are many contradictions in this story. Makes it laughable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More in love than ever

Lol. Cmon. Why would Jeff be okay with this since I'm pretty sure he never had any submissive tendencies or anything? It just doesn't make sense, not even within your own little universe.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Scores

The scores are too high for this.masterwork.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous