Melissa Smith-Jones Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With you, that hasn't happened yet. I'm still in the uncontrolled desire stage. Or uncontrolled lust, as you put it," Nigel said.

Jane lightened the mood, announcing she too was free that evening. I looked at her. Nigel looked at her.

"Geoff is in town. He came over with me. He worries too much," Nigel said.

"Are you thinking double date, or something?" Nigel nodded, smiling. "That won't be too weird?" I asked.

"For me or for you?" Nigel asked.

"For me, definitely it will be. I was asking about you," I replied.

"What on Earth is going on?" Jane interrupted.

"How about a blind double date tonight? I promise, no I guarantee, you won't' be disappointed," I said to Jane, but studied Nigel's face as I said it. He was smiling. He knew all about his brother's cock, I imagine.

"I'm Mike's girl," Jane said.

"I'm confused. You said you were free tonight," Nigel said.

Sometimes Jane surprises even me. This was one of those times. "Well, I saw the way you were fucking Melissa here. Often the men she fucks also enjoy fucking me."

"America seems to be chock full of beautiful, sexy women," he said. "Thanks, Jane, but I have eyes only for Melissa."

"Your blind date tonight has the Melissa Smith-Jones Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval," I said to Jane. This was our coded phrase. I was telling Jane he already had carnal knowledge of me, and I approved of his bedroom prowess. "Give it some thought. You know that you and Mike are on a highway to nowhere, right?"

I gave Jane the look. She excused herself and left. She did not go far, though, and when Nigel left a half hour later, she 'happened' to run into him on the street. I saw her make a play for him from my third-floor window. My 'stalker' Geoff crossed the street and Nigel introduced her to Geoff. Geoff led her away somewhere.

Two hours later I got a text from Nigel. It said, "My brother reports that Jane can really wear out a guy! Probably you knew that. The double date for tonight is on. See you at 7pm?"

I texted back, "I'll be ready. Can I wear a bra?"

Nigel texted back one word, "No." I expected that. I smiled.