Melissa's New Position Ch. 03

Story Info
Sendoff and departure.
5.3k words
4.66
36.2k
27

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa awoke in a silent room. There were no windows in the room, and it remained dark until she turned on a light beside the bed. Moving, she felt stiff. Her poor asshole was still quite sore as she moved to sit up on the side of the bed. She had not sat there for long when she heard a knock on the door. She reflexively looked around to find something to cover herself with, stopping only after she saw nothing with which to do that. She was completely naked except for leather bracelets still on her wrists and ankles. She remembered why. She remembered that this was how she would usually be except when in public, though she was not sure what the definition of in public would be, since she was carried through an open hallway last night dressed as she was, or wasn't, right now. She thought briefly about what if she were required to be in the cafeteria or some other sort of public place, and she panicked some. She was unsure if she could do that, but also unsure about what would happen if she refused. Things were racing around her mind as she sat there frozen.

The knock was repeated. She went to the door, and opened it a crack, hiding behind the door while she looked out. Mr. Stewart stood there, and politely asked if he could come in. He had a small travel bag in one hand, and a paper bag in the other. She opened the door more, and stood with her arms at her sides, feeling quite embarrassed and not sure why that she felt that way. It was not like this man had not seen her nude before. Only two days ago, she was on her knees, just as naked, with his cock in her mouth.

Somehow, standing here now, unable to dress if she had wanted to, her robe not having followed her from across the hall, she felt more exposed than she had in this man's office. She looked down, not making eye contact. She felt like she did not know what to do with her hands, and wondered what she usually did with them, when she was not naked. She wanted to cover her breasts with them, though that seemed silly. She noticed that she was not standing up straight, and straightened some, only to cause her breasts to stand out more. She could see them quiver when she breathed, but she could not make herself look up just yet.

"Good morning. I came by to take advantage of your services one more time before you leave. Melissa, you were very impressive last night. I couldn't be happier with your performance, and you are off to a great start. You are better than I had hoped you would be. You made a pretty big impression on folks last night."

He placed both bags on the little end table by the bed and walked back to her. He casually reached over to her, and took a nipple in each hand, pinching lightly between the thumb and forefinger. Her breasts were exceptionally firm, and exceptionally sensitive. She gasped as he rolled her nipples some and increased the pressure as he talked. She still had not looked him in the face.

"You know how I told you that you'd get bonuses from time to time in addition to your salary? Well, just last night you made a pretty good bonus. Jameson- he was the second one last night- he left you $300.00, and Harold Burns- he was the first one- he gave you $250.00. The hat- there is a hat that is passed to all of those in the room who were watching- that got you more than $400.00- four hundred something, almost five. And then Mr. Thantos, he's the president and main man- he gave you $1000.00. He was the last one. I've never known him to leave that much. Altogether, you brought in better than $2000.00! That's a first, as far as I know. Usually an evening like that doesn't get more than a thousand."

While he was talking about all of this, in an interested and somewhat enthusiastic manner, he continued to roll and squeeze her nipples. When he had first pinched her, she had gasped, partly out of surprise and partly from the sensation. Her knees had buckled just slightly before she caught herself, and she found herself leaning slightly toward him, being pulled slightly by his hold on her. She felt a stirring in her loins almost immediately, and the warmth there grew slowly as he talked and touched her. She did not look up, but she did half-close her eyes. He continued to pinch her nipples as he continued talking.

"We have your flight lined up for just a couple of hours from now, and I thought I'd help you find your way to the limo. I'll also give you some better idea of what all to expect, and of course, I've been beside myself since last night, and really want to check out your claim of being tight for myself, though there are three men who are firm believers."

He pulled at her nipples harder now, and she had to take a step forward so as not to lose balance. She bumped into him, her face level with his neck. He did not let go of her nipples, and squeezed them a little harder. There was even slight pain now but also significant pleasure, and the conflicting feelings confused her. What was clear was that she was feeling a great deal, and also that it was warming the cleft between her legs to the point where she could feel moisture starting to line the slightly swelling lips of her vagina. He pulled her to the left, and pushed her back some, using her nipples as a steering device. She would certainly go wherever she was guided this way. He pushed her downwards some and she bent her knees. She found the bed beneath her, and again, like last night, she found herself sitting on the edge of the bed looking at a belt buckle.

Unbidden, she undid the buckle, unfastened the trousers, and let them drop. He stepped out of them. She pulled his briefs down as far as she could reach, working around his erection. Since he continued to hold her by the nipples, she could only get his briefs to his calves. He worked them to his feet, and stepped out of them, all the while continuing to pinch and roll her sensitive nipples. He put his left foot up, and then his right, and she removed the sock from each in turn. Her breasts were swelling and her nipples very tender, and she moaned as he pulled on them to silently indicate that she should stand once more. Without further direction, she removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt, and removed both from him as far as she could with his arms still in front of him working on her nipples. He let go of her left breast long enough to work his right arm out of the sleeve of his shirt, and returned his hand to her nipple. He repeated the maneuver with his other arm. He pulled her close again, using her nipples to direct her, and this time her naked body touched his equally naked form.

She felt his erection, every bit as large as it was two days before, pressed against her belly. He pulled up on her nipples until she looked up at him. He pressed his lips against hers, and opened her mouth with his tongue. He thrust his tongue deep into her mouth, while the juice on her other lips seeped and glistened. She felt like she was being charged up like a battery. He continued to squeeze, continued to probe with his tongue. She reached around him and felt his back, returning the pressure of her belly on his cock, now wishing it was buried deep within her. As though he read her mind, he pushed her back again, this time pushing her all the way on her back on the bed. She lay back slowly, and he slowly went with her, still holding her nipples, moving up on her and putting his elbows out to hold his weight. She scooted back from the edge of the bed and spread her legs as she reclined, and he pushed them further apart with his knees, exposing her sex to his.

His mouth again closed on hers, and his tongue drove deep into her mouth as his cock teased her exposed opening. He thrust into her without more hesitation. His member was hard and drove straight into her without guidance from either of them. She really was pretty small down there and it stretched her, though not as much as the second one last night had. It went deep into her, nearly as far as the first one last night. She swallowed him deep. He sunk into her till his balls slapped her bottom, and she felt him at her cervix. His tongue still searched for her throat and she felt fully invaded. She had her legs spread and her arms wide, and he covered her. She could not move. He continued to pump into her.

And pump he did. She tried to relax. She allowed herself to focus only on the feelings, which were intense and getting more demanding by the moment. She wrapped her legs around his waist, put her arms around his back, and clung to him while he hammered into her. She pressed her clitoris against him, and felt the wave building. He never took his mouth from hers, and she struggled to breath through her nose as her breathing became faster and deeper. He never let go of her nipples, either, and his tugging and kneading them continued to arouse her even more. She went over the top while he was still thrusting into her, and he continued to thrust while wave after wave of sensation submerged her.

Finally, with a deep thrust, he discharged into her and his stroking slowed, becoming more gentle. His cock spasmed against her tight vaginal walls. She could feel him very intensely, each spasm coming after a longer rest. His mouth continued to cover hers. His fingers gently rolled her nipples, then lightly rubbed them. She felt spent. Her chest heaved. She sucked air through her nose, and sucked on his tongue. His penis began to shrink slowly. He took his hands away from her nipples. He released her mouth. He pulled out of her and rolled over. She laid there, not able to move. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing. There was sweat on her face and chest. Her eyes were closed. Her legs were spread wide. She felt his fluids, and hers, slowly seep out of her vagina, down the crack of her ass, and onto the bed. Neither moved for several minutes.

Mr. Stewart sat up, turned to look at her and remarked "You really are incredible. And you were right, you are tight. I look forward to visiting you on the island as soon as I can manage it. You're a great motivator, that's for sure."

Melissa opened her eyes, and looked at him. He sat there naked, his half erect cock glistening with her juices and his. "You will find a robe and slippers in the bag. I suspect that you would like to shower and clean up some, and if you can get ready in a fairly short time, I will come back to get you and take you to the airplane. There is some breakfast in the paper bag. A bagel and coffee, some juice I think. . . hope you like bagels. You can get something more later if you like."

He stood, started getting dressed, and continued talking. "The plane leaves in about an hour and a half. I'll come back in about 45 minutes to get you. Let me see your wrists." She held out her arms as he reached into his pocket and took out a key. He removed the bracelets from each wrist and then reached for her ankles to do the same. He placed them in the travel bag and put the key in a zipper compartment, careful to show her where it was. He finished dressing, tying his tie and putting on his shoes. "Thanks. I'll be back for you in about 45 minutes." And he was gone.

Melissa sat alone on the bed, the wet spot under her growing cold, trying to take in all that had happened to her. The entire event she had just experienced was astounding to her. She had not said one word this morning. A relative stranger had come in, announced that he was going to have sex with her and had done exactly that. Specifically, she had just been fucked into a sticky mess with sweat all over her. Without being consulted.

Her mind was spinning. What was she doing here? She had sucked on two men's penises until they discharged in her mouth, had three different men fuck her vagina and one man fuck her ass. Till she passed out. And she had made at least $2000. All in less than 48 hours. What was happening to her?

She got up and went to the shower in the other room.

The hot water felt luxurious. She lathered her tender breasts, soaped down her belly and legs, let the water warm her through. She had a flood of mixed emotions. She was really concerned that she was not more concerned. What kind of a woman would put herself in a position where she was available for sex on demand from virtual strangers whenever they wanted? This was crazy. And yet she went right along with it, almost like she was watching it all like it was happening to someone else. Not saying a word. In fact, not interested in saying a word. She had spoken little in the last two days, and that seemed freeing to her somehow.

Actually, though it seemed strange to her, she felt good, really, if very confused. There was a kind of freedom that she was starting to feel that was very relaxing. She did not have to worry about much of anything, and that was a big contrast with where she had been for the last several weeks. It was a big contrast with her experience with Roger over the last several years, really. She was only starting to understand how much she had been worrying. Mostly about keeping Roger happy, something she seemed less and less able to do as time with him progressed.

She was making money, more than she had ever hoped to make. Even if it was nothing more than prostitution, really. She had never had so much sex, never orgasmed so many times in so short a time, in her life. Actually, she had never had an orgasm that approached any of those that she'd had in the past two days. Roger had not been very interested in her experience in bed. Often he would finish before she climaxed. He would just tell her that it was her own fault, that if she was not so inhibited, she would climax sooner. She had believed him.

Her own physical response in the last two days, her body's ability to get to such a powerful level of arousal and stimulation, surprised her a great deal. She didn't know it would do that. It actually frightened her some, not having known that was in her. That she could be so shamelessly aroused, and could so completely lose herself in sexual abandon.

Mostly, she began to realize, she did not have to make any decisions, had no responsibility. For so long, it seemed like she was supposed to figure out the right thing to do, to find what would make Roger happy, though whatever that was didn't ever seem to be the right thing. Or not right for long. She would try different things, but it was always something that she hadn't thought of. Sometimes something that she had done that was the wrong thing before was what she was wrong for not doing later. No, she wasn't interested in making decisions. At least she knew what to do now. People were very straightforward about it; she was to have sex with whoever told her they wanted to have sex with her. And they seemed complimentary of her, something else that she had little experience with. She seemed appreciated.

Still, she was terribly embarrassed. It was hard to make eye contact. It was hard to walk down the hall even with the robe on, knowing that anyone might know that she was a sexual plaything. That struck her as difficult too. She didn't like the label. And walking around buck naked, especially with everyone else clothed, was difficult. It became somewhat easier when they were naked too, but then she was having sex with them. Strangers. It seemed so odd to her. She left the shower having mulled over all of this, but no more settled than before she started. She was full of conflict.

She dried herself, and dried her hair with the drier there. She found a brush in a drawer. She was again aware of her nudity once she was unable to dress. Then she remembered the bag, and looked into it to find the promised robe. The silky material felt especially good on her breasts. It was very similar to the one she had worn the night before, and again the thin silk allowed her figure, especially her stiffening nipples, to show. At least she was not naked. She found slippers as well, and put those on.

She sat down and ate her breakfast, finding that her appetite was a great deal healthier than she had realized. She had finished the food and was beginning to look about the room, when there was another knock at the door. She answered it much as before, looking around the door, even though this time she was dressed. Mr. Stewart was again at the door, and in his enthusiastic and friendly way, said "Are you ready? We'll need to go in order to get you to your flight."

Melissa grabbed her small bag and followed him, eyes downcast, self-conscious and hoping to get out of the building without anyone stopping them or looking at her. She did manage to get out of the building without being stopped, though it was unlikely that she was not noticed. Her breasts would jiggle with every step, and the satin of the robe would rub against them causing her nipples to harden, again standing out noticeably. The belt around her narrow waist accentuated her hips and bust. The material would cling and shimmer some, and it was very hard to not notice it. She kept her head down, padding softly in her slippers, only partly listening to Mr. Stewart as he talked about all of the things that she might want to know about.

The island was in the Caribbean. It was several miles long, though only about 1/2 mile wide. There was only the resort, owned by this company, on the island, and the only way to get to it was by boat or seaplane. It had a golf course, pool, scuba diving, boating, fishing and other recreational facilities. It was officially called called Indigo Bay, though most people called it the Lagoon. She, or someone else in her new position of "sexual plaything," was one of the recreational facilities. There would be people show up for a reward vacation on a regular basis. Most of the time there would be just one, sometimes two, but there would be times when a group worked things out so that they could go together. Some people would have no interest in her services, and others were primarily motivated to earn the trip just for the use of those services.

Some of the vacations would be only a day or two, while others might have as long as a week. It took only a few hours to get there by sea plane, and there were times when someone might actually come for part of a day. He said that most of the time she would have many days off over the course of the month, though it was hard to predict when those days would occur. And when she was on, she was on 24 hours a day. That did not mean that she would be engaged in sexual activity all that time. It just meant that she was on call, on demand. Ready.

They had reached a door to the building and Melissa was afraid that she would have to go out into public dressed like she was. She was beginning to be quite concerned when she saw that they were actually entering a parking garage. She relaxed some, especially when a limo with dark-tinted windows appeared. Mr. Stewart opened the rear door for her, and she entered. He followed her in. The interior was very well appointed, and she found herself in a space that was isolated from the driver, seated across from Mr. Stewart. He continued to talk. He again went into some detail about the sorts of things that she would encounter, this time telling her that she would have no duties other than those he had described. There was a man who did all of the cooking and maintenance at the facility, and he would see to it that her needs were met. He would also be there to see that nothing got out of hand.

Melissa looked up at that point, and her concern was obvious in her eyes. "Well, sometimes folks have had a little too much to drink, and there are people who like things a little kinky. . . Ron will make sure that nothing bad happens to you. He is well known and respected, and has degrees in martial arts; I think you will find yourself very safe."

Melissa found her mind wandering to "a little kinky," wondering just what that meant. Everything that she had experienced so far seemed pretty kinky to her. She recalled being told that many of the people who were executives were into control, and that she could expect to wear the bracelets for her wrists and ankles most of the time. She knew that those would be used to restrain her, and that when restrained she would have no control over where things went from there. Not that it seemed like she had much control even if she were not restrained. It seemed like she would have to trust this Ron to keep her safe. That keyed up her anxiety a notch.

12