Melissa Got Her Man, Eventually

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking up at the most awesome sight a man can ever imagine. Her arms crossed and her nightdress rose and disappeared, her stupendous breasts, and her long hard nipples were pointing above my head. Her slim waist billowed out to her smooth womanly hips and thighs. Her hair suddenly surrounded my face and she was kissing me passionately.

As she kissed me she moved, back and forth, back and forth, and in a moment Melissa was riding me into her own sunset, and I just lay there and let her. I was in the heaven she had brought me. I was, or Melissa was, at last making love to me, and I to her. I lifted my arms and wrapped them around her, my hips started rising and falling to her beat.

We rode off into the sunset of arousal, then clattered over the cliffs of climaxes, we did it together. I spouted a huge amount of cum into her I know I did. I humped my hips up with every thrust of cum I drilled out, Melissa clung to me knowing what I was doing, she bit my neck, my shoulders, she moaned as she came, we melded together as one person, 4 legs, 4 arms, 2 body's, but as one solitary unit.

Later as we unwound, slowly disentangled, kissed and loved as we did, we lay side by side, yet still together. My heart was racing, I had achieved the impossible. Melissa had won any battle we might have had, but I had won the war, I had made love to her. I could never do it like that again, or so I thought.

We wrapped each other up, face to face, lips to lips, body to body, legs tangled and went to an exhausted sleep. And just as we did Melissa whispered into my mouth. "I hope you are happy Mark, I know I am, but I know who won't be!" I giggled then let it go, talking could wait for now, nothing could ever top this, not for me anyway.

I opened my eyes and scrambled them to look for her, to make sure I hadn't dreamed last night. I hadn't, her face was into my shoulder, her hair, it was tousled and messy, but so gorgeous. I kissed her forehead, then her cheek, she mumbled, and turned face down. I did what any man would do, I snuggled into the woman a man can only dream of. I lay there and willed her to waken, "please Melissa wake up for me, please." I begged silently.

"Well Mark, you passed the test with flying colours," I heard her breathe into the pillow.

"Test?" I asked quietly, "what test."

"If you had insisted on making love to me last night," she bumbled into the pillow, "or tried to make me, then I would not be here right now. I would have already gone."

I grinned happily to myself, I had been under her scrutiny, and I hadn't known it, and I had done things exactly the way she wanted to, behaved the way she had demanded without telling me. Now I would watch my step every bit of the way. There was something else I hadn't intended and it worried me. I think I was falling in love with her. She was just so nice to be around. I thought of Tim her husband, what a stupid idiotic fool he was.

I moved to take her in my arms but I missed her, she was already sliding out of bed. "I am taking a shower, slow down boy!" she told me grinning. I tried not to act petulantly, now we had made love, I was thinking I was home and dry and she would want it more and more, Wrongggggg again!

I watched a she floated away, hips swaying, slight movement of her shoulders, hair swinging. I was utterly gobsmacked that a girl could just look so good without trying. I grabbed my John Thomas and played with him, he was soon up, hard and fast. Ten minutes later Melisa sauntered back in, she slipped to me, leaned in and kissed me, I went for her. Her hand hit my chest again, and again I pulled up, I knew the sign now.

"Hungry Mark, or would you like something to eat?" I was a bit slow, but I got there.

"I would love something to eat," I told her. I was introduced to heaven right then. Melissa laid back, she lifted her feet, spread her knees, and whispered.

"Come o then Mark have you breakfast, eat me!" I needed no further information. I jumped between her legs and I was face first into her smooth as glass shaven pussy, where I ate for the universe. I plated her, licked her and sucked her. I looked up to see her arms falling beside her head, I nipped her clit, Melissa howled with delight. She had an orgasm which I swallowed whole, and I kept going, her smell intoxicated me.

I got under and licked her ass, Melissa squealed, I poked my tongue in, her juice flowed over my face. I pushed her legs over her and rose to my knees, now I went for it. I devoured her cunt whole, I craved it, I paid homage to it and to her. Her fingers and hands were holding me now as I slaved over her. She came and came, I got most of it. Her legs kicked and her thighs squeezed me. It came to an end when she literally heeled me off the end of the bed.

"No, no, no, no more," she cried, "I can't stand it anymore, you're driving me crazy Mark. Oh my God what are you doing to me?"

My answer to that, had I spoke would have been. "Please you Melissa, make you see I am yours, now and forever." She helped me up, forced me on to my back and kissed me, she kissed me in a way I have never been kissed before, or want to again.

Her juices were all over our faces, she licked her lips. "Mmmmmm," she said, "is that my taste then? I've never had it before." I could only stare at her, but thought.

"No, she has to have done this. I hope she isn't lying to me, not now."

I half sniggered, then said, "Surely you and him," not Tim, I said, "you must have Melissa?"

She looked downcast, and shook her head.

"No Mark, we never have, this is my first time I swear." That put to bed the thoughts I had just had about lying, I berated myself.

She lay at my side, I was dying to go for it, for her. I daren't.

"Are you always this slow Mark?" she asked me.

"No," I replied honestly, "I daren't in case I do something wrong, some that disagrees with you, angers you. I don't want to lose you," I said.

"Not much chance of that now Mark, you are the first man in my life that has considered me, not what I look like."

"You Melissa have my Gods honest word, I would always do that." And I had never meant anything more.

"Make love to me Mark, make love to me the way you want to. I want to know you," she husked at me, her breath was suddenly ragged, deep, begging almost.

That's when I dived on her, I punched my cock right in and hammered her before she even knew what was happening.

"Oooooh, Oh Jesus Mar... Argggggh Oh yes Hmmmmm, Urggggh Oh yes that feels so good. Keep going Mark, do me, harder, harder, don't stop, please don't stop."

I never, I forgot where I was, but not who I was with, I battered her hard and long. Our hips made loud slapping noises, lip smacking kisses, gasps for breath, sweat dripped from me. This was my turn, and I had no way of slowing or stopping until I blew all I had right up to her tonsils.

I unloaded, I thought my cock and balls were being ripped from me I came so hard. I banged into her, Melissa must have sensed it too because her arms and legs clamped me in place until I had finished, and even then it was more minutes before she relaxed enough to let me go. I was collapsed on her, she held me, she loved me, we were fitted together like soaked tissue towels, there was no space between us.

Somehow I ended up on my back, and Melissa's face was in mine, she was kissing me. I fell in love then, but there was only hurt to be got from this. Our bodies were wet, but slicked together. Then she spoke.

"Mark, I have, as you might have guessed, made love a few times, I know how beautiful I am, so it's easy for me to get a man if I want one. But that isn't me, I want a man who will love me, not what I look like, understand?"

"I'm your guy Melissa, even now I can say that unequivocally, you have opened up something in me I never knew was there."

"Hmmm," she murmured, "Well, I think I know that, you are the best and nicest man I have ever met. There is one thing though, and I am serious here. If after this weekend I become pregnant, you will have a decision to make."

"Hang on Melissa," I told her, "won't he claim any 'baby' you have?" I popped fingers on both hands. She looked at me long and hard, as if making the biggest decision of her life.

"No Mark, he won't, and why?" she asked, "why is because, he uses condoms, he doesn't want children."

My mind was racing, I was thinking, I knew now I wanted this woman, and I wanted her forever no matter the cost. I nipped a nipple, she squirmed, "You keep doing that Mark, and I'll be having you again I'm telling you!" she told me menacingly, and squeezed my cock lovingly.

"You can have me anytime you want Melissa," I answered truthfully.

"Even when I am changing nappies?" She smiled meaningfully.

Now I knew, it was all or nothing, Melissa had decided on me, now she was asking if I was deciding on her.

"Two things," I said, "one is, yes even when you are changing nappies. And two is, you have to have my surname to do it." I was putting the onus back on to her. I had only known her properly this one night, yet here I was planning the rest of my life, and quite happily too.

She climbed over me, held my wrists above my head, she stared into my eyes. "There will never be any escape Mark Conley, Mrs Melissa Conley will see to that, and no pun intended, but you Mark my words." We spent the whole weekend making love, I even got to do her mind boggling ass, she sucked me dry.

"You are one lucky boy Mark Conley, you know that don't you?" I knew I was but I was already betting it wasn't for any reason I was thinking. I knew now that this Melissa was shrewder than any woman I had ever met.

"I do know that yes, but I'm sure you have a reason for it that I haven't thought of yet," I said.

"Yes," she whispered to me, "When I met you I fancied you right off, not that I would have ever let you know that. And if it had been anyone but you doing this to him, (Tim) I would not be here right now I can assure you, no matter what the reason might have been."

"Well Melissa," I told her, "After that, I do know how lucky I am, and on top of that, you are very easy to love." I saw a light in her eyes. I didn't know how I was doing it, but whatever it was, I was doing it right!

"You'll have to change your life for me Mark, I not putting pressure on you, but for us to work you have to realise that Hmmmm?" She was right, there was no way I could stay where her husband was, though I would keep him in check simply through the threat of exposing him to all.

"I want this," I said as I ran a finger around her rear end, poking it in to where I was to learn, nothing else had ever been.

"Nothing will be off limits Mark, I know I married Tim, but I was looking for you, I thought I had met you when I met him, can you understand that?" I did now, and nothing could have made me happier because I had been looking for Melissa too, hoping one day she would pass my way, she had.

"Do you want me now Mark, or later, when you have got your little boy strength back again?" She fell over laughing, I had never felt so good in my life, but I played too.

"I beg your pardon young lady! Get on your knees right now" I roared. I ran to the bathroom for some lotion, but I didn't really need it, Melissa was slick already.

I had a hard on to rival all hard ons. Melissa was a sight to behold, I gulped in sheer admiration. I wondered to myself how any girl or woman could look like she looked, and yet be so nice, so reasoned, so cool, and now, so loving. Then she got wonderfully rude.

"Bang it in my fanny first Mark, get it juicy then give it to me, but please be gentle, please?"

I did exactly as she asked, I rammed it into her silken sheath battered her for a minute then withdrew. I pointed it at her ass, I probed a little to let her know I was there.

"Go on Darling," she said. "Darling," she had called me darling, I was smothered in love for her now. I pressed, she pressed back and I popped in, Melissa fell flat on her face and moaned, I lay my weight on her, she started grunting in time with my insistent but gentle thrusts. Soon I was screwing that adorable ass, more and more I felt her becoming mine. She had already got me, there was no doubt about that. I had to level the playing field a bit. And this was how I did it, I was screwing her virgin ass, I was making it mine, I claimed it, and though that, I knew now I had claimed her.

I held her tight, I was gentle, but I was in control and we both knew it, it made her cum. She growled my name lots of times, always when I pressed right in. Many times I bottomed out, and she came and came. Eventually she asked me to slow, begged me. I did, then pulled out, I had no intention of ever hurting her although I knew this did, a lot.

We talked about everything, me, her, us, him, what the future might be. The thing that tipped it all into place was Melissa telling me she wanted to learn to love me, and to do that, we had to be together, I of course, agreed whole heartedly.

On Monday morning she rang him. I was by her side when she spoke, and I nearly fell down. "I'm not coming back to you Tim, I have already left you." I heard an explosion down the line, Melissa held the phone away from her ear. "No I am not living with Mark, I am leaving you first," he missed that bit.

I rang the office and booked every holiday I had, then I set about looking for another job which fortunately I found in the first week. We paid a visit to her house after making sure Tim was at work to gather her belongings and left. Though the calls never stopped, there was no point now was there. I had his wife, she had me, we were pregnant too. Melissa's words.

12