Melissa’s Journey: Staying Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mel lifted her head, she saw that Zach was hard again. She shuddered at the memory of how quickly an eighteen-year-old can recover his erection. Kneeling by the couch, Mel continued to caress Zach's belly with one hand but straightened her back to allow Zach to see her upper body. Zach glanced at Mel, then reached with both hands under Mel's top to cradle both breasts. Mel sighed, letting Zach know she liked being touched by him. Zach surprised Mel by moving his hands to push her blouse back off her shoulders, and his look said he wanted her to remove her top. Mel gave him a knowing smile, and she peeled her blouse back and off.

When Mel was topless, Zach exhaled sharply, and a chill ran through Mel's body. She trembled when Zach reached out and cupped the underside of both breasts, lifting them slightly. Mel had a fleeting, and wholly unwarranted, thought that Zach would think her boobs sagged; but the look on his face was more awe than anything else, and he lovingly squeezed her tits and his thumbs caressed her erect nipples. Mel's hand moved down from his stomach to stroke his erection through his shorts. Zach moaned but continued to fixate on the luscious breasts in his hands. The moment overpowered Mel, so she stood and leaned down so her breasts were in Zach's face.

Almost as if by instinct, Zach accepted her invitation and began sucking on Mel's left tit while continuing to fondle the other. Mel reached around to cradle Zach's head against her, almost purring, and Zach sucked harder. Mel adjusted her body so that Zach moved to right breast and sucked it just as vigorously. Mel's hand continued to hold Zach close, and her heart raced at the thought of giving Zach another first-time experience. "That feels good Zach," Mel whispered, and Zach moaned and suckled her. After a few minutes, Mel pressed Zach's face between her breasts, holding him close against her bosom. Pulling away, Mel had a fleeting thought to kiss Zach, but shook it off for fear of confusing him or herself.

This encounter was as much Mel's sexual experience as it was her exposing Zach to new things. She slid back to her knees and looked seductively at Zach. "I hope you liked that as much as I did," Mel said. Zach was breathing heavily, and he nodded and grunted unintelligibly. Mel took that as a yes and upped the ante. Her left hand again moved to feel Zach's erection through his shorts, and he closed his eyes and gasped. Mel stood and got Zach's shorts down and off for the second time that day, again uncovering his hard, young cock. Mel knelt back down, this time near Zach's hips, and both of her hands wrapped around his stiff dick.

Zach opened his eyes as Mel stroked him. Maintaining eye contact with Zach, Mel slowly leaned down to take Zach into her mouth. Still looking at him she slowly bobbed her head, moving his cock in and out of her mouth. Zach groaned and his two hands grabbed the back of Mel's head as she orchestrated him gently but steadily fucking her mouth. Having Zach watch her giving him his first full-on blowjob shook Mel to her core.

Mel hungrily took Zach deeply into her mouth and moved one hand down to fondle Zach's swollen balls. That combination soon was too much for Zach, his body tensed, and he grunted. Mel pulled back but clamped her mouth just below the head of his cock as the first spurt of semen filled her mouth. Zach writhed from the most intense of his orgasms, making Mel nervous about his leg. But his second orgasm in about four hours produced less ejaculate, and Mel swallowed it easily, savoring what would likely be her last taste of Zach. Mel held Zach's softening cock in her mouth, and a hand slowly caressed his abdomen as Zach regained his composure.

Before pulling off Zach, Mel looked up at Zach so that he saw himself in her mouth one last time. For the second time today, the sight took Zach's breath away. Mel softly kissed her way up Zach's stomach all the way to his chest, and she shuddered as she felt Zach's hand on her bare back. Mel straightened up and looked at Zach, keenly aware that her breasts were on full display. Zach looked at her lovingly, and Mel again had to resist the urge to kiss Zach. "Thank you, sir," Mel said with a big smile.

Zach laughed and shook his head, amazed that Mel was thanking him. He averted his eyes briefly and said, "I guess that's why dudes are always talking about getting a blow job." He looked at Mel, who smiled and averted her eyes. "That was so amazing," Zach said breathlessly. He reached over to touch her upper arm and Mel leaned toward him so that his hand could softly caress Mel's right breast.

After a moment, Mel said softly, "We should get you dressed." Zach nodded, although he wished the moment could last. Mel stood to get his shorts, treating Zach to another view of her naked body from the waist up. She slipped his shorts up his legs and moved them carefully up over the knee brace. Zach grimaced at one point and Mel gently massaged his thigh to make sure he did not cramp. Mel was struck by how much more comfortable Zach was being touched by her and also how relaxed she was being topless in front of him. Seeing how much Zach enjoyed looking at Mel made her a little sad that Susie would be staying home the rest of the week. Still she said, "You Mom should be home in an hour," and she took his hand in hers. "I'm so happy that you seem to be getting better."

"Thanks to you," Zach said with a mischievous look. "I'm kind of happy I got hurt," he said genuinely.

Mel wrinkled her nose. "I would never say that... but I'm very happy I had the opportunity to help you feel better," Mel said almost wistfully.

"I'm so glad you were here, Mrs. C.," Zach said with a far-off look, before looking at Mel with grateful eyes. "I'll never forget the last two days," he said softly.

Mel got up, gathered up her blouse and bra, and headed into the bathroom to get dressed before Susie got home. About an hour later Susie texted that she was leaving her office and would be home soon. Mel responded that she need to leave to get dinner ready at home, but would stay in touch. She added that Zach seemed very comfortable, and they each texted an "I love u" and made plans to walk together early Friday morning. Mel then gave Zach a big hug and headed back to her house, already processing the details of Zach's introduction to sex. As she reached her house, Mel texted her husband, who was about to board a plane to fly home: "I have something exciting to share. I think you'll like it."

12