Melissa Rauch Does Porn Remake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh yeah! Oh fuckkkkkkkaaaaaahhhhhh!" Jennifer felt Chris' member pulse inside her. Each pulse sent a new stream of spunk into her galaxy. "Oh...you...fucking...bitch!" Chris cursed with each thrust of his hips.

Chris and Jennifer launching into orbit was the final straw for Kaley. "Oh yeah, that's it! Oh hell yeah! Right there! Right there! Don't you dare stop! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh gggggaaaaaaaa!" Her head leaned forward and her body tensed. She was pushing down do hard on Melissa's face she was afraid Kaley was going to break her nose.

Chris finally backed away from Jennifer and stood up. Jennifer pulled her face out of Melissa's snapper and leaned back on her haunches. She immediately began to fell a warm stream of cum run down the insides of her thighs. Kaley swung her leg over Melissa's prone body and fell to the ground. Her spectacular chest heaved, sucking in as much air as possible.

Hmmmmmm. It's going to take some creative editing to salvage this shot. the director thought to himself.

"Thanks for the, uh, good time," Chris said as he tucked himself back in.

Jennifer winked. "Any time."

Kaley held up her hand and pointed. "I'll be over later, stud!"

"Cut!"

"Oh thank God!" Melissa yelled. Her hand immediately went to her throbbing clit. "Oh my God!"

"Ha! Not done yet, huh?" Jennifer chided.

"Oh God! So close! So close!"

"Hmmmmmm," Jennifer hummed just before she dove back into Melissa's snatch.

Melissa bucked. "OH GOD!" Her hand went to the back of Jennifer's head. The other roughly groped her own chest. "Oh God! Yes, that's it! Right there! Sweet Jesus! Oh gggggaaaaaaaaa!" Her hips bucked into Jennifer's smiling face. She felt Melissa's clit vibrate under her tongue. Melissa pulled her in and held her tight while she demanded she not quit.

Melissa finally released Jennifer from her grip. Jennifer sat back up and swiped her forearm across her shiny chin. Her head pivoted. She saw the entire crew smiling, most with obvious bulges. She smiled a wicked smile. "Did ya get that? Y'all enjoy the show?"

From the back was heard "Hell yeah we did!"

The girls got cleaned up and came back outside. They laid down on lounge chairs, the sun beating down on them. We decided to put have them put their bikini bottoms back on but not their tops. There was no way the censors would have an issue with just naked tits. The cameras began to roll.

"You didn't cum? After all that? Seriously?" Jennifer asked.

Melissa shook her head. "Nope."

"I sure as fuck did," Kaley said with a broad smile.

"I must be losing my touch," Jennifer bemoaned.

"No! It's not you, I swear! It's me. Something's wrong with me."

"You should really see somebody about that," Kaley said. "Hey, I've got just the guy!"

Jennifer looked across at Kaley. "I'm sure you do. I'm shocked."

Kaley looked back and smiled. "Fuck you, bitch."

*****

Melissa sits in what appears to be a doctor's exam room wearing the classic hospital gown. A tall, handsome man in a doctor's coat bursts through the door. It's George Clooney.

"Okay. So, Mrs. Allen..."

"Please, call me Bernadette."

"Alright, as you wish. Bernadette. So, Bernadette, we've run tests, taken blood samples, done an MRI and a CAT scan, everything I can think of. I just have one final series of tests to run right now, okay?" Melissa nodded at him wide eyed. "Good. Let's get that gown off you first."

"Really? I need to be...naked...for this test?"

"Trust me. I'm a doctor."

The camera shot behind George and over his shoulder, as well as one behind her. We watched the gown slip down her shoulders and off, once again revealing those incredible tits. She discreetly shoved her chest out for the shot, accentuating them even more. We saw George's eyes get a glint in them and a smile cross his face. His eyes went straight to her chest.

"Yes. Good. Perfect. Now, just lean back, spread your legs, and relax."

Melissa jumped and squealed when George abruptly smacked his hand against her freshly shaven pussy. "Oh! Hey! What the fuck, bub?!"

"Relax, just relax. I need to make sure you're ready for the next test. Relax. I'm a doctor." Once Melissa had laid back down on the table with her legs hanging over the edge, George ran his finger along her slit. "Hmmmmm, it doesn't appear you're quite ready. I'll have to prep you."

"Prep me? What do you mean OH SHIT!" George dove his face between her legs. His face shook side to side while he lapped at her pink lips and growing clit. Melissa grabbed the edge of the table. "Oh God!"

A few moments later, George stood up straight. He ran his hand across his chin and smiled. "Alrighty then, I think we're ready," he said. The room filled with the sound of a zipper.

Melissa lifted her head while George lowered the table. "Hey! What's going on?!"

George was holding a huge cock in his hand. Not as big as mine, but damn close. No wonder he's so popular with the ladies! she thought to herself. "The only way to properly examine you for this test is with my own penis. Relax. I'm a doctor."

"O-o-okay," Melissa said as she laid her head back down. George touched his purple head to her glistening pussy. He leaned forward. Melissa chirped when the head slipped through. "Oh gawwwwwwwd," she moaned as the entire length slid in.

George swallowed and cleared his throat. "(ahem) Oh, uh, yes. Mmmmhmmm, yes. You're definitely, uh, tight enough that you should be reaching, uh, climax. Yes, that's for sure." He pulled his hips back and threw them forward, bringing a bark from Melissa. "Yes, okay, you felt that. That's good. Okay, let's proceed."

With that, he grabbed her ample hips and began to pump his hips hard and fast. Melissa gripped the edge of the table even harder. Oh God! I hope the director moves to the next scene pretty quick! He wasn't supposed to fuck me this hard! Oh God! George could quickly see the effect he was having on her. George has a reputation of being ornery and a practical joker. Today would prove to be no different. Without warning, he flicked her swollen kernel with his finger. Melissa nearly levitated off the table. George choked back a laugh. Then he began to rub it and swirl his finger around it. Oh! That fucker! That's not in the script! That wasn't in the rehearsals! Oh, that fucker! Ohmagawd! Oh! Oh! Uh, Dodgers, 106 wins, 56 lossessssss, Di-di-diamondbacks, 85 wins, 77 losses, Saaaaaan Francisco, 77 wins, 85 lossssssses...fucker! It was too late. She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. She gripped the table so hard she thought she might bend the metal. Every nerve ending was on fire while the torrent of electricity raced through her body. But, through it all, she concentrated on not allowing her body to give away to the audience that she was having an unplanned orgasm. I'm gonna kill him!

George let her finish before he finally pulled out. Her body sank into the table. It was all he could do to not break out into laughter. "(ahem) Okay. Well, yes, you should have definitely reached orgasm with that." She shot darts at him with her eyes. "Let's move on to the next test." He stepped away from the table. "Here, let me help you down. Yes, okay, good." He sat down on the same table. His glistening instrument pointed at her. "Now we need to insert my penis into your mouth. Or, more specifically, your throat."

"You want me to give you a blow job?!"

"Well, to be more specific, in layman's terms I need you to deep throat me," he said with a grin. "Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes, I think so," she said hesitantly.

George immediately noticed how warm and soft her hand was when she wrapped it around his shaft. Her tiny hand made it appear larger than it already was. Her hand glided with ease slickened by her own juices. She finally leaned over it. He felt her hot breath rush across the tip. He shivered when she kissed it, then rolled her tongue around it. She pointed it straight up and drove her face into his crotch. She ran her tongue across his balls and all the way up the thick vein on the underside of the shaft. She quickly did it twice.

She looked up at him with a crooked smile. "Mmmmm, I taste so good." Then went back to work.

George gasped and moaned, "Oh shit!" when she finally took him into her warm, moist mouth. Her head bobbed. His thick tip slammed against the back of her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and shoved. "C'mon now, in order for this to work it has to go into your throat...OH! Yep, just like that! Fuck!" Her face was landing in his lap with each dive. George chuckled. "Oh yeah, I see you've done this before. Ha!" This went on for a couple of minutes before the director ran his hand across his throat in a slashing movement telling George that was enough. George shot him a look then, regretfully said, "Okay, Bernadette, I think that's good." Bernadette released him from her mouth with a pop and grinned. "So, let me guess, you felt a tingling in your body, am I correct?"

She nodded. "Yes, that's correct. How'd you know?"

He jumped down from the table. "Because I'm a doctor. Okay, just a couple more tests. Here, grab the edge of the table, bend over and spread your legs."

"What? Are you going to fuck me? You've already fucked me!"

He held up a finger and smiled. "Ahhh, but I haven't tested you anally yet."

"You're going to fuck me my ass?! With that thing?!"

"Don't worry, Bernadette. I'm a doctor. It'll be fine. Now, just bend over and I'll get you prepped." Soon her heart shaped ass was staring him in the face. He grabbed a tube and squirted it's contents onto his fingers. She jumped when he touched her freshly bleached rosebud. "Yes, sorry, that's probably a little cold." He swirled it around her hole. She jumped again when he slipped a finger past her sphincter knuckle deep. He pumped it in and out. Then, without warning, he slipped a second finger in.

Fuck! That's not in the script either! I really am gonna kill him!

"I'm sure you didn't feel anything unusual with that procedure, did you?" She shook her head. "No, I didn't think so. We didn't penetrate deep enough. So, here we go!"

He slid behind her and between her legs. He touched his purple tip to her slightly gaped hole. He pressed forward. It slipped in. He pressed forward more. Two inches slid past her sphincter. He leaned forward.

"Ohhhhhhh heavenly fatherrrrr!" she moaned as he disappeared inside her.

He landed against her ass and paused. "Holy shit you're fucking tight!" Not exactly medical jargon. "Bernadette, my professional opinion is I think you need to take it up the ass more often!" He took a deep breath. "Okay, here we go. Let me know if you feel anything."

I feel you up my ass, you fat cocked bastard! she thought.

He gripped her hips and began to hammer away at her backdoor. Then he went off script again.

"Now, uh, if my theory is, mmmm, correct, you shouldn't feel this at all."

Feel this? Oh shit! Bernadette rose onto the balls of her feet. He had reached around and was flicking at her exposed clit. That motherfucker!

He tried not to chuckle. "Now, um, do...do you feel that? Do, uh, you feel anything?"

Melissa tried to gather her thoughts. "I...I...mmmmm...it...it tingles! It's tingling!"

He pumped harder. "Yes! Mmmmmhmmm! That's, uh, good! That's, uh, very good!" He continued to swat her clit.

"Yes! Yes! Good! Very good!" That motherfucker's gonna make me cum again! Fuck!

"Oh yeah! You're going to...going to...gah! Your ass is about to feel a warm rush! Oh yeah! Oh fuck yeah!"

She started to shove back into his quickening thrusts. "Ooo yeah, baby! Give it to me! C'mon, give it to me!" Give it to me before I cum!

His thrusts stuttered. "Oh yeah! Cumming! Cumming! Ggggaaaaahhhhh!"

She felt a rush of thick, warm fluid fill her cavity. His cock throbbed harder than any cock she'd ever felt. Each throb sent a new gush. Her own cunt was throbbing. She needed a release. Soon.

George's body finally halted. He pulled back. The camera zoomed into her tan thighs to catch a stream of white run down them. They were both panting, trying to catch their breath. George fell back into a chair.

"Yes, okay, very good. Very good. So, uh, you felt a tingling but no orgasm, right?"

You almost made me cum, you fucker! "Yes, a tingling but no orgasm."

"Okay, very good. So, we've got one more exam. This should confirm my theory."

"One more exam?!"

"Yes, yes, just one more. Why don't you jump up on the table while I get my assistants?" He cracked the door open. "Steve! Mark! Would you mind helping me out with this last exam, please?!" he shouted out the door.

In an effort to save on the budget, I "volunteered" to be one of the male nurses in the scene. We also called on Steve, the young man we had tested in my office a year ago. We got him for cheap. It didn't hurt that we both had above average size cocks.

Steve and I walked through the door. Melissa's eyes flew open. A brief moment of panic raced through Melissa's mind. Oh shit! I'm about to have these two huge cocks stuffed into me?! Holy shit! They'll meet in the middle!

"Steve, if you don't mind, I'd like for you to inspect her anally."

Steve smiled. "With pleasure, Doctor." He unzipped his pants and his thick, pale python fell out of his pants.

"Mark, I'd like for you to inspect her orally, please. Keep in mind, you'll need to penetrate as deeply as possible. All the way into her throat."

"Her throat? Do you think it'll fit?" I pulled out my already hard 9" of throat probing tool.

George's eyes opened wide at the sight. "Holy shit!" That definitely wasn't in the script. The director let the camera roll. If nothing else, he could edit that out. George gathered it back together. "(ahem) Oh yes, I'm quite sure it'll fit. Maybe not right away, but eventually it will. Trust me. I'm a doctor." I knew it would fit. Ever since that day in the office, she had been swallowing me on a regular basis while we wrote the script. "Bernadette, would you mind lifting your legs, please? Ah yes, perfect. Lovely."

Bernadette scooted back until her head was hanging over the edge of the table. Steve slid between her legs and lifted them into the air while I stood in front of her. The tip of my rod was nearly touching her lips. A chill ran up her spine when Steve pressed against her slickened hole. She licked her lips and opened her mouth. The familiar feeling of my swollen head slipping through her soft lips and smacking against the back of her mouth curled my toes every time.

That briefly took her mind off the fact that Steve was pressing his fat member into her. His wrinkled tip slipped in first, quickly followed by it's thick body. She gave a loud, muffled groan when his body landed against hers.

Steve rested there for a moment. "Oh fuck! Meli...Bernadette, this might be the tightest ass I've ever fucked! Holy fuck!"

Steve and I promptly began to pump our respective holes full of muscle. His hips landed against her heart-shaped ass with each thrust while my tip slammed against the entrance to her throat. Steve and I took turns molesting her massive globes and twisting her gumdrop-size nipples. The room was quickly filled with the sounds of skin slapping skin accompanied by moans and groans. Soon, George was off camera stroking his thickening probe.

The soundtrack for this shot was low and not overwhelming. We wanted the audience to feel like they were there in the room, so they heard the actual sounds. The camera shots for the scene were one of the most challenging without a doubt. We didn't want it to be gratuitous in-your-face sex - we wanted to keep our "R" rating. It was a challenge.

It wasn't long before my head snapped back. "Oh fuck!" Just like that, my thick rod slipped into her throat. Steve and George watched the entire length of her throat expand and take the shape of my cock in amazement. The camera zoomed in to catch the same spectacle.

In the name of time conservation, when it wasn't going to be blatantly obvious, the director would whisper "go" behind Steve. That's when he would furiously assault Melissa's true clit with his fingers. That's why, in the finished cut of the movie, Melissa's body would jump off the table occasionally.

After a few minutes, everyone watching knew Melissa was about to erupt. She felt two lightning bolts start at her toes and race up her legs on a collision course. When they crashed into her cunt, it felt like an atom bomb had gone off inside her.

Her hands gripped the edges of the table tighter than ever. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmm! Gggggggg! Gggggggg! Gggggggffffffuuuuhhhhh!" she gurgled. Her body visibly trembled while Steve and I continued our pounding.

As her orgasm neared its end, camera one zoomed in on a pair of fingers tweaking her nipple and faded out to cut to the next scene.

"Cut!" the director shouted. Steve and I continued to grind away. "I said, 'cut'!"

"Oh thank God!" Steve cried out. "Cumming! Cumming! Oh God, cummingggggaaaaa!"

Melissa felt a fresh, unexpected spurt of warmth shoot into her ass. Steve closed his eyes and continued to drive his thumping member while I continued to fill her throat with my meat.

Steve finally backed away. A pool quickly formed on the table at the crack of her sweet ass. George stepped into the void Steve left. Without a word, he held his staff steady and stabbed her still twitching twat. Melissa's back leapt off the table and she gave a loud, high pitched squeal.

"I said 'cut', goddammit!" the director yelled in a tizzy.

George turned to the director with his hips still pumping. "Listen, I'm not gonna tell you how to run your crew. What I am going to tell you is I'm not done with this cunt yet and you need to back the fuck up or you'll never work in this town again."

The director did as told. By this point of filming, everyone knew what to do - keep the cameras rolling.

"You like my cock in your slutty little cunt, Melissa? Huh? You like that?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!"

I had a firm grip on her head, holding it steady for my dives into her face. "Jesus Christ, Melissa! Your throat's like a vise! Fuck! You're...you're...fuck! You're gonna make me cum!"

"Paint this bitch!" George commanded.

I pulled out of her face and stroked my throbbing member. A rope of white shot across her throat and landed between her tits. A second and third spurt landed on her throat and split down each side, coming to a halt in her long blonde hair. I stabbed my still throbbing hose back into her mouth and down her throat. She tried to swallow the spunk I was still unloading, but her throat was blocked. A mixture of jizz and saliva slipped through her lips and streaked down her cheeks and temple.

It wasn't long before George's thrust began to stutter. He had a firm grip on her raised legs. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh motherfuck! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck!" He pulled out of her slit and slid his tool along it. A stream blasted out like it'd been shot out of a cannon. It rainbowed over her taut stomach and crashed into the underside of a tit. It splattered across it and her rib cage. Several more shots rang out, landing as high as the base of her ribs and as short as just about her landing strip of hair. But the time he was done, her torso was a milky white. It was quite impressive.

That's fucking impressive! I thought to myself. No wonder he's so popular with the ladies!

George and I finally backed away to survey the damage. We were happy with the result. Melissa laid limp on the table, exhausted. "Ohmagawd, you fuckers," she panted. The cameras continued to roll. They watched her slowly sit upright. Cum streaked down her body. It dripped off her nipples, pooled on the table, and ran down her thighs. She wearily looked down at herself, then looked straight at George, Steve, and I. We were standing side by side, tucking our snakes back into their cages. She ran her fingers up her stomach and scooped as much as she could gather between her lips. Her fingers were clean when she brought them out. She licked her lips and smiled. "Mmmmmmm," she hummed.