Melissa's New Position Ch. 11

Story Info
Melissa gets a different point of view.
5.2k words
4.56
15.7k
9

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/06/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa liked Rick pretty well, but she was not sure he was a great philosopher. As she thought about her experience with Frank, he still seemed pretty powerful to her. Being picked up and flung around like she did not weigh a thing felt pretty powerful. More to the point, perhaps, was how powerless she felt when he was doing it. Perhaps powerful was defined more by the presence of absence of powerlessness. Maybe in order for one person to have power, someone else had to be powerless. And, vice versa, she supposed.

Whatever the case, in all this, she had come to understand that she was okay with being powerless. In fact, she seemed to like it, though all of this was so new to her she was not sure what she liked and did not, really. But she found herself more settled, relaxed and comfortable in her role as a sexual plaything after her experience with Mr Dorn. She was able to embrace her role without the ambivalence that had characterized it since she began this whole thing. She felt great.

It lasted two days.

Her ambivalence came back in a rush when she was told about her next guest and what she was expected to do. And, though she was not told what to expect after that, how it played out did not relieve her discomfort much.

As Melissa entered the playroom she saw a man hanging from bracelets on his wrists just like the ones she wore. They were attached to short straps secured to the ceiling. His arms were slightly pulled to the sides, but they were mostly straight above him. Like she, he had the same bracelets cuffing his ankles and they were connected to straps connected to anchors in the floor. His legs were pulled wide in what had to be an uncomfortable angle for a man. He was short for a man, probably only about 5'6", maybe 5'7".

He was facing away from the door, and her eyes took in his taut, slightly muscular body. His ass cheeks were especially taut, and her eyes were drawn to the sight. His balls were hanging down. It reminded her of one of those little punching bags like boxers trained with. She could not see his penis from behind. His balls hanging like that seemed particularly vulnerable. She had an impulse to swat them a little and see them jiggle back and forth. She had wondered what it must be like to have something so sensitive and fragile hanging between her legs. She was glad she did not have to worry about that, though her next thought was that she was pretty vulnerable herself most of the time recently. She did not dwell on it, but moved towards the man, her task at the forefront of her mind.

Ron had given her precise instructions, and she did not want to do poorly, though her task was one that made her uncomfortable.

She walked around to his front and looking him over as she did so. His eyes were blindfolded and he had a ball gag in his mouth. His penis stood straight out, but what struck her about it was how small it was. It was probably not four inches long, and it was not thick but kind of skinny, really. Her first reaction to it was that it was cute, though she imagined that would not be a compliment to most men. Her second reaction was that she wanted to put it in her mouth. She did not, unsure if that was okay, but it struck her as odd that she would have such an impulse. It was probably because every man she had met in the last several months had had his penis in her mouth at one point or another, so she was just used to it. Maybe that was it. It was still a strange thing to think. She never would have thought that before she began her new job.

She did reach out and touch it, however, and watched it twitch and bounce a little when she did. Once more she thought about how strange it must be to have a penis.

She moved over to the cart waiting for her, and put on the little latex gloves there. She took the scissors and trimmed the hair on this man's pubic area until it was sort of short. Just like Ron had done to her the first time she was waxed. Her subject still had his erection while she trimmed his scrotum and all around his penis. He was not particularly hairy, not like some men, so it was not long before she was done.

There was a little pot of warm wax, and she took a small spatula off of the cart to spread it around one side of his pubic mound. She took one of the cloth strips and pressed it down, making sure it stuck. She was afraid to pull it off, though. She knew from her own experience that it was pretty painful, especially the first time she had it done. She had been waxed regularly since that first time, and now the hairs were pretty fine and the process much easier, but she knew this was going to hurt.

Still, she had to do it, so she grabbed one end of the strip and began to pull. Her tentative efforts actually made it hurt more than it would have if she had just pulled it loose, as she realized when he made a distressed "mmmphgg" sound. She stopped, distressed at hurting him. The strip just hung here. The man was silent, but breathing hard. Melissa was afraid to do any more, but she was not close to done and she was afraid of not doing what she was supposed to do. She reached for the strip again, this time pulling it off fairly quickly.

He made a startled noise, but it did not seem to hurt him as much. He was still breathing heavily as Melissa again applied more wax around the other side of his penis. His penis was no longer hard, and had shrunk up to very small. Melissa felt sorry for him, and wanted to make him feel better, but instead, applied the strip to the wax and again removed it. She did so more quickly this time and again he jerked and made a sound, but was clearly not experiencing as much distress as he had when she first gone slowly. She put wax on the part above his penis, and again removed it with a cloth strip. There were some spots that had been missed and she attended to those until all around his penis was clean. There were a few small red spots where it had bled slightly, and the whole area was pretty pink, but he was smooth all around.

Then she applied wax to one side of his scrotum, and again in a swift motion, removed the wax and all the hair attached to it. She did that several more times until his balls were as smooth and hairless as his pubic mound. As smooth as her own pubic mound, she remembered.

He was still breathing heavily, but had calmed a good bit. He hung limply. She went around to his backside and applied wax around the little brown pucker of his anus, and in one tug removed that and all the hair it had captured. Again, he jumped, or at least as much as he could restrained the way he was, and again hung still. He seemed tired.

She looked all over to make sure she had not missed any of the places she was told to get. She found a few hairs, and using tweezers from the cart, she pulled them out one at a time. Satisfied with her work, retrieved the last two things she was told to use. One was a large butt plug and the other a tube of lube.

Mellissa had quite a bit of experience with butt plugs, and tiny as her back passage was, knew the struggle of getting one lodged. This was larger than any she had used, and she was unsure how it was going to fit. This man was not a lot larger than she was and it was going to be and effort on her part, and certainly on his, to get this thing inside him.

She greased up the plug, and then put lube on her gloved fingers. She worked her forefinger into his anus and moved it around a little. She tried to get lube up in there, and she tried to pull a little at the sides to stretch him some. Soon she worked a second finger in, and again tried to work them in and out and get more lube up there. She then took a finger from her left hand and put that in as well, which allowed her to pull in opposite directions with her two hands, really stretching the tight ring. He grunted and moaned, but did not try to get away. Not that he could have gotten far. It was only after she had done this for a while that she removed her fingers and started to work the plug in.

The plug forced his anus to stretch a great deal more than her fingers had. While he had mostly moaned and made small noises while her fingers worked on him, he expressed a good deal more distress as she tried to force the plug into his ass. She pushed on him, then let up, back and forth using pressure and then releasing it, each time making a little more progress and widening his anus a little more. Having some idea what it is like to have things shoved up her ass, she was patient and took her time. Still, getting the widest part in was a little ways off. She was beginning to wonder if it would go in at all. She felt sorry for him. She ducked down and came up on the other side of him again, in front. His penis was still flaccid and small. He was pink all around his genital area. She picked up his penis. She held it up, and let it fall. It intrigued her. She then sucked his penis into her mouth. It was like any other one, mostly. It was just small. Which meant she could such the entire length of it into her mouth and it not begin to go into her throat. She thought of a pacifier.

She sucked on him, trying to get him erect, though she could not say why, exactly. He did begin to stiffen, though. She worked on the head and sucked on him until he was hard, and then with her hand reaching up behind him, she started to push the butt plug into his anus again. It seemed like if she was giving him some pleasure it was more okay to hurt him, like it cancelled it out some. She pushed hard and sucked hard, and finally she felt the plug go past the tight ring and pop into his ass. He made a grunt as it did, his breathing still deep and rapid as though he were running a race.

Melissa was still not sure it was okay to suck on him, though she had not been told not to, exactly. She pulled her head back. He strained to push forward, to again find her lips, but she just looked at him, unsure how to proceed. In the end, she decided to ask Ron if it was okay. She had done what he told her to.

She left him hanging with a plug up his ass and a raging hard on. And a pink, baby-smooth asshole and crotch.

______________________

"How'd you do?"

Ron was smiling a bit, apparently aware of her discomfort.

"I did all right, I guess. I did what you told me to."

"You don't look like you had a very good time."

"I don't like to hurt people. I know that has to have hurt."

"You know this has nothing to do with what you like, right?"

"Well, yes. But what did he do to deserve all that?"

"Deserve?"

"Yes, why did he have to have all that done to him?"

"Why do you think?"

"Did he piss someone off?"

"You don't really get this, do you?"

"What?"

"There are people who really get off on being dominated. Do you of all people really not understand that?"

Melissa was startled. And, she was confused. She was aware that having someone else control her was arousing, and she knew that being spanked by Mr Dorn had aroused her quite a bit. She did not think of herself as getting off on being dominated. It just excited her to be, well, dominated. She was even more confused. She had never really considered that there were other people who were aroused that way as well. Certainly never thought that a man might be. She felt like her head was spinning.

"You mean this was his idea?"

"Of course. What kind of outfit do you think we run here?"

Melissa started to answer, and realized she had no idea what she thought. She knew people came here as a reward. She knew that it was incentive. She had never considered that someone's idea of a incentive or reward would involve being tied up, waxed and stuffed full of a butt plug.

Ron seemed to understand what was so confusing to her. "The people who actually succeed well enough to earn a trip here are often pretty high-power, hyper-responsible men. It's not as uncommon as you might think for such men to indulge in giving up control entirely and indulge in having an attractive woman dominate them. Raymond, the guy you just waxed, is kind of like that."

Ron continued "He's really competitive and very successful. He seems to have a thing about having a small dick. I think he's eroticized shame. I think it turns him on to have his dick compared to others. Some guys are like that. Part of what he wants is to be "forced" to watch me fuck you. Which is one of the things that are about to happen. Watching me fuck someone is a turn on for him. He's done this before. Just be glad he does not want you to dress up in latex and whip him."

All this was too much for Melissa. She just stared at Ron.

He just said "Time to suit up. You are about to learn about pegging."

"Pegging?"

"That's when a woman wears a strap-on and fucks a guy."

"A strap-on?" Melissa was feeling as stupid as she was confused.

"It's a dildo that a woman wears. You've never heard of a strap-on?"

"No, I guess not."

"It's is a small harness with a dildo on the front that you wear. It lets a woman fuck another woman or fuck a man. In the ass, of course for a guy."

"Guys want to be fucked in the ass?"

"Some of them do. You've been fucked there. Feels pretty good, sometimes, right?"

"Well, after a while, it does. At first it just hurts."

"Guys also have a prostate that is pressed on when something goes up his ass. Lots of guys like that pressure. It's like a massage. Just go gentle at first. You should be great. Remember what it feels like when you are on the receiving end."

"You mean I have to get behind him and, like, put it in his butt?"

"Yup. Over and over. That's what fucking generally looks like."

"I don't know if I can do that."

"Of course you can. And, you will. That's what he wants."

"But I don't know how. I don't know how to do any of this." Melissa was getting upset. She started to cry.

Ron petted her face. "You are doing great. You waxed him like a pro, and you sucked him to hardness and left him that way. You could not have done better."

Melissa remembered that Ron had probably watched everything she did. She was worried that she should not have sucked on him, so she felt better to know that was okay.

"He's probably still hard as a rock. The waiting is part of it, but we should not leave him much longer. Come on, I'll help you."

"I have no idea how to fuck someone."

"I'll help you with all of it. You'll just have to do what I tell you to. Initially, he will still be blindfolded and I can show you without saying anything. Later I'll join in and then I can be more active. You'll do fine."

Melissa dabbed her eyes, and then followed Ron out of the room.

When they arrived in the playroom, Raymond was still hanging where she left him, and his penis was still hard as a rock. Ron unfastened the straps on his legs and they dropped to a vertical position, though only his toes actually touched the floor. Ron moved a small step over beneath him and he was able to stand. Then Ron released his arms, only to clip them together behind his back. Ron took his right arm and led him, still blindfolded, off of the step and over to the bedroom off of the playroom. In it was a large bed onto which Ron pushed Raymond. His feet hung just over the edge of the bed while the rest of him was on the bed face down. Ron grabbed his arms and pulled him back until his ass was in the air and his face on the bed. Ron then unclipped his hands and re-clipped them to each ankle. He then spread his knees. Ron motioned to Melisa, indicating she should remove the plug. She stepped over and slowly removed the butt plug, eliciting a cross between a groan and a sound of alarm ending with a sigh once it was out. His anus gaped and then began to close up. His hairless ball sack hung down from his hairless crotch. His twitching anus puckered in the middle of his hairless ass. He was pink and smooth. His dick was still hard.

Ron went back into the playroom and returned with a harness sporting a dildo. The dildo was not as large as Ron's penis, but larger than Raymond's. Ron took some lube and slathered her vulva and then helped Melissa step into the harness. He fitted the straps to make it snug. There were bumps on her side of the dildo that pressed against her clit, and the lube assured that things would slide around when she began applying pressure. He then lubed the phallus itself, and finally dripped a little around the puckered anus proffered in front of them. He gestured to Melissa to step up and impale the man in front of her.

With great hesitation, Melissa stepped over and, holding the dildo in her hand, directed it towards the target. She rubbed the end of it around his anus, spreading the lube. She then pushed a little in the center. His anus resisted and did not let her in. She did not want to hurt him, but Ron gestured to her to push harder, so she did. The tip of the phallus began to stretch the brown pucker and then slowly began to make its way in.

Melissa was already horny, just from walking over there with the little ring with its dangling vibrating balls bumping and vibrating against her clit. Pushing forward, the backside of the dildo pressed against her clit and it felt pretty good. It made her want to press more, and she did, watching the thing gradually disappear in this man's ass. He groaned.

She had been impaled herself, both in the ass and her vagina, and her mouth for that matter, many times. She had watched Ron fuck Monique and seen his cock disappear into her. She had never seen anything like what she was seeing now, and from such a close vantage point. It occurred to her that every time someone took her from behind, this was pretty much what it looked like to him. It was fascinating to see this shaft disappear inside someone. Guys get to see this kind of thing all the time.

She pulled out, and then pushed back in. She still went slowly, but it felt good for her to press, since it rubbed her clit, so she was eager to keep it up. Her pace picked up and soon she was actively fucking this man's ass. She did this for quite a while, even getting a little perspiration worked up, but she could not quite bring herself to climax. She tried pushing into him hard, and tried rubbing herself back and forth a little when she bottomed out into him. She brought gasps out of him, but no climax for her. Or for him.

Ron touched her arm, and she stopped and looked at him. Very quietly his whispered in her ear "Go ahead and pull out. We're going to get you out of the harness, and then I want you to get your crotch under his face. He needs to do some serious pussy eating, and I think you might like that, too."

He helped her out of her harness, and she got up on the bed with her legs on either side of Raymond's head. Ron pulled on Raymond's arms, which raised his head enough for Melissa to scoot her crotch under his face. After Ron gestured to her to do so, she pulled her legs back towards her chest, exposing her open pussy. Ron let Raymond down, so that his face was now right on her pussy. He immediately began to lick and suck on her wet, delicate nether lips and her swollen clit. Ron reached down and removed his blindfold, but he did not look up at her face. He did lick the entire length of her slit, over and over. While he lacked a bit in style, he more than made up for it with enthusiasm. Ron gestured to her to pull her legs back even further, which she did. This brought her asshole up closer, and Raymond immediately began to lick there as well.

Melissa's back door had been visited by a number of men. She had had her anus speared many times. She had never had it licked. She jumped the moment it was, which did nothing but press her slit up against Raymond's face. He took it in stride, licking her from her anus to her clit, stopping only to delve deep between her labia with his tongue. For Melissa, it was sensory overload, as he licked her over and over, from asshole to clit and back again. She threw her head back and basked in the sensations as she started to climax. It built slowly, but powerfully, and when it got there she grabbed his head and held it still while she felt wave after wave wash over her. It was grand.

12