Melissa's New Position Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to lick the nipple and then she moved to the one on her left and subjected it to the same attention. She began sucking on the nipples in turn, and found herself really getting into it. Monique was certainly getting into it, her breathing and slight moans encouraging Melissa. Melissa, for her part, was becoming more enthusiastic and more aroused herself. She continued with her ministrations for some while before Monique grabbed her head and held it tight. She held her away, looked at her, and then climbed on the bed. She lay there, her legs parted, waiting.

Melissa knew what she was to do next. It was what she was the most afraid of, the thing she wanted to avoid. The part of lesbian sex that had always seemed so gross to her. This time, Monique did not instruct her.

Monique's nether lips were quite wet, glistening and swollen. Melissa reached over and stroked them lightly. She had already touched a women "down there" when she had pinched Lisle's clit, so she was not surprised at how slick and slippery it was as she stroked her lips with her fingers. She began to stroke the insides of the lips some, and even dipped her finger inside a little. The gasps and moans she heard were as instructive as anything anyone could have explained to her. And, she did know what felt good. She had a vagina of her own, after all, and as she played with Monique she grew more confident. She stroked her clit, teasing it out of its hood.

She found herself actually enjoying pleasuring this woman, and continued to do it for some time. She knew, however, that she would have to use her mouth to bring her task to a successful completion. Although it did seem gross to her still, having stroked and played with this woman's vaginal lips and clit so intently, it didn't seem as gross as it had. She leaned in, and began kissing the insides of Monique's thighs close to her vagina, moving slowly up until she was actually kissing her lips. She began stroking those lips like she had earlier, but this time she was actually using her tongue. She expected to be repulsive, but actually the soft, slick skin was pleasant to lick. She had also expected it to smell bad, but it really did not.

She allowed her tongue to travel from the lowest part of her vaginal lips up to her clit, a long gentle stroke with her tongue that got quite a reaction when she actually touched little nub with it. Monique stiffened as though she had been shocked. She gasped at the same time, and started to wiggle her hips in an effort to sustain contact though Melissa withdrew and began her journey once more. Each time she got to the top and licked the swollen clitoris Monique reacted as if she had been shocked. Soon, Melissa focused her attentions on the clit only, licking and then sucking little nub while Monique began to thrash around, unable to stay still. Melissa sucked it into her mouth and then rubbed her tongue back and forth on it. She felt hands grab her head and hold her in place while Monique stiffened an repeated "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck" over and over again as she exploded in orgasm.

As her orgasm subsided, she loosened her grip on Melissa's head and seemed to go limp.

"You know, for someone who is not lesbian, you have great promise. That was delightful."

Melissa did not know what to say. She was rather proud of herself. She had overcome what had seemed like a huge challenge, and it seemed like she was successful. It was not as bad as she had expected, and in fact there was a feeling of power in being able to pleasure this woman successfully. Not much power, to be sure, but Melissa had little experience with any power at all, and it was a little exciting. At least it felt good to not be so anxious.

"Thank you."

Monique reached over to a switch on the wall, and pressing it, said "Hey Ron! Why don't you come down and join the party?"

A moment passed before Melissa heard "Be right there!"

Neither woman moved for a few minutes, Monique on the bed on her back, and Melissa sitting on the side alternatively looking at Monique and her own hands. Then, a slight tap on the door before Ron peeked in.

"Not much of a party" he said.

"Just waiting on you and that big cock of yours" Monique said.

"Did you miss me?"

"Not you, just your cock."

"You know you are going to hurt my feelings, if you are not careful."

"I know, you sensitive dear. What are you standing there for? And why are you wearing shorts?"

Ron stepped all the way into the room, closed the door, and reached to the band of his shorts, dropping them to the floor in one motion.

"Goddamn, every time I see that thing I can't believe it."

"Maybe if I showed it to you more often . . ."

"Hmm, maybe you should. What I want to see right now is what it looks like disappearing down this little fucktoy's throat. I hear she can suck a mean cock. I wanna watch. You think you can manage that?"

"For you, Monique, anything."

Ron stepped up to Melissa and presented his mostly flaccid penis to her. Her face was still wet from her efforts pleasuring Monique. He did not say anything, and neither did she. Instead, she leaned toward him and licked the tip of his penis. She worked her tongue around the head, and then licked the shaft all the way to his balls. She wet his entire length this way while he grew a little more stiff. She then began to suck on the head, taking him into her mouth. She took a little more of him in her mouth, sucking hard as she pulled back. He began to grow, and she continued to take a little more of him in each time she took him in. Soon his cock was fully turgid and she was getting him to the back of her throat. She relaxed her throat like she had learned to do, and pushed him deeper so that he actually was in her throat. She pulled out and went even deeper the next time. Each time she made a stroke, she went a little deeper, until she had her nose touching his belly and her lips touching the pubic hair around the base of his member. Monique could see the outline of his cock on her neck as it went down her throat. She was watching with great interest. Once Melissa got it all in, she held it as long as she could before pulling back and giving her lungs some relief. She went down again much the same way.

"Goddamn! I didn't actually believe she could do it. I'm not sure I thought anyone could, but certainly not this tiny thing. That is some impressive cock sucking."

"Don't distract her," Ron said. "This is getting serious."

"I don't want her to drain you. I just wanted her to get you hard."

Melisa kept at her trips up and down the man's cock, sucking as best she could on her way back out, though that was virtually impossible when the thing was all the way down her throat.

"You sure you don't want it to disappear down your throat?"

"No, I'm not sucking on that thing. I do want to see if you can get it up to my belly button like you did last time, though."

"I seem to remember that. I think you cussed at me a lot."

Melissa was still shoving his cock down her throat, slowly, and slowly pulling it back out.

"Well, it hurt. At least until I got used to you. But it was better than anything I'd ever done with a cock once we got things all stretched enough. I've never been stuffed that full in my life. I want to do that again, but this time I want our little sex toy here to lick my clit while your drill up into my insides. I like that idea a lot."

"How about I come down her throat and then I'll fix you right up."

"You think you are good for another go if you do? Don't leave me hanging."

"I live to serve," Ron said. He grabbed Melissa by the head and took control of her efforts. He sped up the pace, holding her down and then pulling her off, over and over, faster and faster, before he let out a roar and held her head to his belly and let his balls discharge down her throat. Melissa for her part, was trying to swallow all he gave her, no small task with a cock in her throat. Still, she had little choice, and after a few powerful jets, he pulled back so the rest of his semen was discharged into her mouth. That was much easier for her to swallow, and she did.

Ron was still hard when he pulled out of Melissa's mouth, just like he said he would be. He got up on the bed, got on his back, and then pulled Monique towards him. She straddled him with her back to him, squatted down to line him up with her vagina, and then let herself down, slowly forcing his member inside her. The expression on her face was one of concentration while her mouth made a large "O" and her eyes were wide. She worked him into her, wiggling around as she tried to accommodate him, and lowered herself until she was seated on him. Melissa was fascinated as the huge cock disappeared inside this woman. She could even see a bit of a bulge on her stomach as he moved further into her.

"Jesus, I can't believe there is that much cock in me. Damn. I think I can feel that at least up to my belly button. Fuck. Let me catch my breath."

Melissa watched as Monique tried to accommodate the cock she had buried in herself. She knew what a challenge it was to do so, since her own vagina was so small. She had done it a lot though, and was more used to it than Monique seemed to be. She felt a twinge of jealousy, though, that caught her off guard. She wondered what she looked like when Ron had that same penis buried deep in her. She was not nearly as tall as Monique, so it must be a sight to watch his cock sink all the way into her like that.

She did not have a chance to think about that for long, though. Monique stretched her legs out in front of herself, still impaled on Ron's cock, and leaned back on her own arms stiff behind her. Ron had his hands on her ass, and lifted her up enough to begin moving in and out of her. Melissa was fascinated as she watched Monique's breasts bounce with the efforts and the bulge move up and down her stomach, while Monique threw her head back and spread her legs wide. Without being told, Melissa knew what was expected. She climbed up and began to lick this woman's clitoris.

It was a little hard to stay on the clit, since all the thrusting Ron was doing made it a moving target, but she held on as well as she could and seemed to do pretty well. It seemed to Melissa like she was playing a musical instrument. She could tell how well she was doing by the pitch and sound of the noises Monique made. The noises crescendoed until Monique's legs went stiff, her back arched, and she let out a cross between a scream and a roar before collapsing back on Ron, quivering.

Melissa backed off and watched the women try to regain her breath and her composure. Minutes passed before she moved. Ron stayed still beneath her and Melissa just watched. She was quite aroused by this point. She had twice brought Monique to orgasm and did the same with Ron once, while she had received no attention herself at all. She was soaking wet.

Monique rolled off of Ron, again spread her legs, and looking at Melissa, said "come clean me up."

At first, Melissa looked around for a washcloth or something like that before she realized that was not what was meant. Although she had spent lots of time licking this woman's vagina, and she had swallowed plenty of Ron's semen, looking at the sight of the latter running out of the former seemed gross, somehow. Still, she could see little alternative, and she moved over to clean Monique's sloppy crotch with her mouth.

It was a little hard at first, but she was so aroused that it was not long before she was quite engaged in her task. When finished, she looked up at Monique. Monique did not say anything, but looked at Ron's cock. Melissa accepted the unspoken command and went over to Ron and began cleaning him up as well. Even though he was mostly deflated when she began, he started to respond to her efforts, and thinking perhaps she might get a little attention finally herself, she was soon trying to both clean and arouse him.

It was working, and she had gotten his penis nearly to full attention when Monique said "One more thing I'd love to see is that thing buried in her ass. I know she is not fond of butt-fucking, but she did tell me she liked it okay once she got going. Let's see if you have another one in you, big guy."

That was not what Melissa had had in mind. She had had Ron's cock in her ass before, and it was pretty painful, especially when things were just getting started. Still, her preferences were not much of a consideration at the moment, and in resignation, she got on her hands and knees. Ron pushed her head down, and moved her hands so that they gripped her round buttocks. She held them while he took his finger and rubbed some of her wetness on her anus. He pushed his finger in, moved around some, and pushed in another finger. She knew he was making it easier for her, so she tried to relax and let him open her up. He worked on her for a couple minutes with his fingers. He then pushed his cock into her tight vagina, getting himself wet with her juices, and finally moved it to her little starfish-puckered anus.

As always, when anyone violated her ass, it hurt. And she had a hard time breathing. And Ron was bigger then most. As he pushed into her, it hurt like hell. She tried to push back, having learned that helped, and then felt him pass her sphincter. It was like she was popped open. It still hurt, but the pain did not increase so much as he worked his way in. He slowly moved in and out, each stroke pushing a little deeper as his cock slowly disappeared up her ass.

Monique watched in apparent fascination as Melissa was impaled and Ron was finally seated all the way inside her. Ron began slowly fucking her. Melissa's little clit bells were vibrating from the motion, further arousing her as the huge member plumbed her guts. To Melissa, this went on for what seemed like forever. She eventually loosened up and he began to slide in and out easily.

Slowly, her own orgasm began to grow and at the same time as Ron plunged deep into her to deposit his load, she went off herself as she felt him pulsing and throbbing his discharge into her bowels.

Ron finally let go of her hips, and she fell forward on her face. She rolled over on her side and did not move except for her heaving breathing. His cum was oozing from her ass, still gaping from the workout it had received, and running down her round asscheek while her anus twitched and struggled to close back up.

Monique said "Damn."

12