Melissa in Quarantine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kissed me deeply and passionately while she dragged her clit ever so slowly, back and forth against my cock. She broke the kiss and in wide eyed amazement, she asked, "You feel that?"

"Yeah, I do."

I remained almost motionless, just hard as a rock deep inside her, while she smeared her body against mine, our combined sweat lubricating us. Her movements were more side to side than up and down. An occasional upward buck from me brought added pleasure to the mix. Continuing her slow, erotic gyrations, seeming to float above me, suspended by me, we remained tightly connected below. She raised herself and I reached for her swollen breasts between us. Propping herself up by her wrists, she closed her eyes and reveled in the sensations she was feeling. I gently guided her breasts so that her erect nipples brushed against mine. Her eyes flew open at the sensation. "Oh God, Sam," was all she said and increased her pressure against me. I bucked upward, this time involuntarily, as my release began to build and I knew there was no stopping it this time. My upward thrusts meeting her gyrations, our nipples grazing, bodies sliding, her engorged clit pressed to my throbbing member built our shared passion to glorious climax.

Her eyes rolled upward and she bit her lower lip. Her breathing began to come in short, shallow gasps. Pressing as hard against me as she could, she soon began to quiver, emitting squeals of primal joy. I could tell she was there when trembling shakes overtook her whole body and guttural cries escaped her throat. I could not hold back watching this vixen in the throes of ecstasy cream on my shaft. It was futile to try and hold back, but trying just intensified the sensation when release came. Erupting deep inside her, I coated her walls, emitting my own primal grunts. She felt my load fill her and used her talented pussy muscles to milk it all in. She began to move a little up and down, eliciting more pumps of semen, squishing my hot jiz around inside her, pressing it into her every inside fold, saying "Yes, yes, that's what I wanted. All of you in me."

She rolled off of me, my spent cock coming free of its warm, wet confines, and crawled into my arms. Her pussy left a trail of our combined juices on my thigh as she snuggled into my chest and I encircled her in my arms. In quiet contentment, the only sound to fill the room became our soft breathing.

After a while, she asked in a whisper, "How about that bath now?"

I rose from the bed and softly spoke, "Anything for you, baby."

Hearing her sigh contentedly amid the tangled sheets as I walked to the bathroom, I ran a bath for us. While the tub filled with warm water and fragrant bubbles, I poured us each a nice glass red wine and returned to the bedroom doorway.

She lay there, her hair in disarray, the sheets around her disheveled, a sheen of drying cum and sweat on her face and stomach. I watched her lazily draw her finger from her dripping pussy, over her abdomen, around her breasts, and into her waiting mouth, where she absently licked our combined juices.

Breaking her reverie, I stepped into the room and offered her a glass. She looked up and smiled sleepily. She took the glass and we clinked them. "To you," we said in unison and laughed at the coincidence. We sipped our wine while her hand traveled up my thigh to idly fondle my cock. Her delicate handling made my flaccid tool plump up immediately. She set her glass on the night stand and scooted toward me as I stood next to the bed. She drew my plump member softly into her mouth applied a steady, excruciating sucking. While in her mouth, her eyes looking up into mine, we both felt my cock pulse and grow. Her sucking increased, then she stopped to focus on the head. She made the head expand and stretch its skin, reaching to fully erect hardness.

I looked down at her, unable to hide my surprise at what she was able to do. She saw my gaze and pulled her lips from my rock hardness long enough to smile sheepishly and utter. "Sorry, baby, I just can't get enough of your hardwood."

"I'll give you all the hardwood I got, baby," I laughed and added, "Okay, ready for our bath?"

"Almost," she replied, before applying a new level of suction. Hearing my groans of pleasure and feeling me begin to spasm uncontrollably in her mouth, she released me with a pop and said, "Not just yet, big boy. Let's take our bath before you blow your wad all over my face again."

I jerked forward to return to her mouth, but she grabbed my cock with her tiny hand and spoke directly to it, "Okay, let's get you all cleaned up. Then I'm gonna suck you and you're gonna fuck me again and again. You got that, mister?"

She moved my stiff cock up and down in front of her face, as if it were bobbing in assent, brushing the tip against her tongue as she moved it.

It throbbed in her hand and I said, "Yeah, we got it."