Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost like Daniel could read her mind. "Don't worry, there's plenty more where that came from. But I wanted to take this last opportunity to document every bit of you, before we dirty you up too much. I want to make sure no inch of your body will ever be a secret from anyone again. Let there be a standing record of everything anyone could ever want to see of you. Perfect reference material for anyone who ever meets you again, or has already known you. Luckily, with our more than adequate lighting and 4k cameras, you're going to be more thoroughly documented than you probably ever thought possible!"

Daniel's cronies suddenly produced two standing lights, the kind you would use in a modeling shoot, and flicked them on, angling them in such a way that the light of each overlapped on her body, removing any possible shadows. Melody squinted slightly as the lights briefly blinded her. She saw herself in the livefeed on the screen. It had already been perfectly well lit, but now it looked like she was sitting nude on a bed in some soundstage, so crisp and illuminated was the picture. Her longish, wavy red hair was wild, tussed up in a voluminous mess on her head that clearly conveyed that she had just been given the fucking of a lifetime, but other than that her lithe body still looked fair and pure. She instinctively covered her pale, modestly-sized breasts with her hands, even as she realized how ridiculous that was.

"Give us some space," Daniel said, making all the guys back off of the bed. He came forward with another one of his cronies, the one operating the camera. They got in for a closeup of her face.

"This is Melody Ann Ainsley, from Spokane, Washington," Daniel said. Melody felt her heart fluttering in panic at these words, even after all this. He proceeded to give her address, her phone number, even her social security number. "And she wants her body to be documented in perfect detail for the world. She thinks she has no right to keep any of it hidden from anyone, and we agree."

They proceeded to follow through on their word, to a far greater extent than Melody had possibly imagined they would. Over the next hour, they had her contort into a variety of different poses to show off literally every part of her body in close up, usually with each part in more than one angle. As Daniel explained: "Somewhere out there, there is a different guy who has a thing for every little individual piece of a woman's body. You don't want to let anybody out there down, do you? So let's cover every possible base."

They took full context shots, shots of her lying on her back regularly, then lying on her back with her legs spread, shots of her in doggy position, but also took shots in agonizing detail over every little thing. They would always linger long enough on each part to allow ample time for people to take screenshots of everything, should they want to have a lengthier inspection.

Her breasts were of course given plenty of screen time, both hanging naturally as well as squeezed and fondled by Daniel. The closeups of her nipples, hard as diamonds, showed each tiny bump on her areolas with clarity, showed the tiny maze of cracks and bumps on the tips of the nipples themselves. Melody watched the screen in breathless humiliation and amazement. She had no idea cameras could even show that kind of detail.

They got closeups of her face, which somehow felt as invasive as anything else, as she tried to obscure the bombardment of conflicting emotions she was feeling. The fucking was preferable to this. There she could at least cloak herself in the action and insanity of what was going on, but with this inspection, she had nothing to use as a coping mechanism, nothing to distract her. It was pure, raw exposure and humiliation. And yet, her pussy was forming a virtual little lake on the bedsheets beneath her.

Daniel stroked the smooth skin of her cheek in a way that was delicate and strangely affectionate as they recorded her face. "Beautiful lips," he said. "Make a kissy face for us. That's good. Now pout. Stick that bottom lip out further. That's good. The little whore getting what she's always wanted. Open your mouth. Show us your tongue."

Melody stuck her tongue out as far as she could as she looked up into the camera. They got in so tight that her tongue took up nearly the whole screen, until you could see her saliva shimmering over individual tastebuds. She wondered what the hell kind of guy out there would need this much detail of her tongue of all things.

Next they inspected her teeth, and another of Daniel's guys came up behind her and stuck his fingers in her mouth from behind, two on each side, and spread her lips as far apart as he could without injuring her, like she had some implement from the dentist in. The full expanse of her pearly whites were on display on the screen, but it was not a dignified look it gave the rest of her face. She looked ridiculous with her mouth spread so wide that it was beginning to hurt. They of course got in closer, until you just saw the teeth and gums. They had her bite down and release a few times. She felt like a horse or some piece of livestock being inspected for a sale.

Next they inspected her hands, having her slowly twirl, grasp and ungrasp her slender fingers. From the glossy reflection on the nail polish she wore, so dark red that it was almost black, to the palms of her hands as she held them spread upturned for the camera. She had always been told that she had beautiful hands and had liked the way they looked, but had never thought she would model them in this context. Every single thing. Her smooth, hairless armpits even received some attention. Her legs.

Her feet were given particularly dedicated airtime, perhaps unsurprisingly. When they got to them, Daniel commented: "You have a foot fetishist's dream feet, girl. I hope you wear flip flops a lot. Slender and dainty, but just long enough to prevent any stubby toes or the like. Just a hint of pink coloration on the undersides. So shapely, with such lovely arches."

They took footage of every possible angle and position of her feet and her toes, the nails still coated perfectly in the same glossy polish as her fingernails. Her feet from the top, from the bottom. With her toes pulled back to accentuate the balls of her feet, with her toes scrunched and then with them splayed. Daniel would pull her toes apart himself and hold them open while they got shots of the soft skin in between. During a shot focusing on the underside of her big toe, Melody noticed that when the camera fully focused you could even see the grooves and whorls of her toeprints. It was more detail than you would probably even notice with the naked eye. Guess this really would be every foot-fetishists wet dream.

Of course the most time of all was spent on the areas between her legs. Her bald pussy was inspected with obsessive detail, and from every position and angle a man may imagine it in his fantasies. Spread eagle, pushed together, seen from the rear between her legs when she was on all fours. Spread wide with fingers. Her clit, her outer and inner labia, the actual wet, pink entrance to her vagina. All in ridiculous quality.

Her asshole was given similar treatment. They had her get on all fours while someone held her asscheeks open wide, giving a perfect view of everything from her lower back right on down past the still slightly pucked rim of her asshole, then down to her dripping clam. They had her facing the screen in this position, so that she could be hit with the full extent of her exposure. Melody knew her face was flushing red, even after all this, as the camera focused and brought her sphincter into perfect clarity, filling the screen. At least her entire body from the neck down was 100% hairless. If her body was going to be documented for all time, at least it didn't come after a couple days of skipping out on her grooming habits. Melody hated to have body hair, and she got rid of it religiously.

And now it was for everyone else's benefit. The wrinkled little ring circling her anus looked like the rim of some mountainous landscape, so clear and prominent the camera made every detail look. They had her suck it in and push it out, making it bulge briefly.

She shouldn't have been surprised, but they wanted to see her insides as well. Daniel produced a long, clear plastic speculum from somewhere and began lubricating it. Soon he was gently but firmly pressing it against her asshole. Melody gasped slightly as she felt the clamped bill split her open.

"Hope those dicks have got your shitter limbered up."

Even with the poppers still running through her system, Melody had to try to force the muscles in her anus to relax. This was a new, more intense violation. Her sphincter clenched against the hard plastic invader, now nearly a foot deep in her rectum, instinctively trying to pinch it off or force it out. But it was not about to leave. Once he had it fully inserted, Daniel began to slowly widen it, forcing Melody's anal tunnel to gape open. She was sweating and moaning in intense discomfort. She gripped the bedsheets until her knuckles turned white.

"Get a good shot now," Daniel told the camera operator.

Melody could see on the screen that her asshole was being held open maybe three inches wide. It felt like someone had shoved a baseball bat into her. The inner walls of her rectum were a vivid dark pink, almost red. At first her gape just led eventually to darkness, but then they flicked on a bright light at the front of the camera, and suddenly you could see all the way into her ass, down to where her it turned and led off at a different angle.

Melody could hardly believe that the profane image she was looking at was a part of her. They recorded their shameful footage for maybe four or five minutes, making sure to document everything in thorough detail, before finally clamping the speculum shut again and withdrawing it. Melody had never felt such intense relief. It had felt like she was being ripped apart. And all for the gratification of millions of perverts. Even after the speculum was all the way out her asshole continued gaping open of its own volition for a long time. Melody had to squeeze her sphincter muscles to try to force it to shut, but at first it was almost like it just had a new closed diameter. Finally it returned more or less to normal.

"Now lets take a look inside her front."

They pushed her up into a sitting position and then spread her long, slender legs, a guy on each side of her holding each leg as wide as they could get it to go, making Melody completely spread eagle. On the screen, she could see the camera being situated so that it was focused solely on her, her body filling nearly the entirety of the screen. Her legs were bent at the knee while spread, so as to allow the focus to get in tighter while still keeping her feet in the picture, for those guys that were into that. They wanted every single bit of her possible to be on display at once. The scarlet bedsheets behind her served as a backdrop to make her creamy skin stand out in greater contrast.

"You have a beautiful pussy, Melody." Daniel said. He traced the slick crack of her mound with one finger, flicking the slight flange of her inner labia back and forth. He looked at the screen. "I love this image with your pussy and face framed together. A beautiful face for a beautiful pussy. They really complement each other. Hopefully everyone who looks you in the face after today will be able to immediately draw up a mental image of this pussy to go with it. We'll try to make it easy for them."

He walked over to the desk, where she noticed for the first time that there was a large implement there of some kind: a clear, plastic cylinder about the width of a wine bottle.

"It's really a shame, in a way, that you're letting that beautiful pussy get ruined. I'm not sure it will ever be the same after today."

Melody felt a gush of wetness drool out of her cunt, spilling out in a white, creamy bead that was partly her own juice and partly the cum of multiple guys. They'd wiped down the outside of her body, but the inside still held the remnants of her many partners.

With her legs held open firmly in place by the two guys, Daniel began inserting the clear cylinder into her pussy. The wetness between Melody's legs ensured that he didn't need lube for this side. The implement was slightly tapered on the front end, which allowed the initial point of entry, but then it quickly became thicker, reaching that wine bottle width. It was far bigger than any of the dicks that had fucked Melody, and was thus the widest her pussy had ever been stretched. At least this hole had more elasticity than her ass. She involuntarily began breathing in short, shallow breaths, almost feeling as if she were giving labor in reverse. She looked down in disbelief as the clear plastic cylinder slowly sank further into her, and then finally bottomed out at the absolute deepest point of her vagina. She felt it nudge gently but firmly against her cervix, and then, looking down, saw as a generous portion of cum suddenly squeezed out of her, displaced by the cylinder taking up every single square millimeter of real estate in her pussy. Her pussy lips strained around the perimeter of the hollow tool. The intense discomfort of the stretch felt almost metaphorical for the unfathomable extent of her exposure.

And how exposed she was. Again the lights on the camera flicked on. The walls of the clear cylinder were strong, but thin, causing essentially zero obscurity whatsoever. It was obviously specifically designed to offer unparalleled views inside of a woman's vagina, and it was impeccable at its job. Looking at herself on the screen, Melody felt it was possible that no woman in history had ever been more exposed. From her face to her asshole to the soles of her bare feet...to the gaping tunnel of her defiled vagina, lit all the way back to the pink ring of her cervix, the entrance to her very womb. The core of her womanhood, held open for the consideration of the whole world. All crystal clear, unmistakable. Broadcast to the ends of the earth, for posterity, not to mention to the million plus live viewers online and the dozens of men standing in the room.

Melody looked at this insanely explicit image of herself, still only partially able to mentally accept that it was her, that this was really happening. She was both horrified and masochistically turned on. Turned on by the fact that her life was being destroyed. That all of her private reservations and insecurities were being amplified a billion times over, then ripped from her and wadded up. She could see how flushed her face was, how obviously blossoming with lust and humiliation. She was and always had been a deeply shy, reserved person. That must be why this had always been her darkest fantasy. To have forced on her the ultimate possible manifestation of her insecurities. The ultimate submission and masochism. She had never consciously realized that that was what she so thoroughly wanted until this happened. She used to be almost debilitatingly embarrassed just by having a single doctor at the gyno look inside her vagina, and now anyone and everyone was, all at once. The deep, forbidden tingle she had felt while spread in those stirrups was now a waterfall pouring out of her exhibited loins.

After a torturous amount of time taking in the full context shot, they of course got in close for the detailed examination of her cunt's interior. For it was just a cunt now, wasn't it? Pussy seemed too precious of a term to apply to the filthy thing onscreen.

Another several agonizing few minutes of intense documentation and the cylinder was slowly removed. Before her pussy had even had time to recover or close back, Daniel put three fingers from each hand in and held her open for another couple minutes, to allow for interior footage without the cylinder present. Then, just when he said "Alright, I think that just about covers everything this slut could ever offer anyone," and Melody thought she was going to get a brief reprieve, Daniel slipped his entire fist into her.

She was shocked at how easily he did it. One moment she had been empty (if gaped), and now she was looking down at her pussy lips completely enclosed around a man's wrist. Of course the cylinder had cleared the way for him, but still. Psychologically it was staggering. She was just a whore, whose cunt could take every bit of a man at any time. He pumped his fist back and forth inside of her, pulling the rest of her now-sweating-again body close to him. Then with his other hand he produced a vibrator and held it against her clit. He began to mutter crudely in her ear, his breath hot.

"You love this don't you? You want every man in the world to see this, to know what a slut you are. Isn't that right?"

The vibrator teased all the sexual build up out of her clit, sending shockwaves of pleasure across her body, smoothing over the intensity of the fist in her pussy. She felt chills run up and down her back. His fist was sliding back and forth effortlessly, making a slushing noise as he fist-fucked her soaked cunt.

"Yes, I do!" she gasped, loudly, unable to conceal it. The added pleasure of the vibrator was making her appreciate the fist in her more. She was beginning to love it. What better way to surrender completely than to just let a man defile your supposedly sacred parts with his entire fucking hand? "You all own me. Every part of me!"

Suddenly he pulled back and ducked down on the floor next to the bed, but keeping his hands doing what they were doing to her body. If someone hadn't been there to keep her in an upright position on the edge of the bed she would have fallen. Keeping his hands busy but his body out of the way of the camera, Daniel said, loudly:

"Then tell them. Let every guy out there know how much you love surrendering everything you have to them. How much you love knowing that this video will be everywhere, indefinitely. That everywhere you go for the rest of your life, you will have to assume that every stranger you interact with or pass on the street will have very possibly have seen it, or own copies of it. You do love it, don't you?"

"Yes!"

A long, slow orgasm was building over her entire body. Yes. Yes! She would say anything right now. And to a large part of her in this moment, it was true, and that part was now dictating everything she said.

"Do you want every guy on the street to know that they can do whatever they want to you, at any time?"

"I DO! I FUCKING DO!" She was grinding her hips back and forth wildly now, almost fucking his fist now more than it was fucking her.

"Say it, explicitly. Say that any man, no matter who he is or what he looks like, can use you in any way they want, for the rest of your life. You want to fuck every man who recognizes you."

The orgasm was beginning to rip through her in full force now. She was nearly delirious.

"I DO! I WANT...EVERYONE...TO...FUCK ME!!"

Her toes were curling back and forth, and her head lolled back as she let forth a completely unbridled scream of surrender, pleasure, and release. Her juices were just pouring down Daniel's forearm in rivulets, dripping off of his elbow. Still riding the intense afterglow, and nearly building to a second one, she heard herself continue, unprompted:

"My name is Melody Ann Ainsley from Spokane, Washington, and I am the fuck-property of every man who recognizes me and requests my body for the rest of my life. I don't have the ability to say no. If I say the word 'no,' I'm really saying 'yes.'"

Another orgasm was cresting. She couldn't believe what she was hearing herself say, but it was pushing her straight to another release. Saying these things into that camera was giving her the greatest rush of her life.