Melissa's Journey - Susie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, you have no idea," Susie said, reaching awkwardly to pull Mel closer to her. "I've never felt anything like that," she added.

Mel moved and turned around to lay next to Susie again. "I was wondering whether that was just a routine orgasm," Mel said smiling. "I was a little jealous."

Susie gave an exhausted smile. "Oh god no, that was unlike anything I've ever felt," she said. Looking at Mel, she added with a big smile, "Where have you been all my life?"

Mel shuddered but smiled back. She moved her arm around Susie and pulled her into a cuddle against Mel's chest. "I've been right here," Mel said softly. She heard Susie groan. "You need to rest a little," Mel whispered.

"But, I owe you something," Susie said flirtatiously.

"First, you don't owe me anything. That was as amazing for me as it was for you," Mel assured Susie. With Susie looking at her to finish her thought, Mel added: "Besides the night is young, and this is a sleepover." Mel's comment took Susie's breath away, and her visceral reaction in turn made Mel tingle.

Susie snuggled again against Mel's chest and they lay together quietly, skin-to-skin, for about fifteen minutes, taking in the feel and smell of each other's bodies. Eventually, Susie raised her head, and Mel saw Susie's eyes were moist with tears. "I love you Mel," Susie said sincerely, and she leaned up, inviting Mel for a long and loving kiss. After they ended the kiss, Susie moved to sit up and said, "I'll be right back." Mel looked at her quizzically. "I hope you'll be here when I get back," Susie said smiling.

"There is no place I'd rather be," Mel said seductively. She watched as Susie, naked and beautiful, got up and headed out to the darkened house. Mel was acutely aware of a thought about what the evening, which clearly had just begun, meant for the future.

12