Melissa in Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stacked until 10, when I thought that I could fire up the splitter without being too rude. I started working through the other half of my haul. Head bent over my task, guiding the hydraulic maul, forcing its way through the grain to split the logs into manageable pieces, I didn't notice her walk up. Only when her scent drifted into my nostrils did I notice her presence and look up to see her standing there, fresh faced and beaming a beautiful smile. I smiled back and immediately cut the engine.

"Hey, you're on foot today!" I exclaimed.

"Yep!" she replied. "I've got the day off. Cutbacks due to COVID and all. But I just got tested yesterday and it came back negative, yay!"

"Aw that's great! So it's safe to be this close to you?" And I stepped closer to her.

She looked up invitingly and said, "Yes, I'm safe, and I'm here to help!" She added, "Are you safe, Sam?"

"I must be safe, since I haven't gone anywhere for weeks. Instacart all the way!"

She crossed her arms and cocked one hip. She looked at me appraisingly and said, "Okay. What can I do to help?

"I wasn't expecting any help, but I appreciate the offer. How will I repay my debt?"

"Well, we do have a small fireplace in Jason's house, so I was hoping you could give me some of your hardwood."

"I think that can be arranged." I replied.

Hoping that her words were innuendos, I showed her how I like the wood to be stacked and we set to work. While I reduced one drum after another, she stacked the logs. As I split away, I stole glances at the small of her back and top of her ass as she bent down to stack the wood, making a mental note to kiss those spots if ever given the chance. I could see a gleam of sweat over her creamy skin that I longed to lick.

The morning coolness was soon replaced by heat and I began to feel a little light headed. She must have noticed I was struggling to lift one of the last logs onto the log cradle, and she ran over to help. Grunting in exertion, we muscled it up and onto the rack, together. Both slumping over the heavy log, breathing heavy to catch our breath, I watched, as if in slow motion, a large bead of sweat dropped from my forehead onto her hand which rested directly below.

We looked at each other. She looked at the drop of my sweat on the back of her hand, then back at me. With our eyes locked, she drew it to her mouth and licked the back of her hand, still watching me. I cut the engine.

In the silence that followed, broken only by bird song and the breeze rustling the leaves, she murmured, "Mmm, Tastes good. Even better than I imagined."

"You? Imagined?" I stammered.

"I've thought about it," she said softly, eyes cast downward shyly.

"Me, too," I admitted.

She reached across the small space between us and placed her fingers behind my belt, pulling me toward her. She glanced down at the bulge in my jeans.

"I've imagined this ever since I first saw you when I was 19. A man like you can do strange things to a young woman, Sam. I can remember just catching a hint of your man scent back then. And it drove me wild." She tugged me closer still, drawing her crotch to mine, now feeling my growing bulge against her jeans. "Your smell made me do naughty things to myself at that age, mister." She giggled and added, "So thank you for that."

She tugged me closer still and looked into my eyes, saying softly, "Now I've gotten to smell you again and even taste you, and..." she paused, "You know I want more."

Pressing the length of my now hard member against her thigh, I lowered my lips to hers and explored her mouth. I tasted the same lipstick that she'd left on her coffee cup. It was even more delicious now. Her hands pushed a little further down past my belt when I pulled away from our deep kiss and she gasped for air.

I said, "It's too hot out here. Let's go inside."

She smiled and pulled her hands back. "Lead the way," she said.

On the way in the door, I was glad for the upgrade I had done to the AC. The house was cool and smelled fresh inside. After we kicked off our shoes, she looked around approvingly and said, "Nice place, Sam," adding "Oh my God, it feels wonderful in here. It was really hot out there."

I moved toward her and breathed on her, "I get the feeling it's gonna get even hotter in here."

"Me, too," she said as she began to undo my belt. As she worked at my buckle and the snap and zipper of my jeans, she nuzzled and kissed my neck, often returning to my mouth for deep kisses. She grabbed the sides of my t-shirt and lifted it over my head.

"Nice body, Sam," she murmured and kissed my chest. "Your scent has haunted me since I was a teenager. Your sweat drives me crazy! What is it?"

I shrugged and said, "I don't know, clean living?"

She slowly lowered my pants and I stepped out of them. She began to slowly pull down my boxers, the heat from my hardening cock rose between us.

"This is what I really want to taste," she said as she fondled me through my boxers, "and feel."

"You sure you don't want me to take a shower first, or maybe take a bath together?"

"No way!" she exclaimed. "You're sweat turns me on. If this..." and she gripped my cock in both hands through my shorts, "tastes anything like you smell, I'll be in heaven," and continued to slowly lower my shorts. When half of my penis was exposed, I placed my hands over hers to stop her. She looked up, startled.

"What?" she asked.

"First, strip for me," I said in a low voice. "I want to taste and feel you, too, you know."

She bobbed her head in assent and took a step back.

With eyes boring into mine, desiring my approval, she drew her t-shirt sexily over her head. The curve from her arms down to her waist was beautiful. Her stomach was flat and her breasts heaved beneath a lacy bra that could barely contain them. I nodded approvingly as my cock twitched within my tented boxers. She noticed and smiled at me. Next she unbuttoned her jeans and began to wriggle them down.

"Wait," I said and she stopped. "Turn around. I want to see that beautiful ass."

She spun around, bent at the wait and continued wriggling to free her perfect buns and thighs from the confines of her tight jeans. Then, glancing over her shoulder back at me, just as she had ten years earlier, but not half naked then, she peeled off her delicate panties, slid them down her long legs and stepped out of them. She turned back around to face my approving smile and reached around behind herself, causing her breasts to nearly swell out of their confinement. She unclasped her bra and let it fall to the floor, her gorgeous breasts bared in all their glory. The color of rose, erect tips protruding, her luscious looking nipples adorned her perfectly shaped breasts. They heaved up and down slowly, in time with her heavy breathing, her anticipation. I nodded slowly with a very serious look on my face, trying to mask the actual buoyant, boyish joy and excitement I felt inside. She stared at my cock, half of my length revealed, pointing downward, straining behind the elastic band which held it back.

"Come," I commanded.

She approached slowly and sensually, lightly stepping over discarded clothing, her eyes focused on my manhood, its girth revealed beneath my shorts. She looked up and asked, "Now can I see it?"

I nodded reassuringly and she knelt down before me. Drawing her face toward her prize, she inhaled deeply as she slowly pulled down on the fabric. She brushed her nose against my rod as she revealed inch by inch.

"I'm really going to enjoy this," she cooed.

She leaned in and smelled deeply as one last tug freed my engorged member. Once free from the constraints of the elastic band, it swung up and tapped her beneath her chin. The swollen head came to rest directly in front of her mouth. Without touching me yet, she smelled me deeply and admired my hardness and length, then she looked past my throbbing member, aching for her touch, up to my approving eyes.

"Please, may I?" she asked coyly.

"May you what?" I replied.

"Please, may I suck your beautiful, hard cock?"

"Yes," I said.

"Mmm, thank you," and began kissing and licking my hard rod, traveling down to the base to lap and taste my balls. Her lips and tongue sent tingles up and down my shaft, making it throb in her small hands. She pressed it against my belly and licked up and down the full length of the bottom side. She returned to the head and said, "God Sam, I love your smell. I love your taste," before engulfing the swollen head and slowly sucking my cock like I never thought it could be sucked. She dug her fingernails into my ass while I gently ran my fingers through her hair. She pulled on my ass cheeks, forcing my hard meat to the back of her throat. Squeezing and pulling on my cheeks, I watched in awe as she fucked her own mouth with my raging hard cock. Her expressive hands roved between my legs to caress my balls and the sensitive area behind them.

Her exquisite sucking and touch had me feeling like I might lose it soon. I bucked involuntarily, feeling the building sensation, poking her in the back of the throat. With both hands wrapped around my cock, she pulled off and looked up. She smacked her lips, and asked, "Is that what I think it is?"

"I think so, baby. You got me close. Not sure how much more I can take. If you don't..."

She cut me off. "It's okay. I want to."

She returned to deliciously sucking me. Every now and then she would pull her mouth off and stroke it while cooing, "Ooh I can taste that pre-cum and it tastes so good." More sucking and licking, then I began to buck again. "Yeah, hot man Sam is close now. C'mon baby, cum for me. Cum in my mouth!"

She sucked some more and combined her suction and tongue work with short little pumps just below the head. I thrust uncontrollably, adding to the friction her mouth and hands were causing. Feeling the impending release build, I did my best to warn her, but all I could really do was to throw my head back, emitting a long guttural sigh, and pump my hot jiz into her hungry mouth. She kept her tongue out, under the head, as I sprayed my cum inside and all around her mouth.

When the last drip beaded on the tip, she took my head back into her mouth and sucked some more. The spasms I felt told me I was still cumming and she was sucking up every last drop. She took me deeper and milked every last drop with her mouth. Her fingers wiped my cum from around her mouth. She licked each of her sticky fingers and gave a satisfied grin as she popped each one out again.

"Oh Sam," she said from her kneeling position, "You taste even better than I ever imagined."

"I'm glad, Melissa," I said as I extended a hand and raised her to her feet. She stepped into my embrace and sunk into me. My mouth found hers and I thought how weird, yet how natural, the taste of my own cum tasted when it was mixed with her saliva. After the best blowjob of my life, I wanted nothing more than to give the same kind of pleasure back to this beauty and to taste her juices.

I broke our kiss, looked into her eyes and softly said, "Now, it's my turn." I scooped her into my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"To my bed."

She snuggled against my chest and purred. I carried her upstairs and laid her down on my large bed. She stretched and sighed, then asked, "So how do you want me, lover?"

I said nothing, but laid down next to her and lowered my mouth over hers while I caressed her every curve. My roaming hand found her soft mound. She raised off the bed to my touch as the tip of my finger pressed into her opening. She murmured her pleasure. I felt her wetness and used that to explore every crevice inside her, ever so slowly. I left her mouth to kiss her neck and breasts as my hand discovered her regions below. She writhed at my touch and her breaths came faster as my fingers probed deeper. Reducing the movements of my hand to a slow motion up and down her slit, I occasionally pressed by knuckle against her swollen clit. I knew I had touched it just right when she arched her back and gasped for air.

I laid between her spread legs and turned my attention to her delectable breasts. Her rose nipples were swollen with desire as I gently sucked and nibbled them. Nuzzling her sweet tits and feeling her slick wet pussy with my fingertips, I could feel my cock swelling again, to my surprise. The extended tip bobbed near her opening while I lavished her breasts. She felt it and squirmed against it, pleading, "Oh yes, Sam, you're hard again! Please fuck me now, baby?"

Her pussy seemed to strain forward to reach my cock, but although I wanted to fuck her so bad right then, I had to taste her first. "I will, soon," I replied as my nibbling brought me to her sweet mound. Her long, thin legs splayed wide, revealing a perfectly shaped pussy, dripping with moisture, hot and aroused.

"What are you going to do?" she asked in a tiny voice.

"Taste you," I said, and lowered my face to her steaming pussy. Just like I imagined, but better, her juices tasted like flowers and honey, only warm. Add the saltiness of sweat and musky arousal and it was like tasting the nectar of the gods. Her scent was intoxicating. Her heat radiated. Her juices flowed. I lapped long and slow, stopping on each slow journey to suckle at her clit.

She squirmed in delight and encouraged, "Oh my God Sam, that feels so good. How do you do that?" and added, "Not too sweaty down there, I hope?"

"Not at all baby. Hot and fresh," I replied as I applied suction to her clit that made her sharply inhale. "Hot and fresh," I repeated and returned to my oral love making in earnest. She maneuvered her legs so that her heels pressed against my back, pulling my face into her drenched pussy. I felt my cock returning to its full size as I feasted at her garden. My cock throbbed in anticipation. Her sweet and salty taste combination intensified and she began to moan. From her mound, looking beyond the breasts she fondled, I could see her whipping her head back and forth, her bright red hair thrashed first to one side, then the other, as her moans of ecstasy increased. I could tell she was getting close. I renewed my attention on her clit while a finger took over to run slowly up and down her slit. Occasionally it would slip into her and she would jump and pant and pull me closer with her heels. I encouraged her while I licked every fold, to cum for me, as she had encouraged me. It was pure enjoyment bringing this beautiful creature to orgasm this way. She cried out as she arched her back and stiffened, then squirmed, spasmed and breathed, "Oh yeah, Oh yeah, OH YEAH!" She bucked and trembled, arching one last time before emitting a low howl of pleasure and collapsing onto the bed, exhausted.

Raised myself up from her dripping pussy and gazed at my spent beauty, glazed in sweat, breasts heaving. She lay there, legs and hair splayed, little after shock tremors coursing through her. She looked between her own legs at my full hardness, bobbing inches from her steaming pussy. She smiled approvingly and squirmed sexily, then licked her lips and spread her legs to me.

"And now?" she asked coyly.

"You want more, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah I do. I want all of you. In me."

I crawled toward her as if she were my prey. She lay before me, legs fully spread, helpless, wanting. I approached her opening and placed the head of my cock against it, feeling the heat emanating from her slit.

"Mmm, I want it so bad," was her response, and scooted herself toward me.

I pushed a little and felt the resistance of her tight opening. "Mmm. Mmmm," she muttered and pressed toward me. We both felt the head pop through and looked at each other wide eyed.

"You are tight," I said in wonder. "I don't want to hurt you, baby."

She only looked at me and repeated, "I want all of you. In me."

I then began the slow and languorous task of getting all of me into her. An inch at a time, I pushed in farther. With each partial thrust, she would sharply inhale and hold her breath, then exhale and breathe, "More." I would pull out my shaft until the head alone was inside her, then push in again, going deeper this time. Gasp, freeze, exhale, then another "More." Soon she began to pant and cried, "Oh God, Sam you feel so good inside me. You fill me up. Now please fuck me, baby." I still had an inch or so to get into her before true fucking could begin, so I pushed in the last of it, up to the hilt. She gasped louder, gulped and said, "Please tell me that's all of you in me."

"It is," I replied and gave her one more bump. It felt like she had an inner opening that was as tight as her outer opening. With each deep thrust, her outer opening convulsed, gripping and milking my rod while the head pushed deep into this inside chamber, like a pussy within a pussy. She was so hot and so wet inside. It felt glorious and soon we found a smooth and sensual rhythm. Each thrust finding that amazing spot deep within her, before retreating to nearly come out. Swollen head held by her tight opening, and then sliding back in again. Over and over, amidst her groans of pleasure and words of encouragement, feeling her silken pussy swallowing my hard cock. I slammed it home, emitting a grunt and I saw her gasp in wonder once again,

"Oh yeah, Sam, you are fucking me so good!"

After a few more hard bangs that shook the bed, I stopped, buried inside her. She seemed to come back to reality from her sex daze and looked up at me.

"Oh Sam, you keep this up and I'm gonna cum all over your hard cock. That okay baby?"

"That's what I want. Then I'm gonna fill you with my cum. That okay?"

She nodded happily and squirmed to get me going again.

"Slow and hard," she murmured, "to start."

My mind flashed back to the dream where she's said exactly that. Holy shit! This really was a dream come true! I felt my cock surge and pulse within her. The head straining as it probed her depths. After a few more long strokes in and out like that, I raised myself to a kneeling position. Her ass came up off the bed with pussy impaled on my shaft. I pulled her legs up to rest against me, her thighs against my abdomen, her calves against my chest. I caressed her delicate ankles and lightly massaged her feet while I thrust in and out deeply from this new angle. She ground herself against me with each stroke and gripped the sheets tightly. My thick rod found new walls and crevices to explore inside her. Her pussy caressed my cock with different muscles that I had felt before. She was panting and near release, I could tell.

I laid back and pulled her on top of me. She smiled through her tangled hair mischievously as she swung her legs around to guide her entrance toward the protruding stranger at her door. Straddling me, holding my shaft, she moved it up and down her slit, soaking it with her juices.

"Ooh baby, your cock feels so good," she said lustily, then placed the head at her opening and, with her hands resting on my chest, began to slowly lower herself onto my pulsing, rock hard shaft. She felt even tighter from this angle and again, inch by inch, she took in my full hardness.

Once engulfed by her silken walls, she flexed muscles that gripped my cock like no hand or even mouth ever could. She raised up and slid down on me over and over, then faster, our sex making squishing and slapping sounds. I was close to bursting. I reached out to both hold her, and to stop her before I erupted.

Still deep inside her I pulled her down to me and she lay on my chest, breathing heavily. She wriggled her ass and I could feel the new friction it caused. My cock throbbed but seemed safe from exploding for now.

She began to gyrate on top of me as I lay still for a moment. We could both feel that her clit was now perfectly positioned against the underside of my head. She pressed her abdomen against mine to add to the pressure, and the excitement it caused.