Melissa's New Position Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll be at the lake soon, and your plane will take off from there. It's a seaplane, and will fly to the island direct. It lands there in the lagoon."

He continued to tell her what to expect from her time at the island, and as he did she began developing an idea of what that was gong to be like. Essentially, she would have only one job, and that would keep her busy. She was to sexually satisfy the people who came to the island. The cooking, cleaning, and other things that most people do would be taken care of. She would not have to worry about clothes, since she would not really have many to keep up with. She would be expected to work out regularly, and there would be opportunities for her to recreate. There would not be anyone at the island except for her and Ron some of the time, since there were not always visitors. She would be free to do whatever she cared to on an island paradise the rest of the time. And she would be paid very well for this.

Their trip to the lake, a fairly out of the way setting, was uneventful. Docked at the single dock was a small twin engine plane on floats. As they pulled up, a thin, middle aged man poked his head out of the door, recognized the car, and went back into the plane for a moment before coming out to greet them. He obviously knew Mr. Stewart, and exchanged some light banter with him before sticking his head in the window of the limo and joking a little with the driver as well. He then returned to Mr. Stewart and Melissa, who had gotten out of the limo, looking at her and talking to him.

"So this must be the new girl, huh Stu? Is she as good as they say?"

"Rick, this is Melissa. She's every bit as good as they say. One tight socket, too. I'll bet that even that little thing of yours wouldn't rattle around much."

Rick laughed, and said "Why don't you slip out of that little robe, Melissa. I'd like to get a better look at what qualifications you're bringing to the position. It's plenty warm out. Let's get you out here in the sunshine."

Melissa felt quite self conscious. There did not appear to be anyone else here but herself and these two men. And the driver, though she had not yet actually seen him. She looked around. The driver's window of the limo was open and she could see the interested face of the driver. No one said anything, but simply waited. Slowly, she untied the sash around her waist and allowed the robe to fall open. She did not make eye contact with either of the men, keeping her gaze down, even though she could feel their eyes on her. She opened the robe, and removed it, folding it neatly, and placing it in the top of her bag. She stood there, in broad daylight, stark naked before three sets of interested male eyes.

"Turn around so I can get the whole picture." And she did, slowly, just that.

"Damn, Stu, you have delivered the goods this time. She's better than I'd dared hope for. Does she perform as well as they say too?"

"You'll have to see for yourself. I am pretty impressed. I expect that the motivational level around the office will increase exponentially. Trips to the lagoon will be a bigger deal than they have been for a while. Competition is bound to get pretty fierce. I expect that you'll get to ask the folks that you ferry back from the island, but I doubt you'll hear any complaints."

"Damn, you know I might not be able to fly thinking about the cargo. I may have to sample this just so that I can concentrate. I'd hate to fly off and get lost just because I was so horny that I grabbed the wrong stick. Why don't you demonstrate one of those blow jobs I've heard so much about, little lady?"

It was clear that he intended that she do that now, and she was struck by the fact that doing so, outdoors here, meant that she would be sucking on this man's penis front of two other men. Somehow, she did not think that they would turn their heads. Sucking cock for an audience had not occurred to her, and she didn't really like the idea, but there was not much she could do about it. That is what he had asked her to do, and it was her job to do what was requested. Slowly, she fell to her knees in front of Rick. He moved closer to her, but made no effort to undo his trousers. She reached up and undid his belt. She then unbuttoned and unzipped him, and pulled his trousers down to his ankles. Beneath his shorts was a very rigid and fairly good sized penis. No wonder he had only laughed when Mr. Stewart had teased him.

She pulled down his shorts, so that he stood there with his cock poking through his shirt tails. She unbuttoned his shirt as well, though she left it on him. Now she could see his cock without anything in the way, and it was hard as a rock and stood out and up, waiting for her attention. She moved her head to lick the tip, tasting the little drop that had formed there. She then slowly lowered her head to take him in, and continued, slowly, until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. He groaned deeply, all traces of his teasing demeanor gone. He was very serious now. Melissa pulled her head back, again slowly, and sucked hard as she did so. She let him slip entirely from her mouth, and licked the head and down the sides of his shaft before resuming her journey toward his pubic hair with her nose again. This time, when she bottomed out, she was able to stick out her tongue and lick his balls some before she felt the gag reflex start. She made the trip up and down his member several times, each time sucking hard on him on the way out, and each time licking his penis and his balls between trips. His breathing became heavier, and he tried to thrust deep into her throat. She allowed him to do so, though she remained in control, never gagging, and not struggling for breath.

She was feeling more adept at this business of giving head, having had some practice recently with different sized and shaped penises. And of course Roger had often demanded that she suck him off, though he was so inconsiderate and used her mouth like a vagina to simply hammer away at that the experience was seldom pleasant for her at all. And he never let on like he even enjoyed it, really, much less actually offered many compliments. These men had all been different from Roger. Even though she was essentially a whore, she had been treated with respect and appreciation from everyone. Such a paradoxical thing, she still did not know how to think about it.

Then Rick began to explode in her mouth, and he groaned out loud. The size of his member meant that her mouth was pretty much full when he went off, and the amount of his discharge again surprised her. These men seemed to have more cum in them than Roger had had. She was unable to swallow all of what he gave her, and a thin line of his fluid ran down the left side of her jaw, down her neck, and towards the crevice between her breasts. She gulped most of it, though he kept on pumping longer than the other men she had suckled had. When he did stop pumping, he was still throbbing for some time. She kept him in her mouth, licking gently, until he began to shrink. Then, with a last suck and kiss on the tip of his cock, she released him to fall limp from her mouth.

"Damn, you weren't kidding Stu. This kid's good. Thank you darlin'. I'll be glad to give you a ride anywhere, anytime."

There was some mention of the driver of the limo not being able to join in because he had not yet had his physical, and some joking aimed at him. Then, her bag in hand, naked as the day she was born, the taste of another stranger's sperm on her lips and in her mouth, and traces of it cooling and drying between her breasts, she followed the pilot toward the plane. To a new place to work. To a new life.

12