All Comments on 'Melody - A Second Ending'

by 012Say

Sort by:
  • 123 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So wait on, Henry was now going to lie to his kids, thus making him as big a shithead as his mom ... and you've turned Melody into a shithead too. Wow, just wow. The way you thought to save this marriage was to get everyone to swim in the cesspit by telling them it's a swimming pool. Not cool, not cool at all.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another bullshit story about women getting away with disrespecting men. If she couldn't have children if would have been fine with him fucking his female cousin and bringing those children home. But worse than that were the uninteresting characters which left me with a giant dose of couldn't care less

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A story filled with dishonesty.

Schwanze1Schwanze17 months ago

Good story but I don’t see how you have a relationship with any of those women ongoing. The kids? I literally have no concept of how those relationships would feel. Not their fault but…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don’t see any difference. Denise still had sex with Gabe to get pregnant and deceive Henry. It’s on mother and Denise and Henry should dump Denise’s cheating and deceitful ass.

ibuguseribuguser7 months ago

This was well written but I still like the original version.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another story about three manipulative bitches with no consequences for their actions.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Total bullshit. If you are a couple, you make those decisions together. No excuse from any of them is valid.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with a lot of the comments. His mother, though she did lie and betray her son, didn't fuck another relative and take his seed into her pussy however many times it took to get pregnant three times. That's all on the lying cheating wife. Nice try.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I mean, you can type out whatever words you wish, but if you want the 99% of your audience that's mentally all right to engage with those words, you can't just suddenly drop the story off the cliff without giving the audience some sort of an handle with which to suspend disbelief. If a character suddenly starts babbling stuff that's just poo-on-the-walls insane, you'd have to have other characters calling 911 for an emergency commitment, to keep the audience on the page.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great writing and good ending! Five stars ⭐️ for this one.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I like your end to the original story.

Ed

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny5 months ago

I have no problems with your ending but I did hate it and found the reasoning to drop it all on his mother's door to be self deception. His mother is super guilty especially as your mom is the one woman whom should never betray a son, but the wife was also very culpable. Especially since she went to that well 3 times. You gotta figure at least 5-10 sexual encounter per child...ouch.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No mater how well you wrote this story this is one reader who has a problem with you presenting your MC into buying into accepting a mother doing that to her son and him accepting his wife having sex with another man hundreds of time over the years to produce 3 kids..It in fact is the true description of a cuckold..Raising anothers offspring unknowingly..The undying love for the children is without question understandable. But the wife just for keeping the secret and the on going sex to produce 3 kids is simply unthinkable for anything but for the husband to torch her along with his mother and totally alienating both from his life.Even though I disagree your fairy tale ending,you earned 4 stars for the tale..JZK

mariverzmariverz4 months ago

No es para mi, la esposa engaño porque quiso.

En un matrimonio existe confianza para hablar de todo, no puedo creer que una esposa no hablara de esto con su esposo....

Nop, 0 % creíble y no es de mi gusto está fantasía

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stinks of reconciliation for the sake of it. You need to decide what a strong man would do if you want readers here to enjoy your work. It doesnt have to be BTB but it does have to be reasonable.

moultonknobmoultonknob3 months ago

Don't matter how you look at it, she had two kids with someone else and passed them off as his, dump the bitch and move on, the rest of the story is irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nope. I liked the original one better. Any woman who loved her husband would have talked to her husband about the sterility issue. She would not have been dealing behind her husbands back with his mother. Besides, what does that say about the MIL, that she kept that from her only son. He was correct, his mother was a pimp.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Fizzles out and changes Henry’s personality and values not authentic

Martyr2002Martyr20023 months ago

Nope the original story was ugly adn this is too. Horrible people and Henry is left a victim.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Wasn’t expecting that ending, but you made it work. Great story.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore1981about 1 month ago

First was better he kicked the slut to the curb and left her there in this 1 he becomes a cuck bitch who should be killed

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

The psychobabble is alsmost to much to bear. Nothin much more demeaning or disrespectful than the mother and wife did to Henry. Much more loathsome than an afair.

The cuckolding,the raising another biological children without a say into middle years with no choice.

Vile manipulation beyond the pale. "for his own good."

The neither BTB or RAAC is almost always a sick RAAC.

If he wasn't a competely neutered cuckold before they managed to finally turn him into one.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user012Say@012Say
I find the LW stories fascinating. So many talented authors finding different stories in a very narrow set of circumstances. The stories which I prefer (to write) are not as black and white as some. I think living well is the best revenge. I keep looking for stories which appr...