Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 10

Story Info
Sharon has fun with GG Kim and a new plaything.
6.8k words
4.67
2.8k
2
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 05/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
357 Followers

Kim was just leaving work when she heard the notification on her phone. "Ugh," she muttered as her high heels clacked through the empty parking garage. Probably just another spam text or something.

Once she was in her car, she pulled her phone out just to be sure. When she saw who the text was from her mouth went dry and it felt to her like all that moisture went straight to her cunt. She didn't hear herself moan as she hit the button to call the sender.

"Hello, Kim," the voice on the other end of the call said. It was deep for a woman's voice but very feminine.

"Hello, Mistress," Kim whispered.

"You're just getting out of work, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," she answered, feeling her mind go a little fuzzy while her body buzzed with arousal. Her areolae had crinkled up with her hard nipples in her bra.

"Once you have taken care of everything, there is something that I want you to do..." the caller told her. Kim didn't exactly hear the rest of the conversation. She had faded off to something like a trance until the call ended.

She realized that she was putting her phone back in her purse and promptly forgot that she'd done anything with it at all.

Shaking her head, Kim drove out of the parking garage and headed home, doing a few errands on the way. Once she got home, she put away her groceries, poured herself a glass of wine, and went to sit down on the couch to relax after a long week.

It didn't exactly surprise her, but she hadn't expected to instead be heading for her bedroom, shedding clothes as she went until she was only wearing her black garter belt, nude stockings, and her white four-inch-high heels. She'd dropped her panties since they were already soaked with her juices.

Once in her bedroom, Kim took a sip of wine and failed to notice herself turning her computer on and starting a video call. She also forgot to understand that her Mistress, Sharon, had picked up and was watching her webcam.

Kim thought that she was getting a few things ready for tomorrow while in fact she was making sure that her rear passage was clean, and then gathering a bottle of lube and some toys. She continued to not do what she thought she was doing, bending over in front of the webcam, and being thorough in how she lubricated her ass.

Once that was done, her mind didn't let her see that she was sliding a curved metal band up between her legs. The band was a couple of inches wide and had a thick dildo in the middle and a slightly less girthy dildo an inch or two behind it. She ignored that she was working them both inside her, the thicker one filling her pussy and the other sliding into her ass, and she didn't hear herself moan once they were both fully seated.

Only Sharon understood that Kim then took another metal band and clasped it around her waist and lined everything up so that she could padlock the whole works together. It was only then that Kim realized that she was on a video call with her Mistress, she'd stripped down to only some of her underwear, and she had just filled her ass and her snatch before locking herself into a steel chastity belt.

"Oh, fuck..." she moaned.

On the screen, Sharon grinned. "Welcome home, my dear."

"Thank you, Mistress..." she said, feeling her mind go a little fuzzy.

"You've been a good girl so far this evening," Sharon intoned, and Kim's mind slipped a little further away. "But I have a few other things that I want you to do..." and Kim lost the rest of it.

The next thing she knew she was sitting in front of her computer still dressed the same way, her ass and pussy stuffed with latex, locked to her body, with her Hitachi vibrator against her denied crotch on its highest setting, whining in frustration. It felt good, but her chastity belt prevented her from getting the vibrations to just the right place, so she couldn't get to the orgasm that was tantalizingly close. "Oh...dammit...please..." she whimpered.

After a certain amount of time, she turned it off and got up. Her pussy was on fire, but she couldn't do anything about it! She whined as she got her clover-style nipple clamps and whimpered in arousal as she put them on before donning a black bra that had cups that were only lace, allowing her tortured nipples to show through. She also put on a tight black pencil skirt that only came down to halfway down her thighs paired with a bright red blouse that almost hid the situation her C-cup breasts were in.

She re-did her makeup, changed into a fresh pair of stockings, and then donned a pair of stiletto open-toed pumps with a strap around her ankle, but failed to understand that she put a small padlock on each one, making them impossible to remove. Just like her chastity belt.

As she was locking her door, Kim inhaled deeply due to the vibrators in the dildos buried inside her came to life. She was too well-programmed to let herself moan and give herself away--although anyone who took more than a cursory look at her would be able to tell that she wasn't dressed normally--and too indoctrinated to remember having started a special app on her phone.

The vibrators teased and stimulated her as she left her apartment, making her feel unsteady while she walked as quickly as she could to her car. Her subconscious and muscle memory took over from there and she just floated in a haze of arousal while her body piloted her car.

Soon enough, the familiar five-car garage came into view, and now she knew she was allowed to moan, which she did.

As Kim exited the car, any awareness she had floated away with the sound of the garage door closing behind her. Her eyes glassy, mouth agape and starting to drool, she shuffled as much as shuffling is possible in six-inch stilettos toward the interior of the house. Once inside the door to the garage, she closed it as though moving underwater, then faced the interior of the house, and got to her knees, her palms on her thighs.

She was barely aware of the vibrations teasing her pussy and her ass or the clamps on her nipples creating that sweet ache or the hard tile on which she knelt. Kim just floated in a haze of pleasure and obedience, which is exactly what she was programmed to do, and the knowledge that she was pleasing her Mistress just reinforced the mantra running through her head on an endless loop. Her mouth was slack, and she was beginning to drool a little.

After an indeterminate time, she became aware of the sounds of high heels. Her eyes did a slow move to track the sound and upon seeing a human shape, her glassy eyes traveled upward to see the smiling face of her beautiful Mistress, whose name she couldn't have told you if you put a gun to her head.

"Hello, slave," her smooth, smoky voice intoned. "You have been a very good girl." Kim moaned while her pussy surged at those words. She lived to hear those words. "You did exactly as you were told, you good girl." Kim keened again and felt herself get even closer to the towering orgasm that was just out of her grasp.

"You want to come so badly, don't you, my petite slave girl?" Sharon asked caressing the shorter woman's face. The response was just another low moan.

Kim didn't have the faculties needed to process what her Mistress was wearing, but Sharon felt very sexy in her merlot corset, matching thong, thigh-high stockings, and bright red five-inch pumps. She felt her panties get a little tighter as Kim knelt before her, mindless, simply waiting to serve her. The damp spot at the tip of her considerable shaft grew a little.

"Do you want to keep being a good girl?"

Kim whimpered a sound that sounded vaguely affirmative.

Pulling her panties to the side, Sharon replied, "Then take this into your mouth, and do what you know I want you to."

Kim could only moan again. Her eyes remained glassy, but her hands moved as though she were wide awake, taking Sharon's thick erection and stroking it with both hands, which made her Mistress sigh, before taking her length into her mouth.

Sharon threw her head back and moaned, closing her eyes. Before long, Kim's entranced brain had convinced her to take a deep breath and keep sliding her mouth down until her lips were at the base of her Mistress' cock, lodging its last third firmly in her throat. "Oh...that's it, slave girl...good girl..."

Kim would have groaned in appreciation at those words if she could have used her vocal cords, but instead just swallowed over and over around her Mistress' phallus, which caused the other woman to coo with pleasure.

"Exactly like that, slave girl," she sighed. Sharon could feel her nipples as hard as bullets poking against the cups of her corset. After about a minute Kim had to pull off so that she could breathe, but as soon as she caught her breath, sucking, tonguing, and stroking the whole time, she sank back down and resumed swallowing around Sharon's dick.

"I'm going to come down your throat very soon, my good girl. When you feel me start to pulse is when you will wake back up, understand?"

Kim made a sort of affirmative movement with her head. It was so subtle that most would have missed it, but Sharon had had these girls in deep trance so many times that she could pick up on it.

"You will also be allowed to orgasm when you feel me--oh, shit--start to come," Kim's subconscious heard her Mistress say. "I'm really close!"

Kim again didn't exactly groan with her throat stuffed full of cock, but she did make a little noise and swallowed as hard as she could around the intruder.

That was all that it took. "Oh, fuck!" Sharon grunted, grabbing Kim's head, and fucking it as she thickened, sending the first rope of her sperm down her slave's throat. Kim's eyes focused then went wide as she came awake to being throatfucked and came the hardest she could remember in a long time. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Yeah...fuck!" she heard. Meanwhile, her cunt and ass bore down hard on their latex occupants as wave after wave of ecstasy overtook her lithe body.

Sharon pulled her now-emptied shaft from her slave's throat and Kim took in a huge, ragged breath before expelling it in a throat-ripping scream, her body bucking so hard from the climax that she lost her balance and fell over, writhing in uncontrollable ecstasy. She screamed over and over until she was hoarse, and the titanic climax had its way with her, the vibrators inside her having gone to full speed when they sensed her going over the edge.

They soon slowed and then stopped as she came down, panting as if she'd just run three miles. "Ohmygod...thank you, Mistress!" she gasped. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! Oh, fuuuuuuck..." she moaned before collapsing into a fit of giggles as she tried to get herself back into a kneeling position.

"You were a very good girl, Kim." The out-of-breath woman on the floor shuddered with pleasure. "Here, let me help you up," Sharon said, extending her hand to her slave.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said and, with some effort, got to her feet on wobbly legs. "I'm sorry, but you let me come so hard that my legs are like rubber, Mistress."

Said Mistress chuckled and bent down to kiss her forehead. "All part of my diabolical plan, my dear. Come with me--OK, follow me, you just did come with me."

Kim grinned and did as she was told. They ended up in Sharon's kitchen. "Get a glass of wine for me and for yourself, slave girl."

"Yes, Mistress. Which would you like?"

"The merlot. It seems appropriate, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress," Kim answered with a smile. She loved the outfit her Mistress was wearing. "Here you go, Mistress," she said as she handed the glass over with a little bow.

"Thank you."

Kim heard the clacking sound of another pair of high heels, and she looked in that direction. She was surprised to see another woman she had never seen before. Her still-stuffed cunt clenched around its latex invader at the sight of her. She was somewhere between Melissa's and her Mistress' height, about five-six or so without the skyscraper platform heels the woman was wearing. She wasn't wearing anything else, which let Kim take in her body. The new woman was much fuller figured than Kim's petite frame would allow. Kim estimated that she was a size 14 or 16. That did not, however, take away from how attracted Kim found herself; quite the opposite: she was getting wetter just looking at this beauty. She was thick, yes, but also gorgeous.

The new woman had blonde hair that fell to about a third of the way down her back. Full lips surrounded a wide, sensuous mouth. A well-proportioned rounded nose above. Wide, large, greenish-colored irises. Soft skin. Broader shoulders than Kim's (that wasn't saying much, of course, Kim's body was tiny, she knew) that traced down to an enormous pair of wonderful, full, heavy yet perky breasts that had to be at least an F cup above a soft, fit but well-cushioned tummy, which was itself above a pretty pussy with zero trace of any hair. That was between a pair of deliciously wide hips that led downward to healthy thighs and muscular calves making up a pair of legs that seemed to go on for days. Her fingernails and toenails were painted pink.

Kim swallowed, her arousal rising. Her mouth seemed to have gone dry and she suspected that the moisture had migrated south to her cunt, which was once again very wet around the dildo locked inside it.

"Kim, meet Alexis," Sharon said.

The new beauty had an empty, vacant look on her face. "Hello...Kim..." she sighed.

"Uh...hello, um...Alexis," Kim stammered. Her twat was flooded. She didn't know what her Mistress had planned but she couldn't wait to find out how this gorgeous, curvy woman would be involved.

Sharon laughed. "There's no need to be nervous, little girl," she told Kim, taking her hand.

"I know, Mistress, but...she's so beautiful."

"She is," Sharon chuckled. "Especially when her face is so blank, right?"

Kim swallowed. "Yes, Mistress." She didn't moan--she was too well-conditioned for that--when her snatch and stretched ass clenched around the dildos lodged in her respective orifices.

"Good girl, Kim," she heard her Mistress say and things got a little fuzzy as she let herself be led into her Mistress' living room. "Be a good girl and have a seat next to me," she heard her Mistress intone. Reality got farther away but she felt herself following Sharon's instructions, her muscles clamping down involuntarily on the toys in her cunt and ass. A word she didn't understand floated into her fuzzy mind and Kim distantly realized that she couldn't move. Not that she really wanted to, sitting as she was in a haze of obedience and arousal.

"Now," Sharon said, her member beginning to harden again. Kim was helpless to do anything but drool and look on as Sharon continued, "Alexis, come over here and get on your knees."

Kim was jealous as she watched the thick beauty carry out the command. Alexis' eyes were unfocused, and she was drooling. "Suck my cock, slave," Sharon said.

"Yessss...Mmmissstresssssss..." Alexis droned, slowly obeying. A distant part of Kim's mind idly wondered where her Mistress got the stamina, since she vaguely remembered having Sharon's load pumped down her throat less than twenty minutes before. The rest of her mind was consumed with lust, the vibrators in her stimulating her so that she was rapidly approaching the crest of an orgasm she knew wouldn't come until she was allowed; she was drenched at the thought of that combined with the knowledge that her body wouldn't obey her. It would only obey her Mistress' words.

Meanwhile, as Alexis' full lips wrapped around Sharon's cock and began to apply wonderful suction, Sharon reveled in the knowledge that her two other slaves, Melissa and Jessica, were watching their Mistress receive oral stimulation while their own pleasure was denied, their large cocks locked in tiny cages, while they rode large dildos in trances of their own.

Sharon surged in Alexis' hungry mouth while she pulled up her video feed of Melissa. Her favorite trans girl slave in chastity was on all fours. Melissa's large breasts had clamps on the nipples that capped them and the empty look on her face as she slowly backed up against the thick dildo in her slave's ass made her drip a little precum into her thick slave's mouth; she loved the sexy, empty-headed hum Alexis made when she tasted it. Melissa was only wearing red stockings and matching open-toed stiletto heels; Sharon made sure that her girls/gurls were always wearing some kind of hosiery.

Jessica, on the other hand, was wearing a sexy schoolgirl outfit. Her red hair was braided in pigtails and her skimpy blouse was unbuttoned to show off her slightly smaller breasts which were also clamped, but these were the kind of clamps that bit down and pulled harder as their chain was pulled: clover clamps. Every few moments she would lift one of her hands off the floor to tug on the chain as she slowly backed up onto the dildo buried in her ass. The low moaning sounds she made turned into fuzzy yelps and cries, the pain from her tortured nipples arousing her further. Sharon flexed her thick cock in Alexis' mouth again when she saw a big drop of pre slide down the string that was already flowing out from the end of Jess's tiny cock cage and she heard Alexis grunt softly, swallowing her Mistress' pre.

"Alexis, you may have an orgasm when you feel me beginning to cum in your mouth," Sharon sighed.

The heavyset woman couldn't respond, of course, with her mind entranced, and even if she'd been fully conscious the phallus in her mouth would've made it impossible to talk anyway.

Kim's body, meanwhile, had begun to tremble despite her command to not move at all. If she had been able to speak, she knew she'd be babbling in a futile attempt to convince her Mistress to allow her to reach the climax she was on the precipice of, but she had to endure the torment of endless stimulation in silence.

Her struggle came to an end just as Sharon did. "Fuck!" Kim's Mistress cried, grabbing the plump woman's head that had been bobbing up and down on her member and shoving her cock all the way down her throat. Kim felt herself scream through her sealed lips and her body bucked despite her command not to move as another titanic orgasm wracked her body.

At the same time, Sharon groaned and grunted as she pumped rope after rope of her load down her thick slave's throat. The feeling of Alexis trying to vocalize her own surprise at coming out of trance at the same time her Mistress was using her throat as a fuckhole and a massive orgasm of her own just heightened the ecstasy Sharon felt. Once she was spent, she released Alexis' head and Alexis inhaled so that she could expel a scream of her own. She fell onto her left side as she spasmed. The strength of her climax made her squirt lubricant from her empty snatch several times, and she was astounded at how hard her Mistress could make her orgasm.

Sharon smiled as she heard both of her caged trans slave ladies whining and moaning as the sounds of Kim's and Alexis' orgasms combined with hers reached their ears, but they could not quite reach climax themselves because of her hypnotic programming of their minds.

She heard both of them wrap up their training sessions while her orgasmic afterglow started to fade. At almost the same time she heard them both murmur their fuzzy sounding, "Thank you...Mistress..." as they began to clean up. She was already looking forward to their next training sessions later in the evening.

Alexis was still catching her breath. "Thank you, Mistress!" she panted, the light glistening on her ejaculate that was still all over her thick thighs. "Thank you for letting me come!"

Sharon smiled. "You're welcome, slave girl Alexis." She loved how the submissive woman's face got a little distance at hearing that phrase. "You also made me have a very powerful orgasm. Remember that: you only get to cum when I give you permission, and even then, only if you make me cum."

Floydman1
Floydman1
357 Followers
12