Melody's Open Invite Gangbang Ch. 11

Story Info
She is treated properly by the correctional institution.
7.9k words
4.12
89.3k
48

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melody's head lolled over in the backseat of the cop car. She was nearly delirious with exhaustion and intoxication. The police officer, a beefy guy with a buzzed head and a cross tattoo on his neck, glanced up at her in the rear view mirror. Her blonde, full-bodied hair was a wreck, going in a hundred directions, matted with cum, just like her face. Her trashy makeup was completely ruined, almost washed away entirely from cum, sweat, and friction. "FREE BLOWJOBS" was still written on her forehead, "CUMWHORE" on both arms. Her eyes were almost glazed over and she seemed completely unaware of her surroundings. When they'd cuffed her she'd barely responded to them at all. She'd been clothed in just a hooker's top and torn fishnet stockings. Her shorts and heels had vanished some time before. They'd had to put a towel down on the seat before putting her in the back so that the cum leaking out of her wouldn't ruin the seat.

The cop shook his head in disgust and glanced over at his partner in the passenger seat.

"I doubt she's even a real prost. Too pretty and healthy for it, though you can barely tell by looking at her. Nah, this is some floozy who got too drunk at a frat house and let the natural whore in herself come out."

The younger cop looked back at her again.

"Yeah...I figure you're probably right, Chris."

"Not that that's any better in my book. Whores like her should be punished. God, women disgust me sometimes. Whatever her story is, we can easily book her for full-blown prostitution."

"That'll teach her, sergeant."

Chris stared at her again in the mirror. A thick vein in his temple pulsed.

"No reason we've got to take her right to the station, though, is there?"

The younger cop slowly broke out into a toothy smile. "You serious, sarge?"

"Been a while since we've had some fun, right? Yeah...I think we'll be just fine if we teach this whore once and for all that she shouldn't get too drunk around guys she doesn't trust."

It was nearly 7 AM now and the sun was well up into the sky. Chris pulled the patrol car into a forested alcove of a remote park. In the backseat, he saw Melody lift up her head and blearily look out the window.

Two minutes later she was leaning over the back of the patrol car, taking the older officer's fat cock up her pussy. Her splayed fingers clutched feebly at the back windshield. He was rough with her, ramming his substantial dick as deep and hard into her already abused pussy as he could, smashing her cervix. He switched to her asshole for a couple minutes, and then back to her pussy, eventually spreading her asscheeks apart wide with both hands as he swapped back and forth between her wrecked holes, managing to steer his cock into both without using a guiding hand. The younger cop watched in awe as his rough, brawny older mentor fucked the absolute shit out of this whore, bucking her so hard he was worried she'd break her hips slamming against the trunk of the car. He'd seen him do this a couple times before, but never with such vigor.

When Chris was almost ready he pulled out, pushed Melody to her knees and then held open her eyelids with one huge hand while he jerked off straight onto her eyeballs.

"There," he said, and spat viciously into her face. "You probably won't even remember this will you, you worthless slut? Take your turn, Jared. Remember to be as rough on her as you want. They won't know any of the damage came from us."

Jared took his boss' lead, a bit more tepidly at first, but quickly getting into it as the delirious slut's loose, creamed pussy sculpted itself to the contour's of his cock, massaging him as it had done to god knows how many other cocks that night. Soon he was fucking her like Chris had, digging his fingers into her pale, squeezable asscheeks and holding her ass wide, switching his cock between her ruined holes at will.

Five minutes later they were back in the squad car driving, Melody in the back seat rubbing her burning eyes, her tears trying to push out the cum of the two cops.

Chris glanced up at the wrecked girl in the rear view mirror. He ground his teeth together.

"Maybe she hasn't learned her lesson yet. No need to bring her in just yet. Let's give her a little more justice of our own before we let her out of our hands."

Jared smiled as they drove. Roxbury was one of the worst neighborhoods in Boston, crawling with crack addicts, felons, and gangbangers. Half the time the police force didn't even respond to calls in the area. It looked like a warzone.

Chris drove to the common area between a block of projects. It wasn't even 8 yet but already various miscreants were walking around doped up or drinking liquor on stoops, most of them probably still just up from the night before. When they saw the cop car pull in they all turned a wary eye toward them.

Chris parked and got out. When they saw him haul a mostly-naked pretty white girl from the back seat, suddenly the vibe changed. About ten different thugs and junkies started leering and catcalling as they watched the two cops drag Melody over to a picnic bench and lay her down on it, handcuffing her ankles to opposite ends of the bench, leaving her legs forced wide apart. Her wrists were similarly handcuffed together up above her head. They'd seen these same cops leave hookers here before for a few hours to teach them a lesson, but they'd never brought anything that looked this good.

Chris waved to them. "Here's something to keep you out of trouble, boys. We'll be back when our next shift starts at 10 tonight!"

They whooped and hollered and laughed. Jared was in awe. This half-delirious little white cumdump had 14 hours of jig cock to look forward to before going to jail. They'd never left a hooker here even half that long before. Chris must really want to break this one good. The girl lifted her head up and looked around a little, but then she collapsed back down and looked to be out cold. Jared could tell she didn't know what the fuck was going on yet. She must have partied pretty damn hard last night.

As they drove off they saw the sharks start to close in on their prey.

*

Melody passed in and out of consciousness. She was hot and sweaty, the sun hurt her eyes. Occasionally a silhouette of a head appeared above her, blocking the light. She had a splitting headache from hell. She realized she was getting fucked again. She didn't know where she was. She vaguely remembered being arrested. How did she get here?

A fan from the night before had followed the cops ever since her arrest, tailing them in his own car from several car lengths back at all times. He had no intention to interfere, his original intention was just to see what facility they booked her in, but the journey had turned out to be far more interesting.

Now he was lurking about 20 feet away from the action. He felt a little nervous here, but no one even paid him any attention. They were all focused on getting a piece of the white bitch the cops had left for them.

The guy had been filming ever since they first started fucking her. The guys on the forums had to see this shit. It was important that all of her debasement was documented. For thirty minutes now they'd been going at it. The cops had fastened her to the bench in such a way that her pussy and the bottom of her ass were hanging off one of the narrow ends of the picnic table. People just had to walk right up and slip their cocks in. So far 8 guys had put their fat, naked black cocks in her and left her dripping with seed. The fan mentally added the tally up. That made 570 total for her. He himself had been number 504 the night before.

He recorded it all as hoodrat after hoodrat came up and got their free pussy. Not a single one used a condom. They laughed and hollered laughing encouragement at each other as they all went, one after the other, ranging in age from old wrinkled men to boys who looked to still be in high school. Those who weren't inside her at the moment recorded with their phones, no doubt posting to their stories on Snapchat or Instagram or whatever else. The sun rose higher. 580, 581, 582. They fucked her, busted a nut in her, and then left, seemingly losing interest almost immediately. Melody seemed to come to her senses every now and then, but only long enough to lift her head and see the crowd of black bodies milling at the head of the table she was tethered to, before she collapsed back down.

The procession continued all day, remarkably casually. No one revisited after their first turn, with the exception of a few youths who brought some of their other teen friends back later to get some. Everyone else mostly just got off in the white whore's pussy or ass and then went about their day. This evidently wasn't the craziest thing they'd seen this week.

By the time the two cops came back to pick her up, 78 new black cocks had entered her. The fan made sure it all got uploaded and documented on the forums. Her number was up to 640. The rate of men using her had dwindled down throughout the day, but had stayed fairly steady. She'd hardly gone ten minutes without a cock inside of her. All she'd had to drink all day was opened cans of Colt .45s and other malt liquors people had offered her, with a water here or there. Still, she had to be massively dehydrated, especially coming off of an alcohol and drug hangover to begin with. Someone had put cheap sunglasses on her at one point, creating a somewhat comical image, but she'd barely reacted to that or any other stimulus the whole day. She'd come out of her reverie a few times, but only to glance around, tug feebly at her restraints and then just collapse back into stillness for an hour or more, helpless to stop man after man from stepping in between her legs and sampling her holes.

They released the cuffs holding her to the table, then helped her to her feet. Her modest tits were spilling out of her scant top, and the torn fishnet stocking that were her only other garment of clothing did absolutely nothing to hide any part of her. A huge hole had been ripped in the crotch to allow people easy access. Her bare toes poked through the stockings as she stood shoeless in the dirt.

They turned her around and cuffed her hands behind her back. They took obliging eyewitness testimony that the girl was a prostitute and had been selling her goods all day long. They took notes to the effect that she had been selling her body for $3 a pop, to be entered into the official police and public records. No one knew the exact number, but given corroborating estimates, Chris thought that 70 individual counts of prostitution would be fair. He wouldn't even write her up for the guys she was slinging her pussy to last night.

Melody made no comment to any of this. She could barely open her eyes. She looked as wrecked as any of them had ever seen a person. The fan watched her get placed in the backseat of the cop car once again, but they had peeled out before he could follow again.

*

Her mugshot became somewhat legendary on her fan forums, and was circulated widely across the web, added to the many extensive galleries dedicated to her. They loved the depth of her downfall. Her brilliant blue-gray eyes were wide, as if in shock. Traces of ruined makeup were still slightly noticeable in faded streaks at a couple places on her face. Her blonde hair was teased up and wild, pointing in a thousand different directions. Dried flakes of semen adorned her skin and hair. "FREE BLOWJOBS" was still written on her forehead, and you could even just barely see where "Melody Ainsley - oops, I'm a whore again" was scrawled across the top of her chest. Only her carefully shaped eyebrows looked normal. Everything else was beautifully wrecked. She had a tiny hint of a smile at the corners of her lips, but it didn't look like a genuine smile. It was a smile of exhaustion, of delirium and irony and shame. A bashful "did I do that?"

The mugshot was most widely paired side by side with a close up someone had caught of her face when she'd first walked into the hotel suite two nights ago. It felt like an eternity ago to her now. "Before and after Melody's romantic engagement evening." In the left picture she looked so put-together, so dolled up and classy. Such a contrast to herself on the right, after an almost non-stop two days of getting dicked by guy after guy after guy. The left picture had "Dick count: 302"; on the right, "Dick count: 640", with the dates on each. A mere 48 hours apart. In the mugshot on the right she looked absolutely shellshocked.

She was processed and booked, then showered in a communal shower with eight other women, all of them much bigger and rougher and older than her. They taunted her and jeered at her, asking how a young and slender little thing like her ended up in here. She finally got to sleep and slept straight through until the next night. It wasn't until she woke up that she began to process what had happened to her, and how fucked she was. There was no one to post bail for her. No one to call. She tried to take deep breaths and calm herself, but it was almost impossible to stop the tears and tremors of anger and frustration that swept over her when she thought about the complete indignity and injustice of what had happened to her. The tears only made the other inmates mock her harder. She tried not to even look at them. She attempted to explain her story to an officer through the bars once, but he just smirked at her. She wasn't even sure what to tell him. *Was* this her fault, after all?

Of course her situation became completely impossible once the officers looked her up. She knew when they'd done it. They came back in smiling at her in a way more obvious and suggestive than they had before. The warden in charge that shift riffed through a small stack of papers in his hands, scrunching up his face and shaking his head in mock disapproval. He flipped the sheets for her to see, one at a time.

"Melody Ann Ainsley. That's you, right? This is indeed you in these pictures?"

It was a gallery of her worst exploits. The worst things they'd done to her. Her face so covered in cum you couldn't see her skin; her legs spread wide, cunt gaped straight back to the cervix; her getting fucked by three guys at once; drinking a glass of strangers' piss; a wine bottle shoved nearly neck-deep up her pussy.

She obviously couldn't deny it. She looked down, unable to make eye contact with him, down at the orange jumpsuit she was wearing and the hard concrete beneath her feet.

"You're quite a wild girl, aren't you Melody?" The man's rank breath hit her between the bars. It smelled like liquor and cigarettes. "Looks like your exploits finally caught up with you."

That night they pulled her out of bed and called her into a sequestered office at the far end of a hall. A guard led her there in handcuffs behind her back. Inside, the warden and two other officers were there, grinning and rubbing hard ons through their pants.

She sucked all four of them off, including her escort, on her knees with the handcuffs still chafing her wrists. Then they put her on the desk and pulled her prison pants down around her ankles and took turns using her pussy from behind, each one of them nutting in her within a minute or less. Then she got back on her knees and cleaned her juices off all four of their cocks. They each gave her an ironic kiss goodnight and told her what a good prisoner she was. They led her back to her cage, took off the cuffs, and locked her in. She cried herself to sleep in her bunk, trying to not make a noise so as to not bother her huge, mean dyke of a cellmate.

The next day they moved her to another jail. She stayed here three days, and each night was taken into a backroom and made to service the guards there, a different set of four men every night.

As he led her back to her cell after the third night, one of the guards winked at her and whispered "It would be a real shame for you if you just got misplaced somewhere in the legal system indefinitely, wouldn't it? Be pretty nice for us though."

The weight and significance of his words slowly sunk in as he locked the cell behind her. She felt a cold slug of semen drop out of her cunt and slide down her leg inside her jumpsuit. She got into bed and curled up into a fetal position.

The next morning, sure enough, they moved her to yet another jail. It became clear to her that there was a ring of deputies and wardens in cahoots, conspiring to shuffle her from one jail to another, losing her paperwork, making it impossible for any of her fans or anyone else to track her down and bail her out. Every three days, on average, they would move her to another location. At each jail she would fuck every guard on duty each night, a total of 12 men at each facility. She was brought to eight different jails before seeing a repeated location. These were the eight facilities she would be shuffled between at random for the next several months of her life. 96 different correctional officer cocks to please.

About one month in it became obvious she was pregnant, and obvious that she would be receiving no medical care about it. Termination certainly wasn't on the table. She vomited every morning. She knew she'd be made to carry this anonymous fetus to term, trapped in a rotating shuffle of corrupt officer cocks who had absolutely no motive to free her or help her in any way. She'd never know who fathered it, or even what race he was until it was born. She recalled she was ovulating the first night at the gangbang that Kevin had forced her into. This thing could belong to absolutely anyone, and no one would ever know who.

By about her third lap around the different jails, the guards decided they were no longer excited by just fucking this trapped whore - they wanted to see her really be put through her paces. After they were done fucking her in the office, they brought her back and instead of bringing her to her own cell, diverted her down a different hallway and locked her in a cell with the two biggest male prisoners in the facility: two heavily tattooed black guys both standing over 6 feet tall and north of 250 pounds. They both stood up in surprise when they saw what was being brought to them. They froze as if they thought it might be a trap. It wasn't until the locking mechanism snapped into place behind her and the guards turn and walked away with a mocking "Sweet dreams, baby," that Melody and the two prisoners realized they were really intending to leave her here for the entire night.

It took about 30 minutes before the prisoners were convinced that the guards were really letting them do this. When they were, they took no mercy on her. These were men who hadn't so much as seen a woman in months, let alone had the opportunity to fuck one so attractive as Melody. Her screams reverberated down the cellblock all night as the two men ravaged every opening in her body, over and over, bringing themselves to orgasm so many times they were barely able to produce any semen by the end of it. The other prisoners in adjacent cells heard her screams and hurled filthy slurs at her, encouraging the two lucky prisoners and telling Melody exactly what they'd do to her if they got their chance.

For six hours it went on. When they came to collect her in the morning her jumpsuit had been ripped into a few useless shreds, and she was laying quivering and crying on the floor of the cell, holding her knees to her chest, her skin and wild hair crusted and matted with semen and the same pouring out of all of her raw, ugly red orifices.

"How did you get out of your cell, you nasty whore?" the guard demanded in mock surprise.

He got her to her feet, cuffed her hands behind her back, and let her naked and crying past all the other male cells, not bothering to steer her out of reach of their grasping hands clawing at her tits and ass and pussy.