All Comments on 'Melissa's Panties'

by away443

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
W t f

.... wtf

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
WTF?

I'm still shaking my head. I was waiting for some kind of explanation on what the chick was up to or what her scam was but it never came. So I just have to shake my head and ask WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Did you proof read this?

Did a part of it get left off? Because as it sits, it makes no sense whatsoever. No stars because there really isn't a story here.

CuriousEdCuriousEdover 8 years ago
Original

Original, imaginative, well-written... and strangely quite erotic. I really liked Melissa's erratic and unpredictable behavior, and can imagine how that would fuel the sexuality when she confronts him in the end.

sliprysarahsliprysarahover 8 years ago
Love it

Other reviewers: It's supposed to have a WTF ending. If you've never had WTF sexual experiences as bizarre as this, you've sadly missed out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I feel sympothy for the guy.

Most likely a true story. I also had my share of situations with crazy bitches. In the beginning they are loving; that is until they have a man suckered in; then their plan of entrapment begins. They are cold; cruel and calculating, dominating man-eaters; making a man feel sub-human.

The key to the story is; Mel taking off her bra and panties, then forcing the guy to jack-off into the bra and panties; after which Mel again wore the bra and panties. Mel got exactly what she wanted; while degrading the guy to no end causing him a never ending grief. The world is full of sick women like Mel.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
Just plain good

This was just a great story. well written, and interesting. Too bad you couldn't have went further with it. I was so hoping that you didn't end it where you did. I really wish that you at least written a sequel to it that's how good I thought it was.

SnubeSnubeover 8 years ago
Author is a FREAK.

Keep writing. :)

You are Sick and Wrong.

Signed,

A Fan

TxHotwifehusbandTxHotwifehusbandover 4 years ago
Crazy Cool!

Only a woman could write something like this. I loved it!

DxstebbDxstebbalmost 2 years ago

Time for part 2! His inner Dom needs to come out. I want to read your description of the events to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraway443@away443
"What the fuck did I just read?" is the best compliment I could get. At the last count, 1.1 million reads of my perverted stories, and at a conservative ratio, I claim at least a quarter million masturbators to my works.