All Comments on 'Mellisa, Mary Ellen and Me Ch. 02'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good job

good story and good plot.well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice progression!

I really like this story. I like guessing what's next!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Weel Lets See How Bobie Is Doing in # 2

OOOPs - he chooses to eat another mans cum (the boss he hates) from his girls mother's cunt - swell thats really scummily sick - but well executed and believable?

Then the writer has also now decided to fuck up every character in his tail so as to make them equally crude perverted assholes. No favoritism here - they all suck!

Whats next - shoot some dogs, drown some kittens or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good

I like the story the first chapter was really good i think it had a little more depth (story), where as the 2nd chapter was mostly sex with a little story. I'm a fan of your work, well written stories and there almost always seems to be a little bit of humor in them. To me the main character comes off sort of as a tool, he just seems to get used. There is more to him though as i have seen, he's by no means stupid. I want to see if there is (or could be) more to the main char and mellisa's relationship, was it really just (and still) about the sex and/or oralsex? Good story can't wait to see more.

Risq_001Risq_001over 18 years ago
Ok, bob. I really want to hate the story

But sitting back and looking at it objectively I can't. The major reason is that when looking through all you stories they show various ranges of creative abilities.

But don't let that mean too much of any thing either though. Personally I only like about 3/4 of your stories. By that I mean that I can read them all the way to the end without getting too upset (^_^). But that doesn't mean your not a good writer, just some of the stories aren't for me.

But I have to ask this question though:

Why do you often have the husband/boyfriend sucking up some of the leavings that someone else left while they were laying pipe in thier girlfriend/wife?

I mean, take this story for one. The boyfriend finds out that his girlfriend is intrested in having him go down on her after she has been with other guys. He's decides to walk away (god, most would be running), but instead of having him turn the tables, most often you have him just leave or bear the situation till it changes. Why don't you have him do something, kinda of revengeful, to let her know how it feels to have something like that done to her?

Just curious why though that the main character will often do something like that and then his usual form of revenge is often to go out and find a new/another girl to get with (who often is having him do the same thing), but regardless of how you have him do it, its like a backhanded attempt to get even with the first girl. Why not have him do something original and similar back to them to show them how mean and thoughtless it was for them to do it him in the first place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

now he knocks up mom and daughter.

wetapapwetapapover 18 years ago
different than expected

but true to Just Plain Bob style and plot. I like it so far, bet i like the ending too. a fan always.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Breeding time?

Yes, it's breeding time again. Story is exceptional, but I'd like to see you breeding both Mom and Daughter. Maybe Melissa will break up with you when she finds out that MaryEllen's baby is going to be yours, too. Of course Melissa needs to be pregnant by you at the same time, and her Daddy won't get rid of you because he cannot stand the scandal....

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too improbable.

I had to downgrade this chapter from 5*****s to 3***s for the following reasons. First, the perverted and gross anal and second, that he is so great that every woman is going to chase him even though he is extremely rude and abusive. He is not a movie star so that doesn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And enter the rock and a hard place.

Now he's really in trouble. You've got the hook in. How are you going to save him?

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 5 years ago
Readers be warned. Male protagonist willingly eat cum.

It was absolutely disgusting that after the reveal he continued eating another man's cum.

Ruined the story.

I don't want to read about the author's strange fetishes.

It would need a rewrite with that cut out before the story is worth reading

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

This is a mess, but it's JPB and I have to see where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS