Melissa's New Position Ch. 08

Story Info
Melissa gets a clearer sense of what a sexual plaything is.
6.5k words
4.68
27.2k
16

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mellisa was again on the beach. She liked to lay there when she had open time. The warmth and the breeze playing on her skin was delightful, and she could lay there for hours soaking it in, something her now bronze colored, full-body tan could attest to. Only beneath her bracelets and her collar was her skin white, though the bracelets were loose enough that she could move them and even that out a little.

She was thinking, as she usually did, about her situation and what was happening to her. She had been on the job for a couple weeks now. Men, individually or in pairs, twice in threesomes, had come to play with her. In every case, they had acted like she was not there. Oh, they had paid plenty of attention to her. She was the center of their attention, in a way. She had men discharge in her mouth, her vagina, and her ass. But she had not had anyone actually speak to her. The only exception was a couple weeks ago when Mr. Thantos and his assistant had used her. His assistant, Lisel, had not spoken a word, period, but he had spoken to Mellisa directly. Except for that, no one except for Ron had spoken to her. It had left her feeling like she was somehow invisible, or not really a person. Which she wasn't, really. She was a plaything. She had not known what to expect, but this was every bit as unsettling to her as being used sexually with such abandon.

At some point in her childhood, every girl hears the warning that "Men are only interested in one thing." That does not always prove to be true, but women often are suspicious that it might be. They might be more sexually accommodating than they would otherwise be, fearing he might leave her for someone who was. But few women have the kind of experience Melissa was having, when that message, the message that all men are interested in is sex, was so profoundly true.

In some ways it simplified things. Her job description could not be more clear. She knew what to do and she did not have to be concerned about having many decisions to make. There was a letting go that she found almost relaxing. She simply did whatever she was told to do. There were times when she did not even have that choice to make. When she was restrained, and there were a number of ways that had happened over the last few weeks, she did not have any choices to make at all, really. She still felt a panic, a claustrophobia of sorts, when she was restrained, but she found herself able to surrender, to let go, and then the experience changed to more of a safety experience. She was not sure how all that worked, but overall she was okay with her role as a sexual plaything, even if she did not feel like a real person much of the time. That was becoming a comfortable experience for her.

She heard the plane as it started to make its descent, her cue to get up and get ready to be presented to her next visitor. As she got up to walk back to the building, she saw a boat offshore, perhaps a hundred yards or so off. It was moving slowly, and there were fishing rods out, but a brief flash of light made it clear that someone was using binoculars to take in the view. Melissa was long past any sense of modesty, and it pleased her a little to be the subject of a stranger's interest. Watching Melissa walk from behind was generally a remarkable sight, but there might have been a little more movement in her ass as she walked back to the building. The constant vibrations on her clit from her "bells" probably added a little to the action as well. Suffice to say, whoever was watching got a show. And, she was ready to get to work when she arrived back inside.

———————————

Melissa was in her usual present position, on her knees, knees wide apart, back erect, breasts thrust out, and hands behind her neck. Her bells, as she thought up them, were tugging slightly on her clit but were not ringing since she was still. Her breathing was shallow. Her ears were tuned for the slightest noise.

Every time there was a new executive come to visit the lagoon she was to wait in the day room in this position until he arrived and came to meet her. Sometimes Ron would accompany him, or them if there was more than one, and make introductions. Other times the executive would just walk in and see her there, eyes downcast and in the presentation position, making herself available. Usually he would examine her, touch her breasts, reach down and touch her nether lips, sometimes exploring her vagina, sometimes putting his fingers into her mouth. Sometimes all of these, and in that order. Often, usually in fact, shortly into the introduction, she would find his robe open or his shorts down and his penis in her mouth, getting things off to what was, for him, a good start. She would accept his member, allowing him as far down her throat as he cared to go, never moving her hands from where they were clasped behind her neck.

She had come to be so familiar with having a cock in her mouth that she did not think twice about accepting one. In fact, she found that it seemed natural to suckle a penis, and her mind, and sometimes her mouth, would go there unbidden. It just seemed like that was what needed to happen. Every time she met a new man, her eyes moved first to his groin to see what his penis looked like. She knew that it would soon find its way into her mouth, and her vagina, and probably her anus. She was curious what that would be like, and her first look at his tool gave her some idea.

Today, however, after hearing the soft pad of feet approaching the room and the expectancy that roused in her, she was surprised to see the feet that entered the room had nail polish on them. She was supposed to keep her eyes down, but she impulsively looked up to see a woman, not a man, approaching her. She looked down again, but not before taking in, like a snapshot, an image of the woman approaching her. The woman was quite attractive, white with tanned skin, dark hair, high cheekbones, full lips and piercing eyes. She had clearly defined curves that were accentuated by the light, belted robe she wore. She was a tall woman, taller than Melisa. And she exuded confidence, in contrast to Melissa's complete lack of it at the moment.

Melissa immediately felt particularly naked kneeling in front of this woman. Not only was the woman clothed in contrast to Melissa's nakedness, but she was looking at Melissa with those piercing eyes in a way that made it clear she was sizing her up. When men look at her, she can feel their eagerness. Their appreciation. Their lust.

Here and now she felt evaluated. This woman looked at her with reserve, distance, as though she was trying to decide something. She walked up to Melissa, who was again looking down, and then walked around her, looking at her from all angles. She touched her hair, stroking it lightly. Once she had walked all around Melissa, she stood before her and reached down to stroke her left breast. She rolled her stiff nipple between her finger and thumb, then tugged on the ring there until Melissa gasped slightly. She then reached up to her chin and slowly raised Melissa's head so that she was looking up into those eyes, eyes that seemed to look deep into her. Melissa was fully intimidated and more than a little scared.

It was probably a full minute before she spoke. It seemed like forever to Melissa.

"Very nice."

Melissa did not respond, not knowing what to say. "Thank you" did not make any sense. She wanted to look down again, but waited until this woman let go of her chin before moving. She felt more submissive than she ever had, and she was confused by all of this. She was not lesbian but she suddenly feared that being a sexual plaything might include expectations that she would have sex with women as well as men. This was something she never considered and she started to panic thinking that she would be expected to have sex with a woman. She could not do that. And, she had a hard time imagining this woman taking "no" for an answer if that was what was expected. Melisa's stomach was in knots and she kept her eyes down, waiting.

She did not have to wait for long before the woman stepped beside her and took one of her hands and drew her arm out before her and then lifted as a gesture for Melissa to stand. Melissa did stand, but kept her eyes averted, at least until the woman moved her hand to the side of her face and pulled her face close. Melissa did look up then, and then with hands on both sides of her face, she was drawn into a kiss.

The woman said nothing, but kissed her deeply. Melisa was shorter than the other woman by at least six inches, so kissing her was much like her experience of kissing a man that way, but it was a great deal more conflicted for her. When the kiss broke, Melisa stepped back.

"I'm sorry, I am not gay."

"So?"

"Well, I mean I'm not sexually attracted to women. No offense."

"So?"

"I . . . I can't have sex with you." Melissa'a voice was weak and timid.

"Oh?"

Melissa was frightened, stuck, unsure how to act. She could not think of anything to say, or do, so she did nothing.

The woman considered her for a minute, and then told her "Put your hands back where they were."

Melissa paused for only a moment before putting her hands behind her neck once more. Finally, something she could do. Her head and eyes were down, but felt the woman clasp her wrist bracelets to the back of her collar with the clips there.

She then strode to the wall on her left, opening a tall, shallow cabinet. In it was a large array of sex toys, ranging from small and delicate to frighteningly large. There were dildos and buttplugs of different colors and shapes, large and small, all lining the back wall of the cabinet. The really large ones were exaggeratedly so, and Melissa, rising her head to look while this woman's back was to her, was terrified that this woman would try to insert something like that into her. The largest dildos and plugs would be impossible for Melissa to accommodate, as small as her vagina and anus were. If someone tried to force something like that into her, it would certainly damage her.

The woman did not take anything out of that cabinet, though. She closed it and opened the one next to it instead. In that cabinet were various straps, restraints, leashes, and leather restraining devices. She chose a leash, about six feet long and delicate looking. It was pink, and had a handle on one end and a clip on the other. She approached Melissa and without hesitation clipped the leash to the ring in her clit. She then took the handle at the other end and began walking. She headed for the door, and Melissa realized that it was going to really hurt if she did not follow in a hurry. She struggled to keep up as this woman led her down the hallway towards the common area by the kitchen on the end of a thin pink leash. She took nearly two steps for every one the taller woman took.

Ron was in the kitchen. The woman walked right up to him, handed him the leash attached to Melissa and said "Get this straightened out."

She then walked back down the hall without turning back.

Ron looked at Melissa and she tried to explain. She pointed out that she was not a lesbian and did not want to try to have sex with a woman. She was a little bit more confident as the talked to Ron, who she knew and who had treated her well, even if that included discharging a load down her throat most days and taking advantage of her vagina and her ass on a regular basis as well.

She was surprised when he responded, "What the fuck are you doing? Your job is to be sexually available and you had damn well get that way right now!"

"I . . . didn't know there would be girls, I mean women. I mean, I thought it was only men. I had no idea. I'm sorry."

"You are not nearly as sorry as you will be if you don't get this turned around. You do not want to piss this woman off. That's Monique Sims. She's a senior vice president. You do not want to get on her bad side. And you do not want people to know you are not willing to do what you are paid to do. No one gives a damn if you like it. You are paid to do your job. Like any job, we don't get paid only to do the parts we like. What were you thinking?"

Any confidence Melissa had was long dissolved. Still, she tried again.

"But I'm not a lesbian, so I didn't think . . . I mean . . . I don't even know how to . . . I never expected . . " She faded even as she spoke.

"What does that matter? Whose job only includes things they like?"

Melissa just stood there, trying to take in what he was saying. Nothing in her job description said there would be only men who "played" with her.

"I think you need to re-think this. And, she's not the only woman executive, you know."

Melissa did think about it, and as she did she realized this Monique woman could have sex with her whether she wanted her to or not. She thought back to what Mr. Stewart had said about someone not tolerating "no" and how that might go, but she had never considered that it might be a female who would force her to have sex if she decided she did not want to. She had not considered a female would be any part of this. She was sure that Ron would do nothing to back her up if she decided to resist. This was going to happen one way or another.

"OK," she said. "I'll try."

"Good. I think that will go a lot better for you. You might start by apologizing, too."

Ron handed her the handle to the leash. The other end was still attached to the ring in her clitoris. Melissa took it and, holding it in both hands, began the walk back down to the playroom. The walk never seemed to be so long as it did right then. Even the vibrations on her clit did not seem to affect her as much, though by the time she got there, they had made some impression on her.

She walked up to Monique, but she kept her eyes down. She could not see how angry she was. She simply offered her back the leash handle, again with both hands.

"I'm sorry."

Then she started crying.

"For God's sake, what?"

Melissa paused a long minute before saying, in a whisper, "I don't know how."

"Oh, for crying out loud," Monique started and then laughed "Well, I guess that's that is what you are doing." She paused, and then said "Okay. I can help you with that. I could have sex with you whether you wanted to or not, you know. That might be fun, in fact. But I like the idea of teaching you better."

She reached down and removed the leash from Melissa'a clit ring.

Melissa thought about her anxiety about Lisel and having to touch her and being afraid she might have to do more than that. And here she was, about to have sex with a woman, anyway.

As though aware of what she was thinking, Monique asked "So, you have never had sex with a woman?"

"Well, once when Mr. Thantos was having sex with me, a woman was there, too. She licked me while he fucked me. In the behind, actually. Well, twice, really. I mean him and her."

"Lisel. God, yes. She knows her way around a pussy, I know that. So how did you like it?"

"It felt good, I guess. It helped the other not feel so bad. I think she did that when I was first introduced to the people in that room."

"But you never pleasured her?"

"No. Well, I had to pinch her clit before Mr. Thantos, well, fucked her. He told me to. I had to pinch her nipples while he did it, too"

"So, you don't like butt-fucking?"

"After a while it feels good, sometimes. It really hurts at first. It especially hurt before I had to use the plugs."

"Had your anus stretched, did you?"

Melissa looked down again. "Yes."

"So there are parts of having sex with men that you do not like, but you can't have sex with a woman because you think you won't like it?"

"I'm sorry. I know that sounds bad. I'll try."

"Then let's start over. First, I'm Monique. I'd be happy to show you how to have sex with a woman. I'll bet you like it better than being butt-fucked, even."

Melissa managed a small smile, but did not move.

Monique again initiated a kiss, slow and passionate, and this time Melissa participated slightly more enthusiastically. She really was going to try.

Monique pulled away and said "With a man, sex may go from zero to sixty pretty quickly. It does not take a lot to get them revved up, and they just want to get to the good stuff right away. Women do better with more foreplay, so when you have sex with a woman, always start with plenty of kissing. And touch."

She continued to kiss Melissa, and Melissa returned her attention with more passion of her own. This was actually getting her excited. Her nipples were hard and she was starting to lubricate. Monique removed the belt to her robe, and let it fall open. Melissa could see between her breasts and down her belly and then to her crotch, where a small, neatly trimmed patch of hair was pointing to the slit below.

Monique pulled her close and began kissing her again. Their breasts kind of got in the way until they found a spot so that Melissa's left breast was between Monique's and Monique's left breast was between hers. Moving them around to find that place felt good, too. Monique's skin was so smooth, and her hard nipples poked out and rubbed against it, a very pleasant sensation. She could feel Monique's nipples stiffen as well, and that was also exciting for some reason. She hugged her back.

After some time with this, Monique pulled away, holding Melissa by the shoulders and looking at her again. Melissa looked at her as well. Her breasts were not as large or as upright as Melissa's but they were still well-formed and firm. Her nipples were erect. Below, her slit was obviously glistening. Melissa could feel her own wetness as well.

Monique dropped the robe from her shoulders, and taking Melissa by the elbow, began to lead her to a door at the far end of the room. Melissa had never been through that door.

"Let's make ourselves more comfortable."

Opening the door, Monique gently pushed Melissa towards the inside with a hand on the small of her back. The room was not large, perhaps eleven or twelve feet square, but in the middle was a very large, round bed, which took up a lot of the room There were paintings of nudes on the walls, and the light was reflected towards the ceiling from trough lights, which had been dimmed to make the room very romantic looking. The bed, which was probably eight feet in diameter, was covered only in a base sheet with no covers at all.

Again Monique pulled Melissa toward her and they resumed kissing and caressing. Then, after things had heated up again, Monique pushed Melissa back so that she was sitting on the bed.

"The thing to know about breasts is that it is best to start out gentle and work your way up to more intensity as your partner becomes more aroused. She will let you know how you are doing by how she moves and what sounds she makes. Start with caresses and then with kisses. Work your way to my nipples, and gently lick and then suck on them. It feels good to have them pinched a little and to have them rolled between a finger and thumb. You've got tits of your own, really nice ones for that matter, so do what would feel good to you. "

Melissa had not given what felt good to her much thought. No one she had had sex with had given it much thought, that's for sure. But as she sat on the edge of the bed with two breasts pretty much at eye level, she studied them. They were full and did not sag very much. The nipples were small and, at the moment, hard. She did feel an urge to touch them, and so she ran her hands around the smooth roundness of them, on the sides, and especially on the bottom. She wanted to see what it felt like to hold one up, to weigh it, so to speak, and she did that. As she fondled them, it seemed natural to kiss them, and she did that as well. She took the one on her right into both hands, and then moved her mouth to the nipple there. She thought it would be really strange, and a little gross maybe, but it was neither. Breasts were pretty, when she thought about it, and it seemed okay to do this.

12