All Comments on 'Mellissa - Taking Mum'

by Faldoom

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Start...

Can't wait for chapter 02

Master_AmraMaster_Amraalmost 12 years ago

If you are gonna complain... have the nerve to do it blatantly. Anonymous posts are ball-less posts. Great story man! Keep it up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I think that there is a lot more going on in this story than just a big cock

The biggest hurdle he has to overcome is the fact that for all intents, he raped his mother, a woman that was raped as a young girl.

He has to convince her to commit adultery and incest if he wants to fuck her again, plus the fact that she is really pissed off at him for almost getting caught by her husband.

It's going to be interesting how the author overcomes all of the known hurdles the young stud has to leap over to get to fuck his mother again.

Thanks for the interesting read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great start

Call it what you want.. rape or just lusty desire. Somebody had to take the first step. She subconsciencely wanted his big dick, and he wanted her any way he could get her. And he did ask if she wanted the real thing. Also she knew her husband wasn't home yet.

Please continue this story, with mum and son taking care of each others needs, while the husband/step dad is away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not rape...

how was that rape if he OFFERED, she ACCEPTED, then after felt bad about fucking her son?

You people are dense.

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
good start

I can't wait to see how this plays out and who cares about the miner errors

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 12 years ago
Come on people, it's just a story.

An incredibly hot story that I would love to read more of

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I liked this. They'll fuck again and again for sure, it's inevitable! Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Good Story

I liked it, but I just need to ask: what is 'hovering'?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
1 star

dumped at10 inch dickey. IDIOT!

SteamerPoiny68SteamerPoiny68over 1 year ago

Such a shame about so much mis-spelling......??

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a12 months ago

Michael is a good reason for abortion. He has no respect for his mother; no conception of privacy; no concern for his mother's self esteem, self-worth, nor sense of self. Emotionally, psychiatrically and psychologically, at best, he is defective. As a romantic and one who has no problem with mutually consenual incest, I found the son's lack of maturity and behavior revolting. Unfortunately, the follow-up story will find the mother having sex with the son instead of having him removed from the house and/or jailed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous