Melissa's New Position Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she pulled his face up away from her and pulled herself away, only to collapse on the bed.

She was not still for long. Ron came up to Raymond and pulled him up so that, even though the bracelets on his wrists were still clipped to the ones on his ankles, he was now sitting on his heels facing her. His knees were still spread and his penis was still rock-hard. The tip was shiny from the pre-cum that had oozed out during his butt-fucking, and a large drop of the clear liquid had formed at the opening.

Ron then approached her and moved her into the same position Raymond had been, her ass in the air while her face was on the bed looking to her right. She was looking straight at Raymond when Ron mounted her from behind. Ron slowly drove his cock into her vagina until it was buried there. Raymond would have a perfect view of all this since she was perpendicular to him, so he could easily see Ron disappear into her. Ron held her hips, and pulled out only to push back in, this time less slowly. His pace increased and soon he was pounding into her over and over. Melissa shook with each stroke. Her breasts jiggled with the effort, even though they were mostly on the bed. He was pounding into her aggressively and she felt her own climax start to build again.

The little vibrating balls that lit up her clit with each stroke only pushed her faster towards another climax, and when Ron held her hard and pushed deep into her and held it as his own climax began to erupt, she was pushed over the edge and had a gigantic climax of her own. She could feel his member as it pulsed and shot it's load deep inside her. She rode her own climax out for what seemed like ages before everything started to settle down.

When Ron pulled out, she was motionless for a moment, but when she looked over at Raymond and his small, glistening penis, she wanted to put it in her mouth. She crawled over to him and licked the tip, cleaning off the pre-cum there, before she sucked him into her mouth. He gasped and groaned as she pulled back, still providing suction, until she just had the head in her mouth. She was on her elbows, and she reached up with her left hand to fondle his smooth ball sack. She had wanted to do that every time she had seen it, and she got to now. He moaned.

She swirled her tongue around the head and then buried his whole cock again all the way in her mouth. She did what she could to make it a spectacular blow job, feeling sorry for him that he had been denied so long. She remembered that he must like to have his prostate stimulated since he had wanted to be fucked with the strap on, so she stuck her right middle finger up behind his balls, looking for his anus. She found it, and slipped her finger up and massaged with the pad of her finger while she fondled his balls and sucked. He clearly liked this, the noises he made making it clear that he did. It did not take long before he was spurting into her mouth.

Melissa was surprised at how copious his discharge was. His balls did not seem that large. She struggled to swallow it all. She was also surprised when he took her head in his hands and held her there. Ron must have unclipped his wrists while she was sucking on him. He did not move her at all and did not allow her to move. He held her as his cock continued to pulse and twitch. And as it became still. She just kept his penis in her mouth as it deflated.

He held her there for a while, unmoving, with his flaccid member in her mouth. She had no trouble breathing and was not uncomfortable, so she stayed on her elbows with her head in his hands and his cock in her mouth. She did remove her finger, but she continued to hold his balls. After about ten minutes, he began to move her head slowly off of his cock and then slowly back on. Gradually his pace picked up, his penis began to grow again, and it was not very many strokes before he was fully erect again.

Instead of continuing to fuck her face, however, he released her head and turned her around, pushing her head back down to the bed like it had been when Ron had taken her just a little while ago. Raymond, however, approached her anus and not her vagina. He did wet his dick in the fluids left over from Ron's fucking, but then pressed against the little puckered starfish between the round cheeks of her ass. He was not big around, and he was not very long, so it slipped in without much resistance. It actually felt pretty good to Melissa. Raymond seemed to think it felt pretty good also. He began full strokes soon after he was in, and as he held her hips, he began to vigorously fuck her ass. His balls bounced against her vulva and the little vibrating balls again further stimulated her, so in addition to the sensation of her sensitive anus she was aroused by the motion and vibration. It was a lot easier to enjoy because the penis was not so large as some, and before long she felt another climax coming on. He had great staying power having just unloaded into her mouth minutes ago, but it was soon clear that he was building up once more. It was when he thrust all the way in and held it there to discharge that she felt her own release. They both came together, him with a roar and her with gasps. Her legs quivered. She could feel the pulsing of his discharge. When he was fully discharged and started to again shrink, he let go of her hips and pulled out of her. She just stayed there, ass up. Panting.

Raymond slapped her on the ass, hard, and she jumped.

"Great job. You were wonderful. I'll catch up with you in a little bit once I've rested up. I think I have another round left in me before I leave."

And he walked out of the room. Melissa just stayed like she was, face down and ass in the air. Once she caught her breath, she got up and went to clean up. She then went outside to walk a little before she returned to the building. She went to the common room, a room like a large living room, and started to read a book. In about an hour, Raymond found her there. He walked up to her, took her by the hand, and helped her up. Standing, he hugged her tight. It felt good. When he released her, he stepped back a little and looked down, indicating what she should do.

Letting herself down so that she was on her knees and sitting on her heels, she reached up to pull down his shorts, the only thing he was wearing. She took him in her mouth again, and sucked him to hardness. It did not take a lot.

He took her by the hand and led her down to the room they had been in attached to the playroom and pushed her back so that she was on her back on the bed. He mounted the bed, and then mounted Melissa, missionary style. She wrapped her legs around him and held him tight as he began to move. Again, he enthusiastically fucked her, and because she was so naturally small, it was a tight fit for them both. And because he had already come twice, he lasted a long time. Melissa had gone three times, and was pretty sensitive and even a little sore, but after being railed for nearly 15 minutes, she was ready for her fourth, and when he finally climaxed she was right behind him.

"You are incredible," he said.

For her part, Melissa was exhausted and thoroughly satiated. All she could say was "Thank you."

12