Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mistress," she agreed immediately. "Thank you for making me your slave."

Sharon got up, then crouched down next to Alexis and kissed her. "You're welcome. Thank you for giving yourself to me this way."

Alexis just smiled and blushed. Kim, meanwhile, was still sitting as motionless as was possible with her ass and twat filled with vibrating toys that kept her right back on the edge of another massive wave of ecstasy. She could only watch the tender exchange before her, unable to beg for release or to even move. Kim's body wasn't a total machine and so she quivered as the toys inside her teased her right up to the precipice but wouldn't let her sail off the cliff into bliss. She couldn't even whimper...and it was so fucking hot to be bound this way without being bound at all! Her pussy was so dripping wet that she could feel the insides of her thighs slick with her lubrication, and it was now dripping down from her soaked cunt to help lube her stretched ass, and whatever was left was leaking onto the couch. She was sure she'd be made to clean it up in a very humiliating way and that ratcheted her arousal up another notch.

"Kim, you are being a very good girl," Sharon cooed next. Kim felt herself go a little fuzzy, a different kind of pleasure washing over her with the knowledge that she was pleasing her Mistress. "Grunt once if you don't want to have an orgasm and twice if you do."

Kim's response was immediate. She tried, she really did, to grunt twice. She needed to cum! Even if there hadn't been any hypnotic programming in her mind she was at the point where she was so turned on and so close to the edge that all that she would have been able to think about was getting release. But all that came out was a long, "UNNNNNNNHHHHHH-NNNNNNHHH!" sound to her horror. No!

"Oh, I'm surprised," Sharon said as she sat down next to her petite Asian slave girl. "I know that you came so hard you fell over when I came down your throat, and I heard you try to scream when I came in Alexis' pretty throat just now but seeing the way your body's trembling makes me think that you're ready to get off again. Are you sure that you don't want to cum, my sexy little slut?"

"UNNNNNNNNNNNNHHHHH—NNN—NNNNNHHHHHHHH!" she groaned, trying her damnedest to convey that yes, she really did want release. It was all that she wanted. All she could think about, even! But her body, so worked up, wouldn't allow her the control she needed to vocalize just two distinct grunts. All it let her do was grunt with a couple of involuntary hitches in between.

"My, my, you are such a submissive cunt, aren't you?" Sharon teased. Kim couldn't look but she could hear the predatory grin on her Mistress' face. "I only heard one," she told her quivering slave, her lips only an inch or so from Kim's ear, her voice barely a whisper, "so that tells me that you don't want to have an orgasm quite yet, little girl. Right?"

"NNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHHH—GNNNNNH! GNNH! GNNNNH! GNNNNHH!" Kim grunted, but she knew it was a lost cause. She was going to have to ride this out, literally and figuratively.

"OK, then. You don't want to cum quite yet. Interesting choice, but you know how much I love to watch you squirm, too, don't you?"

"NNNNNGGGGGGGHHH!"

"Yes, you do know that, and that's right. I love watching you struggle. In fact, you're getting me hard again already," Sharon told her. Now Kim was teetering right on the edge. She absolutely adored making her Mistress aroused, even though it was torture for her to be this close to release without being able to climax. Her body was a quivering mess desperate for a release that wouldn't...well, come. Just like her.

Kim heard some sounds that didn't make sense, and she could move her head but still not the rest of her body and she couldn't talk, a prisoner in her traitorous body. She was able to look over to see Alexis' long, gorgeous body roll on to her back and pull her full legs wide apart, putting her glistening pussy on display. Her face was blank. "Yesssss...Mmissst...ress..." she breathed. Kim could see that Alexis was deep into a trance again. Her enflamed cunt clenched around its invader.

Sharon was at full mast again and Kim wondered again at her stamina. "Since you don't want to cum yet but seeing you right there has me all hot and bothered again, I'll let you watch me fuck your thicker fellow slave girl, Kim. Alexis loves being fucked when she's deep in trance. Don't you, Alexis?"

The blonde was already starting to drool. Her unfocused eyes stared at nothing, pointed at the ceiling as she slurred, "I...love...it...Mmmmissssshtress..."

"So, you want me to take your needy pussy, slave Alexis?" Sharon asked, on her knees with her tool just millimeters from Alexis' waiting flower.

"...Plllleeease...Mmmmissstressssss..." she droned. "Taaaake...meeee..."

"Good girl," Sharon cooed, then sank her impressive length into Alexis with one long, smooth motion.

"Thhhhaaannnnk...you..." the curvy girl moaned as her sopping wet twat was filled.

"You're welcome, you sexy, curvy slut," Sharon sighed as she began to fuck Alexis. Her moves were deliberate. "Unlike your fellow slave Kim, over there, who's such a submissive cunt that she doesn't even want to cum, I want you to orgasm as often as you want. Do you understand, chubby girl?"

"Yesss...Missssstressssss..." she sighed. Her face was still empty, but Kim thought she saw a trace of a smile on Alexis' face as their Mistress plundered her. "Thhhaaaaank...youuuu...Missssshshtresss..."

"You're welcome, cunt," Sharon told her with a grin. She paused, buried to the hilt in the thick girl, just long enough to affix another set of clover clamps to Alexis' large, hard nipples. Each time one of the clamps bit into her tender flesh she yelped but feeling Alexis' already tight cunt bearing down on her at the same time as those yelps told her that the blonde loved it.

Kim was feeling a little light-headed. Her head was full of arousal and need and nothing else as she trembled and quaked. She could only watch the very thing she wanted done to her happening to Alexis instead. If she hadn't been so close, she would have been almost unable to decide whether she would rather have Sharon taking her like that, or whether she wanted Alexis to do the same with a strap-on, or if she would prefer to be in a sixty-nine with the larger woman...but she was too close to think.

Sharon laid down on top of her hypnotized slave, kissing her neck and embracing her as she slid in and out of Alexis. Alexis could only moan and grunt as she was taken, occasionally yelping now and then when Sharon pulled the chain between her clamps. The sharp pain in her nipples only highlighted how good it felt for her to just be fucked, knowing she couldn't talk or move, and feeling Kim's jealous, hungry eyes watching her while Kim ached for release.

Sharon felt Alexis' twat start to grip her more tightly. "Yes, good girl, cum for me," she urged as she yanked on Alexis' nipple clamp chains. A yip was followed by a long, high-pitched keening as Alexis had a strong orgasm as Sharon sank into her velvety wetness over and over. Sharon could actually hear the girl squirting on her cock and it made her even harder to know it was because of her.

"Good girl, slave girl Alexis!" she praised. "That's it, you voluptuous slut, cum on my cock. You're such a horny bitch that it makes you squirt to have me fucking you, aren't you?"

Alexis barely nodded her head, so enraptured by the feeling of being filled by her Mistress' fuckmeat, embarrassed that she squirted—she had never been comfortable with the fact she actually ejaculated if she had a powerful enough climax—but that embarrassment, added to the fact that she was exposed to the other two women in the room while she did, combined with how much it turned her on to be so deep in trance, left her intoxicated. She could feel herself drooling, and that just turned her on even more. The trance made her limbs so heavy that if she hadn't been told to, she wouldn't have been able to lift her long legs or spread them for her Mistress.

"She's coming again, Kim," Sharon panted, the exertion of fucking Alexis beginning to show. "Are you sure that you don't want to come with her next time she does, cunt?"

Kim was dismayed to learn that her ability to use her voice had been taken away again. "Well? If you don't agree then I have to assume that you want to wait a little longer," Sharon prompted with another grin.

Kim tried her level best but could only manage a tiny, strangled wheeze, no words or even her voice.

"Well, then, I guess when she comes again in a few seconds—oh! Or now," she interrupted herself as Alexis crested again, squirting all over her Mistress' thick cock again. "Or the next time, or after that, then I guess you're just content to watch and stay close, right, slave Kim?"

Kim was so frustrated that she felt a tear run down her cheek. "Wow," Sharon grunted, picking her pace of fucking her other, fuller-figured slave further. "You must love being edged like this."

No, she hated it! Kim would have happily given up a year of orgasms at that moment to end the delicious torture she was enduring. She needed to orgasm more than she needed to breathe!

"I love how dedicated you are to pleasing me, Kim," Sharon told her with a grin. "Meanwhile, this curvy slut's gonna cum all over my cock again."

And indeed, she did. Alexis let out a spacey, breathy moan, and her muscles bore down on Sharon's intruder yet again. All three women could hear the flow of her squirting on her Mistress' cock, and that was enough to push Sharon over the edge as Alexis sailed straight into another climax. She gave Alexis' nipple clamp chain one final tug as she emptied herself into the plush beauty below her. More of Alexis' ejaculate drenched her while she filled the woman with her own.

Panting, she laid down on her newest conquest. "Come back to me Alexis," she said softly. Unlike her member, which was still fully engorged.

After a moment, Alexis' eyes regained focus and the empty look left her face. She burst into a fit of giggles. "Oh, holy FUCK, Mistress!" she cried. "Thank you sooo much!"

Sharon smiled down at her. "You were very good for me, you're welcome, slave girl."

They kissed tenderly as Sharon began to soften. As she slid out of Alexis, she said, "Kim, are you ready to have that orgasm yet?"

Kim still couldn't answer by speaking, but another tear rolled down her cheek. "PLEASE!" she wanted to scream but couldn't.

"I guess not," Sharon said as she sat next to the trembling, quivering mess. At her instruction Alexis sat on Kim's other side.

"I think I'm leaking on the couch, Mistress," she said with a deep blush on her fair skin.

Sharon grinned. "I'm sure you are with the waterworks you just unleashed."

Alexis' blush got deeper. "I'm sorry, Mistress."

"Don't be! I think this one's making at least as much of a mess," she replied, casually taking Kim's left nipple, and giving it a long, brutally hard pinch.

Kim inhaled deeply as fire lit her entire left breast, but she couldn't do anything else. She was so close that this wasn't fair!

"What do you think, Alexis?" Sharon asked as she released Kim's left nipple and bore down on the right. "How soon do you think she should be allowed to have an orgasm?"

Alexis' flush was just lowering but it came back. "I...I don't know, Mistress. I know how much I love it when you tease me like this, but I also love how hard you make me cum, too."

"Hmm..." Sharon speculated. "How about I make her wait a little bit longer..." and neither of them understood the rest of what she said.

Alexis came back to herself, and her body was in a different position. She was on her back on the couch, her large ass and hips just on the edge, with her legs spread wide. She was looking down between her huge breasts at Kim feasting on her cunt as though it was the only thing that would ever sustain her. A long, low moan escaped her lips. Kim wasn't just an expert at eating pussy; she was an artist. Despite how inexpressibly horny Kim must be, she was still taking her time and teasing Alexis' folds just the way she loved it, then sinking her impressive tongue deep inside the blonde, then letting just the tip of her tongue dance on Alexis's sensitive nub. It was a tour de force and it had Alexis trembling within seconds.

Kim still couldn't use her voice so she couldn't squeak with surprise as she felt her chastity belt being unlocked and removed, leaving her own openings sopping wet and empty, making her desperate to be filled.

"You can have release after the third time you make her cum and as soon as you make me cum, slave Kim," she heard as she gasped, Sharon's thickness filling her frantic cunt. Sharon grabbed the petite girl's hips and started pounding her relentlessly.

Kim would have groaned if she could but since she couldn't, she just sighed into the delicious feast of the pretty pussy she was powerless to resist. She literally couldn't think about anything else, not even the delicious ache of the clamps on her sore nipples. Or the weight hanging from the chain between them that not only pulled on them, which made them bite into her harder, but every time Sharon slammed home the motion made the weight swing back and forth. So, with every one of her Mistress' thrusts into her, fresh new fire burst from her tits. She was delirious with need to orgasm.

A tiny part of her distracted mind registered Alexis' scream as Kim's talented mouth brought her off, counting the first of the three required orgasms, but most of the rest was focused on making sure that she captured and drank all the juices squirting out of Alexis' spasming pussy.

Alexis squirmed with Kim's continued ministrations; her oversensitive snatch almost painful as Kim continued to devour her. But just like Kim, she had been forbidden from anything else by the hung transwoman relentlessly pounding her fellow, much more petite slave. She didn't even realize that she was pinching and rolling her nipples as her hips bucked of their own accord until she was on her way to the next orgasm. She found that she couldn't stop that, either.

Sharon had a distant smile on her face as she ravaged the petite Asian girl in front of her, loving the sight of said slight lady going down on her much thicker fellow slave. Sharon was fairly sure that she saw Alexis drooling again and she twitched inside Kim at the thought.

She had to slow down to keep her own orgasm at bay when Alexis' thick thighs clamped around Kim's helpless head and Alexis let out a throat-ripping scream as her second climax took her. Kim's own cunt, in turn, gripped Sharon so tightly that she wasn't sure she could keep herself at bay. She managed, though. She wouldn't admit it to them, but she enjoyed staying on the edge just like her slave girls did. She just wanted to have control over when it happened and how long it lasted.

Alexis had resorted to whimpering and twitching after Kim finished drinking her fill of her juices the second time. Kim was quivering herself, almost unable to comprehend how much she loved serving not just one but two other women at the same time. She felt her Mistress throbbing in her twat and was so close to coming she couldn't believe she hadn't already.

Alexis' whining subsided into soft sighs and moans as Kim continued her assault on her vulva. Alexis was now very much drooling, her eyes glassy and unfocused, the trance she had slipped into letting her bask in the ecstasy of her pussy being devoured.

Kim was also drooling but it just mixed in with Alexis' copious lubrication. Her face was coated with pussy juice, her own pussy stuffed full of thick girlcock, and she couldn't be happier. "You're going to make me cum in your tight little cunt, slut," she heard Sharon say in a husky groan. She could feel that her Mistress' thrusts were starting to get irregular, while her member began to throb.

At the same time Alexis' moans got higher, louder, and more urgent. Sharon grinned as her plan worked out perfectly: just as she started emptying her balls into Kim, Alexis screamed, and her legs closed on Kim's head like a vise. Kim's body went rigid when she felt both her Mistress and her fellow slave climaxing because of her.

She was lightheaded and about to pass out when Alexis' legs finally released her, splaying wide as the blonde twitched in the afterglow. Her pussy exploded on Sharon's thick member. She couldn't breathe. The climax was so powerful she just shook, milking every drop out of her Mistress after she swallowed the last drops of Alexis' ejaculate. After what felt like an eternity, she gulped in a huge lungful of air and screeched.

"AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGNNNNNNNNGGNNHHHHHHHHHHHH!" She was humiliated beyond belief that her own body had betrayed her for so long and that, combined with the feeling of having brought both other woman off with her disobedient—to her—body made for a series of rolling orgasms so strong that she bucked and shook until she actually passed out, unconscious as her body overloaded her pleasure centers.

Sharon was grinning at her when she came to a few seconds later, still buried inside her, and she was still cumming! "NNN—NNNNNN—NNGGG—FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Kim screamed. She couldn't remember ever coming this hard!

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK!" she continued to scream until the countless orgasms began to subside. Her now-sore twat was still full of her Mistress' meat, and she realized that Alexis was masturbating furiously in her face just before Alexis unleashed another torrent of girl cum all over her face. That set Kim off one last time. "FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she screamed again, then collapsed, falling from Sharon's deflating member.

Kim just laid there, a stupid grin on her face, as she tried to catch her breath. "Oh. My. GOD, Mistress!" she exclaimed. After a few pants she added, "I am fucking ruined...came...so...hard!"

"You're welcome, slave girl. You, too, Alexis."

Both of her slaves grinned. "Thank you, Mistress!" Alexis also panted.

"Four times in three hours. That's a record for me, too," Sharon replied. She was also completely spent.

"Once you both catch your breath, let's go clean up, and you two can clean up the mess that you both made of my couch."

"Yes, Mistress," they both answered. Sharon was already out of her heels, her hips swaying as she headed toward the bathroom and took her lingerie off. The thick-bodied blonde and the petite brunette joined her a few minutes later, and they enjoyed each other's bodies as they washed her and each other.

12