Melissa's Journey - Susie Pt. 01

Story Info
Mel's journey takes an unexpected turn.
3.8k words
4.73
5.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fifth installment of Melissa's Journey. The story can stand alone but the first four stories may add context.

Melissa, known to her friends as Mel, had just turned 45, but she looked younger. For a few years, she had been on a journey exploring her sexual desires, fantasies, and interests, and that led to several intimate encounters over the last two years, most recently giving her best friend's eighteen-year-old son, Zach, his first hand job and blowjob. Since then, Mel's youngest son had left for college, leaving Mel and her husband "empty nesters." So too had Zach gone to college, leaving his mother and Mel's best friend, Susie, home alone, because Susie was unexpectedly widowed seven years before when her sons were eleven and thirteen years old.

A few weeks earlier, Susie was invited to an over-40 singles event and asked Mel to come with her as her "chaperone." Mel wasn't sure bringing a married friend as a chaperone was in the spirit of a singles get-together, but she wanted to support her friend, because Susie had struggled with dating since her husband passed away. Conveniently, the Friday night mixer was on a day Mel's husband would be on the west coast for business and would not be home until Saturday afternoon. So, Mel agreed to go, but said she would be about an hour late to the two-hour event.

Mel hoped the event would be good for Susie. Since losing her husband, and having to raise two teenagers, Susie had dated fewer than ten men and slept with only one, a real estate investor named Marc. Mel remembered how excited Susie was the first time she went down on Marc and realized things were going to go further. Unfortunately, while Marc was handsome, very charming, and attentive to Susie, he also was married--a fact he somehow failed to mention. They slept together just five times, and Susie confided he was "great in bed," but she ended the relationship about two years ago as soon as she found out his truth. After that, Susie "played" with one other guy about a year ago, but she said it was nothing more than touching and her giving him head once.

When Mel arrived at the mixer, she found Susie surrounded by three men, two very good-looking and one not unattractive. Mel wasn't surprised Susie was getting lots of attention, as she is both smart and attractive. Susie is petite, not quite 5'3", with an athletic body that, because she was committed to exercise, carried only about fifteen pounds more than when she was a college gymnast. Her short blonde hair, blue eyes, and girl-next-door face nicely complimented her smallish but round boobs and curvy rear. Her dark plum dress flattered her figure and the firm abs Mel knew Susie worked hard to maintain.

When Susie introduced Mel, she told the guys to "settle down, she's married," although her suitors were not phased by that and occasionally flirted with Mel. Susie clearly had had a few drinks, and there were two on the table in front of her that she hadn't touched. When they went together to the ladies' room, Susie acknowledged she was happy to see Mel because the guys were "trying to get me drunk and they're succeeding." Then she said: "Aren't you proud of me for telling them you're married, and leaving out that you sometimes fool around." Mel shook her head at Susie's reference to Mel's recent journey, knowing her friend was both nervous and a little tipsy.

"Thank you for that," Mel smirked. "You know I could just leave you here to decide which of those guys you will go home with, or maybe even that you want to take on all three at once," Mel teased.

"Fair enough, smart-ass" Susie said. "Thanks for coming, really," she added more softly.

"You know I'd do anything for you," Mel said, stepping in for a quick hug.

"I do know that, and I love you for that," Susie whispered.

"I love you too Suze," Mel said. "But now your admiring public awaits," she added before taking Susie by the hand and leading her back into the function.

About an hour later, the event ended and, despite having opportunities to continue the evening with any of the three suitors (and Mel being invited out by one), Susie took all of their numbers and said she was "going to call it a night." In the ride-share on the way home, she thanked Mel for "rescuing her" and confided she had been feeling "very needy" recently. "I'm sure I would have done something I might have regretted if you weren't there," Susie added with a shy smile.

"Well, you had plenty of offers," Mel said with raised eyebrows. "And, who knows, you may not have regretted it. You deserve to have your needs met," Mel added while putting her arm around Susie in a comfortable hug. Susie's buzz relaxed her, and she leaned against Mel.

"I love you Mel. Thank you so much," Susie said. Mel gently stroked Susie's head as she nestled against Mel's shoulder. Their breathing was in sync as they savored the intimacy of their longtime friendship.

Given that Susie had not had a meaningful date for about a year, and had not had intercourse for over two years, it made sense she felt "needy." Mel cursed the married jerk (for the umpteenth time) for hurting her friend, and Susie stirred as Mel softly caressed her back. Mel whispered: "Let's go to my house, order in some food, put on PJs, and watch 'Four Weddings and a Funeral.' We can even make it a sleepover."

"That sounds perfect," Susie said, uncoupling from their embrace to look at Mel. The movie was their favorite "chick flick," and they had watched it at least ten times together. Even in the low light, Mel saw Susie smile at the thought of a girls' night. They quickly decided to order salads, but added one large slice of blueberry cheesecake.

Their timing was perfect as the food arrived less than fifteen minutes after they got to Mel's house. Mel finished a glass of wine, and Susie nursed hers, as they unpacked their salads and carefully put the cheesecake into the fridge, handling it like a prized possession. Mel suggested they get into their PJs before eating, and Susie agreed; so they headed into Mel's bedroom closet to rummage through her pajama collection. Susie picked up a few very sexy pieces but teased Mel that she wasn't going to put on anything that was "made for your spectacular boobs." Mel blushed and responded that Susie would look great in anything.

Eventually, Mel picked out a black cotton-spandex tee and short set that clung to her body, accentuated her breasts and nipples, and fit snugly over her bottom. Although she and Susie had seen each other naked before, Mel felt a different energy as she undressed down to her thong before putting on the pajama set. Mel noticed that Susie eyed her near-naked body more closely than ever before, and Mel admittedly moved more deliberately, disrobing slowly and lingering a bit with her body on display. Once Mel put on her pajama set, it was Susie's turn to strip down to her pink bikini panty and put on a lavender pajama shirt that hung a little lower on her than on Mel, but still reached only a few inches below her bum. Like Mel, Susie was in no rush to cover up her nakedness, and an erotic energy flowed between them that neither woman had felt before. After seductively sliding the tee over her head and down her body, Susie looked in the mirror and was content just wearing the tee over her bikini panty. She twirled and said, "Works for me," turning to Mel with an inquisitive look.

Mel felt butterflies in her tummy, and she smiled. "One of those guys really missed out," she said, wanting Susie to feel good about herself. She moved toward her friend and said, "Too bad for them," before pulling Susie in for a tight hug. Mel felt their breasts press against each other as they stood in a hug, and neither made a move to pull away. Mel nuzzled her nose against Susie's head and Susie sighed. Mel affirmatively acknowledged to herself the sexual tension that ran through her midsection. It was, like so many emotions Mel had felt on her recent journey, surprising, a little scary, and very arousing.

Still holding Susie tightly, Mel asked if they should go eat, and Susie kind of cooed and mumbled "I guess so." When they pulled away, still holding each other, their eyes met and Susie's look said she too was feeling something different. The two friends looked at each other differently than ever before. Mel had an urge to kiss Susie, and she was certain Susie would reciprocate, but she restrained herself. Instead, she leaned in to kiss Susie's forehead and said the sooner they ate dinner the sooner they could get dessert. Susie smiled, and her hands slid down Mel's back to just above her ass. "Let's go then," Susie said.

They walked to the kitchen hand-in-hand, where Susie immediately grabbed her half-full wine glass and, looking at Mel, finished it off. Mel saw Susie's eyes move down to look at Mel's breasts, and Mel felt her nipples straining against her thin top. When Susie again made eye contact with Mel, they shared another erotically-charged look that both recognized as something new and different. Mel's mind raced, but she moved toward the salad, slid one bowl toward Susie, and, standing at the kitchen island, took a forkful of salad. Susie just watched and asked how it was. "Very good," Mel said before taking another helping onto her fork and reaching out to feed it to Susie, who opened her mouth to accept Mel's offering.

"Oooh, it is yummy," Susie said. She then took a forkful from her bowl and reciprocated by offering her helping to Mel. They made eye contact as Mel opened her mouth to take the salad from Susie's fork. They chatted mostly about the event as they finished eating, occasionally feeding each other. Neither finished their salad, but they felt full enough and, of course, they wanted to save room for dessert. They agreed to wait a little bit for before taking out the cheesecake; so they put the leftover salad away and walked hand-in-hand like teenage girlfriends to the den to watch the movie on the big, fluffy sofa. The prospect of what the evening might hold made Mel tingle, and she was certain Susie felt the same.

Mel picked up the remote as Susie sat on the sofa. When Mel turned toward the sofa, she was happy to see Susie sitting in a place that would be close to wherever Mel sat. So, Mel sat to Susie's left, toward but not at the end of the sofa, less than a foot from her. As Mel fiddled with the remote to figure out how to stream the movie, Susie slid next to her on the pretense of looking at the remote. "Too bad the boys aren't here to help us figure this out," Mel joked, referring to their four college-aged sons. Mel shuddered as her mind briefly flashed to a thought of her introducing Susie's younger son Zach to blowjobs, the only secret she hadn't shared with Susie.

"Well, I think it's better they're not here," Susie said, looking intently at Mel. "I think we can figure it out," she added. Mel smiled and nodded, and Susie snuggled closer to Mel to rest her head on Mel's right shoulder.

Mel sighed deeply. "I think we can, too" she said, reaching her arm around Susie and hugging her tightly.

Susie looked up at Mel, their faces just a foot or so apart. "I will leave it completely in your hands," Susie said seductively. Mel trembled as the moment became increasingly charged. Her hand moved up to the back of Susie's head, and Mel leaned down to kiss Susie intimately for the first time. Their position forced Mel to strain to deepen the kiss, and they very naturally, and without a word, moved so that Susie laid face up across Mel, and Mel cradled her head in her left arm. In that position, they kissed lovingly, their lips and tongues caressing each other's mouth. Susie moaned softly, and Mel felt her own body tremble.

When they broke their kiss, they looked at each other with their faces inches apart. Both women processed what had just happened, and neither was uncomfortable or awkward. "I love you," Susie whispered with a smile.

"I love you too," Mel responded, leaning in for another gentle, open-mouthed kiss. This time, Mel felt Susie's hand on her breast, and she whimpered. Susie fondled Mel lovingly, squeezing gently and teasing Mel's nipple with her thumb. When they again broke their kiss, Susie leaned up to nuzzle her face between Mel's breasts against the soft fabric of Mel's tee. Mel instinctively moved a hand to the back of Susie's head, cradling it softly as Susie kissed and sucked Mel's tits through her top. Both women took it slowly, as both appreciated they were in totally uncharted territory. Susie looked up at Mel with an expression that somehow conveyed both passion and comfort.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Mel said, hoping she was not moving too fast. Susie looked at Mel for a few seconds that felt longer to Mel.

"I'd like that," Susie said softly.

Mel leaned in for one more warm kiss before they stood up and walked across the house with arms around each other like young lovers. Neither said anything, but thoughts ran through both their minds that they had never before seriously considered. In the bedroom, Mel turned on a night lamp that provided light without overcoming the dark. Moving back to Susie, she embraced her smaller friend and they kissed again. This time both ran their hands over the other's back and ass. Susie stepped back a bit and, looking deeply into Mel's eyes, reached down to lift her pajama shirt up over her head and off. She made eye contact again, and stood demurely in front of Mel in only a light pink bikini panty. "Is that okay?" Susie asked.

"It's perfect," Mel whispered. "You are perfect."

Susie exhaled and shuddered. Still looking at Mel, Susie silently pushed her panty down and off, kicking it to the side, revealing a smooth-shaven vagina. Now totally nude, she stepped back and turned around slowly. "Still okay?" she asked innocently.

"Better than perfect," Mel said with a warm smile. Suddenly, Mel remembered Susie telling her that a dominant lover, who eventually turned abusive, often made Susie strip naked, and Mel knew she needed to be careful. "You are magnificent, Susie," Mel said sincerely and lovingly. Susie closed her eyes and visibly trembled. "My turn?" Mel asked, wanting Susie to set the pace.

"May I?" Susie responded, and Mel nodded. Susie stepped forward, grabbed the bottom of Mel's tee, and lifted it up as Mel raised her arms. With the shirt over Mel's face and halfway up her arms, Susie paused. They stood there with Mel essentially blindfolded with her exposed breasts lifted provocatively with her raised arms. The thought of Susie seeing her like that was intoxicating, and Susie upped the stakes by clamping her mouth over a breast and nipple and sucking gently. Mel moaned as Susie also caressed her other breast. After a minute, Susie pulled the top the rest of the way up and off, leaving Mel topless. "Is it okay that I've thought about doing that?" Susie asked.

The question almost buckled Mel's knees. She looked incredulously at Susie, before melting into a huge smile. "Babe, I love that you thought about that," Mel said with a shaky voice. She then took Susie in her arms again and they kissed deeply, their tongues deep in each other's mouths, as their naked breasts pressed together. Mel guided Susie backwards and pushed her onto the bed laying on top of her briefly, enjoying the feeling of covering her petite body. Mel rolled off so that she and Susie were laying side-by-side, kissing softly with their hands caressing each other's backs. Susie slid down and Mel cuddled her as Susie's face pressed against Mel's chest.

They laid together quietly, and the only sounds were their breathing and the noises Susie made kissing and sucking Mel's tits. Mel could hardly believe what was happening, but it was glorious. And she literally could feel that Susie was moved by their lovemaking. Mel remembered Susie's earlier comment about feeling "very needy," and she knew she wanted most of all to take care of her friend. Slowly, Mel's hand moved to feel Susie's breasts, moving Susie onto her back and away from Mel's bosom. Mel knew from their many "girl talks" that Susie enjoyed having her tits treated roughly. So, looking knowingly into Susie's eyes, Mel squeezed Susie's tits aggressively and pinched and pulled her nipples, and Susie gasped.

Maintaining eye contact, Mel got up on her knees next to Susie, hovered over her, and used both hands to massage and squeeze Susie's small but luscious boobs. Susie's eyes got wide when Mel dug her nails into the fleshy breasts and then raked the nails across her stiff nipples. Mel then leaned down to suck a nipple and breast deep in her mouth, eliciting an audible moan from Susie. Moving to the other breast, Mel bit hard, making Susie squeal, before sucking hard on the nipple and breast. Mel's hand traced slowly down Susie's tummy until covering her smooth vulva, and Susie responded by spreading her legs. Mel pressed her hand down and felt her middle finger slip between Susie's puffy lips against Susie's wet inner folds. Mel's mind raced as she sucked harder on Susie's breast and bent her finger to push it in Susie's pussy.

"Oh god, Mel," Susie gasped as she lifted her hips to take Mel's finger deeper. Her nails now scraped across Mel's back and one hand held the back of Mel's head. Susie's arousal invigorated Mel, and she pushed her finger deeper into Susie and slowly moved it out and in. Mel's thumb moved to massage Susie's clit. "Oh fuck," Susie grunted.

Overcome with desire bordering on lust, Mel began kissing and licking her way down Susie's stomach, pushing her tongue into Susie's navel, and continuing until her tongue replaced her thumb on Susie's clit. Susie's high-pitched yelp stoked the fire raging inside Mel, and she shoved a second finger inside Susie and sucked the engorged clit into her mouth. Mel reached up with her right hand to fondle Susie's breast and felt Susie's own hands squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Susie moved one hand away to let Mel ravage one tit while Susie molested the other. Susie's free hand moved to the back of Mel's head, pushing her into Susie's clit.

It had been more than twenty years since Mel had gone down on a woman, but she immediately had Susie ecstatic. Mel's tongue flicked Susie's clit, and she alternately sucked it into her mouth as she curled her two fingers inside Susie's pussy, massaging behind her clit. Susie cooed and moaned, and she rhythmically moved her hips to facilitate Mel's finger-fucking. After several minutes of intense sexual arousal, Susie began to tense up and moan that she "was close." Mel felt the familiar signs of an orgasm: Susie's abdomen became firm, her legs trembled, and her pussy clenched on Mel's fingers. Mel never wanted anything more than to have Susie come and to share her orgasm with her.

Less than a minute later, Mel got her wish. Susie squealed, and her body went rigid for a few seconds until the first waves of her orgasm washed over her. "Ahhhrghh, yes, ....oh god...Mel......." Susie babbled as her body thrashed and shook. Twice Mel was sure Susie's orgasm was done, but each time another wave hit, and Susie continued to moan and shriek. Mel was in heaven as she held herself between Susie's legs during an orgasm Mel was sure was longer than any Mel had ever had. When the massive orgasm finally subsided, Susie was spent and almost melted into the bed. Her entire body was covered with a sheen of perspiration, and Mel saw Susie's labia still pulsating.

Susie used what little strength she had to turn on to her side to snuggle against Mel, her head on Mel's thigh and her face against Mel's midsection. Susie managed a soft kiss on Mel's belly button, before sighing. "Thank you so much," Susie said quietly.

"You're welcome, but it was totally my pleasure," Mel responded, kissing Susie just above her clit for emphasis. "I think you needed that," Mel teased.

12