All Comments on 'Melody For A New Day'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

Great sequel to the original story!

5

alsithalsith6 months ago

Nicely written. I was curious if there was going to be more on the first one.

Grange_57Grange_576 months ago

Great story telling and a nice segue from the previous chapter. PLEASE don't make us wait another 2 1/2 yrs for the next instalment..

lerenardruselerenardruse6 months ago

Great 2nd chapter. Looking forward to the final segment. The characters really developed in this chapter.

linnearlinnear6 months ago

Wow, that had some wild twist I did not see coming. You always entertain your readers.

Bammerman76Bammerman766 months ago

Good story. Just didn’t hit me the same way as as some of your other sequels. I didn’t feel as invested and can’t explain why. The writing was still top notch though

arrowglassarrowglass6 months ago
Another well done!!!!

Enjoyed this "change of pace"...and am looking forward to part three!!!

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

For me, this was another 5-star part of a very engaging story. The twist revealed in Linda's job situation was well-written, as is the angst for her husband in dealing with her history.

I really hope this story isn’t going to become an orgy-focussed tale of multiple sex parties in an always-growing circle of partners, as I think it would cheapen the story that began with such great promise... but I don't think that's your style.

I'm hanging in and hanging on for the rest of the tale with bated breath...

Lizzyspapaw15Lizzyspapaw156 months ago

Excellent 2nd chapter. Looking forward to the next chapter and see where Melody takes us.

P_DoggP_Dogg6 months ago

Awesome story, please don’t make us wait 3 years for the final chapter.

DrizdartDrizdart6 months ago

I took your advice and re-read the original, and have now read this follow-up.

You have a deft hand with the relationships, showing the attraction, the development, the difficulties, and a resolution.

Looking forward to the promised 3rd installment.

WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

Excellent ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

James_DuncanJames_Duncan6 months ago

As usual you write a really good tale, although as another said, please don't make us wait years for the conclusion :)

BGHillmanBGHillman6 months ago

Wonderful story!! When will third part be out?

joesijoesi6 months ago

I love all your stories, hopefully the next part will not come in years, had to reread the first part. 5 ⭐️ from my side!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I had to go back and reread the previous as I just could not remember it. Unlike your others that are ingrained. A good story and one I am looking foward to reading. As I do with all your work. As others have said not as good as others but close.

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

Loved it. BurntRedStone is a fucking genius, second to none her at Literotica. Love your stories. Worthy of 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

desertratazdesertrataz6 months ago

Yes for the Trilogy! Thanks for the great stories.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Went back to read chapter 1, glad I did. Good story, but not interested in David collecting a harem like Ben is. 5 stars!

EVLoverEVLover6 months ago

Thank you for another wonderful series although I thought that "Melody for a Long Weekend" was a bit long. Until Auden showed up in the series, I thought the series might have been mislabeled as Erotic Coupling instead of First Time. Nevertheless, I'll rate it as 5* due to the strong character development, dialogue, plot twists, and hot sex.

David reminds me of a young Sam Shepherd. While they obviously are different in age and education, they both are BIG men who are talented and considerate lovers who somehow attract a bevy of beauty women...all who are comfortable sharing their beds with each other. I'm wondering if we'll see a series about David and his further adventures after the third episode of Melody is published.

I'm intrigued by Auden. As a breast man, I'm fantasizing about a tall, slim woman with large, natural tits. Perhaps a British version of Tyra Moore. What's not to like!?!?

That said, I'm curious about something regarding Auden. While I realize that this is the fantasy world of Literoticia where anything goes, I'm curious about why a 20 year old woman would be messing around in High School when she is the owner of an international flower shop chain...especially when she is not intending to go on to college on the belief that it won't help her in her business? If she thinks a HS diploma would be helpful, I would think that getting a GED would be much less timely and easier than sitting in class all day and doing what's necessary to earn top grades.

Like many others, I hope that the future release of "Melody for a New Life" will occur sooner rather than later. I wonder if Officer Blane winds up in Melody's bed and new life.

pawsnizzypawsnizzy6 months ago

Following nicely in Ben's footsteps! Loved it

Ranger001Ranger0016 months ago

Here's hoping part 3 doesn't take another 3 years. I'm running out of time! 😁

jwswinglejwswingle6 months ago

In too feel echoes of Ben, but that's not a bad thing! Unlike Ben, David is exactly who and what he was introduced as, a young man who had not found himself yet. Now, there is so much upside that we definitely need more.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I know it’s not your way, but I was hoping that dad would take a step back and let David take care of his mom the way she needs it. For those who are wired that way, life occurs without color unless they are able to reach fulfillment and expression through submission. Consenting adults should be allowed to follow their hearts and find their bliss unimpeded by the stale opinion of outsiders.

~Spiny

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I wrote myself a conclusion for this long ago. I'm glad that BR got back to it. BR is probably at his best when he is writing about caring lovers. He added more about how they were feeling than in some of his series, which I liked. BR often focuses on unusual sexual pairings. I think he made this story's various relationships to be plausible if improbable. Thanks for continuing to deliver good stories!

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation5 months ago

I liked it that the timing of Melody's husband's demise makes it plausible she just avoided qualification for "loving wives" category. I also enjoyed very much the writerly craft of efficient disposal of surplus husbands - avoids lots of pointless drama! Reminded me of H. Allen Smith's Rhubarb, where if I recall it right - it's been a while - in the voice of himself the writer he explains that when a character gets inconvenient a writer can always just drop them down a well. Kind of subtly tongue in cheek!

Bronco56Bronco565 months ago

Excellent continuation. Fantastic story. You definitely kept it interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter ....5stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I liked this section of the story.

But you messed up any catharsis I could have gotten from the resolution between Jackie and her husband by overtly showing David manhandling her and her getting turned on in the presence of her husband.

It makes it seem like either is sexually attracted to her son or she has no control over how her body reacts to being manhandled no matter who does it.

I guess this wasn't what you wanted me to takeaway from your story.

Should have kept it to the massage bit.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You messed up any catharsis I could have gotten by the resolution of the situation between Jackie and her husband by overtly showing David manhandling her in front of his father and her getting turned on by it.

It makes it seem like either she is sexually attracted to her son or would be turned on being treated like so by anyone as if she has no control over her body.

Also her clinginess to her son wasn't clearly explained. I wanted it to be clear because as I hope to God (you the author) that it wasn't some incestuous inclination on her part.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Superbly done as always. Yes I found it,p.10. The fellows name is David not Davis. That was the only error I Noticed. You're proof reading has become so good that I'm sure you put a mistake in just to see if anyone finds it (you're Waldo). Another great story leaving us wanting the next part and more. Anony Mous

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

WAITING EAGERLY FOR THE SEQUEL, BURNT REDSTONE!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Surprised. Lonely isolated people connecting and finding each other to create an extended family of love and respect. What possibilities? A do over lover, close friends and child? (Manna from heaven?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...