Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's...impossible...to...rape me! All fucking...is...consensual. No...matter...WHAT!"

Another ferocious orgasm rocked her. At that moment, Daniel pulled his fist all the way out of her with an audible plop. A waterfall of squirt poured out of her, so much that it all pooled up maybe an inch deep in the indentation in the bed in front of her crotch.

They let her lay back for a moment to finally recover. She panted deeply on the bed, suddenly physically and emotionally spent to her core. What the fuck had she just said? She looked up, at the still jam packed room of men all staring at her like hungry dogs. She was not done. Not nearly done. She tried to count the number of men who had their dicks out, brazenly jerking them, obviously still looking for a piece of the action. It had to be over 50. She let her head collapse back onto the bed.

"Well," Daniel was saying. "You heard her. She wants to fuck basically every guy on earth. Let's let her get a good head start by tackling everyone left in this room, and those of you out on the walkway. To keep things somewhat under control, let's make sure only guys get to go who haven't had a turn yet. We don't want anyone to be left out. And don't be afraid to get a bit more creative with what you make this bitch do. I think the fist has really broadened the horizons of what she wants. So, who's next?"

(To be continued).