Melody For A New Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They also learned Jeff's dad put him to work at his office doing menial labor. With his cast, he probably wouldn't be able to do much for the next six to eight weeks but push a broom.

David quickly picked up that the posse's remaining members were sullen and hostile toward him and Auden, but without their leaders, they had no courage to do anything about it except whisper and spread rumors.

Then, Dennis, a running back on the team and one of Jeff's crew, stopped David in the hall between their midmorning classes.

"How could you be so disloyal? Jeff expected you to know your place in the hierarchy and get back into position to support him as you should have," Dennis grumbled as he stared at David with a frown.

David watched Dennis with disappointment. "Dennis, this isn't a football game." He gestured vaguely around them. "It's life, and Jeff wasn't my leader. He was supposed to be my friend like the rest of you were. That turned out to be a lie. It made me realize how little I mattered to the group, so I left. I'm much happier now and don't have to act as shallow and mean as Jeff and Rebecca. They're perfectly suited for each other. I dodged a bullet, and I'm grateful for the lesson. It's something I hope the rest of you find for yourselves. You could be so much more."

Dennis looked at David in confusion, then shook his head. "Fuck you, man! Getting all dressed up for fucking school doesn't make you any better than the punk you were before!"

David nodded and held Dennis' eyes with his own. "You're right. The clothes make no difference. Thinking for myself does. Deciding for myself to stop acting like an ass. Growing up. It's made a world of difference for me. It could for you, too."

Dennis leaned back as confusion and an upset expression crossed his face. He flipped David the bird and walked away.

David continued into his next class and saw Dennis doing his best to ignore him. He put the man out of his mind and concentrated on the teacher.

Truthfully, he was looking forward to the end of this class as he'd be having lunch with Auden.

-=-

Auden smiled across the table at David. "Describe Chelsea to me, her appearance and personality, in your words."

David blinked at her in surprise. "Uh, okay. Well... physically, she's tiny, maybe five foot tall and perhaps a hundred pounds, if you don't take into account her mane of blonde hair that reaches her lower back and her 800CC breast implants... she told me the size." He realized Auden's breasts were larger, but her larger frame diminished some of the visual impact... and hers were natural.

From this description, Auden's eyes widened in surprise as David smiled with a nod and continued.

"She's pretty, but she had lots of work done to make her that way. Maybe she's a little younger than Melody, but it's hard to tell because of the work she's had. As for her personality, I've only met her twice, but she was outgoing, flirty, bubbly, friendly, and definitely not shy."

"Melody calls her a friend. I trust her instincts," Auden said, and David concurred with a nod as he thought about that.

Auden's smile became naughty. "Tell me what Chelsea said about her husbands, in detail."

David glanced around and saw they had a buffer zone of empty tables so he wouldn't be overheard, not that he had much to say.

"She described her first husband as a tiger in bed. She didn't say much about the second one, aside from him being the one to pay for her current implants. Apparently, her last husband, Julian, was a brute in bed and had a twelve-inch cock so thick she struggled to take it inside her. She likes rough men with big cocks. The bigger the better, it seems."

Auden reached across the table and took David's hand as she licked her lips. He raised an eyebrow in question, but she shook her head.

"For myself, I enjoy passionate and energetic sex, like we have. Pain isn't my thing. Julian sounds like a nightmare to me." David nodded in agreement then Auden's smile turned naughty. "Something you should know about me is that I have a strong voyeuristic streak, and I'd really enjoy watching you fuck Chelsea senseless. That would be so sexy!"

His expression changed to worry. "You might quickly change your mind when fantasy becomes reality. I don't want to risk damaging our relationship."

She nodded as she considered his words. "How do you feel emotionally about Chelsea."

His eyebrows rose again. "Emotionally?" he asked hesitantly, and she nodded, closely watching him. He stopped to think about that. "I don't want to be mean, but I think she's a flighty bimbo. Melody likes her, so she must be a nice person. What I saw tells me she focuses on superficial things, and based on her marriages, I think she makes poor choices. I don't know how she became this way, but maybe she needs someone to make the important decisions to help her through life. Her track record for picking men has been terrible!"

Auden smiled as she nodded in agreement, then her expression became earnest. "I've been alone for most of my life. When I hit puberty and started developing physically, I also became very curious about sex as I had all sorts of feelings and... urges," she blushed but struggled on. "I had no one I could talk to about them. My parents, especially my mum, made me feel like I was ugly. This made me afraid to approach anyone. I turned to porn to find relief. I watched... a lot of porn. I know it's mostly male fantasy rubbish, but I quickly discovered I really enjoyed watching people having sex. I found a reference book that suggested I had a strong voyeuristic streak. Seeing you and Melody together was the first time I'd witnessed it in a live situation, and it was so much better than porn! It was one of the most exciting moments in my life--next to being with you!" she said quickly with a nervous smile, which relaxed when she saw David smiling too.

"For so long, I've had no one in my life I could be intimate with. You excite me so much, and I want to explore that. I know you love Melody, and I don't feel threatened by that. I... I don't believe I would have issues with watching you with Chelsea. Just thinking about it is... very exciting! Is... is that okay?"

Auden held his eyes as she nervously waited for his acceptance or rejection.

David realized she'd just exposed one of her deepest secrets to him. She'd bared her soul, and he was deeply moved.

He stood and leaned over the table as his left hand slipped into her silky hair. He gently pulled her face to his as he captured her lips with his in a sensual kiss both felt right down to their toes.

Auden was melting in the heat of his passion, and her mind spun with her desire for him.

"Ahem."

The sound broke through David's concentration, and he pulled back slowly from Auden's soft lips to glance to his right.

Léa Moreau stood in the aisle between the tables, clutching a bottle of water and a red apple in her small hands. The pale skin of her neck was beginning to flush as she did her best to maintain a strict expression.

"Mr. Spencer, please keep these... public displays off school property," she said, but the wobble in her voice diminished the reprimand.

He released his grip on Auden's hair, letting his fingers caress her neck on their way out, and she gasped lightly as she swooned.

"My apologies," David said as he held the art teacher's gaze. His voice had deepened with his need for Auden, and Léa's eyes flared. He smiled as he nodded to her politely.

Ms. Moreau broke her gaze from him and glanced at Auden. She saw the younger woman biting her plumped lower lip as she locked eyes with the teacher. She felt that physically.

David saw the art teacher's eyes widen further as she quickly nodded and walked away. He thought she looked a little flustered. Then he noticed how quiet it was in the cafeteria. He didn't bother looking but smiled to himself instead and took his seat once more across from Auden.

"David! I'm going to spend the rest of the day in wet panties!" Auden whispered to him.

He grinned at her. "That doesn't sound too comfortable. Maybe you should take them off?"

"Facing Ms. Moreau this afternoon will be difficult enough without dealing with a draft against my wet lips," she whispered with a cheeky smile.

David grunted. "My pants are becoming too tight, which could be a problem. Let's try to calm down a little. We have tonight."

Auden nodded but couldn't keep the smile from her face.

-=-

Léa Moreau spent a few moments in the staff washroom running a stream of cold water over her wrists. This was her trick for cooling her blood and distracting herself from the unwanted images racing through her mind.

The young couple's kiss once more flashed through her mind, and she closed her eyes as she imagined it was her. The last time she'd felt a lover's kiss was when she'd been attending university in Paris studying art.

She'd been born in the city and loved it deeply. When she was sixteen, her parents moved to the States, and she'd finished her high school years in this very building. She had the chance to return to Paris to attend university, so she'd left her parents behind and lived a wild and Bohemian lifestyle for five glorious years until she received news of her parents being in a terrible car accident.

Once more, she returned to the States, this time to care for her badly injured parents. Complications arose, and all she could do was get them into an extended care facility. She took courses in the local college to pass the time between visits and eventually found herself being offered a job teaching art to the students in the school she'd felt trapped in during her teens.

And here she was, trapped once more.

Drying her hands, she sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror. She wasn't old at thirty-seven. With her running and yoga, her svelte-muscled, five-foot-eight body made her look closer to her twenties than her forties. She still had many years ahead of her.

Léa longed to return to Paris and immerse herself in its culture again. Maybe find a young lover to make her feel like Ms. Wright obviously had after receiving that kiss. She recalled the hunger in the buxom beauty's eyes. Shocks tingled through Léa's body as the temptation to free that succulent bottom lip with her own teeth had almost been overwhelming.

She'd discovered in her university years that female lovers were equally appealing to her.

However, there were no prospects for her from either sex in this city.

She sighed and pushed her needs aside once more. While her father had succumbed to additional complications last winter, her mother continued to hold onto life and still required her assistance to manage her accounts.

As Léa walked to her classroom, she recalled that Mr. Spencer and Ms. Wright would visit her in the afternoon.

She'd have to be careful not to let her mind wander too much.

When she caught her reflection in the glass of her door, it made her pause. She hadn't expected to see such a wide smile there.

Fantasies were free, after all.

-=-

Once more, David prepared dinner for his family when he got home from school. He enjoyed doing this for them and planned to continue, even if his mother's behavior was problematic.

Suzanne sat in the kitchen with him as he worked, and he answered her questions without holding too much back. She really was far more mature than his brother.

When he was done, he hugged her as his dad returned home. Suzie hugged her dad before running upstairs.

"Can we talk?" David asked, and his dad pointed to the stairs to the basement.

Keith leaned back against the workbench as he looked at his son with a worried expression.

"I spoke with Melody and Auden last night and let them know what happened. They noticed the fresh red marks on my injured cheek, so now they know why," David began, and Keith nodded grimly.

"I'm going to move in with Melody--not out of anger or revenge!" he said quickly to head off his father's words. "It just makes sense. Suzanne is growing into a young lady and needs her own room. If I live next door, she can have my room, and I can help you restore the split bedroom for Rick. I'll continue to do my chores and make dinners for you guys. I just won't live here."

David watched his father process that, and from his expression, he knew he understood the idea's practicality.

"Okay, I agree that Suzie should have her own bedroom and could use the extra space. But... and there is a large one. I still have to figure out how to deal with your mother, who refuses to be rational about Melody. I must admit I'm not comfortable with this either, as you're my son, and seeing you with a woman twice your age is unsettling," Keith said with a sigh.

"My relationship with Melody is based on mutual attraction and respect. She's been instrumental in helping me get past my body dysmorphia caused by my skin condition and my size. Her compassion and loving nature take my breath away," David said.

"I'm worried that you might be confusing gratitude and lust for deeper emotions," Keith explained.

David smiled and nodded. "I know I'm still young and new to this, and I'm willing to accept the possibility that I may be affected by those things. But... it feels like love, so I want to give that a chance to see where it leads. I'm also with Auden, who's twenty, as she missed some time from school due to personal issues. Did I mention she inherited and operates a chain of florist shops in multiple countries and goes to school, getting excellent grades? She has no plans to attend college as her business does very well. We're just beginning our relationship, and I hope I don't screw it up. So far, we're happy and want Melody to be part of our relationship."

His father was looking at him oddly as he shook his head. "I have a hard time contemplating how this dynamic works." He stepped forward and pulled David into a firm hug. "I'm amazed by the changes I've seen in your behavior in such a short time. This new maturity makes me proud."

David wiped a tear from his eye. "Thanks, Dad." Then his smile dropped as he stepped back. "I wish I knew what was driving Mom's reaction, as it doesn't seem healthy."

Keith frowned as well. "I must admit, I'm at my wit's end to know what to do."

"Maybe you should speak with Melody. She helped me tremendously!" David suggested.

Keith nodded. "I'd be willing to at this point."

David smiled and nodded. "I'll let her know." He gestured over his shoulder with a thumb. "I'm going to head back to Melody's before Mom gets home. Okay?"

"Yeah, and thanks for the suggestion for your sister. When we resolve this issue your mother is having, I'll mention it to the kids," Keith said.

David nodded, rushed up the stairs, out the front door, and returned to Melody's without bumping into his mom. He felt bad about trying to avoid her but didn't want to deal with another irrational outburst.

-=-

Keith stood once more in his workshop for another private conversation, but it was with Jackie this time. She wasn't looking too good at the moment, and his concern for her flared as she paced in this small basement workshop.

After a tense dinner where Jackie's eyes darted to David's empty seat repeatedly, and even Rick detected the unease, Keith told the twins to take care of the dishes and pulled Jackie downstairs.

"I've put a lot of thought into this, and I need you to back me up when we present it to David," Jackie began.

Keith's eyebrows rose. "Present what?"

"We're going to give David an ultimatum. He must stop seeing Melody and stay at home, or we won't continue to pay for his education." Her eyes were locked on his.

Keith was stunned, and his mouth worked silently as he struggled to find the words. He was a very even-tempered man, and it took a lot to push him beyond his usual calm state, but this... made him furious.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" he finally exclaimed, and Jackie rocked back in surprise. "I've already talked with David about the relationship--relationships he's in. They may be well beyond my experience, but they also seem based on love and respect. He's also keeping an open mind on its nature and demonstrating tremendous maturity!" He took a breath as Jackie's expression swung between desperation and rage.

"David has offered to continue doing his chores, including dinner prep, and is giving up his room for Suzanne so his sister can finally have a real bedroom instead of half a room. David is growing up, and you're making ultimatums and throwing tantrums? Please! I need to know what's going on so I can understand!"

Jackie suddenly burst into tears. "It's too soon!"

Keith immediately pulled her into his embrace, and she clung to him as she cried. He wasn't sure what she meant about too soon but assumed she meant David's leaving home was too soon.

"It's not like he's leaving town. He's still going to be in our lives! He's just next door!" he said gently, but Jackie squeezed him tighter, and her sobs worsened.

All he could do was hold her and be there for her. He vowed to himself to speak with Melody in the morning.

This couldn't continue as he was afraid he'd lose Jackie.

-=-

David pushed himself up the mattress to rest back against the headboard as Melody and Auden stretched out on both sides of him. All three were returning from their bliss.

He slowly opened his eyes as he caught his breath. He sucked in a sudden gasp as a hand slid along the sensitive skin of his softening erection, pulling the condom off. His eyes popped fully open as he looked down his body to see Melody's cheeky smile as she gently stroked his cock. She pulled her hand away before David rebounded.

"Auden, clean David's cock, please," Melody commanded with a smile.

The woman in question smiled and immediately moved to take David's relaxed appendage into her mouth, swirling her tongue over his skin to remove all the cum that the condom didn't catch. She pulled back with a smile and swallowed as she held Melody's eyes.

"What had you two so charged up when you got home today?" Melody asked as she moved her gaze from David to Auden.

The younger woman giggled as she knew what Melody was talking about.

"David kissed me in the cafeteria at lunch, and it was so hot!" she said with a dreamy smile. "Even Ms. Moreau was getting hot and bothered."

David snorted in amusement at the idea. "Oh, please!"

Auden looked up at him and smiled with a nod. "It's true! She was quite red-faced and walked away, clenching her thighs together. She was also stealing peeks at us during our class with her in the afternoon."

David shook his head in bemusement as Auden's lust had been soaring at the time. She was obviously projecting her own reaction on the other woman. Time to change the subject. He turned his attention to Melody.

"We'd been talking about Chelsea. Auden believes we should honor the raincheck. That said, Chelsea would have to accept that Auden would also be there," David explained.

Melody glanced between her two young lovers with some mild concern. "I'm not sure if Chelsea could be comfortable with our arrangement. I don't believe she's attracted to women this way."

Auden nodded. "I understand that, and I'm not asking to participate. I... just want to watch."

Melody's eyebrows rose. "Ah! As a voyeur?"

Auden's smile widened. "Exactly. It's so exciting watching you with David! So much more real and thrilling than watching porn!"

Melody laughed as she enjoyed the other woman's enthusiasm.

"Fine. I'll call her tomorrow and let her know what your conditions are. She'll agree, or she won't," she said with a small shrug.

Auden giggled excitedly and leaned over David's torso to kiss Melody, who returned it.

David watched in fascination as their lips caressed, and he moaned slightly, feeling life return to his cock.