Melissa Smith-Jones Ch. 02

Story Info
Melissa confronts her stalkers amid life's turmoil.
8k words
4.67
9.1k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

Special Note: For those readers not from New York where it is wide spread cultural knowledge, 'mishigas' is a Yiddish word meaning nonsense.

********************

In Chapter 1 we met Melissa Smith-Jones. She was the mistress of Mike, a wealthy man who kept her in style in a fancy New York apartment. She bragged to her best friend Jane that Mike was taking her on holiday to the south of France. Once there, Mike forced Melissa to go topless on the beaches of Juan-les-Pins, and to wear a micro bikini which shamed the normally reserved woman. She adjusted well when she discovered she was not alone, and that she was within the bounds of normalcy on the beaches of the French Riviera.

Mike was called away to Paris on business and while he was gone Melissa met a British man Nigel Clark, just by chance. Nigel fell in love with Melissa's bare boobs and shortly later he fell for Melissa herself, too. Mike was surprised by his wife Ann Christine who visited him in Paris. She somehow had learned of Mike's affair with Melissa and forced him to dump her, which he promptly did, by a 'Dear John' text. That cleared the field for Nigel.

In the meantime, Melissa discovered she was being stalked. Nigel did not believe her, but nevertheless she clung to him for safety. The two became hot and heavy, and in a tradition established by Mike, Nigel adopted Mike's idea of making love to Melissa while she was bound and tied spread eagle on her back.

Melissa told Nigel that she liked him and that the whirlwind beach town affair in France was wonderful but she did not want a New York/London relationship. Once Nigel moved to New York, if he ever did, things could be different. As it stood, however, once Nigel returned home to London their time together was over. After a bittersweet last night Nigel left, leaving Melissa still bound spread eagle on her hotel's bed. He gave the room key to her 'stalker' and asked him to release her. This is where we begin Chapter 2, with Melissa naked and bound spread eagle on her bed, and her stalker entering her room with a key card.

*********************

My stalker entered the room, grinning a grin of pure evil. "Hello Melissa," he said. He had the same English accent as Nigel. Well, I guess an English accent is common in England, wouldn't it be, after all?

How to handle this? I thought to myself. I'm naked, bound spread eagle on my back on the bed, and there is this man who has been stalking me, staring at my naked body with its readily available charms. It's like I'm here on a silver platter for the man. Maybe he won't like sloppy seconds? I'm still full of Nigel's cum, after all.

Shit, he may get outraged and hit me. I can't even fight back! I'm totally at his mercy.

Shit, shit, shit, why is this turning me on? What the blazes is wrong with me? Oh my God no, he's undressing, never taking his eyes off me. He's staring straight at my tits. No surprise there I guess. Now at my pussy. Now finally at my face. Yes, my stalker, my eyes are up here!

Talk, you idiot! I tell myself. Stall until you have a plan. A plan? Seriously? This is hopeless. He said 'Hello Melissa,' so he knows my name. Okay, that's an opening, even if his tone of voice had such evil import to it. Here we go.

"Hello," I said. "You have me at a disadvantage,"

He says nothing, but chuckles. He's still undressing. Nice body, too. I can't believe I'm thinking that!

"I mean, several disadvantages, of course, me being bound and naked and all. But I meant you know I'm Melissa. What should I call you?" I asked.

Startled it seems, he thinks, solves his own question, and said, "I'm Geoff. Nice finally to meet you Melissa."

I had enough time to think. Flatter him! Maybe he won't hurt me, then?

"Geoff's a nice name," I say. Oh God, how lame.

"Glad you think so. My mother's doing, not mine. I would have preferred Brad, or maybe George," Geoff said.

Uh-oh. Here comes the great reveal. Well, prepare yourself Melissa. You know it's big, you saw that at the beach now, didn't you? Oh...my...God. I'm just staring at it. The man is a freak of nature. I'm getting soaking wet just looking at it.

I manage to tear my eyes away long enough to look at Geoff's face.

"Most women are freaked out when they see it. I can't tell if you are or not," he said.

Be non-committal. Change the subject. Ask him what he does for a living? Are you insane, Melissa? Keep it lighthearted.

"I enjoyed when you watched us go at it in the deep water at the beach," I said. OMG I can't believe I just said that.

He smiled. It's not his evil smile, it's a nice one. It's working! Talk about good luck!

"I don't know why, I guess I'm strange or something, but having you there, watching, turned me on," I continued. It really is working! He even looks happy. Okay, time for your ace, girl.

"I never told Nigel about your trick with your finger in my ass. That's our secret. Just you and me. You were key to an explosive orgasm. Do you feel I owe you one?"

He's relaxing! I can see it in his body language. His monster cock is not even hard. Can he rape me with a flaccid tool? I don't think so. Oh, shit. Maybe he'll get enraged because he can't get it up? Here I am, naked and bound, totally vulnerable, and he can't get it up? That must be horribly frustrating to a rapist. He could take his anger out on me? I don't mind the sex, really, I just don't want to be hurt! He could cut me, is that a knife? He could kill me. I don't want to die!

"It's not our little secret, I'm afraid," Geoff said.

"Oh?" Lame, Melissa, lame!

"Nigel knows. He knows everything. He's my brother, you see," he said.

Okay, I really and truly did not see that coming. I'm shocked speechless. Not a good state to be in with a rapist.

"I know you think I'm here to rape you, and that I've been stalking you. Nigel told me about how you thought I was a stalker. I've had a bit of fun, I admit, teasing you into thinking that. Really though, I'm here to release you from your bonds. Nigel was so crushed when you dumped him just now he was crying and had to get away. I'm doing him a favor, you see," he said.

I still couldn't speak. This was unreal. Hell, it was surreal, whatever that means. I don't know what surreal means, but I'm sure this was it.

I girded myself as he came over to me. He was still flaccid so no rape. Was he going to hurt me, though? He's taking out his knife! Should I pray? I don't even know how to pray, I'm so pathetic. I'm thinking of my parents. Will they still love me with my face all cut up?

"You know, you're quite adorable when you're scared. It's a good look for you. Besides the nudity, I mean. When a girl has a body like yours, well, being nude is a plus, isn't it?" my rapist Geoff said.

He didn't undo my bonds, he just sliced through them. Boy, that knife must be sharp. Don't think about that! My legs were free. I can fight back, now? It's probably not prudent with my hands still cuffed. Wait, wait! He has a key! He's unlocking the handcuffs. Nigel must have given him the key. I'm free! I'm still terrified though, he still has that bloody knife in his hands, so I just lie there, still spread eagle.

Geoff looked at me. He seemed to me musing, in reflection, as he said, "Your beauty is remarkable Melissa. I knew already you were beautiful in clothes, but lots of women are. They are rarely, perhaps never, even more beautiful naked, but you certainly are. I can see why Nigel was so crushed to lose you. You really destroyed him, Melissa. He even told me that on top of your physical beauty you have a beautiful soul."

"Well, I've abused this situation long enough. You can get dressed now. You are free," he said.

"You're not going to rape me?" I stupidly asked.

"No, of course not," he replied.

"You're really Nigel's brother? You were not stalking me?" I also asked.

He laughs. "I am indeed and no, I was not. Juan-les-Pins is a small town. At the beginning we just crossed paths a lot. I came here on holiday with Nigel, to help him. He was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. He got lucky, very lucky I'd say, and he met you. Sure, I was jealous, but I was just keeping an eye out on him. He's so very vulnerable in his current state, you see."

"Uh, why did you undress just now?" I even more stupidly ask. We were now talking, both of us naked. It was bizarre.

"I could not resist. Sorry about that. I loved the way you looked when you thought I was going to rape you. Has anyone ever told you how fetching you are when you are scared? Not just gorgeous and sexy as you are always are, but truly fetching?" he asked.

"No, you're the first. That was cruel, what you did. I was scared for my life, you know," I said. Now that the threat was gone, I was getting angry.

Geoff ignored that last remark. "Say, Michelle, since we're both naked and all, I was thinking..."

His cock was now nice and hard. My goodness it was huge. Maybe too big to be fun, but it would be an amazing memory to have something like that inside me. The tales I could tell Jane! Too bad he's Nigel's brother. I can just buy a huge dildo, can't I?

Looking back, I think it was the relief from the terror of what I was convinced was an imminent rape and possible death that made me all giddy. It kind of skewed my judgement, too. Nothing seemed serious once that threat had vanished into thin air.

"I'm sorry, Geoff. You're nice and all, and now that you're not going to rape me, I can see that you're sexy, too. I'm still in love with Nigel even if we just broke up. I'm not really ready for sex with anyone I'm afraid, but especially not with Nigel's brother!" I said.

"In some cultures, you know, the wife is given to the brother when the husband dies," Geoff said.

"Well then, Geoff, if Nigel moves to New York and proposes, I'll say yes in a heartbeat, and you can wait for him to die, and then I'm yours. Okay?"

"He might, you know. I've never seen him this much in love with anyone. He told me to tell you that we should fuck. He knows I'll always want to fuck you, and that I should get it out of my system," he said.

"I don't believe you," I said. "Nigel cannot tell you that we should fuck. Hello? I am here, the woman in question, and no man can tell another man that 'we' should fuck. This is offensive. Nigel would never say something like that."

"He said you wouldn't believe me. He gave me this to give you," Geoff said, as he handed me the panties Nigel said he was taking as a souvenir.

I was stunned. I looked at him. I saw real sweetness in his eyes. He reminded me so much of Nigel.

"How about just a little sex? Maybe a kiss?" Geoff asked. It was not a pathetic question. His tone was full of desire.

I gave him a quick kiss on the mouth. He gently held my head between his hands and kissed me back. A sweet kiss it was and he was lingering to draw out the kiss. I opened my lips and he opened his. The kiss morphed into a hopelessly erotic kiss.

Geoff began to fondle my boobs as we kissed. Lord, it felt good. I rubbed his back while he fondled my boobs, with the occasional nipple tweak, as the kiss continued. He pulled me to a standing position and he kissed me again, pulling our bodies flush, one to the other. His huge cock had nowhere to go, but it was pointed up and so it was trapped between our two stomachs. Geoff's hands went down to cup my ass cheeks as my arms went around his neck, my hands running through his thick, healthy head of hair.

We kept kissing in our standing position as his hands went down to my snatch, finding it soaking wet in anticipation of what might otherwise have come, so to speak.

I broke the kiss. "I'm afraid I'm full of your brother's cum. I'm sloppy down there."

"I don't mind," Geoff said, as he resumed kissing me and began to finger me in earnest.

I was getting much too turned on. I broke the kiss. "That was quite a kiss," I said. "I should get dressed."

"How about just a taste, before you do," Nigel said, as he put my hand on his enormous, now erect, or perhaps I should say very erect, cock.

"You must think I am a gold-plated trollop," I said. I had Googled the word 'trollop' and had learned its meaning. I sank to my knees and kissed the tip of his cock. He tasted exactly like Nigel. I missed Nigel terribly, already! I began to cry as I took the tip of his cock in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. My hands automatically went around it and began to pump it while my mouth did its magic.

After about ten minutes of my blowjob, when I seemed to be in a trance, Geoff sank to the floor. I kept right on ministering to his amazingly wonderful member. He pushed me down onto my back, spreading my legs with his hands as I fell. He released my legs but they remained spread, as though they had a mind of their own. He climbed up on me, got in position, and hovered at my little entrance to paradise.

If he had looked at me he would have seen my closed eyes. He may have said something, I don't know. I was lost in thought about fucking Nigel's brother and how this would turn out to be the stupidest thing I had ever done, but boy did I want to do it!

A sign of wisdom and maturity is not to give in to your base desires. One should be able to postpone gratification. Just because it will feel good and be wonderful, does not necessarily mean you should do it. Taking heroin is a great example and lord knows I've never done that. More than once, that is. I've never done it more than once. Or twice if you count that time, no wait, that was cocaine, and OH NO! He's slipping that monster inside me! Help! Say NO, say NO, say NO!!

"Oh my God YES," is what I actually said, as he wiggled that huge head into the entrance to my inner soul. My legs spread wider of their own accord. My tummy raised itself off the floor. I knew I could take it. After all, women are built to give birth to babies and what is a cock compared to the size of a baby? Even a monster cock? It had to be just a question of dilation, right? Dilate you mother fucker, dilate!

A few minutes later the high drama was over. Geoff was inside me. All of him. Now the games will begin, I thought, and I was right. All the man had to do was pump. With a cock like his, any girl would be happy with anything he did. But like his brother Nigel, the man had real talent. I mean serious, true talent. Some men are just made to fuck a girl. Someday I hope to meet the father of these two brothers, heh, heh.

I wonder if their father is knighted? He might be Lord Clark, the Duke of Cock?

He pumped, he screwed, and he nailed me. I could not even catch my breath! It was amazing to feel his cock touching places inside me I did not know were even there. I did not need a steady diet of fucks like this, I most certainly did not, but every once in a while, it's something every girl should experience!

Oh my goodness, it just gets better! He's fingering my clit while he fucks me! OMG there it is, I'm climaxing! He sees me, too, shivering and shaking like I'm an epileptic or something. I remember the first time a man made me react like that I was surprised and embarrassed. The man knew I was climaxing, even if I did not. I was so young, so ridiculously young that I'll never say my age at my first time, and I was certainly innocent back then.

His hand is snaking underneath my ass. He's not going to -- yes he is, there it is, it's his finger in my asshole again. Well why not? It worked in the deep water at the beach right enough, didn't it now? I just came however with his clit fingering and holy Moses he's doing both at once! Clit and anus! Oh no, here I go again! I screamed this time, and I mean loud!

He's still fucking me, even after two orgasms, the second one being in the mega category. He should pull out, I can't take this anymore. Wait, he's going faster now, fucking me harder, and harder. Is his cock touching my cervix? Holy shit! I think it is. He's breathing hard, he's getting close.

Ahhh. Oh, he's really letting loose inside me. I wonder if his balls produce cum in proportion to the size of his cock? How much of a freak is he? He's still ejaculating! What is that four squirts? Five? I was too lost in emotions to count.

He's done. He's lying on top of me. He feels good, all relaxed and spent on top of me while I am in my post orgasmic state of total bliss. His dead blob weight feels good, sexy, lying on top of me with his huge cock still inside me. It's even huge when it's flaccid as he loses his erection.

I'm pumping it, squeezing it a bit with my vaginal muscles. I can do that, even if I do it only rarely. I guess I'm kind of hoping he can get hard again while still inside me? No, he's pulling out. I'll speak first, he's probably nervous.

"That was one hell of a kiss, Geoff. What's it like then when you fuck?" I said and thank goodness he laughed.

"Want to do it again once you recover?" I asked. He nodded. Geoff spent the night with me. I missed Nigel, but if I could not have Nigel, then Geoff was one hell of a substitute! I really have to meet their father. Go to the source, the French always say. Oooh, what a wicked thought! Imagine fucking the old Duke of Cock himself!

When I flew back to New York (well, to Newark, technically; most of my knowledge of New Jersey is the inside of Terminal C of the Newark airport), counting the flight from Nice to Paris and the shopping time in Charles de Gaulle airport (I still had Mike's credit cards, the asshole) while I waited for my flight to Newark, I must have had close to 12 hours to think things through.

I knew Mike was history. I was angry and hurt to the core, and maybe it was self-preservation, but I could feel my love for him slipping away. Is there some sort of law of physics called the law of conservation of love? As my love for Mike withered away my love for the already lost Nigel was in ascendancy. Maybe it was still possible to resurrect that affair? What if I went to London? I could no longer afford my NY apartment anyway. In London, though, I would not have a job, and my job was, after all, fairly well paying.

Who am I kidding? I had just fucked Nigel's own brother for Pete's sake! I don't care how enlightened some British men are (and are they even enlightened, anyway?), if you fuck another man, let alone your lover's brother, you might as well give up hope for that relationship. Why am I such an idiot?

By the time the plane landed and I could turn on my cell phone again I had everything worked out in my mind. I would forget about both men and find a place to live that I could afford, maybe in Astoria? No, still too expensive. Even Brooklyn was too pricey. Psychologically I could not handle Jersey, so that left the South Bronx. Hey, why not? I'd have easy access to Yankee Stadium, after all.

I had eight text messages. One from Mike, six from Jane, and one from Nigel. I read Mike's first. Stop using his credit cards, was the message. Where money is concerned, the man is efficient. I bought everything nice I could find in Newark airport using the gold American Express card he gave me. I even bought a new suitcase in order to put all my new purchases inside it. I planned to 'officially read' his text after I left the airport, having spent over $5,000 in the airport. I could kick him in the balls, of course, but this would hurt him worse.

Next, I read the texts from Jane. She really is a good friend. She was loving and supportive. I waited until I was home in my-soon- to-be-no-longer fancy New York apartment before I read the text from Nigel.

I was in a warm, even hot bath when I finally summoned the courage to open the text from Nigel. I had no idea what to expect. I kept remembering his brother Geoff (not Brad nor George) telling me how Nigel loved me in a way he had never before loved a woman. Was that believable? He had only known me for what, two days?

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers